Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write a Story, Get a Dragon (newbies)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
bump
bump
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
Thanks for all the bumps :D
@IronPen
Thanks for all the bumps :D
bump
bump
@SpaceSquidz
I just realized that your first female skydancer would make such a good hitman Reborn but I already have Renata as Reborn and now I'm torn! I might snatch her up while I have the chance.
@SpaceSquidz
I just realized that your first female skydancer would make such a good hitman Reborn but I already have Renata as Reborn and now I'm torn! I might snatch her up while I have the chance.
@SpaceSquidz
RESERVE THAT SKYDANCER FOR ME!...whenever you get back. I will make a story for it I just can't yet because I need the space for a nest for the incoming newbies.
@SpaceSquidz
RESERVE THAT SKYDANCER FOR ME!...whenever you get back. I will make a story for it I just can't yet because I need the space for a nest for the incoming newbies.
@IronPen

She is all yours once in write up the story! Thanks for bumping while I was gone :D
@IronPen

She is all yours once in write up the story! Thanks for bumping while I was gone :D
bump~
I'm working on it now even if I can't take her just yet
bump~
I'm working on it now even if I can't take her just yet
@SpaceSquidz
Here you go~ I'm a bit tired so it might be a bit weird but I like how it turned out.

Following around a pair of insane Wildclaws was not how she thought her life would go. She had no idea what she’d done to draw their eye. It’s not like they know about the other side of her life yet it seemed they had some idea. They gave her respect when it as due although the black Wildclaw, Renata, would flip right back to her teasing and herding. The sand Wildclaw, Harmony, would just smile at her and hand her more food if she was still hungry. She hit it off with them immediately like they were old friends, the insane old friends who just dragged you into their insanity and you couldn’t bring yourself to mind. Curled up next to Harmony she felt like her past would become just that, her past.

“There are two of them.” Thought Harmony with dread. The last he thing he’d expected was to come across some retired assassin Skydancer and for her and Renata to hit it off like they were sisters. Yet here he was, laying between two of the most dangerous dragons he’d ever met. There must be something wrong with him that he’s not uneasy in the least. She was a lot like Renata only without the sadistic need to train him so they actually got along quite well. He’d almost collapsed in relief when he found out she had some decent combat healing spells like the Matriarch. Renate just smirked and said now that they had a healer on hand his training was going to increase. At this point he had collapsed in despair for his poor soul. He knew his life was far from simple and that she wouldn’t make it any simpler but he couldn’t help but feel like it had taken a turn for the better anyway.

Renata was all but preening in glee. They’d gotten a new and very skilled family member. She wasn’t stupid, she knew by how the Skydancer acted that she’d done business with the bloody parts of the underworld but that just made her more a catch. Harmony had already charmed her in his unconscious ways, getting her to relax and trust they weren’t going to stab her in the back at the first opportunity. More trust would have to be earned but there was time for that. She hadn’t expected the two of them to hit it off so well though, it was rare she came across another who thought along the same lines she did. Not all the same lines because that would be /boring/ but enough she provided a much needed counterpoint to Renata’s extremes. Curled up with the two of them brought a feeling of belonging she’s rarely experienced but valued greatly.
@SpaceSquidz
Here you go~ I'm a bit tired so it might be a bit weird but I like how it turned out.

Following around a pair of insane Wildclaws was not how she thought her life would go. She had no idea what she’d done to draw their eye. It’s not like they know about the other side of her life yet it seemed they had some idea. They gave her respect when it as due although the black Wildclaw, Renata, would flip right back to her teasing and herding. The sand Wildclaw, Harmony, would just smile at her and hand her more food if she was still hungry. She hit it off with them immediately like they were old friends, the insane old friends who just dragged you into their insanity and you couldn’t bring yourself to mind. Curled up next to Harmony she felt like her past would become just that, her past.

“There are two of them.” Thought Harmony with dread. The last he thing he’d expected was to come across some retired assassin Skydancer and for her and Renata to hit it off like they were sisters. Yet here he was, laying between two of the most dangerous dragons he’d ever met. There must be something wrong with him that he’s not uneasy in the least. She was a lot like Renata only without the sadistic need to train him so they actually got along quite well. He’d almost collapsed in relief when he found out she had some decent combat healing spells like the Matriarch. Renate just smirked and said now that they had a healer on hand his training was going to increase. At this point he had collapsed in despair for his poor soul. He knew his life was far from simple and that she wouldn’t make it any simpler but he couldn’t help but feel like it had taken a turn for the better anyway.

Renata was all but preening in glee. They’d gotten a new and very skilled family member. She wasn’t stupid, she knew by how the Skydancer acted that she’d done business with the bloody parts of the underworld but that just made her more a catch. Harmony had already charmed her in his unconscious ways, getting her to relax and trust they weren’t going to stab her in the back at the first opportunity. More trust would have to be earned but there was time for that. She hadn’t expected the two of them to hit it off so well though, it was rare she came across another who thought along the same lines she did. Not all the same lines because that would be /boring/ but enough she provided a much needed counterpoint to Renata’s extremes. Curled up with the two of them brought a feeling of belonging she’s rarely experienced but valued greatly.
@spacesquidz I wrote this one for # 3 and 4 because they're so cute I couldn't help it- (3 is obviously the 'runt' Merill, and 4 is Velaya ♥)

"You do realize you're the RUNT correct? Look at yourself, small, chubby, heck, I do believe that is why you're out here alone, is it?" the scathing words came down relentlessly towards a smaller blue dragon, who, while seeming to keep a calm face, her mind was restless, wanting to be left alone for once, why did all these beautiful dragons keep picking on her?

"Ignoring us? Hm? Do you need to be taught a lesson in manners? Do you?" the others slowly approached, sharp teeth bared, until a delicate, but firm voice spoke "No, however, you need to learn a thing or two yourselves."

They froze, turning to see a radiant blue and white dragon standing, wings spread in a show of dominance, eyes narrowed. "Leave her alone, or face me." were the soft words spoken, ones that made the others slowly back off, muttering incoherently about the smaller.

"Why...did you help me? You could have just as easily joined them...you've made strong enemies, just to protect...me." she seemed a little sullen about causing such trouble, until the other seemed to smile a bit and speak.

"It is alright...I do not like seeing such terrible things happen to an other wise sweet girl." she tilted her head in curiosity. "May I ask your name?"

Realizing her manners, she bowed slightly to the other, squeaking "Merill is what I am called, it is lovely to meet you."

There was a pause, a soft laugh, then "Velaya, the pleasure is all mine."
@spacesquidz I wrote this one for # 3 and 4 because they're so cute I couldn't help it- (3 is obviously the 'runt' Merill, and 4 is Velaya ♥)

"You do realize you're the RUNT correct? Look at yourself, small, chubby, heck, I do believe that is why you're out here alone, is it?" the scathing words came down relentlessly towards a smaller blue dragon, who, while seeming to keep a calm face, her mind was restless, wanting to be left alone for once, why did all these beautiful dragons keep picking on her?

"Ignoring us? Hm? Do you need to be taught a lesson in manners? Do you?" the others slowly approached, sharp teeth bared, until a delicate, but firm voice spoke "No, however, you need to learn a thing or two yourselves."

They froze, turning to see a radiant blue and white dragon standing, wings spread in a show of dominance, eyes narrowed. "Leave her alone, or face me." were the soft words spoken, ones that made the others slowly back off, muttering incoherently about the smaller.

"Why...did you help me? You could have just as easily joined them...you've made strong enemies, just to protect...me." she seemed a little sullen about causing such trouble, until the other seemed to smile a bit and speak.

"It is alright...I do not like seeing such terrible things happen to an other wise sweet girl." she tilted her head in curiosity. "May I ask your name?"

Realizing her manners, she bowed slightly to the other, squeaking "Merill is what I am called, it is lovely to meet you."

There was a pause, a soft laugh, then "Velaya, the pleasure is all mine."
@Ironpen
Haha, not weird at all. I greatly enjoyed it and that you included all three characters viewpoints was great! Enjoy your new ex-assassin!

@Minishcappixel

That was so cute! I never would have thought to pair them up butyou gave them a lovely little dynamic! Sent out the crossroads, enjoy your new dragons and welcome to flight rising :D
@Ironpen
Haha, not weird at all. I greatly enjoyed it and that you included all three characters viewpoints was great! Enjoy your new ex-assassin!

@Minishcappixel

That was so cute! I never would have thought to pair them up butyou gave them a lovely little dynamic! Sent out the crossroads, enjoy your new dragons and welcome to flight rising :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16