Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write a Story, Get a Dragon (newbies)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@SpaceSquidz Can I reserve #12338416, #12338415 and the Chimera while I write the story? I have homework I should finish first...
@SpaceSquidz Can I reserve #12338416, #12338415 and the Chimera while I write the story? I have homework I should finish first...
EGr0skI.png
@Krempuff

Sure thing, can't wait to read your story :)
@Krempuff

Sure thing, can't wait to read your story :)
Boop bump
Boop bump
Beep beep
Beep beep
Beep boop
Beep boop
New babies plus I took the forest siblings off reserve!
New babies plus I took the forest siblings off reserve!
bump!
bump!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Added even more little ones!
Added even more little ones!
@SpaceSquidz I haven't written anything for FR yet. Bit worried about being new and not knowing enough of the universe. So I hope this goes well! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13472625] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134727/13472625_350.png[/img] [/url] Spinning, twirling, rolling, and coiling in the air. Wind rushed against the young spiral's scales as he hurled himself through the air. He crowed and laughed. Branches scrapped against him, but that did not deter him. He was hurtling out forest and into open air. He kept flapping his wings harder and harder to go faster and faster. Soon he did not recognize where he was, but that did not matter. All that mattered was thrill. His green eyes took everything in. BAM Except for that. He called out in pain as his tired little wings could not work and he plummeted to the ground. He tumbled and spun until he hit the ground with a thunk. The young spiral felt dizzy and disoriented as he tried to get his bearings. He had fallen to the ground. No, not the ground. He gently moved his head to see what he was resting on. Bright blue that shimmered in the high sun. The thing below him shifted a little and the spiral found himself digging his claws into it scrabbling for purchase. "If your gonna be back there for a while," a lazy voice mumbled as it startled him. "Can you scratch between my shoulders?" The spiral twisted once to turn himself around. He was on a behemoth of a snapper dragon. Taking in what the snapper had said, he took one of his small claws and scratched the dragon's back. "Oh yeah," the snapper sighed, "That's the stuff." The spiral giggled a little as he focused completely on scratching the snapper's back. "I think I'll keep you," the snapper said as he dozed off.
@SpaceSquidz

I haven't written anything for FR yet. Bit worried about being new and not knowing enough of the universe. So I hope this goes well!

13472625_350.png

Spinning, twirling, rolling, and coiling in the air. Wind rushed against the young spiral's scales as he hurled himself through the air. He crowed and laughed. Branches scrapped against him, but that did not deter him. He was hurtling out forest and into open air. He kept flapping his wings harder and harder to go faster and faster. Soon he did not recognize where he was, but that did not matter. All that mattered was thrill. His green eyes took everything in.

BAM

Except for that.

He called out in pain as his tired little wings could not work and he plummeted to the ground. He tumbled and spun until he hit the ground with a thunk.

The young spiral felt dizzy and disoriented as he tried to get his bearings. He had fallen to the ground. No, not the ground. He gently moved his head to see what he was resting on. Bright blue that shimmered in the high sun.

The thing below him shifted a little and the spiral found himself digging his claws into it scrabbling for purchase.

"If your gonna be back there for a while," a lazy voice mumbled as it startled him. "Can you scratch between my shoulders?"

The spiral twisted once to turn himself around. He was on a behemoth of a snapper dragon. Taking in what the snapper had said, he took one of his small claws and scratched the dragon's back.

"Oh yeah," the snapper sighed, "That's the stuff."

The spiral giggled a little as he focused completely on scratching the snapper's back.

"I think I'll keep you," the snapper said as he dozed off.
deepspacehatcherysig_zpsipnhyxpk.png
@despondentaxe

Oh gosh that was adorable! I'm glad to see this little spiral is getting a lovely adoptive parent! Sending the little one over now!

@Ironpen

Thanks for the bump as always :D
@despondentaxe

Oh gosh that was adorable! I'm glad to see this little spiral is getting a lovely adoptive parent! Sending the little one over now!

@Ironpen

Thanks for the bump as always :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16