Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 10-Year Anniversary Bounty [58/100]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][size=4][b]WELCOME TO THE ANNIVERSARY BOUNTY PROJECT[/b][/size] [img]https://c.tenor.com/ShzdJcrguswAAAAC/burn-elmo.gif[/img] ----- Hello! Boring details and such! [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] Ok, so this was supposed to be something cooler, or in the least logistically marvelous, but alas it was not meant to be. Also, I am late but better that than never, right? Anyway. You might have seen me around the forums, perusing your market posts, or I may have shown up in your inbox in the middle of the night inquiring about a dragon or two. Well, that’s why we’re here today. I’m after more dragons. But this time, it’s more specific. I am endeavoring to obtain at least [b]100 [/b]dragons born on July 17th, [b]2013[/b]. This is going to be an open, ongoing thing over the next year, leading up to my 10-year anniversary with @Slithersteen. I am currently at [b]38/100[/b], and I'm not capping this quest, because ideally I would obtain every hatchdate dragon I am capable of obtaining, but I am hopeful to at least hit the 100 mark before next year. To this end, I am hoping the community itself can help funnel interest and eyes my way, as the solo method is very tedious and time consuming. Of course, I am not expecting something for nothing, and so I am offering loads of dosh for everyone. Who doesn't like money? [img]https://c.tenor.com/6Hixx4SFAeQAAAAM/backing-you-get-yours.gif[/img] [size=1]I recycled this from my main thread, forgive me ;o;[/size] [emoji=gem size=1] [emoji=unicorn size=2] [emoji=gem size=1] Still with me? Interested in the details? Scroll on down! Quest details in next post.
WELCOME
TO
THE
ANNIVERSARY BOUNTY PROJECT

burn-elmo.gif
Hello! Boring details and such!

Ok, so this was supposed to be something cooler, or in the least logistically marvelous, but alas it was not meant to be. Also, I am late but better that than never, right?

Anyway.

You might have seen me around the forums, perusing your market posts, or I may have shown up in your inbox in the middle of the night inquiring about a dragon or two. Well, that’s why we’re here today. I’m after more dragons. But this time, it’s more specific.

I am endeavoring to obtain at least 100 dragons born on July 17th, 2013. This is going to be an open, ongoing thing over the next year, leading up to my 10-year anniversary with @Slithersteen. I am currently at 38/100, and I'm not capping this quest, because ideally I would obtain every hatchdate dragon I am capable of obtaining, but I am hopeful to at least hit the 100 mark before next year.

To this end, I am hoping the community itself can help funnel interest and eyes my way, as the solo method is very tedious and time consuming. Of course, I am not expecting something for nothing, and so I am offering loads of dosh for everyone. Who doesn't like money?

backing-you-get-yours.gif
I recycled this from my main thread, forgive me ;o;

Still with me? Interested in the details? Scroll on down!
Quest details in next post.

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CaHAadh.png[/img][/center] [center][b]HEAR YE, HEAR YE A BOUNTY NOW ISSUED FOR ANY AND ALL DRAGONS, BORN ON THE DAY OF JULY 17TH, OF THE YEAR 2013 FALLING BETWIXT THE BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE AND THE THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE 10,000[emoji=gem size=1] REWARD[/b][/center] [b]I am offering 10kg as a BASE PRICE for 2013 dragons.[/b] I am willing to pay even more for special traits (Gen 1, unbred, XXY, etc.) If you want the 10kg quick sale, feel free to just send a CR or PA my way! If you'd like to haggle, feel free! Let us engage in thrilling business discussion! :D [b]Reminder[/b]: July 17th, 2013 dragons ONLY. These dragons have 6-digit IDs in the 183xxx-192xxx ranges! (Might be slightly off, but thereabouts.) If you know someone with a qualifying dragon who might be interested in selling to me, send them here! Feel free to ping them below (if they are ok with that), or link them this thread! But please only do so if they are willing to sell. If they explicitly state in their profile or the dragon profile that it's not for sale, that is [b]not [/b]a qualifying dragon! If you referred someone here, and that person makes a sale to me and confirms the referral (ie. posts 'I was referred here by @/referrer'), I will kick you (the referrer) 1kg as a referral bonus! Everyone wins! Please only refer people you know and/or know are selling/willing to sell. Contacting someone you don't know might fall under harassment rules! Come with me on this ridiculous journey to hoard dragons born on a special day! [quote] [b]NOTICE[/b]: This quest thread is for the purpose of gathering dragons born on July 17th of 2013 [b]ONLY.[/b] If you have a dragon of that date, but a different year, please contact me [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2329822]here[/url] or directly through PM. [/quote]
CaHAadh.png
HEAR YE, HEAR YE
A BOUNTY NOW ISSUED FOR ANY AND ALL DRAGONS,
BORN ON THE DAY OF JULY 17TH, OF THE YEAR 2013
FALLING BETWIXT THE BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE
AND THE THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE
10,000 REWARD

I am offering 10kg as a BASE PRICE for 2013 dragons. I am willing to pay even more for special traits (Gen 1, unbred, XXY, etc.) If you want the 10kg quick sale, feel free to just send a CR or PA my way! If you'd like to haggle, feel free! Let us engage in thrilling business discussion! :D

Reminder: July 17th, 2013 dragons ONLY. These dragons have 6-digit IDs in the 183xxx-192xxx ranges! (Might be slightly off, but thereabouts.)

If you know someone with a qualifying dragon who might be interested in selling to me, send them here! Feel free to ping them below (if they are ok with that), or link them this thread! But please only do so if they are willing to sell. If they explicitly state in their profile or the dragon profile that it's not for sale, that is not a qualifying dragon!

If you referred someone here, and that person makes a sale to me and confirms the referral (ie. posts 'I was referred here by @/referrer'), I will kick you (the referrer) 1kg as a referral bonus! Everyone wins!

Please only refer people you know and/or know are selling/willing to sell. Contacting someone you don't know might fall under harassment rules!

Come with me on this ridiculous journey to hoard dragons born on a special day!
Quote:
NOTICE: This quest thread is for the purpose of gathering dragons born on July 17th of 2013 ONLY. If you have a dragon of that date, but a different year, please contact me here or directly through PM.

BADGES

These are nifty and folks seem to like them, so why not!

[WIP because I am slow with art]
Badge for Seller
Badge for Referrer

To anyone who has helped me before, and to those who will help me now, thank you so much! I appreciate each and every one of you. This is such a weird collection, but it means a lot to me, and the fact that others are willing to tag along and help, or take general interest, really boosts my faith in others. You're all beautiful souls, thank you!

Fun? Fact: The Finnish name for Spongebob Squarepants is Paavo Pesusieni. A 'pesusieni' (lit. 'cleaning mushroom' YOU'LL NEVER CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE) is a sponge.
BADGES

These are nifty and folks seem to like them, so why not!

[WIP because I am slow with art]
Badge for Seller
Badge for Referrer

To anyone who has helped me before, and to those who will help me now, thank you so much! I appreciate each and every one of you. This is such a weird collection, but it means a lot to me, and the fact that others are willing to tag along and help, or take general interest, really boosts my faith in others. You're all beautiful souls, thank you!

Fun? Fact: The Finnish name for Spongebob Squarepants is Paavo Pesusieni. A 'pesusieni' (lit. 'cleaning mushroom' YOU'LL NEVER CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE) is a sponge.

One quick ping and I think we're open! ----- @A13 @Accal1a @aelith @AlexRobins @alixander @Altariel @Ampharos @Amut @Androys @AngelSami @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Apfelobst @Arinys @Askesis @Aurora23 @Avariea @Balaeniceps @beepboopitsme @Behlair @BeingOfSalt @BenjiBenge @billbezos @Birdsofwax @Brindlefur @Cadash @Carolynmbp @Casilica @Catfeather @Chants @Chrestomanci @clay @Coelacanis @ColorfulLava @comicsans @Competitor @Cormanthor @CrownedLadybug @Cunea @Cylence @Dabble @Daken @DancingHare @Danizaurs @dayliqht @Dragonglimmer @Elfydragon @Emmie @Fenix @Fortuna @Ganymede @gbot13 @Geminid @handdrawnviolist @Handsome @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Hideki @Hikaruna @honour @Hydravivum @Ink @Isaria @Ithika @IvoryAsh @J0taro @Jawiro @JD1620 @Joxter @junu @KaichouKai @Kardi @Kasalin @kirathekat @kitsune56 @Kkarma @Kysska @Lapse @Leannaa @ListlessPony @LordMoth @LucidDreams @Lydun @Maebirb @Malachite @marshsiren @Martine @mayanaz @Melodious @Meyoline @Mindrop @MLPMDog @Moami @mousieamelia @Nahtanha @nahum @Nekromancy @NiTi1 @Norayna0ekoa @Norion @Odile @okaycee @opus @Orgetzu @Oriel @Pai @paintminion @Peisinoe @Perrydotto @PlatinumDream @pokemoncha @Pulse @PwnySparklez @RabbitSpirit @Raestrao @Razzles @readergirl12 @Roheryn @Rookery @RoseMagic @RosieHawk @Sanati @sapphiole @Saronai @Scamper @seen @selkiie @sempurvivium @Shaydas @ShinyHunter47 @SilverLately @SilverQuark @SirLeafheart @Skogur @Skylurk @SnowFairy @soluna @Somnorium @Spark @SparkyLurkdragon @spudzy @SSakuras @StarWraith @Stormflight @stovokor @Succulents @Sucrose @Tahoma @Tannos @TCMagpie @TeaHorse @teddy2008 @Texere @theroiprocepios @ThistleProse @Tinyfarm @Toska @Tryenne @UnhappyJoker @UnicornChild132 @Unsettling @Vader @Vikusen @Vit @waffl @WaterMaloneDraws @wingedvoid @wingworm @wittykitsune @WolfandCrow @WolfTrickster @Wych @Xeiana @Yachi @Yae @YellowFlower @zerys @KrazKitCat [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIpFlJ2ONqDNAGbbs84nwk-_hbMvWNOAgAvQAx5dX5E/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsgpz7r/Standard-Button.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]I used the 6 Digit Community pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b] ----- Hello everyone! Hopefully someone has some connections or leads to get me started! ^^
One quick ping and I think we're open!
@A13 @Accal1a @aelith @AlexRobins @alixander @Altariel @Ampharos @Amut @Androys @AngelSami @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Apfelobst @Arinys @Askesis @Aurora23 @Avariea @Balaeniceps @beepboopitsme @Behlair @BeingOfSalt @BenjiBenge @billbezos @Birdsofwax @Brindlefur @Cadash @Carolynmbp @Casilica @Catfeather @Chants @Chrestomanci @clay @Coelacanis @ColorfulLava @comicsans @Competitor @Cormanthor @CrownedLadybug @Cunea @Cylence @Dabble @Daken @DancingHare @Danizaurs @dayliqht @Dragonglimmer @Elfydragon @Emmie @Fenix @Fortuna @Ganymede @gbot13 @Geminid @handdrawnviolist @Handsome @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Hideki @Hikaruna @honour @Hydravivum @Ink @Isaria @Ithika @IvoryAsh @J0taro @Jawiro @JD1620 @Joxter @junu @KaichouKai @Kardi @Kasalin @kirathekat @kitsune56 @Kkarma @Kysska @Lapse @Leannaa @ListlessPony @LordMoth @LucidDreams @Lydun @Maebirb @Malachite @marshsiren @Martine @mayanaz @Melodious @Meyoline @Mindrop @MLPMDog @Moami @mousieamelia @Nahtanha @nahum @Nekromancy @NiTi1 @Norayna0ekoa @Norion @Odile @okaycee @opus @Orgetzu @Oriel @Pai @paintminion @Peisinoe @Perrydotto @PlatinumDream @pokemoncha @Pulse @PwnySparklez @RabbitSpirit @Raestrao @Razzles @readergirl12 @Roheryn @Rookery @RoseMagic @RosieHawk @Sanati @sapphiole @Saronai @Scamper @seen @selkiie @sempurvivium @Shaydas @ShinyHunter47 @SilverLately @SilverQuark @SirLeafheart @Skogur @Skylurk @SnowFairy @soluna @Somnorium @Spark @SparkyLurkdragon @spudzy @SSakuras @StarWraith @Stormflight @stovokor @Succulents @Sucrose @Tahoma @Tannos @TCMagpie @TeaHorse @teddy2008 @Texere @theroiprocepios @ThistleProse @Tinyfarm @Toska @Tryenne @UnhappyJoker @UnicornChild132 @Unsettling @Vader @Vikusen @Vit @waffl @WaterMaloneDraws @wingedvoid @wingworm @wittykitsune @WolfandCrow @WolfTrickster @Wych @Xeiana @Yachi @Yae @YellowFlower @zerys @KrazKitCat
Standard-Button.png
I used the 6 Digit Community pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
Hello everyone! Hopefully someone has some connections or leads to get me started! ^^

Alas none of my 6D's are born on July 17th (the 12th is the closest I have haha). It's super impressive that you've managed to find 38 so far!! Good luck with your quest :)
Alas none of my 6D's are born on July 17th (the 12th is the closest I have haha). It's super impressive that you've managed to find 38 so far!! Good luck with your quest :)
@Odile Thanks! I practically live in the AH and I see 16s and 18s all the time, have to stop myself from accidentally purchasing a wrong day. xD
@Odile Thanks! I practically live in the AH and I see 16s and 18s all the time, have to stop myself from accidentally purchasing a wrong day. xD

good luck bump! all i've got is a july 16th... so close and yet so far!
good luck bump! all i've got is a july 16th... so close and yet so far!
oIQUTOz.pngFIJXDaD.png5Pvzltj.pngT2nbrk6.pngWO1SIxZ.pngQxsISbc.pngsY5kKzN.pnguzVzjjZ.pngE3sjxsi.png4CuWrNp.png5Pvzltj.pngfwf0oTL.pngx9s8Oqn.pnge2wlrBb.pngEcccUE6.pngvu0JcZE.pngyamzawx.pngTCqj3qG.png
8uau7ND.png
Another good luck bump! I, unfortunately, do not own any 6D's.
Another good luck bump! I, unfortunately, do not own any 6D's.
do you think this is sneaky?? huh?? hey???
JEmlMai.png G E M I N I D

• she/they
• adhd
• adult player
• fr + 1
Good luck on your bounty project!!!
Good luck on your bounty project!!!
Checking.... and a bump
Checking.... and a bump
earthanim1.gif
1 2 3 4 5