Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Trickmurk Circus Give Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
may i please be put down for the darkside chest? thanks!
may i please be put down for the darkside chest? thanks!
Could i be put down for the brambled joker chest please.
@DanceswithPlants
Could i be put down for the brambled joker chest please.
@DanceswithPlants
8Wxihjh.gif
@DanceswithPlants
Can I be put down for the shady sash please?
@DanceswithPlants
Can I be put down for the shady sash please?
RoVMWQV.jpg
@moomargh Okay :) I'll go ahead and put you down for the Circus Mage and then check back with you if I get an extra
@moomargh Okay :) I'll go ahead and put you down for the Circus Mage and then check back with you if I get an extra
kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswithplants Could I be putdown for a shady sash, please?
@Danceswithplants Could I be putdown for a shady sash, please?
@pietrosauntine Certainly :) I'll put you on the list

@Cerbrec Certainly :) I'll put you on the list

@Nidhogg007 Certainly :) I'll put you on the list
@pietrosauntine Certainly :) I'll put you on the list

@Cerbrec Certainly :) I'll put you on the list

@Nidhogg007 Certainly :) I'll put you on the list
kx9VmHP.png
@Sivi Certainly :) I'll put you on the list
@Sivi Certainly :) I'll put you on the list
kx9VmHP.png
@DancesWithPlants Could I be put down for the darkside chest?
@DancesWithPlants Could I be put down for the darkside chest?
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@DanceswithPlants Hi could I please be put in for the Circus Mage Chest or Lullaby Chest whichever one I could get one the list for :3 seeing how the Mage list is pretty long... I wasn't sure...
and can I get on the ping list? if that is a different thing?

oh on a side note are you the one who did this same sort of thing for the noc event? and said you were going to make a ping list for the crys event for all the ppl who didn't end up getting anything?

um cus if you are I was trying to get on that list when you were making it...and couldn't find that give way...*sadface* XP so yeah if so if a ping list exists I would love to be on it?
@DanceswithPlants Hi could I please be put in for the Circus Mage Chest or Lullaby Chest whichever one I could get one the list for :3 seeing how the Mage list is pretty long... I wasn't sure...
and can I get on the ping list? if that is a different thing?

oh on a side note are you the one who did this same sort of thing for the noc event? and said you were going to make a ping list for the crys event for all the ppl who didn't end up getting anything?

um cus if you are I was trying to get on that list when you were making it...and couldn't find that give way...*sadface* XP so yeah if so if a ping list exists I would love to be on it?
banner3.png
@Squebgeb Certainly :) I'll put you on the list now

@AlexArya I'll put you on the Lullaby Chest list since it's the shortest :) The Pinglist for the event is just the lists for the items, and yes I did do a Noc give away during December's event. The Crystalline Gala event is over but I would be happy to put you on the list for next month's event, I'm thinking of just making a master list of all people that participate this time around and pinging them next month :)
@Squebgeb Certainly :) I'll put you on the list now

@AlexArya I'll put you on the Lullaby Chest list since it's the shortest :) The Pinglist for the event is just the lists for the items, and yes I did do a Noc give away during December's event. The Crystalline Gala event is over but I would be happy to put you on the list for next month's event, I'm thinking of just making a master list of all people that participate this time around and pinging them next month :)
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9