Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The quest for all boss familiars
1 2 3
[color=transparent]XXXX[/color][i]An imposing-looking ridgeback stands before you, clad in jagged metal armor, torn cloth, and dyed leathers, all blotched with dark stains. You can feel her booming voice in your chest when she greets you.[/i] [color=transparent]XXXX[/color][i]"Hail! Come to admire the trophies of my past hunts? You're in luck, small thing, because I take care to record every beast and monster I encounter... [/i]if[i] they give me a good enough challenge, that is."[/i] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80090464][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/800905/80090464_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=transparent]XXXX[/color][i]"Come, come!" she continues. "I've even captured some of the weaker ones, so they might find a home with other clans instead of dying in the wild. Talk to my clan's leaders if you're interested..."[/i] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/m52xayhqdvwfxvs/beastclanh3.png[/img][/center] My initial quest was to get a Dire Bear for my fodder trainer, but it dropped after [i]12 kills[/i] and I wasn't ready to be done, so I decided to stay in Forgotten Cave and get a Burrow Bear. Then I decided I really like keeping track of all these numbers actually, and now I'm gonna get ALL the boss familiars, and ideally a few duplicates so I can make some gems off of my hubris. ----- ----- [center][size=6][b]Currently: Resting In: n/a[/b][/size][/center] ----- [center][size=6][b]FAMILIAR DROPS:[/b][/size][/center] [columns][center][item=dire claw] [size=4][b]x1[/b] at 12 kills[/size]
XXXXAn imposing-looking ridgeback stands before you, clad in jagged metal armor, torn cloth, and dyed leathers, all blotched with dark stains. You can feel her booming voice in your chest when she greets you.
XXXX"Hail! Come to admire the trophies of my past hunts? You're in luck, small thing, because I take care to record every beast and monster I encounter... if they give me a good enough challenge, that is."
80090464_350.png

XXXX"Come, come!" she continues. "I've even captured some of the weaker ones, so they might find a home with other clans instead of dying in the wild. Talk to my clan's leaders if you're interested..."
beastclanh3.png

My initial quest was to get a Dire Bear for my fodder trainer, but it dropped after 12 kills and I wasn't ready to be done, so I decided to stay in Forgotten Cave and get a Burrow Bear. Then I decided I really like keeping track of all these numbers actually, and now I'm gonna get ALL the boss familiars, and ideally a few duplicates so I can make some gems off of my hubris.

Currently: Resting
In: n/a

FAMILIAR DROPS:
Dire Claw
x1
at 12 kills
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
[center][size=5][size=5][b][u]Blooming Grove[/u][/b][/size][/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]Kills[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XX[/color][nextcol][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23842.png[/img] [size=4][u]Flowering Pohip[/u][/size] [size=5][b]21[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23844.png[/img] [size=4][u]Mossy Pohip[/u][/size] [size=5][b]25[/b][/size][/center][/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Drops[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][item=pale pygmy hippo] [size=5][b]x21[/b][/size] ----- [item=pohip planter] [size=5][b]x21[/b][/size] ----- [item=minor health potion] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][item=pygmy hippo] [size=5][b]x25[/b][/size] ----- [item=pohip figurine] [size=5][b]x25[/b][/size] ----- [item=treasured planter] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size] [/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Times muscle memory betrayed me[/size][/b] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][size=4][u]Skipped Flowering Pohips[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][size=4][u]Skipped Mossy Pohips[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center][/columns]
Blooming Grove

Kills
XX
23842.png
Flowering Pohip

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
23844.png
Mossy Pohip

Drops
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Pale Pygmy Hippo
x21
Pohip Planter
x21
Minor Health Potion
x1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Pygmy Hippo
x25
Pohip Figurine
x25
Treasured Planter
x1

Times muscle memory betrayed me

XXXXXXX
Skipped Flowering Pohips

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Skipped Mossy Pohips

> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
[center][size=5][size=5][b][u]Forgotten Cave[/u][/b][/size][/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]Kills[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XX[/color][nextcol][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/36300.png[/img] [size=4][u]Burrow Bear[/u][/size] [size=5][b]36[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/36301.png[/img] [size=4][u]Dire Claw[/u][/size] [size=5][b]29[/b][/size][/center][/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Drops[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][item=burrowing porcupine] [size=5][b]x36[/b][/size] ----- [item=burrow bear hide] [size=5][b]x36[/b] ----- [item=earthen acuity fragment] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][item=dire porcupine] [size=5][b]x29[/b][/size] ----- [item=dire claw pelt] [size=5][b]x29[/b][/size] ----- [item=glittering geode] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size] ----- [item=dire claw] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size][/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Times muscle memory betrayed me[/size][/b] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][size=4][u]Skipped Burrow Bears[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][size=4][u]Skipped Dire Claws[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center][/columns]
Forgotten Cave

Kills
XX
36300.png
Burrow Bear

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
36301.png
Dire Claw

Drops
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Burrowing Porcupine
x36
Burrow Bear Hide
x36

Earthen Acuity Fragment
x1
Dire Porcupine
x29
Dire Claw Pelt
x29
Glittering Geode
x1
Dire Claw
x1

XXXXXXXXX
Skipped Burrow Bears

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Skipped Dire Claws

> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
[center][size=5][size=5][b][u]Thunderhead Savannah[/u][/b][/size][/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]Kills[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XX[/color][nextcol][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/28236.png[/img] [size=4][u]Thunderstomp[/u][/size] [size=5][b]17[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/28235.png[/img] [size=4][u]Rockback Charger[/u][/size] [size=5][b]19[/b][/size][/center][/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Drops[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][item=lesser bluehorn] [size=5][b]x17[/b][/size] ----- [item=charged rhinohide] [size=5][b]x17[/b][/size] ----- [item=shock bolt] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][item=rhinoceros beetle] [size=5][b]x19[/b][/size] ----- [item=cracked rhinohide] [size=5][b]x19[/b][/size] ----- [item=minor health potion] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size] [/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Times muscle memory betrayed me[/size][/b] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][size=4][u]Skipped Thunderstomps[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][size=4][u]Skipped Rockback Chargers[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center][/columns]
Thunderhead Savannah

Kills
XX
28236.png
Thunderstomp

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
28235.png
Rockback Charger

Drops
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Lesser Bluehorn
x17
Charged Rhinohide
x17
Shock Bolt
x1
Rhinoceros Beetle
x19
Cracked Rhinohide
x19
Minor Health Potion
x1

XXXXXXXXX
Skipped Thunderstomps

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Skipped Rockback Chargers

> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
[center][size=5][size=5][b][u]Redrock Cove[/u][/b][/size][/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]Kills[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XX[/color][nextcol][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/20145.png[/img] [size=4][u]Deeprealm Hunter[/u][/size] [size=5][b]2[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/20157.png[/img] [size=4][u]Spiney Whale[/u][/size] [size=5][b]2[/b][/size][/center][/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Drops[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][item=deepdiver penguin] [size=5][b]x2[/b][/size] ----- [item=deeprealm runestone] [size=5][b]x2[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][item=emperor penguin] [size=5][b]x2[/b][/size] ----- [item=traveler's runestone] [size=5][b]x2[/b][/size] [/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Times muscle memory betrayed me[/size][/b] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][size=4][u]Skipped Deeprealm Hunters[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][size=4][u]Skipped Spiney Whales[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center][/columns]
Redrock Cove

Kills
XX
20145.png
Deeprealm Hunter

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
20157.png
Spiney Whale

Drops
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Deepdiver Penguin
x2
Deeprealm Runestone
x2
Emperor Penguin
x2
Traveler's Runestone
x2

XXXXXXXXX
Skipped Deeprealm Hunters

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Skipped Spiney Whales

> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
[center][size=5][size=5][b][u]Waterway[/u][/b][/size][/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]Kills[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XX[/color][nextcol][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25776.png[/img] [size=4][u]Rat King[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25777.png[/img] [size=4][u]Ghostly Rat Lord[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center][/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Drops[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][item=clay] [size=5][b]x0[/b][/size] ----- [item=clay] [size=5][b]x0[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][item=clay] [size=5][b]x0[/b][/size] ----- [item=clay] [size=5][b]x0[/b][/size] [/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Times muscle memory betrayed me[/size][/b] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][size=4][u]Skipped Rat Kings[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][size=4][u]Skipped Ghostly Rat Lords[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center][/columns]
Waterway

Kills
XX
25776.png
Rat King

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
25777.png
Ghostly Rat Lord

Drops
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Clay
x0
Clay
x0
Clay
x0
Clay
x0

XXXXXXXXXXX
Skipped Rat Kings

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Skipped Ghostly Rat Lords

> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
[center][size=5][size=5][b][u]Arena[/u][/b][/size][/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]Kills[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XX[/color][nextcol][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/17508.png[/img] [size=4][u]Undying Featherback[/u][/size] [size=5][b]4[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/17507.png[/img] [size=4][u]Featherback Boar[/u][/size] [size=5][b]1[/b][/size][/center][/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Drops[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][item=pipevine caterpillar] [size=5][b]x4[/b][/size] ----- [item=contaminated featherback pelt] [size=5][b]x4[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][item=tendrilback caterpillar] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size] ----- [item=featherback pelt] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size] [/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Times muscle memory betrayed me[/size][/b] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][size=4][u]Skipped Undying Featherbacks[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][size=4][u]Skipped Featherback Boars[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center][/columns]
Arena

Kills
XX
17508.png
Undying Featherback

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
17507.png
Featherback Boar

Drops
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Pipevine Caterpillar
x4
Contaminated Featherback Pelt
x4
Tendrilback Caterpillar
x1
Featherback Pelt
x1

XXXXXXX
Skipped Undying Featherbacks

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Skipped Featherback Boars

> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
[center][size=5][size=5][b][u]Volcanic Vents[/u][/b][/size][/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]Kills[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XX[/color][nextcol][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21430.png[/img] [size=4][u]Tunnel Hydra[/u][/size] [size=5][b]18[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21431.png[/img] [size=4][u]Hydra[/u][/size] [size=5][b]13[/b][/size][/center][/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Drops[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][item=giant oarfish] [size=5][b]x18[/b][/size] ----- [item=ivory comb] [size=5][b]x18[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][item=oarfish] [size=5][b]x13[/b][/size] ----- [item=fancy comb] [size=5][b]x13[/b][/size] [/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Times muscle memory betrayed me[/size][/b] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][size=4][u]Skipped Tunnel Hydras[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][size=4][u]Skipped Hydras[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center][/columns]
Volcanic Vents

Kills
XX
21430.png
Tunnel Hydra

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
21431.png
Hydra

Drops
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Giant Oarfish
x18
Ivory Comb
x18
Oarfish
x13
Fancy Comb
x13

XXXXXXXXX
Skipped Tunnel Hydras

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Skipped Hydras

> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
[center][size=5][size=5][b][u]Rainsong Jungle[/u][/b][/size][/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]Kills[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XX[/color][nextcol][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/10233.png[/img] [size=4][u]Goldenbeast[/u][/size] [size=5][b]1[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/10231.png[/img] [size=4][u]Overcharged Silverbeast[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center][/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Drops[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][item=banana tree pith] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size] ----- [item=firebrand tungsten] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][item=clay] [size=5][b]x0[/b][/size] ----- [item=clay] [size=5][b]x0[/b][/size] [/columns] ----- [center][b][size=5]Times muscle memory betrayed me[/size][/b] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol][center][size=4][u]Skipped Goldenbeasts[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][nextcol] [center][size=4][u]Skipped Overcharged Silverbeasts[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center][/columns]
Rainsong Jungle

Kills
XX
10233.png
Goldenbeast

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
10231.png
Overcharged Silverbeast

Drops
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Banana Tree Pith
x1
Firebrand Tungsten
x1
Clay
x0
Clay
x0

XXXXXXXXX
Skipped Goldenbeasts

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Skipped Overcharged Silverbeasts

> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
[center][size=5][size=5][b][u]Boreal Wood[/u][/b][/size][/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]Kills[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1222.png[/img] [size=4][u]Coarsefur Yeti[/u][/size] [size=5][b]1[/b][/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]Drops[/size][/b][/center] [center][item=spotted seal] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=iron ore] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=frozen knapsack] [size=5][b]x1[/b][/size][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]Times muscle memory betrayed me[/size][/b] [center][size=4][u]Skipped Coarsefur Yetis[/u][/size] [size=5][b]0[/b][/size][/center]
Boreal Wood

Kills
1222.png
Coarsefur Yeti

Drops
Spotted Seal
x1

Iron Ore
x1

Frozen Knapsack
x1

Skipped Coarsefur Yetis

> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
1 2 3