Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED >Free dergs for newbies!< :D
@Ashmore ;; Hey! ^^
So I'd like to be on the pinglist for a few specifics, if that's alright? If you get Sprials, Fae, Skydancers, or Coatl, and when OrienteSole 'n Viccer's nest hatches. Um, sorry if that's a lot, I just know I won't remember to come by and check myself. ^^;
@Ashmore ;; Hey! ^^
So I'd like to be on the pinglist for a few specifics, if that's alright? If you get Sprials, Fae, Skydancers, or Coatl, and when OrienteSole 'n Viccer's nest hatches. Um, sorry if that's a lot, I just know I won't remember to come by and check myself. ^^;
VsoSnU5.png
@Ashmore
Can I have the female guardian please? :)
@Ashmore
Can I have the female guardian please? :)
@Hanelli Then would you like to have the remaining guardian, or would you like to wait for an other nest? :)

@hideinplainsight All right! ^^ These nests will be: OrienteSole x Viccer, Umbra x Nox, Meirra x Hostron, PacificAngel x Osseron, Surrexa x Breafers, and maybe the Seraph x Saltator nest. :) I'll ping you with them! ^^ Unfortunately I won't have any Spirals or Faes anymore, and the chance of a Coatl baby is low as well. :/ There will be mostly Skydancers. :)

@Zeve Yep! ^^ She's on her way! :)
@Hanelli Then would you like to have the remaining guardian, or would you like to wait for an other nest? :)

@hideinplainsight All right! ^^ These nests will be: OrienteSole x Viccer, Umbra x Nox, Meirra x Hostron, PacificAngel x Osseron, Surrexa x Breafers, and maybe the Seraph x Saltator nest. :) I'll ping you with them! ^^ Unfortunately I won't have any Spirals or Faes anymore, and the chance of a Coatl baby is low as well. :/ There will be mostly Skydancers. :)

@Zeve Yep! ^^ She's on her way! :)
@Ashmore ;; Thank you! =3
@Ashmore ;; Thank you! =3
VsoSnU5.png
You're welcome @hideinplainsight! ^^
You're welcome @hideinplainsight! ^^
@alicia0212 There's only one remaining hatchling!
@alicia0212 There's only one remaining hatchling!
@Ashmore

Thank you for pining me! I didn't sent CR since I have enough guardians. (I was looking for a spiral) Wish the hatchling have nice new home! :D
@Ashmore

Thank you for pining me! I didn't sent CR since I have enough guardians. (I was looking for a spiral) Wish the hatchling have nice new home! :D
2flPDvH.png
All right @alicia0212 :) If you think, I'll send you PM once I'll have a Spiral baby from them. :)
All right @alicia0212 :) If you think, I'll send you PM once I'll have a Spiral baby from them. :)
bump
bump
bump
bump