Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Crystalline Gala Give Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/ice_contest.png[/img][/center] [color=green][b]This Give Away is now closed, make sure to let me know if you would like to be put on the list for the February event, see you all then![/b][/color] [center][quote=Items Given Away] [item=Chillspike Collar]x2 [item=Frigid Emblem]x2 [item=Frigid Sash]x1 [item=Polarfreeze Defender]x1[/quote] [color=green][b]01/28 The Festive Favors Cycles will now start :) I have gotten three of the six chests [item=Frozen Berry Chest][item=Ice Golem Chest][item=Winter Draft Chest] I will be giving away any extras I find of these now :)[/b] Welcome to DanceswithPlants Crystalline Gala 2015 Give Away! I have just started on this event and have yet to collect extra chests or get all the Festive Favors, but once I do I will start pinging everyone on a general pinglist with the details! For general reference, once I have gotten all four Festive Favors I will start giving them away in a cycle. The cycle will go as follows: [item=Chillspike Collar] ---> [item=Frigid Emblem] ---> [item=Frigid Sash] ---> [item=Polarfreeze Defender] Chests will be given away as first come first serve to those on the waiting list. +Rules+ [b]1.)[/b] If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. [b]2.)[/b] Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. [b]3.)[/b] Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. [b]4.)[/b] Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. [b]5.)[/b] If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. [b] If you would like to volunteer and help me grind for chests please let me know! I will put your name on a Volunteers list in this thread. If you would like to donate extra event items it would be greatly appreciated! I would like to get as many users as possible at least one item! [/color][/center] [quote=Festive Favors] [item=Chillspike Collar]: Anguish, Niernen [item=Frigid Emblem]: [item=Frigid Sash]: Morphini, Niernen [item=Polarfreeze Defender]: pangolinparade, WolfenEclipse, SimFeetUnder, Niernen, Elenoremari, LillithLove [/quote] [quote=Event Chests] [item=Frozen Berry Chest]: MikaelHart, Selestei, Manika, skeletonJAGK, tefphoenix, moomargh, SimFeetUnder, Nidhogg007, Niernen, pluviasonant, ItsASomething, SenchaDrake, Jaylin, LillithLove [item=Ice Golem Chest]: MikaelHart, Synchronicity, illusione, Manika, tefphoenix, moomargh, SimFeetUnder , Niernen, pluviasonant, ItsASomething, SenchaDrake, Jaylin, Chocoli, LillithLove [item=Frigid Abyss Chest]: MikaelHart, Manika, tefphoenix, moomargh, jetnerd, SimFeetUnder, Niernen, pluviasonant, Elenoremari, ItsASomething, SenchaDrake, Jaylin, Chocoli, LillithLove [item=Snowsquall Souvenir Chest]: MikaelHart, Cielka, Manika, skeletonJAGK, tefphoenix, moomargh, SimFeetUnder, Niernen, pluviasonant, ItsASomething, SenchaDrake, Jaylin, Chocoli, LillithLove [item=Winter Draft Chest]: NuclearNoxi, MikaelHart, Manika, moomargh, SimFeetUnder, Niernen, pluviasonant, Elenoremari, ItsASomething, SenchaDrake, Jaylin, LillithLove [item=Icy Coat Chest]: MikaelHart, Synchronicity, Bafa59, Manika, Arula, NotHarvard, moomargh, SimFeetUnder, Niernen, pluviasonant, ItsASomething, SenchaDrake, Jaylin, LillithLove [/quote] [quote=Donors] [item=Eternal Snow] skeletonJAGK[/quote] [center][color=green]Those from my last give away![/color][/center] [quote]@SenchaDrake @illusione @fielkun @moomargh @MikaelHart @AlexArya @Jaylin @saltinecracker @Synchronicity @Nogfoggle @Geneva @NotHarvard @skeletonJAGK @Manika @mythologically @NoAkei @tefphoenix @sarahjet @Nidhogg007 @Fliychiell @Bartolosa @ElementPaws[/quote] [quote=February List]FloatingInSpace illusione Synchronicity tefphoenix[/quote]
ice_contest.png

This Give Away is now closed, make sure to let me know if you would like to be put on the list for the February event, see you all then!

Items Given Away wrote:
Chillspike Collar x2 Frigid Emblem x2 Frigid Sash x1 Polarfreeze Defender x1

01/28 The Festive Favors Cycles will now start :)

I have gotten three of the six chests
Frozen Berry Chest Ice Golem Chest Winter Draft Chest
I will be giving away any extras I find of these now :)

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Crystalline Gala 2015 Give Away!

I have just started on this event and have yet to collect extra chests or get all the Festive Favors, but once I do I will start pinging everyone on a general pinglist with the details!

For general reference, once I have gotten all four Festive Favors I will start giving them away in a cycle. The cycle will go as follows:
Chillspike Collar ---> Frigid Emblem ---> Frigid Sash ---> Polarfreeze Defender

Chests will be given away as first come first serve to those on the waiting list.

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

If you would like to volunteer and help me grind for chests please let me know! I will put your name on a Volunteers list in this thread.
If you would like to donate extra event items it would be greatly appreciated! I would like to get as many users as possible at least one item!

Festive Favors wrote:
Chillspike Collar : Anguish, Niernen

Frigid Emblem :

Frigid Sash : Morphini, Niernen

Polarfreeze Defender : pangolinparade, WolfenEclipse, SimFeetUnder, Niernen, Elenoremari, LillithLove

Event Chests wrote:
Frozen Berry Chest : MikaelHart, Selestei, Manika, skeletonJAGK, tefphoenix, moomargh, SimFeetUnder, Nidhogg007, Niernen, pluviasonant, ItsASomething, SenchaDrake, Jaylin, LillithLove

Ice Golem Chest : MikaelHart, Synchronicity, illusione, Manika, tefphoenix, moomargh, SimFeetUnder , Niernen, pluviasonant, ItsASomething, SenchaDrake, Jaylin, Chocoli, LillithLove

Frigid Abyss Chest : MikaelHart, Manika, tefphoenix, moomargh, jetnerd, SimFeetUnder, Niernen, pluviasonant, Elenoremari, ItsASomething, SenchaDrake, Jaylin, Chocoli, LillithLove

Snowsquall Souvenir Chest : MikaelHart, Cielka, Manika, skeletonJAGK, tefphoenix, moomargh, SimFeetUnder, Niernen, pluviasonant, ItsASomething, SenchaDrake, Jaylin, Chocoli, LillithLove

Winter Draft Chest : NuclearNoxi, MikaelHart, Manika, moomargh, SimFeetUnder, Niernen, pluviasonant, Elenoremari, ItsASomething, SenchaDrake, Jaylin, LillithLove

Icy Coat Chest : MikaelHart, Synchronicity, Bafa59, Manika, Arula, NotHarvard, moomargh, SimFeetUnder, Niernen, pluviasonant, ItsASomething, SenchaDrake, Jaylin, LillithLove

Donors wrote:
Eternal Snow skeletonJAGK

Those from my last give away!

February List wrote:
FloatingInSpace illusione Synchronicity tefphoenix
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

This is so cool! I'm going to be grinding as well, but could you put me down for a Frigid Abyss Chest? If I find one on my own, I'll tell you so you can give it to someone else!
@DanceswithPlants

This is so cool! I'm going to be grinding as well, but could you put me down for a Frigid Abyss Chest? If I find one on my own, I'll tell you so you can give it to someone else!
uCR5SCW.png
@DanceswithPlants - Oh wow, this really cool of you to do. ^^ Can I sign up for the winter draft chest please?
@DanceswithPlants - Oh wow, this really cool of you to do. ^^ Can I sign up for the winter draft chest please?
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
@FloatingInSpace Certainly :) good luck with grinding!

@NuclearNoxi Sure :) I will let you know when I get an extra!
@FloatingInSpace Certainly :) good luck with grinding!

@NuclearNoxi Sure :) I will let you know when I get an extra!
kx9VmHP.png
@DancesWithPlants I'd love a Chillspike Collar! Thank you!
@DancesWithPlants I'd love a Chillspike Collar! Thank you!
md3W6h3.png
@DanceswithPlants

Thanks for the notice! I'll try collecting all the chests myself, but would it be possible for me to be put down for all of them?
@DanceswithPlants

Thanks for the notice! I'll try collecting all the chests myself, but would it be possible for me to be put down for all of them?
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@DanceswithPlants Can you please put me down for a Frozen Berry chest please? :)
@DanceswithPlants Can you please put me down for a Frozen Berry chest please? :)
@DanceswithPlants

Thank you so much for this chance.
Can you please put me down for the Ice Golem Chest & Icy Coat chest
& The Polarfreeze Defender familiar?
@DanceswithPlants

Thank you so much for this chance.
Can you please put me down for the Ice Golem Chest & Icy Coat chest
& The Polarfreeze Defender familiar?
@DanceswithPlants

Could you put me down for the Snowsquall Souvenir chest please? Thanks so much!
@DanceswithPlants

Could you put me down for the Snowsquall Souvenir chest please? Thanks so much!

tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif She/Her

tumblr_inline_mtig8mgohr1roozkr.gif +3 FRT
________s1wegcP.png ________WMCEgD8.png
@DanceswithPlants Wow! This is incredibly nice of you! Could you possibly put me down for and Ice Coat Chest and/or a chillspike collar? Coli doesn't ever like to work for me, and for sure doesn't when there's high traffic during these events, so I'd appreciate the gift, and I understand if you can't get me one, but it's awesome of you to offer!
@DanceswithPlants Wow! This is incredibly nice of you! Could you possibly put me down for and Ice Coat Chest and/or a chillspike collar? Coli doesn't ever like to work for me, and for sure doesn't when there's high traffic during these events, so I'd appreciate the gift, and I understand if you can't get me one, but it's awesome of you to offer!
Give a ___/Get a ___ Masterlist // Forum Games Masterlist
No travelers, please! // Modern breeds preferred
1 2 3 4 5 6 7