Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Oh My, 25!? [TDC]
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/RYP7h1D/Untitled18-20220530225733.png[/img] A travelling dragon challenge... with a unique twist. [size=5][b]Welcome one, welcome all to the ultimate test of fate, "[i]Oh My, 25!?[/i]" ![/b] Here's your host, the captain of the mages, Garnet! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62767052][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627671/62767052_350.png[/img][/url] [/size] [i]Thank you, thank you.[/i] ----- ----- [i]"Many of Sornieth's beauties enter for a chance to change their lives forever... but at a great risk."[/i] Every day, many dragons are put on sale as fodder in the auction house, and these dragons believe that their only purpose is to serve the deities, and that there is no purpose for them in Sornieth. However, some of these dragons want to challenge this fact, and seek out a different purpose - a life within a lair, a family, and even admiration from other dragons as a strong warrior. What if, by a string of fate, that could actually happen? [/center] ----- ----- [center]This is a travelling dragon challenge that is based within the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1101610]dragons off to see the world[/url] thread, but is not like your average challenge. For this challenge, I will dispatch arcane dragons that I deem "beautiful." ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710/1]*Why Arcane dragons?[/url]) These dragons will mainly be pretty fodder rescues from the auction house, but they may also come from my lair since I am in the arcane flight, or very rarely, I will send out dragons that I get from exalt rescues. (with permission, of course!) [b]The main goal is to try and get 25 likes or more by the next time the dragon returns to my lair, if it ever does. [/b] All dragons that make their return to my lair with at least 25 likes will be trained to level 25 & either donated or raffled off as a Mire Flier trainer dragon! What dragon wouldn't love a life of coli battling & training dragons? So what's the big twist here? With how often I send off dragons, this means I also receive travelling dragons often. Because of this, the more I send out, the greater the odds of me receiving a dragon I have sent out are pretty big. I also plan on sending out lots and lots of dragons, which means I can't train [i]each and every one[/i] of them. So what happens with the dragons that fail to get 25 likes? [b]....they get exalted.[/b] Unfortunately, not every dragon will succeed. All dragons who fail will be turned back to their original fate, and be sent up to serve the deities (in this case, specifically the Arcanist.) Even if dragons get exalted, they will still retain their wonderful memories as a traveler, and they will find another purpose with the Arcanist. A happy ending either way! *note - I will only exalt the dragons I specifically sent out for this challenge, no other dragons! No need to worry about your travelers being exalted! ----- ----- [size=7][b]Rules[/b][/size=7] - As of right now, dragons that I send out can only be from Arcane. Dragons from other flights may be added if the need for dragons of that element rises. - Adult dragons only. - New dragons to send out can be obtained through the auction house, my own nests, or dragons I simply cannot house anymore. Very rarely, they may also come from the forums or fodder rescues. - Dragons that are eligible will be sent out on their journeys ASAP. - Some dragons will start off with one like, which are the dragons I favor. - [b]Due to the nature of this challenge, anyone who gets their hands on these dragons may do whatever they want with it (keep it, exalt it, sell it, trade it to someone else, ect.) as this is a test of fate to see what future lies for each dragon.[/b] - If I spot in a dragon participating in this challenge in the travelling hub, I will request them and send them off again [b]once[/b]. If I see them in the hub again I will ask for them and they will be exalted! [EDIT] I forgot to mention - dragons can only be returned to me via the travelling dragon thread! I will not accept the dragon back unless it is through this thread. This challenge will go on for as long as I can level dragons up to 25/hire someone to level them, which will definitely be a long, long time. ----- [size=5][b]Other ways dragons can win![/b][/size=5] Right now, there are two other ways a dragon can win. A dragon can also win if - - They come back with a log of 10 or more lairs (other than mine) - They come back with a piece of fully colored piece of art of themselves (must be credited and with a link to the artist!) Sketches and lineart do not count, unless it is [i]neatly[/i] colored. Does not need to be shaded. Art of any skill level is qualified, as long as effort is shown!) [i]A dragon with at least one of these criteria can also win, even without 25 likes. [/i] ----- ----- [size=7][b]FAQ[/b][/size=7] [b]Why exalt these dragons if they're so pretty?[/b] There are literally thousands of beautiful dragons out there, and more and more are bred every day. While it would be nice to keep all the pretty dragons we see, the lack of lair and hibernal space get in the way. There will always be more pretty dragons in the future, [b]If I get one I really like, may I keep it?[/b] Of course! These dragons are all looking for a second chance, keeping them guarantees they get a better life! Please message me though if you plan on doing so for record purposes. Additionally, if you see a dragon in a lair that they are temporarily visiting, feel free to ask that player for that dragon, especially if it ends up in a travelling dragon hub lair! However, once a dragon reaches my lair for the second time there is no going back! If the dragon fails to reach the 25 like mark it will be exalted no matter what, so ask for the dragon while you can! You may also ask for it once it leaves my lair as well, since these dragons want the chance to visit at least [i]one[/i] other lair. [/center]
Untitled18-20220530225733.png
A travelling dragon challenge... with a unique twist.

Welcome one, welcome all to the ultimate test of fate, "Oh My, 25!?" !
Here's your host, the captain of the mages, Garnet!
62767052_350.png

Thank you, thank you.

"Many of Sornieth's beauties enter for a chance to change their lives forever... but at a great risk."

Every day, many dragons are put on sale as fodder in the auction house, and these dragons believe that their only purpose is to serve the deities, and that there is no purpose for them in Sornieth. However, some of these dragons want to challenge this fact, and seek out a different purpose - a life within a lair, a family, and even admiration from other dragons as a strong warrior. What if, by a string of fate, that could actually happen?

This is a travelling dragon challenge that is based within the dragons off to see the world thread, but is not like your average challenge. For this challenge, I will dispatch arcane dragons that I deem "beautiful." (*Why Arcane dragons?) These dragons will mainly be pretty fodder rescues from the auction house, but they may also come from my lair since I am in the arcane flight, or very rarely, I will send out dragons that I get from exalt rescues. (with permission, of course!)

The main goal is to try and get 25 likes or more by the next time the dragon returns to my lair, if it ever does. All dragons that make their return to my lair with at least 25 likes will be trained to level 25 & either donated or raffled off as a Mire Flier trainer dragon! What dragon wouldn't love a life of coli battling & training dragons?

So what's the big twist here? With how often I send off dragons, this means I also receive travelling dragons often. Because of this, the more I send out, the greater the odds of me receiving a dragon I have sent out are pretty big. I also plan on sending out lots and lots of dragons, which means I can't train each and every one of them. So what happens with the dragons that fail to get 25 likes?

....they get exalted.

Unfortunately, not every dragon will succeed. All dragons who fail will be turned back to their original fate, and be sent up to serve the deities (in this case, specifically the Arcanist.)

Even if dragons get exalted, they will still retain their wonderful memories as a traveler, and they will find another purpose with the Arcanist. A happy ending either way!

*note - I will only exalt the dragons I specifically sent out for this challenge, no other dragons! No need to worry about your travelers being exalted!

Rules
- As of right now, dragons that I send out can only be from Arcane. Dragons from other flights may be added if the need for dragons of that element rises.

- Adult dragons only.

- New dragons to send out can be obtained through the auction house, my own nests, or dragons I simply cannot house anymore. Very rarely, they may also come from the forums or fodder rescues.

- Dragons that are eligible will be sent out on their journeys ASAP.

- Some dragons will start off with one like, which are the dragons I favor.

- Due to the nature of this challenge, anyone who gets their hands on these dragons may do whatever they want with it (keep it, exalt it, sell it, trade it to someone else, ect.) as this is a test of fate to see what future lies for each dragon.

- If I spot in a dragon participating in this challenge in the travelling hub, I will request them and send them off again once. If I see them in the hub again I will ask for them and they will be exalted!

[EDIT] I forgot to mention - dragons can only be returned to me via the travelling dragon thread! I will not accept the dragon back unless it is through this thread.

This challenge will go on for as long as I can level dragons up to 25/hire someone to level them, which will definitely be a long, long time.
Other ways dragons can win!

Right now, there are two other ways a dragon can win.

A dragon can also win if -

- They come back with a log of 10 or more lairs (other than mine)
- They come back with a piece of fully colored piece of art of themselves (must be credited and with a link to the artist!) Sketches and lineart do not count, unless it is neatly colored. Does not need to be shaded. Art of any skill level is qualified, as long as effort is shown!)

A dragon with at least one of these criteria can also win, even without 25 likes.

FAQ

Why exalt these dragons if they're so pretty?
There are literally thousands of beautiful dragons out there, and more and more are bred every day. While it would be nice to keep all the pretty dragons we see, the lack of lair and hibernal space get in the way. There will always be more pretty dragons in the future,

If I get one I really like, may I keep it?
Of course! These dragons are all looking for a second chance, keeping them guarantees they get a better life! Please message me though if you plan on doing so for record purposes.

Additionally, if you see a dragon in a lair that they are temporarily visiting, feel free to ask that player for that dragon, especially if it ends up in a travelling dragon hub lair!

However, once a dragon reaches my lair for the second time there is no going back! If the dragon fails to reach the 25 like mark it will be exalted no matter what, so ask for the dragon while you can! You may also ask for it once it leaves my lair as well, since these dragons want the chance to visit at least one other lair.

Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
[center][size=7][b][emoji=gold star size=1]Outside Participant Rules[emoji=gold star size=1][/b][/size=7] Would you like one of your dragons to become an awesome level 25 dragon? Maybe you need a new mage for team or a spare fighter, but you don't have the time to level up your dragons. No need to worry though, here is your chance to roll the dice and possibly give your dragon the training it needs! - To enter, simply ping me in this thread with a picture/link to the dragon you wish to enter or send me a message about entering a dragon with a link to the dragon. For outside participants, all dragons are welcome, regardless of element! - If your dragon makes it to 25 likes, it will win & receive training to lvl 25 & be given back to you at no cost! If it makes it to 10 logged lairs or gets a piece of art, it will also win! ([i]For art, art needs to not only have the artist linked, but the thread it was commissioned from needs to be linked as well! This is to prevent fraud.[/i] This rule applies to outside participants only.) - However, the same rules apply. If your dragon fails to achieve any of the above by the time it returns, it will be exalted. [b]To compensate for this, I will offer 5kt for any dragon who wants to enter. [/b] - [i]Only one dragon per player can be entered at a time. If it gets eliminated, the player may choose to enter again, with another 5kt as compensation.[/i] - If you win a level 25, you may keep entering for more, though I will no longer send over compensation fees. A maximum of 3 dragons can win per person overall for a full coli team. [/center]
Outside Participant Rules

Would you like one of your dragons to become an awesome level 25 dragon? Maybe you need a new mage for team or a spare fighter, but you don't have the time to level up your dragons. No need to worry though, here is your chance to roll the dice and possibly give your dragon the training it needs!

- To enter, simply ping me in this thread with a picture/link to the dragon you wish to enter or send me a message about entering a dragon with a link to the dragon. For outside participants, all dragons are welcome, regardless of element!

- If your dragon makes it to 25 likes, it will win & receive training to lvl 25 & be given back to you at no cost! If it makes it to 10 logged lairs or gets a piece of art, it will also win! (For art, art needs to not only have the artist linked, but the thread it was commissioned from needs to be linked as well! This is to prevent fraud. This rule applies to outside participants only.)

- However, the same rules apply. If your dragon fails to achieve any of the above by the time it returns, it will be exalted. To compensate for this, I will offer 5kt for any dragon who wants to enter.

- Only one dragon per player can be entered at a time. If it gets eliminated, the player may choose to enter again, with another 5kt as compensation.

- If you win a level 25, you may keep entering for more, though I will no longer send over compensation fees. A maximum of 3 dragons can win per person overall for a full coli team.
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
Link to the list of travelers participating!
(Ill fix up this part of the thread later)
Link to the list of travelers participating!
(Ill fix up this part of the thread later)
Pinglists

New Releases

General - @/coffeeghost @/strangeflesh @/Totodile3

Specific Breeds -
Banescales - @/minutemilli

Winner Ping
Pinglists

New Releases

General - @/coffeeghost @/strangeflesh @/Totodile3

Specific Breeds -
Banescales - @/minutemilli

Winner Ping
res
res
res
res
[center][b]The first three participants are now in the process of being sent out! Wish them luck![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77484533][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/774846/77484533.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78331369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/783314/78331369.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69101369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/691014/69101369.png[/img][/url][/center]
The first three participants are now in the process of being sent out! Wish them luck!
77484533.png78331369.png69101369.png
If you could possibly ping me when a Banescale is dispatched, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks :]
If you could possibly ping me when a Banescale is dispatched, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks :]
surge%20sig%20final.png
@minutemilli sure!
@minutemilli sure!
This is a really cool idea. I’d like to be added to the general ping list. :)
This is a really cool idea. I’d like to be added to the general ping list. :)
Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon.
I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.
1 2 3