Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CRYSTALINE TREASURES RAFFLE
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Pinging myself here @clanguardian to enter soon!
Pinging myself here @clanguardian to enter soon!
@uberdruidxx

Pinging myself to save some treasure to get tix
@uberdruidxx

Pinging myself to save some treasure to get tix
@VagabondSentinel That'd be awesome, thanks!
@VagabondSentinel That'd be awesome, thanks!
pvrYQJc.png
@VagabondSentinel I have figured out how to squeeze it in! How did I not know how to do this earlier So I guess bump ticket?
@VagabondSentinel I have figured out how to squeeze it in! How did I not know how to do this earlier So I guess bump ticket?
pvrYQJc.png
@SilverArte

Ticket purchase sent along, because those are some #&@^ fine coatls. Don't suppose you guys would consider a smaller banner? I'd love to put you in my sig, but even with my smaller, 200x75 banner it doesn't really fit.
@SilverArte

Ticket purchase sent along, because those are some #&@^ fine coatls. Don't suppose you guys would consider a smaller banner? I'd love to put you in my sig, but even with my smaller, 200x75 banner it doesn't really fit.
Atc1dz0.png54606251.png ·· 53812642.png ·· 54544677.png ·· 54741908.png
@VagabondSentinel @Silverarte

Lol gonna have to do the signature thing later today if I have time. Sleeping first.

But. Yay~ Also, so many people! OuO

also hello
@VagabondSentinel @Silverarte

Lol gonna have to do the signature thing later today if I have time. Sleeping first.

But. Yay~ Also, so many people! OuO

also hello
@Silverarte @VagabondSentinel

Thanks for challenging my well-intentioned campaign to cut down on my permanent dragons, guys.

Just a bump for now, but I'll send some leveled dragons and gems later today.
@Silverarte @VagabondSentinel

Thanks for challenging my well-intentioned campaign to cut down on my permanent dragons, guys.

Just a bump for now, but I'll send some leveled dragons and gems later today.
@VagabondSentinel
Daily bump!

I'd love a smaller banner too FR's sigspace is ridiculous
@VagabondSentinel
Daily bump!

I'd love a smaller banner too FR's sigspace is ridiculous
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@Ariathena That's actually two bump tickets, one for yesterday and one for today! Thanks so much!

@Aristatide I'll be making a smaller one tonight. You make the third request for it. I'll ping you as soon as it's up! Thanks so much for your support!

@Roseplays Good to see you!

@DeepflowManah Goodness, I may just have to ping the whole list, at this rate! Well, we appreciate your efforts, and I'll let you know when the smaller banner is done! Bump ticket for you!

Edit: @Bracket Wow, how did I miss your post?
@Ariathena That's actually two bump tickets, one for yesterday and one for today! Thanks so much!

@Aristatide I'll be making a smaller one tonight. You make the third request for it. I'll ping you as soon as it's up! Thanks so much for your support!

@Roseplays Good to see you!

@DeepflowManah Goodness, I may just have to ping the whole list, at this rate! Well, we appreciate your efforts, and I'll let you know when the smaller banner is done! Bump ticket for you!

Edit: @Bracket Wow, how did I miss your post?
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
@VagabondSentinel
Daily bump!

And yes, a smaller (especially narrower) signature would be great!
@VagabondSentinel
Daily bump!

And yes, a smaller (especially narrower) signature would be great!
75UHyX6.pngSvSQB0r.png4LmgXsn.pngaSY2AXl.pngNDfvk4v.pngsZXDott.pngCGkXGkk.pngCFzuqkV.pngZGWjzxy.pngo3JH9c4.pngWZkyhi0.gifW3CUfiy.pngB0TLTXy.pngRJTj2vQ.pngiyN9OEm.pngyPOOdFP.pngph5IzGU.pngRainbow%20Shrimp.png

75UHyX6.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23