Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GALA CLOSED] Sornieth Winter Games '23
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[center][b]2023 Winter Games Opening Ping List[/b][/center] @Disillusionist @Canisa @Deladria @Lundlaeva @Katsuokai @tigressRising @FinalFlight @Beezarre @styygian @8ooks @Kvon @Doozie @Watercolour @Stanzascale @Sinjin @Saronai @Noivurn @Farore @odyssia @Dessy @alagasianflame @shiro3tora @Elfydragon @Skaarsgard Good morning and happy Gala! Please double-check the pinglists to make sure you're on all the ones you want to be on: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3202352/1#post_53175009 Our Opening Ceremonies and 2023 honorees are in this post: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3202352/1#post_53175019 Word of the day is [b]Hunt[/b] -I'll probably be posting the next day's before rollover, but as soon as it's posted, you can put it in an entry as I'll be doing the drawing after the Gala this year. I hope you all have a great first day of the Gala! [emoji=snowflake size=1]
2023 Winter Games Opening Ping List
@Disillusionist @Canisa @Deladria @Lundlaeva @Katsuokai @tigressRising @FinalFlight @Beezarre @styygian @8ooks @Kvon @Doozie @Watercolour @Stanzascale @Sinjin @Saronai @Noivurn @Farore @odyssia @Dessy @alagasianflame @shiro3tora @Elfydragon @Skaarsgard

Good morning and happy Gala! Please double-check the pinglists to make sure you're on all the ones you want to be on: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3202352/1#post_53175009

Our Opening Ceremonies and 2023 honorees are in this post: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3202352/1#post_53175019

Word of the day is Hunt -I'll probably be posting the next day's before rollover, but as soon as it's posted, you can put it in an entry as I'll be doing the drawing after the Gala this year.

I hope you all have a great first day of the Gala!
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
Ooh, a banner year for WindSky Weyr! And of course I would like to be on next year's ping list, please.
Ooh, a banner year for WindSky Weyr! And of course I would like to be on next year's ping list, please.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Looking forward to this!! Could I be added to the opening, daily, and next year pinglist please?
Looking forward to this!! Could I be added to the opening, daily, and next year pinglist please?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
QFQWWs0.png earthb1.png
@JinxMoonstone please add me to all pinglists ^^
@JinxMoonstone please add me to all pinglists ^^
6347.png » styygian | they/them
» FR + 2
» ENFP
» ID #525623
~ » wishlist
» dragons for sale
can i please be added to all the pinglists as well ^^
can i please be added to all the pinglists as well ^^
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
@JinxMoonstone
Please add me to the opening and daily ping lists! Snow is falling here, I'm ready for some winter sports!
@JinxMoonstone
Please add me to the opening and daily ping lists! Snow is falling here, I'm ready for some winter sports!
uDNAbBS.png
@JinxMoonstone I'd like to join the opening and daily pinglists please!
@JinxMoonstone I'd like to join the opening and daily pinglists please!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
@JinxMoonstone Please add me to the daily pinglist, thank you!
@JinxMoonstone Please add me to the daily pinglist, thank you!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@JinxMoonstone

Wowzers, I'm impressed you've been running this for so long. Congrats!
I think it's time I make another attempt at entering this. Please add me to the daily pinglist. ^_^
@JinxMoonstone

Wowzers, I'm impressed you've been running this for so long. Congrats!
I think it's time I make another attempt at entering this. Please add me to the daily pinglist. ^_^
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@JinxMoonstone
Yay!
I love this ever year!
Opening day pinglist, please!(and every other day too! ;D)
@JinxMoonstone
Yay!
I love this ever year!
Opening day pinglist, please!(and every other day too! ;D)
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31