Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FR Facebook Group Newbie Giveaway!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Blaziken

Can I use it on the first dragon I got? (Thank you for answering my questions >.< )
@Blaziken

Can I use it on the first dragon I got? (Thank you for answering my questions >.< )
@DTycho

Yep! They're useable on any Dragon!
@DTycho

Yep! They're useable on any Dragon!
257.gifhpC8HCQ.png
@Scorch44 crossroads sent to you :)
@Scorch44 crossroads sent to you :)
#Elizlareth Thank you :)
IIN1Zjg.png
IIN1Zjg.png
@Blaziken

Okay, I think I'll have that :) (atm I'm satisfied with my group of dragons and I read in a guide that genes make dragons look prettier :3 )
@Blaziken

Okay, I think I'll have that :) (atm I'm satisfied with my group of dragons and I read in a guide that genes make dragons look prettier :3 )
@Scorch44 I just have to say congrats on your progens :) an XXY and a XYX very rare to get such luck :)
@Scorch44 I just have to say congrats on your progens :) an XXY and a XYX very rare to get such luck :)
@DTycho

If you go here: click, you can play around with different colour and gene combos! I don't think Brilikins is online right now, but when she's available she'll send the pack on over to you!

Also @Brilikins :)
@DTycho

If you go here: click, you can play around with different colour and gene combos! I don't think Brilikins is online right now, but when she's available she'll send the pack on over to you!

Also @Brilikins :)
257.gifhpC8HCQ.png
@Elizlareth Thank you :) I'm not sure what you mean by XXY and XYX?
@Elizlareth Thank you :) I'm not sure what you mean by XXY and XYX?
IIN1Zjg.png
@Blaziken

WOW. THIS IS AMAZING. There are so many genes! Thank you for showing me this link :)
@Blaziken

WOW. THIS IS AMAZING. There are so many genes! Thank you for showing me this link :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26