Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@NoAkei Alright :) I'll put you on the pinglist for them

@tefphoenix Aw thank you :) I'll put you on the pinglist for those right away

@Synera Sure :) I'll add you to the pinglist right away

@MikaelHart I'll add you to their pinglists right away :)

@Nidhogg007 Sure :) I'll add you right away, good luck on collecting!

@neamatua I'll add you to their lists :)

@Sivi I'll add you to their lists right away :) I know how you feel, I'm on chest 611 and no eggs or scrolls :(

@Snobantiker I'll add you to the pinglist right away :)

@Nogfoggle Alright :) I'll put you on their pinglists

@pinetree Alright :) I'll add you right away
@NoAkei Alright :) I'll put you on the pinglist for them

@tefphoenix Aw thank you :) I'll put you on the pinglist for those right away

@Synera Sure :) I'll add you to the pinglist right away

@MikaelHart I'll add you to their pinglists right away :)

@Nidhogg007 Sure :) I'll add you right away, good luck on collecting!

@neamatua I'll add you to their lists :)

@Sivi I'll add you to their lists right away :) I know how you feel, I'm on chest 611 and no eggs or scrolls :(

@Snobantiker I'll add you to the pinglist right away :)

@Nogfoggle Alright :) I'll put you on their pinglists

@pinetree Alright :) I'll add you right away
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants I'd like to get on the pinglist for: Ectoplasmime, Magma Embear, and all mimic bears EXCEPT Fungusbearing Phony, please!
@DanceswithPlants I'd like to get on the pinglist for: Ectoplasmime, Magma Embear, and all mimic bears EXCEPT Fungusbearing Phony, please!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@DanceswithPlants Can I go on a pinglist for Sundail Imposter, Jadecarved Decoy, and Hibernal Starbear?

Good luck on your hunt! May the rng be with you.
@DanceswithPlants Can I go on a pinglist for Sundail Imposter, Jadecarved Decoy, and Hibernal Starbear?

Good luck on your hunt! May the rng be with you.

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@DanceswithPlants

hello! could I please be placed on the pinglist for ectoplasmime, jawlocker, sunbeam ursa, magma embear, fungusbearing phony, and jadecarved decoy? (:
@DanceswithPlants

hello! could I please be placed on the pinglist for ectoplasmime, jawlocker, sunbeam ursa, magma embear, fungusbearing phony, and jadecarved decoy? (:
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@Danceswithplants Heey, could you please also add me to the ping list of these two familiars: Lavaborne Hoax, Slumbering Charlatan

Thank you!! ^_^
@Danceswithplants Heey, could you please also add me to the ping list of these two familiars: Lavaborne Hoax, Slumbering Charlatan

Thank you!! ^_^
2T7Jk2l.png
@danceswithplants could you please take me off the snarling mimic familiar? i'd still be happy with either of the other two, but i was lucky enough to get one this morning :)
@danceswithplants could you please take me off the snarling mimic familiar? i'd still be happy with either of the other two, but i was lucky enough to get one this morning :)
0TOmPTq.png
@DanceswithPlants

Happy Holidays everyone!

What a lovely gesture. Please add me to the Slumbering Charlatan and Jadecarved Decoy. They have been very elusive for my team.
@DanceswithPlants

Happy Holidays everyone!

What a lovely gesture. Please add me to the Slumbering Charlatan and Jadecarved Decoy. They have been very elusive for my team.
@DanceswithPlants
I would like to be on the pinglist for a snarling mimic, lavaborne hoax, and a jadecarved decoy please! Thank you so much!
@DanceswithPlants
I would like to be on the pinglist for a snarling mimic, lavaborne hoax, and a jadecarved decoy please! Thank you so much!
@SenchaDrake Alright I'll put you on their lists :)

@Juushika Sure :) I'll put you on their lists right away, and thank you!

@sensiblesoap Certainly :) I'll put you on their lists right away

@moomargh sure thing :) let me know if you need anything else!

@neamatua I'll take you off the list :) and I'll keep an eye out for the other two

@Ruffian Certainly :) yes they were the last two I needed to find as well, the Jadecarved was rather elusive

@anhbon921 I'll add you right away :)
@SenchaDrake Alright I'll put you on their lists :)

@Juushika Sure :) I'll put you on their lists right away, and thank you!

@sensiblesoap Certainly :) I'll put you on their lists right away

@moomargh sure thing :) let me know if you need anything else!

@neamatua I'll take you off the list :) and I'll keep an eye out for the other two

@Ruffian Certainly :) yes they were the last two I needed to find as well, the Jadecarved was rather elusive

@anhbon921 I'll add you right away :)
kx9VmHP.png
31 chests and no familiars/eggs/scrolls :( currently opened chests: 721
31 chests and no familiars/eggs/scrolls :( currently opened chests: 721
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15