Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2023!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[columns][center][color=#000000][size=6][b]Chest Challenge 2023[i]![/i][/b][/size][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rx0UNSY.png[/img][/center][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/BrBhTud.png[/img][/columns]Hello everyone, It's 2023, which means it's time for a new Chest Challenge for those interested in joining. For the chest challenge, you save up chests from specific sources for a set amount of time. Most of us try to save up for a full year, which seems difficult, but it's worth it: you will be swimming in treasure and gems at the end of the year! You can join the challenge at any point; starting in January just seems the most logical, but you can also start saving at a later point. Maybe you want to save for your birthday or for some other special occasion. It's all good[i]![/i] [b]I'll be continuing the prizes aspect for participants for 2023[i]![/i] Said prizes will be a bit simplified (same as 2022, if you participated then).[/b] More on that later in the thread. [center][emoji=treasure chest size=1] [emoji=treasure chest size=1] [emoji=treasure chest size=1][/center] There are several difficulties you can choose from for your chest challenge. Of course these are simple guidelines. You can make up your own rules by picking a + option. [color=green][b]Easy & Easy+[/b][/color] On this mode, you save up all the chests you get from bonding with familiars for a full year. You can open any chests, crates, treasure packs, and eggs found through digging, the coliseum, and during festivals. You can sell food, materials and other items you find. Easy + is an optional setting with Easy as the base goal. This leaves you free to save up other found chests or items, as you see fit. [color=orange][b]Intermediate & Intermediate+[/b][/color] Save up all chests obtained from familiars, through digging, the coliseum, and during festivals for an entire year. You can open any treasure packs or eggs, and you can sell food, materials and other items you find. Intermediate + is an optional setting with Intermediate as the base goal. This leaves you free to save up other found treasure packs, eggs or items, as you see fit. [color=red][b]Expert & Expert+[/b][/color] Save up all eggs, chests & treasure packs obtained from all sources (digging, coliseum, familiars). In addition, you can't (hoard)sell any food, materials & other items for a full year. All treasure obtained must be through exalting, fairgrounds, selling birthed dragons or reselling/sniping items from the marketplace or auction house. Expert + is an optional setting with Expert as the base goal. This leaves you free to customize your Chest Challenge experience to be as difficult as you'd like. [color=purple][b]Insanity[/b][/color] If Expert wasn't tough enough for you yet, you can go full blown hoarder and decide not to open, sell or buy anything for a full year! You can buy food for your current dragons, you can buy dragons to exalt and you can trade hoarded items for Swipp and Baldwin. [LIST][*][size=2][i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1998583]Graphic assets[/url] by Twyrine[/i][/size] [*][size=2]Challenge originally by @/Louretta[/size][/LIST]
Chest Challenge 2023!
Rx0UNSY.png
BrBhTud.png
Hello everyone,

It's 2023, which means it's time for a new Chest Challenge for those interested in joining. For the chest challenge, you save up chests from specific sources for a set amount of time. Most of us try to save up for a full year, which seems difficult, but it's worth it: you will be swimming in treasure and gems at the end of the year! You can join the challenge at any point; starting in January just seems the most logical, but you can also start saving at a later point. Maybe you want to save for your birthday or for some other special occasion. It's all good!

I'll be continuing the prizes aspect for participants for 2023! Said prizes will be a bit simplified (same as 2022, if you participated then). More on that later in the thread.

There are several difficulties you can choose from for your chest challenge. Of course these are simple guidelines. You can make up your own rules by picking a + option.

Easy & Easy+
On this mode, you save up all the chests you get from bonding with familiars for a full year. You can open any chests, crates, treasure packs, and eggs found through digging, the coliseum, and during festivals. You can sell food, materials and other items you find.

Easy + is an optional setting with Easy as the base goal. This leaves you free to save up other found chests or items, as you see fit.

Intermediate & Intermediate+
Save up all chests obtained from familiars, through digging, the coliseum, and during festivals for an entire year. You can open any treasure packs or eggs, and you can sell food, materials and other items you find.

Intermediate + is an optional setting with Intermediate as the base goal. This leaves you free to save up other found treasure packs, eggs or items, as you see fit.

Expert & Expert+
Save up all eggs, chests & treasure packs obtained from all sources (digging, coliseum, familiars). In addition, you can't (hoard)sell any food, materials & other items for a full year. All treasure obtained must be through exalting, fairgrounds, selling birthed dragons or reselling/sniping items from the marketplace or auction house.

Expert + is an optional setting with Expert as the base goal. This leaves you free to customize your Chest Challenge experience to be as difficult as you'd like.

Insanity
If Expert wasn't tough enough for you yet, you can go full blown hoarder and decide not to open, sell or buy anything for a full year! You can buy food for your current dragons, you can buy dragons to exalt and you can trade hoarded items for Swipp and Baldwin.

OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
[columns][center][color=#000000][size=6][b]Tips & Notes[/b][/size][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/70Deewk.png[/img][/center] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/fUHWFTE.png[/img][/columns][LIST][*]For the people doing one of the harder options, starting with a clean hoard is a good idea. That way you can really see how much you have gained over the year. This is also fun to do right before you start opening all your boxes. [*]Keep your chests in the vault. You're less likely to want to open them if you don't see them all the time. I prefer to vault at the very end of the month because it's easier to keep track that way. Don't forget to take a screenshot before vaulting if you want to be entered in the giveaways! [*]Put your awakened familiars in your vault as soon as they become awakened. Cycle those out with your non-awakened familiars. [*]Try to bond with all of your familiars each day. Those chests really add up quick! [*]Your email adress will not show up in the spreadsheet. We can only see the information you put there yourself. [*]Lore writers can get creative with this challenge as well! Which dragons collect the chests? Who are the vault/treasure guards? Any clan members looking to steal chests for that sweet gene scroll they've been wanting forever? Lots of possiblities I think. If you want to post your lore regarding this challenge, I would love that! [*]Got any questions or need help? Don't hesitate to ask![/LIST]
Tips & Notes
70Deewk.png
fUHWFTE.png
  • For the people doing one of the harder options, starting with a clean hoard is a good idea. That way you can really see how much you have gained over the year. This is also fun to do right before you start opening all your boxes.
  • Keep your chests in the vault. You're less likely to want to open them if you don't see them all the time. I prefer to vault at the very end of the month because it's easier to keep track that way. Don't forget to take a screenshot before vaulting if you want to be entered in the giveaways!
  • Put your awakened familiars in your vault as soon as they become awakened. Cycle those out with your non-awakened familiars.
  • Try to bond with all of your familiars each day. Those chests really add up quick!
  • Your email adress will not show up in the spreadsheet. We can only see the information you put there yourself.
  • Lore writers can get creative with this challenge as well! Which dragons collect the chests? Who are the vault/treasure guards? Any clan members looking to steal chests for that sweet gene scroll they've been wanting forever? Lots of possiblities I think. If you want to post your lore regarding this challenge, I would love that!
  • Got any questions or need help? Don't hesitate to ask!
[columns][center][color=#000000][size=6][b]Joining the Challenge[/b][/size][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rx0UNSY.png[/img][/center][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/t6Zt4by.png[/img][/columns]There are two sheets we use for the chest challenge. There is a Mastersheet which lists the totals of everyone who is doing the challenge. Here you can check your own totals and see how well you are doing compared to other people. The second is a personal sheet which is where you track your chests. [center][size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gb9_ATaYYZM6fcMz8FgO1gIoSjs04PLw4aSUc2THzts/edit?usp=sharing]Mastersheet[/url] – [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U-ECqX9-i37q9PgPFgWHAh_uYw4TKh7IUJ1V59hk-ro/edit?usp=sharing]Personal sheet[/url][/size][/center] [b]Please follow these steps to get started:[/b] 1. Make a copy (File ---> Make a copy) of the personal spreadsheet linked above. This is the spreadsheet where you will keep track of all of your openable items. Please do not delete/resize/change any columns or rows. It's fine if you want to change the colours of things to make it more personalised! Don't forget to fill in your user information or I won't be able to add you to the mastersheet. 2. Share your spreadsheet link with me. To do this, click 'Share' in the top corner, and then click 'Get Shareable Link' and then copy the link that generates. I do not need editing access; I just need to be able to view the sheet. I believe sheets are now set to restricted by default, so make sure to change that (see picture 3 below). Post the link in this thread and I will add you to the Mastersheet. And that's all there is to it really! The Master sheet will update automatically when you make changes or edit data on your personal sheet. For those who prefer a visual example, here is @/Louretta's personal sheet. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JfoERhN.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/d1hm7ti.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vZgu5AR.png[/img][/center] If you sign up for the ping list, you will get a ping at the end of the month to remind you to update your sheet and to share a picture of your haul to enter the monthly giveaways. I will also ping when changes in the sheet have been made such as when new treasure packs have been added. [center]Good luck saving up for 2023 and happy chest hunting![/center]
Joining the Challenge
Rx0UNSY.png
t6Zt4by.png
There are two sheets we use for the chest challenge. There is a Mastersheet which lists the totals of everyone who is doing the challenge. Here you can check your own totals and see how well you are doing compared to other people. The second is a personal sheet which is where you track your chests.

Please follow these steps to get started:

1. Make a copy (File ---> Make a copy) of the personal spreadsheet linked above. This is the spreadsheet where you will keep track of all of your openable items. Please do not delete/resize/change any columns or rows. It's fine if you want to change the colours of things to make it more personalised! Don't forget to fill in your user information or I won't be able to add you to the mastersheet.

2. Share your spreadsheet link with me. To do this, click 'Share' in the top corner, and then click 'Get Shareable Link' and then copy the link that generates. I do not need editing access; I just need to be able to view the sheet. I believe sheets are now set to restricted by default, so make sure to change that (see picture 3 below). Post the link in this thread and I will add you to the Mastersheet.

And that's all there is to it really! The Master sheet will update automatically when you make changes or edit data on your personal sheet. For those who prefer a visual example, here is @/Louretta's personal sheet.

JfoERhN.png

d1hm7ti.png

vZgu5AR.png

If you sign up for the ping list, you will get a ping at the end of the month to remind you to update your sheet and to share a picture of your haul to enter the monthly giveaways. I will also ping when changes in the sheet have been made such as when new treasure packs have been added.

Good luck saving up for 2023 and happy chest hunting!
[columns][center][color=#000000][size=6][b]Prize Guidelines[/b][/size][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/70Deewk.png[/img][/center] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/b2oHwez.png[/img][/columns]I, Xem, have decided to keep going with prizes this year[i]![/i] This should help keep people motivated and it will reward activity, so check it out if you want. Of course this is totally optional and you do not have to enter at all if you are not interested. [LIST][*]There will be a new prize every month [*]To enter, share a screenshot of your chesthaul of the month in this thread (be sure to include [i]username » hoard[/i] in said screenshot for it to count [shown in image below][i]![/i]) [*]I will remind everyone to do this with the monthly ping [*]You will have until the 5th of the new month @ rollover to share [*]The winner will be chosen on the 5th of the month, about 0:30 FR time [*]You can win twice in a row [*]Prizes for each month are in the next post! [*]Every single person who has posted for the full 12 months will get a prize [*]Those people will also be added to a special end-of-year raffle which will have one person win a big treasure prize so be sure to enter every month! [*]Let me know if you have questions or if something is not clear[/LIST] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MKu6T1r.png[/img]
Prize Guidelines
70Deewk.png
b2oHwez.png
I, Xem, have decided to keep going with prizes this year!

This should help keep people motivated and it will reward activity, so check it out if you want. Of course this is totally optional and you do not have to enter at all if you are not interested.

• There will be a new prize every month
  • To enter, share a screenshot of your chesthaul of the month in this thread (be sure to include username » hoard in said screenshot for it to count [shown in image below]!)
  • I will remind everyone to do this with the monthly ping
  • You will have until the 5th of the new month @ rollover to share
  • The winner will be chosen on the 5th of the month, about 0:30 FR time
  • You can win twice in a row
  • Prizes for each month are in the next post!
  • Every single person who has posted for the full 12 months will get a prize
  • Those people will also be added to a special end-of-year raffle which will have one person win a big treasure prize so be sure to enter every month!
  • Let me know if you have questions or if something is not clear

MKu6T1r.png
[columns][center][color=#000000][size=6][b]Participation Prizes[i]![/i][b][/size][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rx0UNSY.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/T8fiuTq.png[/img][/columns][center][quote][color=darkorchid][b]January[/b][/color] [b]Entries[/b] @[i][/i]Shubeans @[i][/i]Herbyy @[i][/i]Voidendron @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart @[i][/i]KyaTessa @[i][/i]Arrowfeathers @[i][/i]Lupik @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal @[i][/i]Wraith296 @[i][/i]Annoyed @[i][/i]SakuraSundae @[i][/i]Riesenraddieb @[i][/i]lopsidedhead @[i][/i]B00KW0RM @[i][/i]squiddysquid @[i][/i]LilyDragonQueen @[i][/i]CriminalxIntent @[i][/i]Slate021 @[i][/i]Gwendlfyn @[i][/i]givemeyourbones @[i][/i]Mynra @[i][/i]Midgardschlange @[i][/i]Mesai @[i][/i]Achromaticism @[i][/i]mix [b]Winner[/b] @[i][/i]B00KW0RM [b]Prize[/b] treasure gene of winner's choice (includes breeds)[/quote] [quote][color=darkorchid][b]February[/color][/b] [b]Entries[/b] @[i][/i]Shubeans @[i][/i]InkCorvid @[i][/i]LilyDragonQueen @[i][/i]Achromaticism @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart @[i][/i]Mesai @[i][/i]Lupik @[i][/i]Voidendron @[i][/i]KyaTessa @[i][/i]Annoyed @[i][/i]winterninja @[i][/i]Wraith296 @[i][/i]SakuraSundae @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal @[i][/i]MagickalKat @[i][/i]Riesenraddieb @[i][/i]lopsidedhead @[i][/i]givemeyourbones @[i][/i]squiddysquid @[i][/i]B00KW0RM @[i][/i]Ravensworn @[i][/i]CriminalxIntent @[i][/i]Herbyy @[i][/i]mix @[i][/i]Midgardschlange @[i][/i]Mynra @[i][/i]Gwendlfyn [b]Winner[/b] @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart [b]Prize[/b] baldwin gene of winner's choice (includes breeds)[/quote] [quote][color=darkorchid][b]March[/color][/b] [b]Entries[/b] @[i][/i]B00KW0RM @[i][/i]Lupik @[i][/i]Wraith296 @[i][/i]Ravensworn @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart @[i][/i]KyaTessa @[i][/i]Achromaticism @[i][/i]Riesenraddieb @[i][/i]Voidendron @[i][/i]vaguelycanine @[i][/i]winterninja @[i][/i]Midgardschlange @[i][/i]Shubeans @[i][/i]LilyDragonQueen @[i][/i]bakibear @[i][/i]Mesai @[i][/i]Annoyed @[i][/i]InkCorvid @[i][/i]CriminalxIntent @[i][/i]SakuraSundae @[i][/i]givemeyourbones @[i][/i]squiddysquid @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal @[i][/i]lopsidedhead @[i][/i]Herbyy [b]Winner[/b] @[i][/i]squiddysquid [b]Prize[/b] winner's choice of 500kt OR 500g[/quote] [quote][color=darkorchid][b]April[/color][/b] [b]Entries[/b] @[i][/i]Herbyy @[i][/i]Voidendron @[i][/i]Achromaticism @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart @[i][/i]bakibear @[i][/i]Wraith296 @[i][/i]Shubeans @[i][/i]Midgardschlange @[i][/i]Annoyed @[i][/i]vaguelycanine @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal @[i][/i]SakuraSundae @[i][/i]LilyDragonQueen @[i][/i]lopsidedhead @[i][/i]Mesai @[i][/i]Mynra @[i][/i]givemeyourbones @[i][/i]mix @[i][/i]CriminalxIntent @[i][/i]Riesenraddieb @[i][/i]squiddysquid @[i][/i]B00KW0RM [b]Winner[/b] @[i][/i]Midgardschlange [b]Prize[/b] treasure MP eye vial of winner's choice[/quote] [quote][color=darkorchid][b]May[/color][/b] [b]Entries[/b] @[i][/i]Shubeans @[i][/i]vaguelycanine @[i][/i]beargirl1393 @[i][/i]Riesenraddieb @[i][/i]lopsidedhead @[i][/i]Wraith296 @[i][/i]Achromaticism @[i][/i]Voidendron @[i][/i]Annoyed @[i][/i]SakuraSundae @[i][/i]Mynra @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal @[i][/i]LilyDragonQueen @[i][/i]Herbyy @[i][/i]CriminalxIntent @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart @[i][/i]mix @[i][/i]givemeyourbones @[i][/i]squiddysquid [b]Winner[/b] @[i][/i]mix [b]Prize[/b] treasure gene of winner's choice (includes breeds)[/quote] [quote][color=darkorchid][b]June[/color][/b] [b]Entries[/b] @[i][/i]Voidendron @[i][/i]Achromaticism @[i][/i]Mynra @[i][/i]Mesai @[i][/i]SakuraSundae @[i][/i]beargirl1393 @[i][/i]lopsidedhead @[i][/i]Shubeans @[i][/i]ciphering @[i][/i]mix @[i][/i]CriminalxIntent @[i][/i]LilyDragonQueen @[i][/i]Annoyed @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal @[i][/i]givemeyourbones @[i][/i]squiddysquid @[i][/i]Wraith296 @[i][/i]Riesenraddieb [b]Winner[/b] @[i][/i]SakuraSundae [b]Prize[/b] baldwin gene of winner's choice (includes breeds)[/quote] [quote][color=darkorchid][b]July[/color][/b] [b]Entries[/b] @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart @[i][/i]Achromaticism @[i][/i]SakuraSundae @[i][/i]CriminalxIntent @[i][/i]Shubeans @[i][/i]Mesai @[i][/i]Annoyed @[i][/i]Riesenraddieb @[i][/i]Mynra @[i][/i]squiddysquid @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal @[i][/i]mix @[i][/i]givemeyourbones @[i][/i]Wraith296 [b]Winner[/b] @[i][/i]Riesenraddieb [b]Prize[/b] winner's choice of 500kt OR 500g[/quote] [quote][color=darkorchid][b]August[/color][/b] [b]Entries[/b] @[i][/i]Achromaticism @[i][/i]Voidendron @[i][/i]Shubeans @[i][/i]Mynra @[i][/i]Lupik @[i][/i]LilyDragonQueen @[i][/i]Mochiko79 @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart @[i][/i]Annoyed @[i][/i]SakuraSundae @[i][/i]squiddysquid @[i][/i]mix @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal @[i][/i]givemeyourbones @[i][/i]Riesenraddieb @[i][/i]CriminalxIntent [b]Winner[/b] @[i][/i]Shubeans [b]Prize[/b] treasure MP eye vial of winner's choice[/quote] [quote][color=darkorchid][b]September[/color][/b] [b]Entries[/b] @[i][/i]Mynra @[i][/i]Voidendron @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart @[i][/i]Achromaticism @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal @[i][/i]Mochiko79 @[i][/i]mix @[i][/i]SakuraSundae @[i][/i]Shubeans @[i][/i]LilyDragonQueen @[i][/i]vaguelycanine @[i][/i]Lupik @[i][/i]squiddysquid @[i][/i]Annoyed @[i][/i]givemeyourbones [b]Winner[/b] @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal [b]Prize[/b] treasure gene of winner's choice (includes breeds)[/quote] [quote][color=darkorchid][b]October[/color][/b] [b]Entries[/b] @[i][/i]Shubeans @[i][/i]Mynra @[i][/i]beargirl1393 @[i][/i]Lupik @[i][/i]Mesai @[i][/i]SakuraSundae @[i][/i]squiddysquid @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart @[i][/i]Achromaticism @[i][/i]Voidendron @[i][/i]LilyDragonQueen @[i][/i]mix @[i][/i]givemeyourbones [b]Winner[/b] @[i][/i]mix [b]Prize[/b] baldwin gene of winner's choice (includes breeds)[/quote] [quote][color=darkorchid][b]November[/color][/b] [b]Entries[/b] @[i][/i]mix @[i][/i]Lupik @[i][/i]SakuraSundae @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart @[i][/i]Voidendron @[i][/i]beargirl1393 @[i][/i]squiddysquid @[i][/i]Shubeans @[i][/i]Achromaticism @[i][/i]bakibear @[i][/i]LilyDragonQueen @[i][/i]Annoyed @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal @[i][/i]Mesai @[i][/i]givemeyourbones [b]Winner[/b] @[i][/i]bakibear [b]Prize[/b] winner's choice of 500kt OR 500g[/quote] [quote][color=darkorchid][b]December[/color][/b] [b]Entries[/b] @[i][/i]Achromaticism @[i][/i]Shubeans @[i][/i]beargirl1393 @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart @[i][/i]LilyDragonQueen @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal @[i][/i]mix @[i][/i]squiddysquid @[i][/i]SakuraSundae @[i][/i]Voidendron @[i][/i]Mesai @[i][/i]Lupik @[i][/i]Mynra @[i][/i]givemeyourbones [b]Winner[/b] @[i][/i]Voidendron [b]Prize[/b] treasure MP eye vial of winner's choice[/quote] [quote][color=darkorchid][b]12 Month Participation Hoarders[/color][/b] [b]Winners[/b] --- [b]Prize[/b] tbd[/quote] [quote][color=darkorchid][b]Grand Finale: Winner Participation Hoarders[/color][/b] [b]Winner[/b] --- [b]Prize[/b] treasure or gems (amount tbd)[/quote]
Participation Prizes!
Rx0UNSY.png
T8fiuTq.png
Quote:
January

Entries
@Shubeans @Herbyy @Voidendron @SylphOfHeart @KyaTessa @Arrowfeathers @Lupik @SomewhatEternal @Wraith296 @Annoyed @SakuraSundae @Riesenraddieb @lopsidedhead @B00KW0RM @squiddysquid @LilyDragonQueen @CriminalxIntent @Slate021 @Gwendlfyn @givemeyourbones @Mynra @Midgardschlange @Mesai @Achromaticism @mix

Winner
@B00KW0RM

Prize
treasure gene of winner's choice (includes breeds)

Quote:
February

Entries
@Shubeans @InkCorvid @LilyDragonQueen @Achromaticism @SylphOfHeart @Mesai @Lupik @Voidendron @KyaTessa @Annoyed @winterninja @Wraith296 @SakuraSundae @SomewhatEternal @MagickalKat @Riesenraddieb @lopsidedhead @givemeyourbones @squiddysquid @B00KW0RM @Ravensworn @CriminalxIntent @Herbyy @mix @Midgardschlange @Mynra @Gwendlfyn

Winner
@SylphOfHeart

Prize
baldwin gene of winner's choice (includes breeds)

Quote:
March

Entries
@B00KW0RM @Lupik @Wraith296 @Ravensworn @SylphOfHeart @KyaTessa @Achromaticism @Riesenraddieb @Voidendron @vaguelycanine @winterninja @Midgardschlange @Shubeans @LilyDragonQueen @bakibear @Mesai @Annoyed @InkCorvid @CriminalxIntent @SakuraSundae @givemeyourbones @squiddysquid @SomewhatEternal @lopsidedhead @Herbyy

Winner
@squiddysquid

Prize
winner's choice of 500kt OR 500g

Quote:
April

Entries
@Herbyy @Voidendron @Achromaticism @SylphOfHeart @bakibear @Wraith296 @Shubeans @Midgardschlange @Annoyed @vaguelycanine @SomewhatEternal @SakuraSundae @LilyDragonQueen @lopsidedhead @Mesai @Mynra @givemeyourbones @mix @CriminalxIntent @Riesenraddieb @squiddysquid @B00KW0RM

Winner
@Midgardschlange

Prize
treasure MP eye vial of winner's choice

Quote:
May

Entries
@Shubeans @vaguelycanine @beargirl1393 @Riesenraddieb @lopsidedhead @Wraith296 @Achromaticism @Voidendron @Annoyed @SakuraSundae @Mynra @SomewhatEternal @LilyDragonQueen @Herbyy @CriminalxIntent @SylphOfHeart @mix @givemeyourbones @squiddysquid

Winner
@mix

Prize

Quote:
June

Entries
@Voidendron @Achromaticism @Mynra @Mesai @SakuraSundae @beargirl1393 @lopsidedhead @Shubeans @ciphering @mix @CriminalxIntent @LilyDragonQueen @Annoyed @SylphOfHeart @SomewhatEternal @givemeyourbones @squiddysquid @Wraith296 @Riesenraddieb

Winner
@SakuraSundae

Prize

Quote:
July

Entries
@SylphOfHeart @Achromaticism @SakuraSundae @CriminalxIntent @Shubeans @Mesai @Annoyed @Riesenraddieb @Mynra @squiddysquid @SomewhatEternal @mix @givemeyourbones @Wraith296

Winner
@Riesenraddieb

Prize

Quote:
August

Entries
@Achromaticism @Voidendron @Shubeans @Mynra @Lupik @LilyDragonQueen @Mochiko79 @SylphOfHeart @Annoyed @SakuraSundae @squiddysquid @mix @SomewhatEternal @givemeyourbones @Riesenraddieb @CriminalxIntent

Winner
@Shubeans

Prize

Quote:
September

Entries
@Mynra @Voidendron @SylphOfHeart @Achromaticism @SomewhatEternal @Mochiko79 @mix @SakuraSundae @Shubeans @LilyDragonQueen @vaguelycanine @Lupik @squiddysquid @Annoyed @givemeyourbones

Winner
@SomewhatEternal

Prize

Quote:
October

Entries
@Shubeans @Mynra @beargirl1393 @Lupik @Mesai @SakuraSundae @squiddysquid @SomewhatEternal @SylphOfHeart @Achromaticism @Voidendron @LilyDragonQueen @mix @givemeyourbones

Winner
@mix

Prize

Quote:
November

Entries
@mix @Lupik @SakuraSundae @SylphOfHeart @Voidendron @beargirl1393 @squiddysquid @Shubeans @Achromaticism @bakibear @LilyDragonQueen @Annoyed @SomewhatEternal @Mesai @givemeyourbones

Winner
@bakibear

Prize

Quote:
December

Entries
@Achromaticism @Shubeans @beargirl1393 @SylphOfHeart @LilyDragonQueen @SomewhatEternal @mix @squiddysquid @SakuraSundae @Voidendron @Mesai @Lupik @Mynra @givemeyourbones

Winner
@Voidendron

Prize

Quote:
12 Month Participation Hoarders

Winners
---

Prize
tbd

Quote:
Grand Finale: Winner Participation Hoarders

Winner
---

Prize
treasure or gems (amount tbd)
[columns][center][color=#000000][size=6][b]Pinglist[/b][/size][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/70Deewk.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZVwVcRk.png[/img][/columns][i]I will be checking what option you have selected when I input your information on the Mastersheet. If you later change your selection, please let me know since I will not be double checking every sheet each month.[/i] [size=2][b]MONTHLY PING[/b] @[i][/i]bakibear @[i][/i]Unelore @[i][/i]Lupik @[i][/i]Riesenraddieb @[i][/i]Mesai @[i][/i]squiddysquid @[i][/i]lopsidedhead @[i][/i]Arrowfeathers @[i][/i]SylphOfHeart @[i][/i]Voidendron @[i][/i]ciphering @[i][/i]KyaTessa @[i][/i]Gwendlfyn @[i][/i]SomewhatEternal @[i][/i]StarlightDragon7 @[i][/i]mix @[i][/i]Annoyed @[i][/i]LilyDragonQueen @[i][/i]Achromaticism @[i][/i]Aristata @[i][/i]givemeyourbones @[i][/i]Airris @[i][/i]Wraith296 @[i][/i]Ravensworn @[i][/i]Shubeans @[i][/i]MagickalKat @[i][/i]B00KW0RM @[i][/i]SakuraSundae @[i][/i]Mynra @[i][/i]CriminalxIntent @[i][/i]Herbyy @[i][/i]vaguelycanine @[i][/i]Slate021 @[i][/i]winterninja @[i][/i]InkCorvid @[i][/i]beargirl1393 @[i][/i]Mochiko79[/size]
Pinglist
70Deewk.png
ZVwVcRk.png
I will be checking what option you have selected when I input your information on the Mastersheet. If you later change your selection, please let me know since I will not be double checking every sheet each month.

MONTHLY PING
@bakibear @Unelore @Lupik @Riesenraddieb @Mesai @squiddysquid @lopsidedhead @Arrowfeathers @SylphOfHeart @Voidendron @ciphering @KyaTessa @Gwendlfyn @SomewhatEternal @StarlightDragon7 @mix @Annoyed @LilyDragonQueen @Achromaticism @Aristata @givemeyourbones @Airris @Wraith296 @Ravensworn @Shubeans @MagickalKat @B00KW0RM @SakuraSundae @Mynra @CriminalxIntent @Herbyy @vaguelycanine @Slate021 @winterninja @InkCorvid @beargirl1393 @Mochiko79
reserved
reserved
@LilyDragonQueen @magicspell @ShadowRising @mix @Annoyed @Eeeviee @Stolen @Mesai @Louretta @lopsidedhead @Aristata @Midgardschlange @Mynra @Shiver @SomewhatEternal @Lupik @Zamn @ciphering @Unelore @Dekomaru @LukeyLamb @SugaywaraKoushi @Herodias @givemeyourbones @harpyja @Kothra @BoyImPlagued @Achromaticism @squiddysquid @B00KW0RM @SylphOfHeart @Arrowfeathers

happy new year, everyone! it's time to set your sheets up for 2023's chest challenge! \o/

couple notes: the method of signing up hasn't changed (make sure your sheet's access is set to 'anyone with this link'!) and this year's monthly prizes will be the same as 2022's ^w^
@LilyDragonQueen @magicspell @ShadowRising @mix @Annoyed @Eeeviee @Stolen @Mesai @Louretta @lopsidedhead @Aristata @Midgardschlange @Mynra @Shiver @SomewhatEternal @Lupik @Zamn @ciphering @Unelore @Dekomaru @LukeyLamb @SugaywaraKoushi @Herodias @givemeyourbones @harpyja @Kothra @BoyImPlagued @Achromaticism @squiddysquid @B00KW0RM @SylphOfHeart @Arrowfeathers

happy new year, everyone! it's time to set your sheets up for 2023's chest challenge! \o/

couple notes: the method of signing up hasn't changed (make sure your sheet's access is set to 'anyone with this link'!) and this year's monthly prizes will be the same as 2022's ^w^
Ive never done a challenge like this so this will be fun! Hoping to save until my bday or until the new year if all goes smoothly. Here is my link! Good luck everyone!
(Hoping I did this right!)
Ive never done a challenge like this so this will be fun! Hoping to save until my bday or until the new year if all goes smoothly. Here is my link! Good luck everyone!
(Hoping I did this right!)
k1dKQyg.png JvUa9ma.png 6KQB58c.png
Oh Hi there !!!!!
r5XHsz9.gif
JAY/BEAR
HE/IT - 19 - AUTISTIC

THE HEARTH - MY ART
g8SAVjp.gif
9R2Unq1.png oaolHwW.png GdVZ87H.png
@bakibear
everything looks good! welcome to the challenge and good luck \o/
@bakibear