Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Mistral Jamboree Give Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put on the list for a cloud song chest?
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put on the list for a cloud song chest?
@yuuzai Certainly :) I will add you to the list
@yuuzai Certainly :) I will add you to the list
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put on the lists for the bamboo bound chest and the gustborne balloon?
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put on the lists for the bamboo bound chest and the gustborne balloon?
XJxD2H2.pngumSmgXi.pngQiquUx2.png
@dramaticaldragon Certainly :) I will put you on the lists
@dramaticaldragon Certainly :) I will put you on the lists
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

I ended up getting a CloudSong, Can I switch to the Skysong wait list instead?
@DanceswithPlants

I ended up getting a CloudSong, Can I switch to the Skysong wait list instead?
@DanceswithPlants
Can I be put on the Gustborne Balloon and the Cloudsong Chest lists? Thank you so much!
@DanceswithPlants
Can I be put on the Gustborne Balloon and the Cloudsong Chest lists? Thank you so much!
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@DancesWithPlants
May I be on the bamboo bound chest list?
@DancesWithPlants
May I be on the bamboo bound chest list?
mUfkkkV.png
@Bafa59 @SenchaDrake @Rhamnus @Manika @LillithLove @SherlyWats @ItsASomething @NuclearNoxi @Niernen @pluviasonant @Kizmetto @mvawesomeness @moomargh @Nidhogg007 @Sivi @SimFeetUnder @illusione @Miaya @Vanathor @Synchronicity @Elenoremari @Chocoli @Selestei @Cielka @Cerbrec @FloatingInSpace @illusione @tefphoenix @Adamanta @MiladyEmerald @AlexArya @MikaelHart @pietrosauntine @Squebgeb @sneakingfox @DomiTheMystic @InuKimi @mynnafae @lizabet @Kuriptonic @Kamishii @Pandamoniaz @yuuzai @TrickySushi @SadSushi @Keridwyn @FaithRocks @Sionainn @crystaldragon @Lykantos @slipknotfreak @Hyperioncorp @CrimsonLight @RainbowReindeer @yoruichi @Celestriakle @Seekerforvos @Ulu @aphreal @BroadwayPizano @Jacceh @Sadrain @dramaticaldragon @Amerretti @xMoonDragonx

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of the people who donated! I was able to get quite a few chests out to a lot of people :) Unfortunately for me this months event is coming to an end, I'm spending the rest of the day volunteering at a nature center and won't have time to be online. Everyone on this ping list will be added to the ping list for next months holiday event :) And if I could get volunteers/donors as well next time I would really appreciate it! I will see you all next month!
@Bafa59 @SenchaDrake @Rhamnus @Manika @LillithLove @SherlyWats @ItsASomething @NuclearNoxi @Niernen @pluviasonant @Kizmetto @mvawesomeness @moomargh @Nidhogg007 @Sivi @SimFeetUnder @illusione @Miaya @Vanathor @Synchronicity @Elenoremari @Chocoli @Selestei @Cielka @Cerbrec @FloatingInSpace @illusione @tefphoenix @Adamanta @MiladyEmerald @AlexArya @MikaelHart @pietrosauntine @Squebgeb @sneakingfox @DomiTheMystic @InuKimi @mynnafae @lizabet @Kuriptonic @Kamishii @Pandamoniaz @yuuzai @TrickySushi @SadSushi @Keridwyn @FaithRocks @Sionainn @crystaldragon @Lykantos @slipknotfreak @Hyperioncorp @CrimsonLight @RainbowReindeer @yoruichi @Celestriakle @Seekerforvos @Ulu @aphreal @BroadwayPizano @Jacceh @Sadrain @dramaticaldragon @Amerretti @xMoonDragonx

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of the people who donated! I was able to get quite a few chests out to a lot of people :) Unfortunately for me this months event is coming to an end, I'm spending the rest of the day volunteering at a nature center and won't have time to be online. Everyone on this ping list will be added to the ping list for next months holiday event :) And if I could get volunteers/donors as well next time I would really appreciate it! I will see you all next month!
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Thank you once again for holding this!~
@DanceswithPlants

Thank you once again for holding this!~
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@DanceswithPlants

Once again, thanks for doing this.
@DanceswithPlants

Once again, thanks for doing this.
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10