Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello newbies! I've got several dragons to give away, and more on their way in nests. Tell me one thing about yourself and your favorite things in a dragon and I'll be sending out dragon gifts tonight! (Available while supplies last, feel free to exalt but if you exalt without naming them you won't get any more free ones from me. Naming before exalting = fr courtesy)
Hello newbies! I've got several dragons to give away, and more on their way in nests. Tell me one thing about yourself and your favorite things in a dragon and I'll be sending out dragon gifts tonight! (Available while supplies last, feel free to exalt but if you exalt without naming them you won't get any more free ones from me. Naming before exalting = fr courtesy)
@MelancholyLyre I would love to have any dragon xD
Whoops I commented before you edited.
One thing about me is that uhm.. I really like to dye my hair. IRL.
And i really like bright colorful dragons ^^
@MelancholyLyre I would love to have any dragon xD
Whoops I commented before you edited.
One thing about me is that uhm.. I really like to dye my hair. IRL.
And i really like bright colorful dragons ^^
qiTymVx.png
Deer/Cassie - It/it's - Adult
FR+0
Rutilan City Lorebook
tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@MelancholyLyre As a coder I really love the circuit pattern. It is just so cool, but all the dragons are pretty awesome :)
@MelancholyLyre As a coder I really love the circuit pattern. It is just so cool, but all the dragons are pretty awesome :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@MelancholyLyre one thing about me... i play tera-rising, so when my friend told me about flight rising i got really excited. and then she told me it was about dragons, so even better, right?

i'm pretty excited with any dragon that matches my obsidian/crimson mirror, to be completely honest. :3 thank you for doing this!
@MelancholyLyre one thing about me... i play tera-rising, so when my friend told me about flight rising i got really excited. and then she told me it was about dragons, so even better, right?

i'm pretty excited with any dragon that matches my obsidian/crimson mirror, to be completely honest. :3 thank you for doing this!
Hello, @MelancholyLyre! I'm Renatus, record keeper of Clan Solanum of the Driftwood Drag. Having a wonderful time so far-- all the giveaways are so exciting, the dragons are beautiful and everyone's being so nice!

I think my favorite breeds are Mirrors, Wildclaws and Spirals. I love dragons that're primarily dark, with some bits of color as accents? Like my custom progenitor, who's Midnight/Midnight/Platinum. I hope to make her Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly someday :) Likewise, dragons whose colors are very light but have some darkness in them are lovely. I'm currently hunting for a Maize/Maize/Shadow male to mate with Nightwing, and was very close! Sadly, another newbie beat me to it before I could make the money :(
Hello, @MelancholyLyre! I'm Renatus, record keeper of Clan Solanum of the Driftwood Drag. Having a wonderful time so far-- all the giveaways are so exciting, the dragons are beautiful and everyone's being so nice!

I think my favorite breeds are Mirrors, Wildclaws and Spirals. I love dragons that're primarily dark, with some bits of color as accents? Like my custom progenitor, who's Midnight/Midnight/Platinum. I hope to make her Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly someday :) Likewise, dragons whose colors are very light but have some darkness in them are lovely. I'm currently hunting for a Maize/Maize/Shadow male to mate with Nightwing, and was very close! Sadly, another newbie beat me to it before I could make the money :(
Hi @MelancholyLyre

I'm currently on maternity leave with a little baby who might just be cuter than the dragons here (shh!). Something I like about dragons... hmm, I seem to be going for autumnal colours so far :)
Hi @MelancholyLyre

I'm currently on maternity leave with a little baby who might just be cuter than the dragons here (shh!). Something I like about dragons... hmm, I seem to be going for autumnal colours so far :)
21cz21x.jpg
Hi @MelancholyLyre! I got to this site through a friend, and call me crazy, but my favorite thing about dragons is their treasure hoarding!. So being able to gather and dig and find useless junk on this game just makes me smile.
Hi @MelancholyLyre! I got to this site through a friend, and call me crazy, but my favorite thing about dragons is their treasure hoarding!. So being able to gather and dig and find useless junk on this game just makes me smile.
@MelancholyLyre Hi! I like to write and I want any dragon to match my stone/jade lady Guardian. Thank you for giving away your dragons! :]
@MelancholyLyre Hi! I like to write and I want any dragon to match my stone/jade lady Guardian. Thank you for giving away your dragons! :]
@MelancholyLyre

I love chatting, absolutely love friends and helping others too! My favorite dragons are those Iridescent and Shimmer maybe with some Gems...especially blues or other light colors!
@MelancholyLyre

I love chatting, absolutely love friends and helping others too! My favorite dragons are those Iridescent and Shimmer maybe with some Gems...especially blues or other light colors!
Txy1O4j.png
@MelancholyLyre

Hello! I just joined and I'm super excited to eventually start an icy or albino themed hatchery/breeding project! I love black and white colors, with a small hint of color to them. I'm still learning the ropes but I love skydancers, coatls, spirals, imperials and wildclaws... I'm having a hard time picking my favorite markings, but so far I love ripple, gemstone and the iridescence genes! Very pretty :)
@MelancholyLyre

Hello! I just joined and I'm super excited to eventually start an icy or albino themed hatchery/breeding project! I love black and white colors, with a small hint of color to them. I'm still learning the ropes but I love skydancers, coatls, spirals, imperials and wildclaws... I'm having a hard time picking my favorite markings, but so far I love ripple, gemstone and the iridescence genes! Very pretty :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8