Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Farewell Giveaway! [Winner on Pg 15]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][size=5][color=navy]I was hoping to make this my [i][b]FR's 2nd Anniversary Giveaway[/b][/i], but I'm afraid that I've lost all interest in the game, and thus, have no interest in continuing stressing over collecting everything for it. However, that doesn't mean that there isn't a lot of awesome stuff to choose from! I have collected everything from the Light Festival through the Ice Festival this year. Which means that I have all the skins, chests, familiars, and apparel that was released for a limited/seasonal amount of time. Yes, even from the Nocturne event! [b]That said, I cannot urge you enough to read the Rules post below.[/b] I'm being [i]very[/i] generous in giving away all of these things, so I don't want to hear any complaints! I am not obligated to do this, and I certainly won't give you anything if you give me an attitude. I'm doing this because I want to spread good feels as a last hurrah before I say farewell. That's all! I know a lot of this stuff is rather expensive, which is part of the fun for me. Please don't be nasty to me or to each other! c: Ok, now that my little disclaimer is overwith, here's a visual of everything I have that one lucky person will receive: [b]Skins[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/u6MBw24.png[/img] [b]Apparel[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/xC2Tjcc.png[/img] [b]Familiars[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/UkXjDNR.png[/img] [b]Chests[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3hEityQ.png[/img][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=5][color=navy]I also have some dragons that I'm willing to part with! It was hard narrowing down my lair so drastically, but I DO want to keep my favorites in the off chance of me returning again in the future. Many of these are mated pairs and have nice ranges and genes, with the occasional straggler. Again, please read the Rules post below if you are interested in any of my bbys. ;w; [img]http://i.imgur.com/DGLf8g8.png[/img]
I was hoping to make this my FR's 2nd Anniversary Giveaway, but I'm afraid that I've lost all interest in the game, and thus, have no interest in continuing stressing over collecting everything for it.

However, that doesn't mean that there isn't a lot of awesome stuff to choose from! I have collected everything from the Light Festival through the Ice Festival this year. Which means that I have all the skins, chests, familiars, and apparel that was released for a limited/seasonal amount of time. Yes, even from the Nocturne event!

That said, I cannot urge you enough to read the Rules post below. I'm being very generous in giving away all of these things, so I don't want to hear any complaints! I am not obligated to do this, and I certainly won't give you anything if you give me an attitude. I'm doing this because I want to spread good feels as a last hurrah before I say farewell. That's all! I know a lot of this stuff is rather expensive, which is part of the fun for me. Please don't be nasty to me or to each other! c:

Ok, now that my little disclaimer is overwith, here's a visual of everything I have that one lucky person will receive:

Skins
u6MBw24.png

Apparel
xC2Tjcc.png

Familiars
UkXjDNR.png

Chests
3hEityQ.png

I also have some dragons that I'm willing to part with! It was hard narrowing down my lair so drastically, but I DO want to keep my favorites in the off chance of me returning again in the future. Many of these are mated pairs and have nice ranges and genes, with the occasional straggler. Again, please read the Rules post below if you are interested in any of my bbys. ;w;

DGLf8g8.png
VinnyBanner_zpsbf878408.png
Da Roolz

To enter, please write a paragraph (or more if you really want to tell a story) about why you would like to have these items. Are you collecting them? Reselling for a mad profit? Do you have a newbie friend you want to spoil? Tell me!

If you're interested in a dragon(s) then specify which one(s) you'd like to have! Tell me why you need them so badly. Do you have breeding plans? Would they fit into your lore? Explain!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The deadline to enter is rollover on Wednesday, February 25th. Which means that when I wake up Wednesday morning with my cup-o-joe, the thread is already closed. Any posts made after rollover on Wednesday will not count.

I will take a few days to read over everyone's responses and decide on a winner accordingly. There will be no number generators. Only me, reading over your responses, and choosing who I think is most deserving of a very generous gift. Please don't be offended if you didn't win! It's nothing personal.

You may only post once! I'll have a lot to read by the end of the week so please don't make this any harder for me. You can edit your message as much as you want before deadline!

Please don't PM me asking to make a deal. This is a giveaway, not a silent auction! Bribing me with goods won't work. Donations are appreciated though if you wanna spread the good cheer. ;D

I will be posting this to Tumblr to spread awareness. However! Reblogs and likes won't enter you into the giveaway. All entries will be made here, on this thread. I don't wanna have to keep track of more than I have to, so be aware when you're spreading the word!

If you have any questions, please PM me or add them to your post with a ping to me if you'd like a public response.

Last of all, have fun! I'm a big believer of FR being a great community, full of people that are generous, kind, and awesome overall. It's been a blast and I am glad to have been a part of it.
Da Roolz

To enter, please write a paragraph (or more if you really want to tell a story) about why you would like to have these items. Are you collecting them? Reselling for a mad profit? Do you have a newbie friend you want to spoil? Tell me!

If you're interested in a dragon(s) then specify which one(s) you'd like to have! Tell me why you need them so badly. Do you have breeding plans? Would they fit into your lore? Explain!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The deadline to enter is rollover on Wednesday, February 25th. Which means that when I wake up Wednesday morning with my cup-o-joe, the thread is already closed. Any posts made after rollover on Wednesday will not count.

I will take a few days to read over everyone's responses and decide on a winner accordingly. There will be no number generators. Only me, reading over your responses, and choosing who I think is most deserving of a very generous gift. Please don't be offended if you didn't win! It's nothing personal.

You may only post once! I'll have a lot to read by the end of the week so please don't make this any harder for me. You can edit your message as much as you want before deadline!

Please don't PM me asking to make a deal. This is a giveaway, not a silent auction! Bribing me with goods won't work. Donations are appreciated though if you wanna spread the good cheer. ;D

I will be posting this to Tumblr to spread awareness. However! Reblogs and likes won't enter you into the giveaway. All entries will be made here, on this thread. I don't wanna have to keep track of more than I have to, so be aware when you're spreading the word!

If you have any questions, please PM me or add them to your post with a ping to me if you'd like a public response.

Last of all, have fun! I'm a big believer of FR being a great community, full of people that are generous, kind, and awesome overall. It's been a blast and I am glad to have been a part of it.
You may now post! Good luck everyone. :D
You may now post! Good luck everyone. :D
Well I'm not much of an item collector, but I do like to collect and protect wildclaws. They are my absolute favorite breed and blue is my absolute favorite color. Anyone who knows me really well can tell you of my deep running obsession with the color. (My one friend even mailed me a big box of blue items earlier this year as a gag.) That being said, I'd be thrilled to welcome Lhune to my lair. I think that he's absolutely stunning. I love his colors and genes. He's pretty much everything I could want in a WC. On top of that I think he may make a nice mate for my gal, Dustmote. Then I could pay it forward by giving away their first batch of babies to newbies. (As a side note I also think Itzli is gorgeous and would love to take her too! Keep the pair together and all that. I did that recently with somebody's coatl/wildclaw pairing they were selling off.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9294686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92947/9294686_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks so much for letting me enter! Fingers crossed for everyone.
Well I'm not much of an item collector, but I do like to collect and protect wildclaws.

They are my absolute favorite breed and blue is my absolute favorite color. Anyone who knows me really well can tell you of my deep running obsession with the color. (My one friend even mailed me a big box of blue items earlier this year as a gag.) That being said, I'd be thrilled to welcome Lhune to my lair. I think that he's absolutely stunning. I love his colors and genes. He's pretty much everything I could want in a WC. On top of that I think he may make a nice mate for my gal, Dustmote. Then I could pay it forward by giving away their first batch of babies to newbies.

(As a side note I also think Itzli is gorgeous and would love to take her too! Keep the pair together and all that. I did that recently with somebody's coatl/wildclaw pairing they were selling off.)

9294686_350.png

Thanks so much for letting me enter! Fingers crossed for everyone.
6uvkklS.png
Oh my. So much stuff! I'm very sad to hear that you're burnt out, but it's a game, and once it stops being fun, you shouldn't worry about it any more! You're being more than incredibly generous, and you've been generous in the past as well. Thank you.

In the spirit of generosity, if I won, I'd want to give the stuff to my good friend, Gorkie. (I'm not pinging him because I'd like it to be a slight surprise). He's been playing for several months now, but he's not got the best connection and he's usually not able to get more than one or two things from each festival. I try as I can to get him things, but even then sometimes it's hard to get one of everything, as I'm sure you know!
Edit: I absolutely forgot to put /why/ I want to give it to him - he's not just a friend, he's a really important person to me who's been here with me through breakups, losing friends, the death of my cat, work problems, anxiety and depression, and honestly I owe so much to him.

No matter who you pick, no hard feelings - I'm just glad to see that the spirit of generosity lives on in this game, and I hope you find as much or more happiness than FR brought to you, and none of stress, in whatever you do next!
Oh my. So much stuff! I'm very sad to hear that you're burnt out, but it's a game, and once it stops being fun, you shouldn't worry about it any more! You're being more than incredibly generous, and you've been generous in the past as well. Thank you.

In the spirit of generosity, if I won, I'd want to give the stuff to my good friend, Gorkie. (I'm not pinging him because I'd like it to be a slight surprise). He's been playing for several months now, but he's not got the best connection and he's usually not able to get more than one or two things from each festival. I try as I can to get him things, but even then sometimes it's hard to get one of everything, as I'm sure you know!
Edit: I absolutely forgot to put /why/ I want to give it to him - he's not just a friend, he's a really important person to me who's been here with me through breakups, losing friends, the death of my cat, work problems, anxiety and depression, and honestly I owe so much to him.

No matter who you pick, no hard feelings - I'm just glad to see that the spirit of generosity lives on in this game, and I hope you find as much or more happiness than FR brought to you, and none of stress, in whatever you do next!
I guess you could say my intentions for entering is a bit of a combination for every reason. I like to collect things, familiars, skins, chests, you name it. If I can get it, it makes my day brighter. But I also want to give back to a lot of people that have gotten me going here. I have a friend group with super kind people, ones who give without asking in return. The main thing I'd do after deciding what to keep is to give. I want to pay back all the friends who have given me things I've wanted to collect, or dragons I've thought were too beautiful to even obtain. I don't really intend to resell anything because I don't really like using the marketplace too much, quite frankly if there's something I don't want to keep I'd rather give it to someone who will appreciate it.

Dragons, while desirable, are not what I'm looking out for right now. Again, I'd rather see them go to those who want them more.

Thank you for holding the giveaway, and I wish you luck with everything you do!
I guess you could say my intentions for entering is a bit of a combination for every reason. I like to collect things, familiars, skins, chests, you name it. If I can get it, it makes my day brighter. But I also want to give back to a lot of people that have gotten me going here. I have a friend group with super kind people, ones who give without asking in return. The main thing I'd do after deciding what to keep is to give. I want to pay back all the friends who have given me things I've wanted to collect, or dragons I've thought were too beautiful to even obtain. I don't really intend to resell anything because I don't really like using the marketplace too much, quite frankly if there's something I don't want to keep I'd rather give it to someone who will appreciate it.

Dragons, while desirable, are not what I'm looking out for right now. Again, I'd rather see them go to those who want them more.

Thank you for holding the giveaway, and I wish you luck with everything you do!
ichibunn/ichi | ping pls! | she/her

Ichibunn's Stock the Pond Archive
This is such a generous giveaway. One that i could not possibly pass up.
First, I would like to thank you for being so very kind. It is also sad to see you go although i haven't had the chance to get to know you just yet! I am so excited to see that there are generous people out there such as yourself. It is well and truly heartwarming.
Moving on to what i would do with it..I seriously love Holiday apparel, for starters. I absolutely adore it. I am a crazy holiday collector, if one would say. I especially like it for putting on my dragons. As are all of the Holiday items you're giving away some of the absolute dream items of me. I would love to add them to my ever growing collection! They would all go on my dragons , for sure.
Skins and chests up next. Again, I SERIOUSLY love Holiday stuff. I would be so very excited to be able to own all of those AMAZING skins. It might quite literally make my life here on FR. Heck, I probably don't even have enough dragons for all of them just yet. But i certainly would not sell them. If it's not on my dragons, i'm collecting it. Holiday items are everything to me, really. I have dreamed of getting closer and closer to a full collection ever since i joined back in November. It would be great to be able to add them in to my slowly but surely growing collection!
Next off, those wonderful familiars. I also have a large collection of familiars, if it isn't obvious based off of my Bestiary. I would LOVE to be able to add them to that collection as well. They would be especially be useful to put on my representatives for all 11 flights that i'm working on (which can be seen on the second page of my lair) and they would be just perfect for that. The holiday apparel would come in handy there, too. Even the skins. On to dragons. I ALWAYS appreciate giveaway dragons, and end up loving them so much. Quite a few of the dragons in my lair are giveaway dragons that i've had since the beginning , actually. And i will forever and always cherish them. So i can assure you i would certainly cherish yours. Really, i love all of them. Coatls and Wildclaws are my favorite, though, so you could surprise me with any of those if i were to win! I can assure you i will both cherish and , heck, chock them into my clan lore too no matter to which one they are. I can say that i really, really like Snappers too. I only have one, but she was a giveaway dragon i've had since the day after i joined. So i can say that i am a good snapper home ,if one would say. I would really be excited to get any dragon, though! No matter to species or appearance, i will love it. Although i am not even sure as to which i would get , considering i love all of them, I can say that i could tie the dragon into my lore in some way or another. I always seem to find a way of doing that. And even the ones that come from giveaways, usually those are the ones to get the deepest stories in my clan lore. Maybe i'll even use them in a breeding project. Or level them up for a new lvl 25 team! I always love to do that, too. Or maybe i'll even start a gene project for them. It really all depends on what dragon / dragons i get. I will find a wonderful purpose for them no matter what, though.
Last but not least, that nocturne egg among the mix. I absolutely ADORE Nocturnes. To get a nocturne egg of my own would be such an amazing achievement. All of the Nocturnes i have gotten so far were from the AH since i could never quite get one of my own. So i think that i would be absolutely thrilled to be handed one! That'd be fantastic. I would be beyond excited, really. I don't mind what colors come out of that egg, I am going to adore it, And will gene it up. Even if it is some sorta crazy eyeburner, I can assure you the little guy or gal will be so very cherished by me. I would be so very excited to welcome another nocturne into my family ,too!
Thank you once again for doing this! It's so generous , and i really appreciate that. You picked SUCH a sweet reason to do this. As am i so very glad that you're not leaving your account to rot as so many FR users that quit do. It's just amazing to see that your dragons will be going to good homes. Starving dragons in abandoned accounts are quite sad , after all. So find that it's truly touching that you are going through all of this to make sure that your assets are going to good homes as opposed to just abandoning it altogether. It's so nice of you, It really is. I would also like to wish the best of luck to everyone else entering! I would be stoked to see all of this go to any other great home, really. It's going to be amazing no matter to who wins, really, and i am so excited to see how this giveaway goes!
This is such a generous giveaway. One that i could not possibly pass up.
First, I would like to thank you for being so very kind. It is also sad to see you go although i haven't had the chance to get to know you just yet! I am so excited to see that there are generous people out there such as yourself. It is well and truly heartwarming.
Moving on to what i would do with it..I seriously love Holiday apparel, for starters. I absolutely adore it. I am a crazy holiday collector, if one would say. I especially like it for putting on my dragons. As are all of the Holiday items you're giving away some of the absolute dream items of me. I would love to add them to my ever growing collection! They would all go on my dragons , for sure.
Skins and chests up next. Again, I SERIOUSLY love Holiday stuff. I would be so very excited to be able to own all of those AMAZING skins. It might quite literally make my life here on FR. Heck, I probably don't even have enough dragons for all of them just yet. But i certainly would not sell them. If it's not on my dragons, i'm collecting it. Holiday items are everything to me, really. I have dreamed of getting closer and closer to a full collection ever since i joined back in November. It would be great to be able to add them in to my slowly but surely growing collection!
Next off, those wonderful familiars. I also have a large collection of familiars, if it isn't obvious based off of my Bestiary. I would LOVE to be able to add them to that collection as well. They would be especially be useful to put on my representatives for all 11 flights that i'm working on (which can be seen on the second page of my lair) and they would be just perfect for that. The holiday apparel would come in handy there, too. Even the skins. On to dragons. I ALWAYS appreciate giveaway dragons, and end up loving them so much. Quite a few of the dragons in my lair are giveaway dragons that i've had since the beginning , actually. And i will forever and always cherish them. So i can assure you i would certainly cherish yours. Really, i love all of them. Coatls and Wildclaws are my favorite, though, so you could surprise me with any of those if i were to win! I can assure you i will both cherish and , heck, chock them into my clan lore too no matter to which one they are. I can say that i really, really like Snappers too. I only have one, but she was a giveaway dragon i've had since the day after i joined. So i can say that i am a good snapper home ,if one would say. I would really be excited to get any dragon, though! No matter to species or appearance, i will love it. Although i am not even sure as to which i would get , considering i love all of them, I can say that i could tie the dragon into my lore in some way or another. I always seem to find a way of doing that. And even the ones that come from giveaways, usually those are the ones to get the deepest stories in my clan lore. Maybe i'll even use them in a breeding project. Or level them up for a new lvl 25 team! I always love to do that, too. Or maybe i'll even start a gene project for them. It really all depends on what dragon / dragons i get. I will find a wonderful purpose for them no matter what, though.
Last but not least, that nocturne egg among the mix. I absolutely ADORE Nocturnes. To get a nocturne egg of my own would be such an amazing achievement. All of the Nocturnes i have gotten so far were from the AH since i could never quite get one of my own. So i think that i would be absolutely thrilled to be handed one! That'd be fantastic. I would be beyond excited, really. I don't mind what colors come out of that egg, I am going to adore it, And will gene it up. Even if it is some sorta crazy eyeburner, I can assure you the little guy or gal will be so very cherished by me. I would be so very excited to welcome another nocturne into my family ,too!
Thank you once again for doing this! It's so generous , and i really appreciate that. You picked SUCH a sweet reason to do this. As am i so very glad that you're not leaving your account to rot as so many FR users that quit do. It's just amazing to see that your dragons will be going to good homes. Starving dragons in abandoned accounts are quite sad , after all. So find that it's truly touching that you are going through all of this to make sure that your assets are going to good homes as opposed to just abandoning it altogether. It's so nice of you, It really is. I would also like to wish the best of luck to everyone else entering! I would be stoked to see all of this go to any other great home, really. It's going to be amazing no matter to who wins, really, and i am so excited to see how this giveaway goes!
Hi Hi Hi! I saw your giveaway on Tumblr! There's so much cool stuff here and I'd love to distribute it among my friends and family (and keep some of it for myself of course) here on FR. My sister and mom especially would love some of those skins and my girlfriend is in the fire flight, I would give her the fir-themed chests. I have some friends on here that I'd love to treat to a couple familiars, too, since their birthdays are coming up and physical gifts aren't quite so easy since they live so far from me. Additionally, some of the stuff you have listed here would greatly contribute to my collections (the bears and the skins especially)!

If you don't want to part with Arya, I understand. She's a beautiful coatl and would pair wonderfully with Gail (8052186), my male Ivory/Carmine/Ivory coatl and, if you're okay with it, I'd love to take her under my wing, so to speak.

Thank you for considering me! I think it's really great that you've put this giveaway together uv u
Hi Hi Hi! I saw your giveaway on Tumblr! There's so much cool stuff here and I'd love to distribute it among my friends and family (and keep some of it for myself of course) here on FR. My sister and mom especially would love some of those skins and my girlfriend is in the fire flight, I would give her the fir-themed chests. I have some friends on here that I'd love to treat to a couple familiars, too, since their birthdays are coming up and physical gifts aren't quite so easy since they live so far from me. Additionally, some of the stuff you have listed here would greatly contribute to my collections (the bears and the skins especially)!

If you don't want to part with Arya, I understand. She's a beautiful coatl and would pair wonderfully with Gail (8052186), my male Ivory/Carmine/Ivory coatl and, if you're okay with it, I'd love to take her under my wing, so to speak.

Thank you for considering me! I think it's really great that you've put this giveaway together uv u
Okay, let's jump straight into it. Story time.

It is not my intent to get pity or make anyone uncomfortable with my story, but I was in an incredibly unhealthy relationship for about three years. One that I entered with great confidence- so much confidence that I moved to a different country to pursue it- and realized shortly after how misplaced that confidence was. Unfortunate to say, it turned into an abusive relationship.. no, that's a lie. It was already an abusive relationship, before we even moved in together, but I wanted so badly for it to be okay that I chose to ignore the clear warning signs and go into it anyway. Despite all the love I had and still have for them, I knew I had to leave. After three years together, it was a terrifying and painful process.

During this process, my older brother, still on the other side of the continent, was the only person who knew. I confided in him during a visit home, and afterward he kept constant contact with me. He checked on me day and night, skyped with me (Even when I could tell he wasn't particularly comfortable doing so- weird fear of webcams), called me if I hadn't checked in with him in a while. He was with me every step of the way, from helping me collect my thoughts and my things to paying for my ticket home to picking me up at the airport. He walked me all the way through the most painful thing I'd ever done and now I live with him and his wife in my hometown.

It is. Still incredibly near. So I won't be more detailed than that. But I could never repay him for what he did for me.

One thing he did, though, is something I can do a little bit in return for him. While I was still long distance, I talked a lot about flight rising. It's definitely been an escape for me during some of the harder trials of my relationship. I talked about it all the time, and during the last registration period, just before the nocturne event, he joined the site.

I was so surprised. It didn't really strike me as his cup of tea. But he began getting really into it. I was so excited to have someone to play with, especially my brother who I missed so dearly. And now he's on every day.

Long story short, my brother is my favorite person on the planet, he helped and is continuously helping me through what I'm finding to be a difficult and sleepless process, ever patient and kind despite his own low constitution, and I just want to do whatever I can to pay him back in any way.

Right now, spoiling him on Flight Rising is all I can manage. One day I'll be back on my feet and hopefully I can do so much more to show my gratitude and love for him. But for now, I think this would be an alright place to start. :)

This is such a wonderful thing of you to do with you leaving the site, and I'm positive it will make some lucky person's week. :) Best of luck to you out there in the real world, and of course you will always be a welcome and lovely addition to the site's community should you choose to return! Thank you for your time and have a wonderful night.
Okay, let's jump straight into it. Story time.

It is not my intent to get pity or make anyone uncomfortable with my story, but I was in an incredibly unhealthy relationship for about three years. One that I entered with great confidence- so much confidence that I moved to a different country to pursue it- and realized shortly after how misplaced that confidence was. Unfortunate to say, it turned into an abusive relationship.. no, that's a lie. It was already an abusive relationship, before we even moved in together, but I wanted so badly for it to be okay that I chose to ignore the clear warning signs and go into it anyway. Despite all the love I had and still have for them, I knew I had to leave. After three years together, it was a terrifying and painful process.

During this process, my older brother, still on the other side of the continent, was the only person who knew. I confided in him during a visit home, and afterward he kept constant contact with me. He checked on me day and night, skyped with me (Even when I could tell he wasn't particularly comfortable doing so- weird fear of webcams), called me if I hadn't checked in with him in a while. He was with me every step of the way, from helping me collect my thoughts and my things to paying for my ticket home to picking me up at the airport. He walked me all the way through the most painful thing I'd ever done and now I live with him and his wife in my hometown.

It is. Still incredibly near. So I won't be more detailed than that. But I could never repay him for what he did for me.

One thing he did, though, is something I can do a little bit in return for him. While I was still long distance, I talked a lot about flight rising. It's definitely been an escape for me during some of the harder trials of my relationship. I talked about it all the time, and during the last registration period, just before the nocturne event, he joined the site.

I was so surprised. It didn't really strike me as his cup of tea. But he began getting really into it. I was so excited to have someone to play with, especially my brother who I missed so dearly. And now he's on every day.

Long story short, my brother is my favorite person on the planet, he helped and is continuously helping me through what I'm finding to be a difficult and sleepless process, ever patient and kind despite his own low constitution, and I just want to do whatever I can to pay him back in any way.

Right now, spoiling him on Flight Rising is all I can manage. One day I'll be back on my feet and hopefully I can do so much more to show my gratitude and love for him. But for now, I think this would be an alright place to start. :)

This is such a wonderful thing of you to do with you leaving the site, and I'm positive it will make some lucky person's week. :) Best of luck to you out there in the real world, and of course you will always be a welcome and lovely addition to the site's community should you choose to return! Thank you for your time and have a wonderful night.
Hi! This is the first time I've done this, so please bare with me!
I want these items for a few reasons, to be honest. I'm sort of new, and I missed a lot of things I would have wanted to take part in. I want to collect, and complete the few goals I have for myself. (Completeing my bestiary, etc;). These items would also help me expand my clan lore, which I'm still trying to sort out. I also want to deck out my dragons in the skins from the chests and make them look nice.
As for the dragons, I am interested in Cirrus, Yaara, Vixen, and Dawn. They caught my eye, and I think they could fit well with any clan lore I decide to create! Plus, they're real beauties!
Thank you for taking the time to read my entry, even if I don't win, I'm grateful that you did!
Hi! This is the first time I've done this, so please bare with me!
I want these items for a few reasons, to be honest. I'm sort of new, and I missed a lot of things I would have wanted to take part in. I want to collect, and complete the few goals I have for myself. (Completeing my bestiary, etc;). These items would also help me expand my clan lore, which I'm still trying to sort out. I also want to deck out my dragons in the skins from the chests and make them look nice.
As for the dragons, I am interested in Cirrus, Yaara, Vixen, and Dawn. They caught my eye, and I think they could fit well with any clan lore I decide to create! Plus, they're real beauties!
Thank you for taking the time to read my entry, even if I don't win, I'm grateful that you did!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21