Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CRYSTALINE TREASURES RAFFLE
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@SILVERARTE @VagabondSentinel

Wow oh WOW!!! I'm SO excited! I don't often win anything, and this made a very rough day suddenly all better!

I will love, cherish and pamper The Gilded Amethyst, who is beyond perfect with my current purple passion.

Please keep me on your ping list.
@SILVERARTE @VagabondSentinel

Wow oh WOW!!! I'm SO excited! I don't often win anything, and this made a very rough day suddenly all better!

I will love, cherish and pamper The Gilded Amethyst, who is beyond perfect with my current purple passion.

Please keep me on your ping list.
@Ruffian @DeepflowManah Your prizes are on their way. Thanks so much for participating!
@Ruffian @DeepflowManah Your prizes are on their way. Thanks so much for participating!
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
Thank you everyone for participating! =D
Thank you everyone for participating! =D
@Silverarte
Thank you for the lovely dragon *-*
@Silverarte
Thank you for the lovely dragon *-*
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@deepflowmanah And thank you for being part of the raffle fun with us! =D You enjoy the baby :)
@deepflowmanah And thank you for being part of the raffle fun with us! =D You enjoy the baby :)
@Silverarte @VagabondSentinel

Wow, I totally spaced. Lol

It's probably just as well, my clan is still recovering from my extended hiatus from FR. Work and all that.

All the same, definitely keep me on the ping list!
@Silverarte @VagabondSentinel

Wow, I totally spaced. Lol

It's probably just as well, my clan is still recovering from my extended hiatus from FR. Work and all that.

All the same, definitely keep me on the ping list!
@VagabondSentinel @Silverarte

Sorry I didn't participate much this time around, guys, but it was a great raffle as always! Keep me on the ping-list, and I swear I'll do more next time around!
@VagabondSentinel @Silverarte

Sorry I didn't participate much this time around, guys, but it was a great raffle as always! Keep me on the ping-list, and I swear I'll do more next time around!
@VagabondSentinel @SilverArte

Please ping me when the next contest starts! I love participating in and supporting events.
@VagabondSentinel @SilverArte

Please ping me when the next contest starts! I love participating in and supporting events.
Yl61Mdh.png
@Roseplays No problem, hon! There will be more!
@Bracket Don't worry about it! It's always good to see you!
@Fuffydud Absolutely!
@Roseplays No problem, hon! There will be more!
@Bracket Don't worry about it! It's always good to see you!
@Fuffydud Absolutely!
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23