Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@DanceswithPlants Could I get on the pinglists for Jawlocker, Snarling Mimic, Graveyard Guardian, & Sunbeam Ursa? Thanks very much. c:
@DanceswithPlants Could I get on the pinglists for Jawlocker, Snarling Mimic, Graveyard Guardian, & Sunbeam Ursa? Thanks very much. c:
Merry Christmas! Thank you for doing this awesome Giveaway!
I don't have any of the familiars and would be more than grateful for any of them. The one I would really like most though, is Sunbeam Ursa. Thank you. Namaste!
Merry Christmas! Thank you for doing this awesome Giveaway!
I don't have any of the familiars and would be more than grateful for any of them. The one I would really like most though, is Sunbeam Ursa. Thank you. Namaste!
@Geneva Certainly :) I'll add you right away

@Synchronicity I'll put you down on the lists :) Merry Christmas to you as well!
@Geneva Certainly :) I'll add you right away

@Synchronicity I'll put you down on the lists :) Merry Christmas to you as well!
kx9VmHP.png
45 chests, 2 familiars/1 egg (FINALLY!)/0 scrolls. Thank you to all the luck wishes :) I finally got a Nocturne Baby! Now onward with the search!
45 chests, 2 familiars/1 egg (FINALLY!)/0 scrolls. Thank you to all the luck wishes :) I finally got a Nocturne Baby! Now onward with the search!
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants this is such a nice idea! could i be put on the pinglist for the voltspire intruder? good luck in your search!
@DanceswithPlants this is such a nice idea! could i be put on the pinglist for the voltspire intruder? good luck in your search!
fr +3
@Toudous Certainly :) I'll add you right away, and thank you!
@Toudous Certainly :) I'll add you right away, and thank you!
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Could I be on the ping lists for sundial imposter, and voltspire intruder? Thank you for the generous giveaway and congrats on finding an egg! :D
@DanceswithPlants Could I be on the ping lists for sundial imposter, and voltspire intruder? Thank you for the generous giveaway and congrats on finding an egg! :D
6UvQBco.pngnx2s1ng.png6UvQBco.png
@DanceswithPlants

Is it possible to be pinged for every familiar?
@DanceswithPlants

Is it possible to be pinged for every familiar?
ScreenShot2014-12-12at20302PM_zpsae07a962.png
@mythologically Sure :) I'll add you right away, and thank you, it only took 735 chests XD

@xrevelationx Yes :) I can just add you to every list, would you like me to do that?
@mythologically Sure :) I'll add you right away, and thank you, it only took 735 chests XD

@xrevelationx Yes :) I can just add you to every list, would you like me to do that?
kx9VmHP.png
34 Chests, 2 Familiars/0 Eggs/0 Scrolls, opened 800 chests so far
34 Chests, 2 Familiars/0 Eggs/0 Scrolls, opened 800 chests so far
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15