Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~~ WINNERS Announced ~~
1 2 3
Hello, Everyone! I scavenged a Water egg last night while gathering, and of course, I had to hatch it, and this little cutie popped out! Her colors are quite nice, but I have no need to keep her for myself. So, GIVEAWAY! Things will work a bit differently this time - just one entry per person. All you have to do is go to the Morphology Predictor, and show me what you would do with this dragon, given unlimited funds. Anything goes - breed changes and genes - as long as the sex and colors remain the same. Post an image of your "makeover" here (or a link, or a description, if you have trouble posting images). Tomorrow, around 4 p.m. server time, I'll draw a number using Random.org, and that person will win the dragon! (I'll probably give away a few familiars, as well, but you don't need to make any requests. I will go through the Bestiary of each winner and try and find one you don't already have). The winner of the dragon will have 24 hours to claim her (or to contact me as to when they'll be able to claim her); if I don't hear back in that time, I'll choose another name. So . . . here is the dragon! A female, Lemon/Forest/Beige. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5478433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54785/5478433_350.png[/img] [/url] I can hardly wait to see what you'll do with her! I do plan to hold at least one more of my "usual" giveaways - with dragons and apparel and other prizes - sometime next week. One last BIG hurrah before my semester starts, after which giveaways might become less frequent. I'm sure I'll still do them, but they might be just once a month). [b]ETA: I apologize to those of you who were pinged twice! Part of my list got duplicated; I've fixed it now so it won't happen again. :) [/b]
Hello, Everyone!

I scavenged a Water egg last night while gathering, and of course, I had to hatch it, and this little cutie popped out! Her colors are quite nice, but I have no need to keep her for myself. So, GIVEAWAY!

Things will work a bit differently this time - just one entry per person. All you have to do is go to the Morphology Predictor, and show me what you would do with this dragon, given unlimited funds. Anything goes - breed changes and genes - as long as the sex and colors remain the same. Post an image of your "makeover" here (or a link, or a description, if you have trouble posting images). Tomorrow, around 4 p.m. server time, I'll draw a number using Random.org, and that person will win the dragon! (I'll probably give away a few familiars, as well, but you don't need to make any requests. I will go through the Bestiary of each winner and try and find one you don't already have). The winner of the dragon will have 24 hours to claim her (or to contact me as to when they'll be able to claim her); if I don't hear back in that time, I'll choose another name.

So . . . here is the dragon! A female, Lemon/Forest/Beige.

5478433_350.png

I can hardly wait to see what you'll do with her!

I do plan to hold at least one more of my "usual" giveaways - with dragons and apparel and other prizes - sometime next week. One last BIG hurrah before my semester starts, after which giveaways might become less frequent. I'm sure I'll still do them, but they might be just once a month).

ETA: I apologize to those of you who were pinged twice! Part of my list got duplicated; I've fixed it now so it won't happen again. :)
8d7o509.png
So, here's what I would do with the dragon, if I had the funds to do it. A Coatl cutie with my favorite genes: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/0529edf5bcffd1a24cab8a3346407441/tumblr_inline_n9yi9djJXs1r24w7o.png[/img] And, pings for my giveaway friends. :) @Antrey @aphreal @atomicpen @Barnac @Canisa @countenance @courf @DragonTamer12 @England1718 @EvilCopepod @fairypenguin @Faoiltiama @Feylen @Gowenna @hibird18 @jillyfae @kageillusionz @Kerosene @KiraJacqueline @kitbeard @Kupari @Kyandiikane @likefrodo @lome @Lykantos @maddywaddywoo @Manika @marshy333 @missfox @Mrianna @mvawesomeness @NovaLovesFrogs @oldred100 @QueenNewt @Renola @Rinwolf @Roxxanne @Shirohibiki @silverdrake @Snobantiker @Sophaire @Tamasha @trashmink @Trollishfish @willohwhisper @aphreal @Aranna @Barnac @Brutality @CadetArlert @Calyah @Canisa @clanguardian @Coil @countenance @courf @cousland @DalekTea @dolphingurlDG @Draconequis @Dreamscythes231 @Duckie @fairypenguin @Feylen @Firtarian @Gowenna @illusione @kageillusionz @Kamimura @KatDancer @Kerosene @Kimdra @KiraJacqueline @kitbeard @Kupari @likefrodo @lome @Lykantos @maddywaddywoo @maormer @marshy333 @metalgabu @Monsterbones @MoonGoddess @Moosesushi @mvawesomeness @Navella @oldred100 @owlmoose @PashaDreaming @Poeziru @QueenNewt @Renola @Rinwolf @Shirohibiki @silentstephi @squinquargesimus @SurviveEternity @szeyu95 @Trollishfish @UmbraLillium @whamm @willohwhisper @Windshade
So, here's what I would do with the dragon, if I had the funds to do it. A Coatl cutie with my favorite genes:

tumblr_inline_n9yi9djJXs1r24w7o.png

And, pings for my giveaway friends. :)

@Antrey
@aphreal
@atomicpen
@Barnac
@Canisa
@countenance
@courf
@DragonTamer12
@England1718
@EvilCopepod
@fairypenguin
@Faoiltiama
@Feylen
@Gowenna
@hibird18
@jillyfae
@kageillusionz
@Kerosene
@KiraJacqueline
@kitbeard
@Kupari
@Kyandiikane
@likefrodo
@lome
@Lykantos
@maddywaddywoo
@Manika
@marshy333
@missfox
@Mrianna
@mvawesomeness
@NovaLovesFrogs
@oldred100
@QueenNewt
@Renola
@Rinwolf
@Roxxanne
@Shirohibiki
@silverdrake
@Snobantiker
@Sophaire
@Tamasha
@trashmink
@Trollishfish
@willohwhisper
@aphreal
@Aranna
@Barnac
@Brutality
@CadetArlert
@Calyah
@Canisa
@clanguardian
@Coil
@countenance
@courf
@cousland
@DalekTea
@dolphingurlDG
@Draconequis
@Dreamscythes231
@Duckie
@fairypenguin
@Feylen
@Firtarian
@Gowenna
@illusione
@kageillusionz
@Kamimura
@KatDancer
@Kerosene
@Kimdra
@KiraJacqueline
@kitbeard
@Kupari
@likefrodo
@lome
@Lykantos
@maddywaddywoo
@maormer
@marshy333
@metalgabu
@Monsterbones
@MoonGoddess
@Moosesushi
@mvawesomeness
@Navella
@oldred100
@owlmoose
@PashaDreaming
@Poeziru
@QueenNewt
@Renola
@Rinwolf
@Shirohibiki
@silentstephi
@squinquargesimus
@SurviveEternity
@szeyu95
@Trollishfish
@UmbraLillium
@whamm
@willohwhisper
@Windshade
8d7o509.png
r2t2ki.jpg

This is what I'd do to your lassie.
r2t2ki.jpg

This is what I'd do to your lassie.
you pinged me twice, and i think i will pass this time
you pinged me twice, and i think i will pass this time
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@HereBeDragons I'm a sucker for clown Wildclaws and she'd look kinda pretty like this (although it would cost a fortune to do), I'd say! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/26307fa26e46823adf8556195326987e/tumblr_inline_n9yivbRzJj1qhqisl.png[/img]
@HereBeDragons I'm a sucker for clown Wildclaws and she'd look kinda pretty like this (although it would cost a fortune to do), I'd say!
tumblr_inline_n9yivbRzJj1qhqisl.png
@HereBeDragons this is what I would do, she's a lovely nature dragon eeee \o/ [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=42&wing=35&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=5&tert=51&elem=4&tertgene=4&spec=prev.jpg[/img]
@HereBeDragons
this is what I would do, she's a lovely nature dragon eeee \o/
dragonpic2.php?body=42&wing=35&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=5&tert=51&elem=4&tertgene=4&spec=prev.jpg
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@HereBeDragons I'd also make a cute coatl, but with circuit uwu (And btw, I think you have me listen twice on your list, because I got two pings) [img]http://i.imgur.com/zUBdPxZ.png[/img]
@HereBeDragons I'd also make a cute coatl, but with circuit uwu (And btw, I think you have me listen twice on your list, because I got two pings)
zUBdPxZ.png
htL9Dbb.pngJ8wsonO.png4Suqxkr.png
@HereBeDragons
I think she looks good as a pearlcatcher.
2qmaR5i.png
@HereBeDragons
I think she looks good as a pearlcatcher.
2qmaR5i.png
Is our skin to keep the world out or our bodies in?
This doesn't feel like home.
This doesn't feel like home.
I don't wanna enter the giveaway, since if she came home with me because I don't have the funds to gene her up and because she'd probably end up Exalted. But this is what I'd do: [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/0073905e2f4b58780bdb3147c8d4bfda/tumblr_n9yj1z6DMo1s4nw65o1_400.png[/img]
I don't wanna enter the giveaway, since if she came home with me because I don't have the funds to gene her up and because she'd probably end up Exalted.

But this is what I'd do:

tumblr_n9yj1z6DMo1s4nw65o1_400.png
They/Them | FR+1
Shadow-Network.png
Here's my version: [img]http://i.imgur.com/nMNHt1w.png[/img] Iri/seraph/smoke. Fae are not often my first choice, but somehow I think she works very well as one!
Here's my version:

nMNHt1w.png

Iri/seraph/smoke. Fae are not often my first choice, but somehow I think she works very well as one!
wind3_by_shadowshot9-d9g07sf.pngx2Uu1ph.png
knjfug1.png
1 2 3