Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (currently down)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
i've been hunting for familiars, and i've gotten a lot of doubles or triples. they're not much, but i thought i'd share! :) note- please save these for people who don't have one. i won't check, but i ask that you not take one just for profit. [b]note- i'm currently working really heavily on getting certain familiars, and trying to accommodate my growing ping lists. i will not add new familiars until i'm done with this, so don't be surprised if i don't have many on here for a little bit~[/b] what i have! (currently in the order they show up in the inventory, i just have way to many to run in circles. sorry~) [item=storm seeker] x3 [item=carmine serthis] [item=longneck skirmisher] [item=longneck interloper] x2 [item=strangler] x3 [item=wildwood owl] x3 [item=zeeba] x2 death's-head stag x3 [item=elk] x3 [item=southmarsh podid] x5 [item=common podid] [item=psywurm] [item=venomous toridae] x2 [item=poisonous toridae] x2 [item=blackwing croaker] x3 [item=heartred croaker] x2 [item=kelp tender] [item=relic eel] [item=abyss striker] x4 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ thanks to pooses ^.^ thanks to SomethingWitty thanks to Agrath thanks to GhostPaladin thanks to WinnDixieX3 thanks to shadowmaat [s]huge[/s] thanks to susurs thanks to simfeetunder note- i also accept familiars happily, to give to others (or myself if i don't already have them :) ) currently searching for-umberhorn qiriq, bucktooth digger, cumulus seal, dappled seal, :3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ okay, i have decided to set up a pinglist. there are some serious rules to this. 1. i DON'T want to deal with rude people. i don't buy these. these are extras i get from grinding for my own familiars. and i'm giving them away instead of making money. so don't be rude. if you're tenth on a ping list, don't snap if it takes me a month to find it. please o.o 2. slight repeat, these are just about all going to be COLISEUM familiars. so please don't ask me to ping you for swipp familiars, event familiars, retired, or impossible things. (i.e. coarsefur yeti). these will not be on the pinglist. neither will expensive familiars. (if i get a second yeti, im keeping the 300k. sorry :/) 3. i won't be searching in areas where i already have all the familiars. right now, this includes: [b]the training fields[/b], [b]the woodland path[/b], [b]the arena[/b], [b]the boreal wood[/b], [b]the mire[/b]. 4. just be nice. please. i'm supe nervous about doing this- i don't like being "on call" on a super relaxed, free post, and i really don't like letting people down. so don't ignore this and make me say no. i'll feel bad >.< PING LIST brilliant phywurm- tictoctoe, Savania, TrickySushi, SummerBby, SapphireDragon shalebuck- Yellowfang peacock firebird- SapphireDragon steam gyre- SapphireDragon grey river flight- sammiimonkey anything- gatsbysgoat67, DragonLovell, Agrath, Geneva simfeetunder- coral carpenter, luna mith, cockatrace, banded owlcat, red-winged owlcat
i've been hunting for familiars, and i've gotten a lot of doubles or triples. they're not much, but i thought i'd share! :)

note- please save these for people who don't have one. i won't check, but i ask that you not take one just for profit.

note- i'm currently working really heavily on getting certain familiars, and trying to accommodate my growing ping lists. i will not add new familiars until i'm done with this, so don't be surprised if i don't have many on here for a little bit~

what i have! (currently in the order they show up in the inventory, i just have way to many to run in circles. sorry~)

Storm Seeker x3

Carmine Serthis

Longneck Skirmisher

Longneck Interloper x2

Strangler x3

Wildwood Owl x3

Zeeba x2

death's-head stag x3

Elk x3

Southmarsh Podid x5

Common Podid

Psywurm

Venomous Toridae x2

Poisonous Toridae x2

Blackwing Croaker x3

Heartred Croaker x2

Kelp Tender

Relic Eel

Abyss Striker x4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks to pooses ^.^
thanks to SomethingWitty
thanks to Agrath
thanks to GhostPaladin
thanks to WinnDixieX3
thanks to shadowmaat
huge thanks to susurs
thanks to simfeetunder

note- i also accept familiars happily, to give to others (or myself if i don't already have them :) )

currently searching for-umberhorn qiriq, bucktooth digger, cumulus seal, dappled seal, :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay, i have decided to set up a pinglist. there are some serious rules to this.

1. i DON'T want to deal with rude people. i don't buy these. these are extras i get from grinding for my own familiars. and i'm giving them away instead of making money. so don't be rude. if you're tenth on a ping list, don't snap if it takes me a month to find it. please o.o

2. slight repeat, these are just about all going to be COLISEUM familiars. so please don't ask me to ping you for swipp familiars, event familiars, retired, or impossible things. (i.e. coarsefur yeti). these will not be on the pinglist. neither will expensive familiars. (if i get a second yeti, im keeping the 300k. sorry :/)

3. i won't be searching in areas where i already have all the familiars. right now, this includes: the training fields, the woodland path, the arena, the boreal wood, the mire.

4. just be nice. please. i'm supe nervous about doing this- i don't like being "on call" on a super relaxed, free post, and i really don't like letting people down. so don't ignore this and make me say no. i'll feel bad >.<

PING LIST

brilliant phywurm- tictoctoe, Savania, TrickySushi, SummerBby, SapphireDragon

shalebuck- Yellowfang

peacock firebird- SapphireDragon

steam gyre- SapphireDragon

grey river flight- sammiimonkey

anything- gatsbysgoat67, DragonLovell, Agrath, Geneva

simfeetunder- coral carpenter, luna mith, cockatrace, banded owlcat, red-winged owlcat
0TOmPTq.png
@neamatua May I have one of the ember mice and the sparrowmouse?
@neamatua May I have one of the ember mice and the sparrowmouse?
FjGY6Bl.png
@neamatua Can I have a luna mith please?
@neamatua Can I have a luna mith please?
tumblr_inline_nk71acwXEN1qg2i5p.png
@neamatua
May I please have an ember mouse?
@neamatua
May I please have an ember mouse?
5cx1lc.jpg
@lomedraug yes you may! enjoy :)

@ankasha yep! hope she serves you well!
@lomedraug yes you may! enjoy :)

@ankasha yep! hope she serves you well!
0TOmPTq.png
@mysterysanity sent you way
@mysterysanity sent you way
0TOmPTq.png
@neamatua

Can I get the snarling mimic? I have an extra plague or ice bear if you want one?
@neamatua

Can I get the snarling mimic? I have an extra plague or ice bear if you want one?
@neamatua
Thank you! I forgot to say in my message, but I've got a Sakura Owl, which I saw you don't have in your bestiary, if you want one.
@neamatua
Thank you! I forgot to say in my message, but I've got a Sakura Owl, which I saw you don't have in your bestiary, if you want one.
5cx1lc.jpg
@mysterysanity i'd hugely appreciate that! thank you very much ^.^
@mysterysanity i'd hugely appreciate that! thank you very much ^.^
0TOmPTq.png
@neamatua could I have one Leafy Moth? thanks!
@neamatua could I have one Leafy Moth? thanks!
21j0l8x.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37