Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Lair Completion Log
[center]The goal is to complete and "finish" my lair with the current dragons residing in it. [b][u]The challenge[/u] is to not buy/adopt any more dragons until this is done. [/b][/center] [quote][center][b]ULTIMATE GOAL[/b][/center] Have the maximum amount of dragons possible, each completed with the requirements stated in this post. [/quote] [center]Dragons "finished": ??/258[/center]
The goal is to complete and "finish" my lair with the current dragons residing in it.
The challenge is to not buy/adopt any more dragons until this is done.

Quote:
ULTIMATE GOAL
Have the maximum amount of dragons possible, each completed with the requirements stated in this post.

Dragons "finished": ??/258
r2.gif
[center][b]LAIR[/b][/center] My lair is split into two clans; Emerald Skies Caravan and Calliope City (hib den). Both clans interact with each other and their lores intertwine. [quote]Dragons in each clan must be organized into tabs and each tab must have a short description.[/quote] [center][i]Lair Organization Completed: ????[/i][/center]
LAIR
My lair is split into two clans; Emerald Skies Caravan and Calliope City (hib den). Both clans interact with each other and their lores intertwine.
Quote:
Dragons in each clan must be organized into tabs and each tab must have a short description.
Lair Organization Completed: ????
r2.gif
[center][b]LORE[/b][/center] [quote]Complete a lore post explaining the background and origin of each clan. Have it linked to the main clan page and in my forum signature.[/quote] [center][i]Lore Creation Completed: ????[/i][/center]
LORE
Quote:
Complete a lore post explaining the background and origin of each clan. Have it linked to the main clan page and in my forum signature.
Lore Creation Completed: ????
r2.gif
"Finishing" a Dragon
Quote:
Each dragon in my lair needs to have:
-A job or purpose that connects to the lair lore
-Correct genes and breed (if they are a project dragon)
-Completed outfit (apparel and/or skin)
-A bio description
-A matching familiar
- At least one piece of art
Quote:
For the bio description, each dragon needs to have at a minimum:
-A listed occupation/purpose
-A description of their occupation/purpose

Extra goals for bio descriptions:
-Include a detailed origin of how they ended up in my lair (either Emerald Skies or Calliope City)
-list of connections to other dragons (pair, family, friends, enemies, etc)
Dragon Completion Completed: ????
"Finishing" a Dragon
Quote:
Each dragon in my lair needs to have:
-A job or purpose that connects to the lair lore
-Correct genes and breed (if they are a project dragon)
-Completed outfit (apparel and/or skin)
-A bio description
-A matching familiar
- At least one piece of art
Quote:
For the bio description, each dragon needs to have at a minimum:
-A listed occupation/purpose
-A description of their occupation/purpose

Extra goals for bio descriptions:
-Include a detailed origin of how they ended up in my lair (either Emerald Skies or Calliope City)
-list of connections to other dragons (pair, family, friends, enemies, etc)
Dragon Completion Completed: ????
r2.gif
NEW DRAGON EXCEPTIONS
I'm impulsive. I know I will end up getting new dragons somehow.
Quote:
The only way I can add a new dragon to my lair is if I can do all of the following:
-Complete the new dragon's bio description BEFORE buying the dragon
-Afford to buy art immediately
-(if project dragon) create a morphology for the dragon before buying it

OR I have completed the current challenge ("finish" all 200 dragons)

The exceptions to this challenge are traveling dragons. I can add as many traveling dragons as I want, as long as they are eventually cycled out. They do not count toward my dragon count listed at the top of the thread.
NEW DRAGON EXCEPTIONS
I'm impulsive. I know I will end up getting new dragons somehow.
Quote:
The only way I can add a new dragon to my lair is if I can do all of the following:
-Complete the new dragon's bio description BEFORE buying the dragon
-Afford to buy art immediately
-(if project dragon) create a morphology for the dragon before buying it

OR I have completed the current challenge ("finish" all 200 dragons)

The exceptions to this challenge are traveling dragons. I can add as many traveling dragons as I want, as long as they are eventually cycled out. They do not count toward my dragon count listed at the top of the thread.
r2.gif

r2.gif
res
res
r2.gif
res
res
r2.gif