Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A Fiendish Raffle (FINI, drawing prizes)
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
@chocopie @Geminiderp @yumehisakawa @Serelinda @Frostpebble @MoogleSam @Butcher @Morphini @LilacDreams @Urbenjokester @Shulk @eriophora @metalwrath @acheronta @Charmein @Teletraan @FairyMaster @TimeBlossom @Adu @tstroyerfosho @Elilara @JellyfishPrince @AloriD @SolarMoon59 @Runeward @mummy **@Mariscka ***@PlushiePalooza @ShadowEclipse @Darlnim @Smoothy @Orgetzu @Parkakid @SolarPhoenix @carcinoCell @Lesbohemian @Candor @Uberdruidxx @emaster012 @KaizerQueen @wowfish @DemonicDuchess @Astraya @LaraAelric @sensiblesoap @HellsPurestDevil @ineffabird @TwiliShewolf @implodingpotato @Outsanical @SaphireWolf @Solderwings @Anguish @Cerimonster @Kamishii @mudkip @Ririterasu @doowoopsy @Kaial @MizuDrop @TheWarden @SadSushi @Dragonweaver @Sandia @Hoopoe @Piratewolfie @hapro @Lynchly @aliena @AetherSeer @Moami @JennaQuinn @Kitsu @Asilas @ToriChibi @wrobles4 @Bioluminous @Schefflera @Subtraction @Dev @Blazikenite @Nakkurusu @Windshade @LittleLionFire @FancyNames @Ripley77690 @PhoenixEgg @lightly @Celestia912 @Lexifer @OkamiKohai @Lapillus @sabinelagrande @brain4puzzles @Ryuluce @Archaic @RiBear @Wherehause13 @Amerretti @Axikor @Chouhesi @mus @PsydrateSky @Draziwrok @mylilpazuzu @psychocanes @NightmaricZor @VoodooTea @Kedia @dizmo @obscuresoul @jbdapirate @R4GR0K @Gabbitrabbit @jaclynhyde @crazyRedFire @Eskiwen @tefphoenix @Cygnatii @Wildswirls @MelanaShadow @EvilCopepod @ArokhDragon @Lambflop @Sonicookie

Still waiting for one prize to be claimed before awarding consolation prizes, but I've drawn the next three names in line in order to start handing out presents so y'all can stop waiting on me. Posting this list to make it easier to get to everyone in a timely fashion.

(If you were a participant in the raffle who happens to stumble across this and don't see your name on the list and never received any kind of prize ever, please message me.)
@chocopie @Geminiderp @yumehisakawa @Serelinda @Frostpebble @MoogleSam @Butcher @Morphini @LilacDreams @Urbenjokester @Shulk @eriophora @metalwrath @acheronta @Charmein @Teletraan @FairyMaster @TimeBlossom @Adu @tstroyerfosho @Elilara @JellyfishPrince @AloriD @SolarMoon59 @Runeward @mummy **@Mariscka ***@PlushiePalooza @ShadowEclipse @Darlnim @Smoothy @Orgetzu @Parkakid @SolarPhoenix @carcinoCell @Lesbohemian @Candor @Uberdruidxx @emaster012 @KaizerQueen @wowfish @DemonicDuchess @Astraya @LaraAelric @sensiblesoap @HellsPurestDevil @ineffabird @TwiliShewolf @implodingpotato @Outsanical @SaphireWolf @Solderwings @Anguish @Cerimonster @Kamishii @mudkip @Ririterasu @doowoopsy @Kaial @MizuDrop @TheWarden @SadSushi @Dragonweaver @Sandia @Hoopoe @Piratewolfie @hapro @Lynchly @aliena @AetherSeer @Moami @JennaQuinn @Kitsu @Asilas @ToriChibi @wrobles4 @Bioluminous @Schefflera @Subtraction @Dev @Blazikenite @Nakkurusu @Windshade @LittleLionFire @FancyNames @Ripley77690 @PhoenixEgg @lightly @Celestia912 @Lexifer @OkamiKohai @Lapillus @sabinelagrande @brain4puzzles @Ryuluce @Archaic @RiBear @Wherehause13 @Amerretti @Axikor @Chouhesi @mus @PsydrateSky @Draziwrok @mylilpazuzu @psychocanes @NightmaricZor @VoodooTea @Kedia @dizmo @obscuresoul @jbdapirate @R4GR0K @Gabbitrabbit @jaclynhyde @crazyRedFire @Eskiwen @tefphoenix @Cygnatii @Wildswirls @MelanaShadow @EvilCopepod @ArokhDragon @Lambflop @Sonicookie

Still waiting for one prize to be claimed before awarding consolation prizes, but I've drawn the next three names in line in order to start handing out presents so y'all can stop waiting on me. Posting this list to make it easier to get to everyone in a timely fashion.

(If you were a participant in the raffle who happens to stumble across this and don't see your name on the list and never received any kind of prize ever, please message me.)
@Devilbaby

"(If you were a participant in the raffle who happens to stumble across this and necer received any kind of prize ever, please message me.)"

Not sure what you mean? Like, users that aren't listed in your ping list above or just mention if you're on that list and haven't received a price? If so, I haven't received anything :P
@Devilbaby

"(If you were a participant in the raffle who happens to stumble across this and necer received any kind of prize ever, please message me.)"

Not sure what you mean? Like, users that aren't listed in your ping list above or just mention if you're on that list and haven't received a price? If so, I haven't received anything :P
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie

Yes, specifically users who aren't on the ping list above, as it's what I'll be using to distribute prizes. I should make that more clear, lol (And I just started handing out prizes, it may take me a bit to get to you)
@Piratewolfie

Yes, specifically users who aren't on the ping list above, as it's what I'll be using to distribute prizes. I should make that more clear, lol (And I just started handing out prizes, it may take me a bit to get to you)
@Devilbaby It's okay! I'm sorry for not understanding! I'm busy with my exams and all and I quickly read through my messages every so often. I'm not in a hurry for a price really :P no worries!
@Devilbaby It's okay! I'm sorry for not understanding! I'm busy with my exams and all and I quickly read through my messages every so often. I'm not in a hurry for a price really :P no worries!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Ah! @Devilbaby

Am I too late to claim the prize?! :)
Ah! @Devilbaby

Am I too late to claim the prize?! :)
@Mariscka

Nope! I'll send it right over!
@Mariscka

Nope! I'll send it right over!
@devilbaby I'm here :D Sorry for the delay. The consolations prizes were wonderful- Thank you!
@devilbaby I'm here :D Sorry for the delay. The consolations prizes were wonderful- Thank you!
@devilbaby
OMGERSH THANKS! luvs ya so much XD
how much longer are you staying a player here?
@devilbaby
OMGERSH THANKS! luvs ya so much XD
how much longer are you staying a player here?
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
@ShadowEclipse

Im not really planning to stop playing, it's just that i'll probably regulated to being on a few times here and there during the day to feed my dragons and do the daily things. I certainly won't have time for things like raffles. And once the move starts, it might be a couple days or even weeks before I have the time to get around to things.
@ShadowEclipse

Im not really planning to stop playing, it's just that i'll probably regulated to being on a few times here and there during the day to feed my dragons and do the daily things. I certainly won't have time for things like raffles. And once the move starts, it might be a couple days or even weeks before I have the time to get around to things.
@Devilbaby

OH! well its nice to hear you wont be leaving forever yet tho! :D
@Devilbaby

OH! well its nice to hear you wont be leaving forever yet tho! :D
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76