Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A Fiendish Raffle (FINI, drawing prizes)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 76
@Devilbaby - I got way too many Copper Mucks. And I know it's a bit too late now for you to try and use them for more Logas, but do you maybe want a few, and how many tickets would one get me?
@Devilbaby - I got way too many Copper Mucks. And I know it's a bit too late now for you to try and use them for more Logas, but do you maybe want a few, and how many tickets would one get me?
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu

Oh gosh, just as I was about to go to bed...uh, what are they on the ah rn 4g each? So call it one ticket apiece. I have quite a lot of it myself lol but it'll come in handy for the other familiars.
@Orgetzu

Oh gosh, just as I was about to go to bed...uh, what are they on the ah rn 4g each? So call it one ticket apiece. I have quite a lot of it myself lol but it'll come in handy for the other familiars.
@Devilbaby - I guess I just managed to catch you. I went ahead and sent a bit of stuff, then. =)
@Devilbaby - I guess I just managed to catch you. I went ahead and sent a bit of stuff, then. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Devilbaby Sending 200g for however many tickets that will get me!
@Devilbaby Sending 200g for however many tickets that will get me!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
*sniffles* Why haven't I been poking around the raffles area more lately, I didn't even know this was running until a few minutes ago.
Does it end just after rollover tonight or just before rollover tomorrow night? @Devilbaby
*sniffles* Why haven't I been poking around the raffles area more lately, I didn't even know this was running until a few minutes ago.
Does it end just after rollover tonight or just before rollover tomorrow night? @Devilbaby
@devilbaby cannot resist...throwing more T your way
bone fiend.
@devilbaby cannot resist...throwing more T your way
bone fiend.
TzfAhH6.png
@DevilBaby

Sending for 5 tickets with gems :)
@DevilBaby

Sending for 5 tickets with gems :)
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
@Devilbaby
Sending the treasure for 100 more tickets
@Devilbaby
Sending the treasure for 100 more tickets
Beep Boop
@Devilbaby
Sending in treasure for 60 more tickets! :D
@Devilbaby
Sending in treasure for 60 more tickets! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Devilbaby