Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | SILT 'N ICHOR [CAMPLOCKE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
FROM MUD AND BLOOD

. . . .

HAVE YOU HEARD THE RUMORS?

ARE YOU SHORT ON COIN?

ON THE RUN? NEEDING PROTECTION - STRENGTH?

WANT TO PROVE YOURSELF?

HAVE YOU HEARD THE STORIES OF THE DEMIGOD WITHIN HER CONE OF TWISTED TRIANGLES? DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER MERCENARIES, WHO CAN NEVER DIE?

. . . WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?

. . . .

THEN WELCOME TO THE CAMP OF-

SILT 'N ICHOR
FROM MUD AND BLOOD

. . . .

HAVE YOU HEARD THE RUMORS?

ARE YOU SHORT ON COIN?

ON THE RUN? NEEDING PROTECTION - STRENGTH?

WANT TO PROVE YOURSELF?

HAVE YOU HEARD THE STORIES OF THE DEMIGOD WITHIN HER CONE OF TWISTED TRIANGLES? DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER MERCENARIES, WHO CAN NEVER DIE?

. . . WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?

. . . .

THEN WELCOME TO THE CAMP OF-

SILT 'N ICHOR
DRAGONS !
Welcome to my Camplocke! Originally derived from Kingdomlocke rules, but heavily adapted to focus almost exclusively on coliseum battling.

This challenge is meant to slowly build my main lore clan of dragons by incorporating survivors/winners of the camplocke into INDEPENDENT AND THE CONTRACTORS, a group of mercenaries who'll take on most any job, be it hauling water buckets for the day or planning and executing a high-stakes assassination of a nobleborn politician in the Sunbeam Ruins!

The leader of those mercenaries, Independent, is an entity from a separate dimension who came to Sornieth to try out this whole organic meat body stuff. She's having a blast of it. And those who stick around her tend to pick up some . . . perks.

Her power manifests things from her world into this one. Those mostly take the shape of tetrahedrons, and the Contractors' base in a dormant volcano in the Flintlock Fumaroles is crowded with them, forming a sort of pseudo-forest constructed entirely of granite and obsidian. This is where the camp of SILT 'N ICHOR lays. This is where recruits come in hopes of training themselves to a point where they can impress Independent enough to become a Contractor themself.

Contractors earn massive piles of treasure from the equal-split pay of contract work.

Contractors travel all across Sornieth in one fearless pack.

Contractors are said to never die, due to Independent's protection.

. . . the goat eyes are a harmless side effect, really.

If a recruit wants to gain all those perks, they'll have to claw their way through blood and mud to reach the top rank of the camp. Whether that blood ends up being their own or someone else's, well . . . only one way to find out!

In the posts below are:

- Rules & Dailies

- Jobs & Badges

- Current Recruits

- Past Recruits

Starting from the top, here's the beginning of our lovely, grimy story
Round one: [ day 1 ] - [ day 17 ]
Second round, new champion: [ day 45 ]
THE END: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3135591/8#post_52414897 ...unless? jk
Welcome to my Camplocke! Originally derived from Kingdomlocke rules, but heavily adapted to focus almost exclusively on coliseum battling.

This challenge is meant to slowly build my main lore clan of dragons by incorporating survivors/winners of the camplocke into INDEPENDENT AND THE CONTRACTORS, a group of mercenaries who'll take on most any job, be it hauling water buckets for the day or planning and executing a high-stakes assassination of a nobleborn politician in the Sunbeam Ruins!

The leader of those mercenaries, Independent, is an entity from a separate dimension who came to Sornieth to try out this whole organic meat body stuff. She's having a blast of it. And those who stick around her tend to pick up some . . . perks.

Her power manifests things from her world into this one. Those mostly take the shape of tetrahedrons, and the Contractors' base in a dormant volcano in the Flintlock Fumaroles is crowded with them, forming a sort of pseudo-forest constructed entirely of granite and obsidian. This is where the camp of SILT 'N ICHOR lays. This is where recruits come in hopes of training themselves to a point where they can impress Independent enough to become a Contractor themself.

Contractors earn massive piles of treasure from the equal-split pay of contract work.

Contractors travel all across Sornieth in one fearless pack.

Contractors are said to never die, due to Independent's protection.

. . . the goat eyes are a harmless side effect, really.

If a recruit wants to gain all those perks, they'll have to claw their way through blood and mud to reach the top rank of the camp. Whether that blood ends up being their own or someone else's, well . . . only one way to find out!

In the posts below are:

- Rules & Dailies

- Jobs & Badges

- Current Recruits

- Past Recruits

Starting from the top, here's the beginning of our lovely, grimy story
Round one: [ day 1 ] - [ day 17 ]
Second round, new champion: [ day 45 ]
THE END: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3135591/8#post_52414897 ...unless? jk
DRAGONS !
[font=Courier][size=4]RULES - originally taken from[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3102226#post_3102226] og kingdomlocke[/url], with heavy modifications done, essentially keeping only the core of the jobs (also with different names). [quote=Getting Started] [font=Courier][size=4]The camp starts with 3 level 1 adult dragons who are ready to breed. You select one of them to be the Champion. Starting tip: You probably want to breed your Champion right off the bat. [/quote] - [quote=General Rules] [font=Courier][size=4][b]- If a Dragon dies in Coli or in this challenge the dragon is exalted[/b], unless they have extra lives or the rules state otherwise. Extra Lives mean even if your dragon dies, they come back from the dead once per life. For example, if they die in the coliseum they do not get exalted but lose a life instead. [b]- If a dragon reaches level 9 it gains an extra life. The same goes for level 16.[/b] [b]- If a dragon reaches 25 it has achieved Independent's approval and joins her Contractors.[/b] This dragon is unable to die or be affected by challenges, locking in its job from being taken, however, it cannot battle in the coliseum or breed due to age. You can still exalt the dragon and keep them alive in the challenge if you want sweet sweet cash. [b]- Names are generated randomly without a Scribe in the camp[/b]. [b]- You cannot use genes or apparel on any dragon without the appropriate Hawker / Alchemist jobs[/b]. Exception: Champion gets to wear a crown. If you pick up a gene or apparel in the coliseum, a dragon on your team at the time can use it right away if they want. You may use skins/accents at any time but they cannot be removed unless exalted. You can change battle stones at any time. [b]- You must flip a coin for each egg hatched.[/b] Heads = Healthy Tails = Exalted Likewise, it's dangerous in your kingdom's early days. Every day you must roll 6 sided dice for every hatchling in the camp. On a 1 the hatchling does not make it and is exalted. These rolls are modified when a Brooder is in the camp! d4s for each hatch, d12s for following growing-up days. [b]- When a dragon reaches level 5 it must roll for a job.[/b] (Job list is below.) More than one dragon can have the same job, and the job rules stack. For example, two Bakers mean you can resurrect two dragons a day. [b]- Except for the Deserter and Tinker, you don’t have to do dragon jobs daily.[/b] Example: You can skip using the Forswear if you don’t want to pair any dragons. [b]- If any dragon makes it 5 levels above your Champion, they flip a coin.[/b] On [u]heads[/u] they challenge the Champion to take the title. Roll a 1d4 to see what happens. 1- Both dragons die in the scuffle. New dragon takes title of Champion. 2- The Champion dies and the challenger takes the title. 3- The challenging dragon dies and the old Champion retains their position. 4- Respect earned. The challenging dragon and the Champion earn respect for one another and the challenge is a draw. [b]- Dragons with fire or plague element get an automatic extra life.[/b] Hatchlings born into the camp (as I am a fire lair) get their extra life [i]after[/i] that first survival roll, and it can be taken away in subsequent rolls in the days it grows up.[/quote] - [quote=Winning] [font=Courier][size=4]I intend to keep this challenge going as long as I can/want, so there's no real objective to meet! Dragons that reach level 25 join my main lair/lore :) Winners join Independent as a Contractor, and as such gain GOAT EYES[/quote] - [quote=Dailies] [font=Courier][size=4]Here's how each day goes: - If there's hatchlings, roll their survival - Pull from Pinkerton. Resulting item dolls out from extra lives to lucky recruits: Food/material/trinket: Extra life to 1 random recruit Apparel/familiar: Extra life to 2 random recruits Battle item: Extra life to 3 random recruits - Jobs, including Tinkers and Deserters who aren't redeemed - COLI TIME. There is general TRAINING and special COMMISSIONS TRAINING: - Three recruits go into coliseum, randomly selected if you don't have a Brawler. - Battle in the venue of the lowest levelled dragon, or in the lowest venue that will still give XP (For example, you have two level sevens and one level one, Training Fields won't give XP, so the team may fight in Woodland Path instead.) If you have a Scout, you may pick any venue regardless of the recruits' levels. - Battle as long as you want, flee battles whenever appropriate, and you can quit any time you like. - A dragon passing out is a death, and leads to exaltation unless they have an extra life, can be resurrected by a Baker, or a Medic on the team saves them, etc. - If a dragon is exalted, you can put a new recruit on the team and keep going. - Any familiar, battle stone, or apparel drops gives a random recruit on the team 1 extra life. Any special drops such as an egg, skin/accent, or genes give a random recruit on the team 3 extra lives! COMMISSION: - A Commission is a special quest given to the camp to train a non-recruit to a certain level (usually a dragon whose lore doesn't connect to the camp, but I don't want to train them up in the Mire cuz that's long and boring) - The Commission cannot die in coli - Pick two other dragons to accompany the Commission. They must be the same level as the Commission, and hopefully close in XP range so they level up near the same time. - Recruits accompanying the Commission die by the same rules outlined in TRAINING, but as the team must be all the same levels, if there are no other dragons in camp of the same level as the Commission, two dragons may battle in coli however long it takes to get to the same level. During this catch-up, these two recruits CANNOT DIE. - Once the Commission is complete, coliseum time returns to regular TRAINING. [/quote]
RULES - originally taken from og kingdomlocke, with heavy modifications done, essentially keeping only the core of the jobs (also with different names).

Getting Started wrote:
The camp starts with 3 level 1 adult dragons who are ready to breed. You select one of them to be the Champion. Starting tip: You probably want to breed your Champion right off the bat.
-
General Rules wrote:
- If a Dragon dies in Coli or in this challenge the dragon is exalted, unless they have extra lives or the rules state otherwise.
Extra Lives mean even if your dragon dies, they come back from the dead once per life. For example, if they die in the coliseum they do not get exalted but lose a life instead.

- If a dragon reaches level 9 it gains an extra life. The same goes for level 16.

- If a dragon reaches 25 it has achieved Independent's approval and joins her Contractors. This dragon is unable to die or be affected by challenges, locking in its job from being taken, however, it cannot battle in the coliseum or breed due to age. You can still exalt the dragon and keep them alive in the challenge if you want sweet sweet cash.

- Names are generated randomly without a Scribe in the camp.

- You cannot use genes or apparel on any dragon without the appropriate Hawker / Alchemist jobs. Exception: Champion gets to wear a crown. If you pick up a gene or apparel in the coliseum, a dragon on your team at the time can use it right away if they want. You may use skins/accents at any time but they cannot be removed unless exalted. You can change battle stones at any time.

- You must flip a coin for each egg hatched.
Heads = Healthy
Tails = Exalted
Likewise, it's dangerous in your kingdom's early days.
Every day you must roll 6 sided dice for every hatchling in the camp. On a 1 the hatchling does not make it and is exalted.
These rolls are modified when a Brooder is in the camp! d4s for each hatch, d12s for following growing-up days.

- When a dragon reaches level 5 it must roll for a job. (Job list is below.) More than one dragon can have the same job, and the job rules stack. For example, two Bakers mean you can resurrect two dragons a day.

- Except for the Deserter and Tinker, you don’t have to do dragon jobs daily. Example: You can skip using the Forswear if you don’t want to pair any dragons.

- If any dragon makes it 5 levels above your Champion, they flip a coin. On heads they challenge the Champion to take the title. Roll a 1d4 to see what happens.
1- Both dragons die in the scuffle. New dragon takes title of Champion.
2- The Champion dies and the challenger takes the title.
3- The challenging dragon dies and the old Champion retains their position.
4- Respect earned. The challenging dragon and the Champion earn respect for one another and the challenge is a draw.

- Dragons with fire or plague element get an automatic extra life. Hatchlings born into the camp (as I am a fire lair) get their extra life after that first survival roll, and it can be taken away in subsequent rolls in the days it grows up.
-
Winning wrote:
I intend to keep this challenge going as long as I can/want, so there's no real objective to meet! Dragons that reach level 25 join my main lair/lore :)

Winners join Independent as a Contractor, and as such gain GOAT EYES
-
Dailies wrote:
Here's how each day goes:

- If there's hatchlings, roll their survival

- Pull from Pinkerton. Resulting item dolls out from extra lives to lucky recruits:
Food/material/trinket: Extra life to 1 random recruit
Apparel/familiar: Extra life to 2 random recruits
Battle item: Extra life to 3 random recruits

- Jobs, including Tinkers and Deserters who aren't redeemed

- COLI TIME. There is general TRAINING and special COMMISSIONS

TRAINING:
- Three recruits go into coliseum, randomly selected if you don't have a Brawler.
- Battle in the venue of the lowest levelled dragon, or in the lowest venue that will still give XP (For example, you have two level sevens and one level one, Training Fields won't give XP, so the team may fight in Woodland Path instead.) If you have a Scout, you may pick any venue regardless of the recruits' levels.
- Battle as long as you want, flee battles whenever appropriate, and you can quit any time you like.
- A dragon passing out is a death, and leads to exaltation unless they have an extra life, can be resurrected by a Baker, or a Medic on the team saves them, etc.
- If a dragon is exalted, you can put a new recruit on the team and keep going.
- Any familiar, battle stone, or apparel drops gives a random recruit on the team 1 extra life. Any special drops such as an egg, skin/accent, or genes give a random recruit on the team 3 extra lives!

COMMISSION:
- A Commission is a special quest given to the camp to train a non-recruit to a certain level (usually a dragon whose lore doesn't connect to the camp, but I don't want to train them up in the Mire cuz that's long and boring)
- The Commission cannot die in coli
- Pick two other dragons to accompany the Commission. They must be the same level as the Commission, and hopefully close in XP range so they level up near the same time.
- Recruits accompanying the Commission die by the same rules outlined in TRAINING, but as the team must be all the same levels, if there are no other dragons in camp of the same level as the Commission, two dragons may battle in coli however long it takes to get to the same level. During this catch-up, these two recruits CANNOT DIE.
- Once the Commission is complete, coliseum time returns to regular TRAINING.
DRAGONS !
[font=Courier]JOBS & BADGES - again, terms are adjusted to fit camp lore :3 [quote=Jobs] [font=Courier]When a dragon reaches level 5, roll a d20 to assign them a job. [b][u]1. Deserter[/u][/b] - [i]Coward and traitor![/i] A beastclan turned this dragon to try and kill a member of your clan. Use a number generator to generate who is the target. Roll a 4-sided dice daily to see the result. 1- The target is killed / minus a life. A new target is selected when no more lives remain. 2- The Deserter failed and was killed. 3- The Target got away. 4- The Target convinces the Deserter not to go through with the hit and redeems them into the camp. Deserters cannot enter the coliseum unless they have been redeemed into your clan. [u][b]2. Hawker[/b][/u] - [i]Discounts galore![/i] Can give one dragon one piece of apparel a day. Apparel must be acquired in coli or alternatively, you can purchase a piece of apparel from the "marketplace" (any apparel in your hoard.) If purchased from the marketplace the Hawker has to roll a 1d20 for travel. On a 1 the Hawker dies on the journey. If you don’t have a Hawker you cannot give the camp apparel. [u][b]3. Brawler[/b][/u] - [i]You wanna say that to my face?[/i] These dragons are really strong and get three lives instead of one. They also allow you to pick the dragons you wish to send in Coli instead of picking at random. [u][b]4. Alchemist[/b][/u] - [i]For SCIENCE![/i] Can give one dragon one gene or breed change every day. If a dragon receives a gene/breed change they roll a d20. On a 1 the dragon dies in the experiment. If the dragons survive they gain an extra life. You cannot add more than 3 genes to a dragon. You can only change a dragon's breed once. Genes and breeds cannot be changed without an Alchemist. [u][b]5. Medic[/b][/u] - [i]Keeper of the mighty bandaid[/i] When a dragon dies on a coliseum team with the Medic you can flip a coin and see if you can heal them. Heads = Die Tails = Live If the Medic dies they cannot heal themself. The Medic also gives any dragon who reaches/has reached level 20 two extra lives. [u][b]6. Critter[/b][/u] - [i]NOT for dinner!![/i] Can give one dragon one familiar per day. If that familiar gets awakened, the dragon receives one extra life. If you don’t have a Critter you cannot give the camp familiars. [u][b]7. Brooder[/b][/u] - [i]I've had this egg for 1-5 days but if anything were to happen to it...[/i] Increase your hatchling's chances for survival! Instead of flipping a coin for each egg hatched, you roll a 1d4. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted. Instead of rolling a six-sided dice daily for each hatchling who isn’t aged up, you roll a twelve-sided dice. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted. [u][b]8. Scribe[/b][/u] - [i]The generator gave you WHAT?[/i] Let's you choose the names of your dragons instead of generating them. You can also rename one dragon a day now! [u][b]9. Forswear[/b][/u] - [i]Committed, huh?[/i] Forswears allow you to "bind" dragons and create a permanent pair. Once a pair is permanent they can breed at any time, but they cannot breed with any other dragons unless their spousal dragon dies. On a spousal dragon's death, roll a 6 sided dice. On a 1 the pair had formed a death bond and both are exalted. [u][b]10. Scout[/b][/u] - [i]What is that over there?![/i] Lets you choose what venue in the coliseum you battle in. [u][b]11. Cartographer[/b][/u] - [i]Handshake meme[/i] If you have a Cartographer and Scout in your camp, you’ve researched the best route through the first three coliseum venues! Deaths in these areas no longer count unless all your dragons battling faint. [u][b]12. Hunter[/b][/u] - [i]Everyone's sick of eating jerky but at least I'M willing to admit it[/i] Having a Hunter providing fresh resources for the camp allows others to pursue other tasks. If a dragon rolls a career another dragon possesses already, the dragon can re-roll once. [u][b]13. Forager[/b][/u] - [i]Vegetables taste good too![/i] If you have a Forager and a Medic in your camp, you’ve discovered good plants that can act as medicine and can cultivate it! On days that a plant item is pulled from Pinkerton, all dragons entering coli that day are immune from deaths. [u][b]14. Baker[/b][/u] - [i]A sprinkle of yeast will lift ya right back up![/i] A Baker can bring back a single dragon that has died that day as a pastry. They can use this ability once a day. If you try to bring back a Champion, you must roll a 4 sided dice and only succeed on a 4. Pastries are marked in the camp and appear fully as the dragon originally did and can resume the job they had, but cannot gain extra lives or breed. If the Baker is exalted, flip a coin for each pastry. On heads, the pastry is fully restored as a normal dragon. On tails, the pastry is exalted with the Baker. [u][b]15. Smithy[/b][/u] - [i]BANG. BANG. BANG.[/i] The Smithy provides your dragons with weapons to fight better. If you have a Smithy and a Mentor, you can use your Mentor's ability twice a day. [u][b]16. Tinker[/b][/u] - [i]Don’t cut the blue wire![/i] Attempts to improve camp life at least [i]somewhat[/i]. Flip a coin. On heads, they give a random dragon an extra life. If tails they do nothing. You must roll a d20 for them each day. On a 1 they manage to cause an explosion. Roll a 1d4 to see what happens. 1. They blow themselves up and are exalted or lose a life. 2. They blow up a small piece of the camp. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon. On a 1 the dragon is caught in the explosion and is exalted / loses a life. 3. They cause a MASSIVE explosion and take out a chunk of the camp. Roll a 1d6 for every dragon. On a 1 the dragon is exalted / loses a life. 4. The explosion was a harmless but very large smoke bomb, nobody is injured. [u][b]17. Recruiter[/b][/u] - [i]Really, the nest-bugs aren't that bad![/i] Recruiters can try and find dragons to join the camp once per day. Roll a 1d4 to see if they are successful. 1. Is attacked! Flip a coin. On tails, the Recruiter is exalted / loses a life 2. Is unsuccessful 3. Is successful! Buy the cheapest dragon from the AH to join the camp 4. Is successful! Buy the cheapest dragon from the AH to join the camp [u][b]18. Mentor[/b][/u] - [i]Oh Deities, someone's gotta know how to hold a sword correctly...right??[/i] Having a Mentor allows you to pick two dragons lower leveled than the Champion and level them up by one level under Quest rules once per day, rolling a 1d20 to see if the two dragons are lost in training. The Mentor does not accompany the dragons in Coli. If there are no dragons lower leveled than the Champion, the Mentor can instead train the Champion themself to gain a single level. [u][b]19. Gambler[/b][/u] - [i]This time, this time for sure...[/i] A Gambler likes to take chances, and thus can choose to disregard one Pinkerton pull once per day, resulting in nothing happening. If they use this ability, the Gambler flips a coin. On tails they are exalted. [u][b]20. Champion[/b][/u] - [i]Biggest? Smartest? At the very least, meanest![/i] There can only be one. If another dragon rolls for the Champion while there is one already, the two dragons then battle and a 4-sided dice is rolled to see what happens. 1- Both dragons die. 2- The Champion dies and the challenger steals their title. 3- The challenging dragon dies and the Champion retains their position. 4- Misunderstanding. They choose not to duel and the Champion lets them re-roll for a career. The Champion is also responsible for populating the camp. They can nest at any time as soon as their cooldown is over. The Champion can only die/lose a life in coliseum if everyone else on the team has fainted. Dragons who become Champion must quit their previous jobs.[/quote] [font=Courier] Recruits receive badges (placed in their bio) based off of their job, achievements, and any other positions/statuses. [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964926194673913876/silt_n_ichor_-_base1.png[/img] n/a - Base [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964926194673913876/silt_n_ichor_-_base1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964926221572005918/silt_n_ichor_-_recruit1.png[/img] 00 - Recruit [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964926221572005918/silt_n_ichor_-_recruit1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964970769459318804/silt_n_ichor_-_deserter1.png[/img] 01 - Deserter [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964970769459318804/silt_n_ichor_-_deserter1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964963659845615716/silt_n_ichor_-_hawker1.png[/img] 02- Hawker [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964963659845615716/silt_n_ichor_-_hawker1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974735044004429905/03brawler1.png[/img] 03 - Brawler [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974735044004429905/03brawler1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964968861608841246/silt_n_ichor_-_alchemist1.png[/img] 04 - Alchemist [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964968861608841246/silt_n_ichor_-_alchemist1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964973526203392031/silt_n_ichor_-_medic1.png[/img] 05 - Medic [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964973526203392031/silt_n_ichor_-_medic1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964975590090358804/silt_n_ichor_-_critter1.png[/img] 06 - Critter [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964975590090358804/silt_n_ichor_-_critter1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964983522613923850/07brood1.png[/img] 07 - Brooder [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964983522613923850/07brood1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974729616629592154/08scribe3.png[/img] 08 - Scribe [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974729616629592154/08scribe3.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964990084858396772/09forswear11.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964990263091138570/09forswear21.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964990417659637821/09forswear31.png[/img] 09 - Forswear (Soul 1, Binder, Soul 2) [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964990084858396772/09forswear11.png[/img][/code] [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964990263091138570/09forswear21.png[/img][/code] [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964990417659637821/09forswear31.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964993542827159623/10scout1.png[/img] 10 - Scout [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964993542827159623/10scout1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974738557488988200/11cartographer1.png[/img] 11 - Cartographer [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974738557488988200/11cartographer1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974741267751772200/12hunter1.png[/img] 12 - (Job) Hunter [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974741267751772200/12hunter1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974743211014758421/13forager1.png[/img] 13 - Forager [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974743211014758421/13forager1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974745817518841966/14baker1.png[/img] 14 - Baker [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974745817518841966/14baker1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974749094058819674/15smithy1.png[/img] 15 - Smithy [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974749094058819674/15smithy1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974752858173997077/16tinker1.png[/img] 16 - Tinker [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974752858173997077/16tinker1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974756955358904410/17recruiter31.png[/img] 17 - Recruiter [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974756955358904410/17recruiter31.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974764915137081394/18mentor1.png[/img] 18 - Mentor [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974764915137081394/18mentor1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974769327033163776/19gambler1.png[/img] 19 - Gambler [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974769327033163776/19gambler1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974787520162299924/20champion1.png[/img] 20 - Champion [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974787520162299924/20champion1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/980112293817884702/fire-plague.png[/img] *Status Badge* Fire/Plague Element [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/980112293817884702/fire-plague.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/977554336706088980/lvl16pipeworks1.png[/img] *Achievement Badge* Lvl 16 - Pipeworks [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/977554336706088980/lvl16pipeworks1.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964998987927126066/lvl25contractor1.png[/img] *Achievement Badge* Lvl 25 - Contractor [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964998987927126066/lvl25contractor1.png[/img][/code]
JOBS & BADGES - again, terms are adjusted to fit camp lore :3
Jobs wrote:
When a dragon reaches level 5, roll a d20 to assign them a job.

1. Deserter - Coward and traitor!
A beastclan turned this dragon to try and kill a member of your clan. Use a number generator to generate who is the target. Roll a 4-sided dice daily to see the result.
1- The target is killed / minus a life. A new target is selected when no more lives remain.
2- The Deserter failed and was killed.
3- The Target got away.
4- The Target convinces the Deserter not to go through with the hit and redeems them into the camp.
Deserters cannot enter the coliseum unless they have been redeemed into your clan.

2. Hawker - Discounts galore!
Can give one dragon one piece of apparel a day. Apparel must be acquired in coli or alternatively, you can purchase a piece of apparel from the "marketplace" (any apparel in your hoard.) If purchased from the marketplace the Hawker has to roll a 1d20 for travel. On a 1 the Hawker dies on the journey.
If you don’t have a Hawker you cannot give the camp apparel.

3. Brawler - You wanna say that to my face?
These dragons are really strong and get three lives instead of one. They also allow you to pick the dragons you wish to send in Coli instead of picking at random.

4. Alchemist - For SCIENCE!
Can give one dragon one gene or breed change every day. If a dragon receives a gene/breed change they roll a d20. On a 1 the dragon dies in the experiment. If the dragons survive they gain an extra life. You cannot add more than 3 genes to a dragon. You can only change a dragon's breed once.
Genes and breeds cannot be changed without an Alchemist.

5. Medic - Keeper of the mighty bandaid
When a dragon dies on a coliseum team with the Medic you can flip a coin and see if you can heal them.
Heads = Die
Tails = Live
If the Medic dies they cannot heal themself. The Medic also gives any dragon who reaches/has reached level 20 two extra lives.

6. Critter - NOT for dinner!!
Can give one dragon one familiar per day. If that familiar gets awakened, the dragon receives one extra life.
If you don’t have a Critter you cannot give the camp familiars.

7. Brooder - I've had this egg for 1-5 days but if anything were to happen to it...
Increase your hatchling's chances for survival!
Instead of flipping a coin for each egg hatched, you roll a 1d4. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted.
Instead of rolling a six-sided dice daily for each hatchling who isn’t aged up, you roll a twelve-sided dice. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted.

8. Scribe - The generator gave you WHAT?
Let's you choose the names of your dragons instead of generating them. You can also rename one dragon a day now!

9. Forswear - Committed, huh?
Forswears allow you to "bind" dragons and create a permanent pair. Once a pair is permanent they can breed at any time, but they cannot breed with any other dragons unless their spousal dragon dies. On a spousal dragon's death, roll a 6 sided dice. On a 1 the pair had formed a death bond and both are exalted.

10. Scout - What is that over there?!
Lets you choose what venue in the coliseum you battle in.

11. Cartographer - Handshake meme
If you have a Cartographer and Scout in your camp, you’ve researched the best route through the first three coliseum venues! Deaths in these areas no longer count unless all your dragons battling faint.

12. Hunter - Everyone's sick of eating jerky but at least I'M willing to admit it
Having a Hunter providing fresh resources for the camp allows others to pursue other tasks. If a dragon rolls a career another dragon possesses already, the dragon can re-roll once.

13. Forager - Vegetables taste good too!
If you have a Forager and a Medic in your camp, you’ve discovered good plants that can act as medicine and can cultivate it! On days that a plant item is pulled from Pinkerton, all dragons entering coli that day are immune from deaths.

14. Baker - A sprinkle of yeast will lift ya right back up!
A Baker can bring back a single dragon that has died that day as a pastry. They can use this ability once a day. If you try to bring back a Champion, you must roll a 4 sided dice and only succeed on a 4. Pastries are marked in the camp and appear fully as the dragon originally did and can resume the job they had, but cannot gain extra lives or breed. If the Baker is exalted, flip a coin for each pastry. On heads, the pastry is fully restored as a normal dragon. On tails, the pastry is exalted with the Baker.

15. Smithy - BANG. BANG. BANG.
The Smithy provides your dragons with weapons to fight better. If you have a Smithy and a Mentor, you can use your Mentor's ability twice a day.

16. Tinker - Don’t cut the blue wire!
Attempts to improve camp life at least somewhat. Flip a coin. On heads, they give a random dragon an extra life. If tails they do nothing.
You must roll a d20 for them each day. On a 1 they manage to cause an explosion. Roll a 1d4 to see what happens.
1. They blow themselves up and are exalted or lose a life.
2. They blow up a small piece of the camp. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon. On a 1 the dragon is caught in the explosion and is exalted / loses a life.
3. They cause a MASSIVE explosion and take out a chunk of the camp. Roll a 1d6 for every dragon. On a 1 the dragon is exalted / loses a life.
4. The explosion was a harmless but very large smoke bomb, nobody is injured.

17. Recruiter - Really, the nest-bugs aren't that bad!
Recruiters can try and find dragons to join the camp once per day. Roll a 1d4 to see if they are successful.
1. Is attacked! Flip a coin. On tails, the Recruiter is exalted / loses a life
2. Is unsuccessful
3. Is successful! Buy the cheapest dragon from the AH to join the camp
4. Is successful! Buy the cheapest dragon from the AH to join the camp

18. Mentor - Oh Deities, someone's gotta know how to hold a sword correctly...right??
Having a Mentor allows you to pick two dragons lower leveled than the Champion and level them up by one level under Quest rules once per day, rolling a 1d20 to see if the two dragons are lost in training. The Mentor does not accompany the dragons in Coli. If there are no dragons lower leveled than the Champion, the Mentor can instead train the Champion themself to gain a single level.

19. Gambler - This time, this time for sure...
A Gambler likes to take chances, and thus can choose to disregard one Pinkerton pull once per day, resulting in nothing happening. If they use this ability, the Gambler flips a coin. On tails they are exalted.

20. Champion - Biggest? Smartest? At the very least, meanest!
There can only be one. If another dragon rolls for the Champion while there is one already, the two dragons then battle and a 4-sided dice is rolled to see what happens.
1- Both dragons die.
2- The Champion dies and the challenger steals their title.
3- The challenging dragon dies and the Champion retains their position.
4- Misunderstanding. They choose not to duel and the Champion lets them re-roll for a career.
The Champion is also responsible for populating the camp. They can nest at any time as soon as their cooldown is over. The Champion can only die/lose a life in coliseum if everyone else on the team has fainted. Dragons who become Champion must quit their previous jobs.

Recruits receive badges (placed in their bio) based off of their job, achievements, and any other positions/statuses.
silt_n_ichor_-_base1.png
n/a - Base
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964926194673913876/silt_n_ichor_-_base1.png[/img]
silt_n_ichor_-_recruit1.png
00 - Recruit
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964926221572005918/silt_n_ichor_-_recruit1.png[/img]
silt_n_ichor_-_deserter1.png
01 - Deserter
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964970769459318804/silt_n_ichor_-_deserter1.png[/img]
silt_n_ichor_-_hawker1.png
02- Hawker
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964963659845615716/silt_n_ichor_-_hawker1.png[/img]
03brawler1.png
03 - Brawler
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974735044004429905/03brawler1.png[/img]
silt_n_ichor_-_alchemist1.png
04 - Alchemist
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964968861608841246/silt_n_ichor_-_alchemist1.png[/img]
silt_n_ichor_-_medic1.png
05 - Medic
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964973526203392031/silt_n_ichor_-_medic1.png[/img]
silt_n_ichor_-_critter1.png
06 - Critter
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964975590090358804/silt_n_ichor_-_critter1.png[/img]
07brood1.png
07 - Brooder
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964983522613923850/07brood1.png[/img]
08scribe3.png
08 - Scribe
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974729616629592154/08scribe3.png[/img]
09forswear11.png09forswear21.png09forswear31.png
09 - Forswear (Soul 1, Binder, Soul 2)
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964990084858396772/09forswear11.png[/img]
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964990263091138570/09forswear21.png[/img]
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964990417659637821/09forswear31.png[/img]
10scout1.png
10 - Scout
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964993542827159623/10scout1.png[/img]
11cartographer1.png
11 - Cartographer
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974738557488988200/11cartographer1.png[/img]
12hunter1.png
12 - (Job) Hunter
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974741267751772200/12hunter1.png[/img]
13forager1.png
13 - Forager
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974743211014758421/13forager1.png[/img]
14baker1.png
14 - Baker
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974745817518841966/14baker1.png[/img]
15smithy1.png
15 - Smithy
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974749094058819674/15smithy1.png[/img]
16tinker1.png
16 - Tinker
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974752858173997077/16tinker1.png[/img]
17recruiter31.png
17 - Recruiter
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974756955358904410/17recruiter31.png[/img]
18mentor1.png
18 - Mentor
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974764915137081394/18mentor1.png[/img]
19gambler1.png
19 - Gambler
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974769327033163776/19gambler1.png[/img]
20champion1.png
20 - Champion
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/974787520162299924/20champion1.png[/img]

fire-plague.png
*Status Badge* Fire/Plague Element
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/980112293817884702/fire-plague.png[/img]
lvl16pipeworks1.png
*Achievement Badge* Lvl 16 - Pipeworks
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/977554336706088980/lvl16pipeworks1.png[/img]
lvl25contractor1.png
*Achievement Badge* Lvl 25 - Contractor
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/964998987927126066/lvl25contractor1.png[/img]
DRAGONS !
CURRENT RECRUITS

CHAMPION: NEIN

THE CAMP:
*cricket cricket*
CURRENT RECRUITS

CHAMPION: NEIN

THE CAMP:
*cricket cricket*
DRAGONS !
[center][font=Courier][b]PAST RECRUITS[/b][font=Courier] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77867057][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/778671/77867057.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74869309][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748694/74869309.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77672621][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/776727/77672621.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76998129][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/769982/76998129.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78379090][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/783791/78379090.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78379091][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/783791/78379091.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78210914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/782110/78210914.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78210068][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/782101/78210068.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78527132][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/983467249836904468/unknown.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78205879][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/782059/78205879.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78303506][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/783036/78303506.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78681626][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/985530915499434034/unknown.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78717214][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/985530956985278464/unknown.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78649660][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/786497/78649660.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78891614][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/788917/78891614.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79138446][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/991048414450040882/unknown.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79133723][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/991048476462821416/unknown.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79177259][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/993491722107625482/unknown.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78386921][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/783870/78386921.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78457376][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/784574/78457376.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78796615][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/787967/78796615.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78423887][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/784239/78423887.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79693553][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/1000397885239742504/unknown.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79693555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/796936/79693555.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80098053][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/1008165580869738587/unknown.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79588739][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/795888/79588739.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80300691][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/1010507733998518332/unknown.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80507578][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/1014324900699320341/unknown.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77256920][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/772570/77256920.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80507577][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/805076/80507577.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78671720][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/786718/78671720.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78679886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/786799/78679886.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78721880][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/787219/78721880.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78710425][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/787105/78710425.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78362203][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/783623/78362203.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78712840][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/787129/78712840.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78900313][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/789004/78900313.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78035256][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/780353/78035256.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79067938][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790680/79067938.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79108390][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/791084/79108390.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79063882][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790639/79063882.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79038110][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790382/79038110.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79138447][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/791385/79138447.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79045814][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790459/79045814.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79177260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/791773/79177260.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79177261][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/791773/79177261.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79231392][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/792314/79231392.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79293458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/792935/79293458.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79419004][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/794191/79419004.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79418668][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/794187/79418668.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79350122][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/793502/79350122.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79505392][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/795054/79505392.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79505393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/795054/79505393.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79505394][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/795054/79505394.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79588740][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/795888/79588740.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79572651][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/795727/79572651.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79508126][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/795082/79508126.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79693554][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/796936/79693554.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79693556][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/796936/79693556.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80098051][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/800981/80098051.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80041753][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/800418/80041753.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80081109][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/800812/80081109.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80141684][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/801417/80141684.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79785305][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/797854/79785305.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80300689][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/803007/80300689.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80300690][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/803007/80300690.png[/img][/url]
PAST RECRUITS
77867057.png74869309.png77672621.png76998129.png78379090.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png78379091.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png78210914.png78210068.pngunknown.png78205879.png78303506.pngunknown.pngunknown.png78649660.png78891614.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png78386921.png78457376.png78796615.png78423887.pngunknown.png79693555.pngunknown.png79588739.pngunknown.pngunknown.png77256920.png80507577.png78671720.png78679886.png78721880.png78710425.png78362203.png78712840.png78900313.png78035256.png79067938.png79108390.png79063882.png79038110.png79138447.png79045814.png79177260.png79177261.png79231392.png79293458.png79419004.png79418668.png79350122.png79505392.png79505393.png79505394.png79588740.png79572651.png79508126.png79693554.png79693556.png80098051.png80041753.png80081109.png80141684.png79785305.png80300689.png80300690.png
DRAGONS !
Job tracker lmao

YES:
Deserter (redeemed) -2
Hawker -2
Brawler -3
Alchemist -1
Medic -4

Brooder -4
Scribe -2
Forswear -2
Scout -2
Cartographer -1
Hunter -1
Forager -2
Baker -3
Smithy -1
Tinker -2
Recruiter -2
Mentor -2

NO:
Critter
Gambler

Total number of recruits: 67
Job tracker lmao

YES:
Deserter (redeemed) -2
Hawker -2
Brawler -3
Alchemist -1
Medic -4

Brooder -4
Scribe -2
Forswear -2
Scout -2
Cartographer -1
Hunter -1
Forager -2
Baker -3
Smithy -1
Tinker -2
Recruiter -2
Mentor -2

NO:
Critter
Gambler

Total number of recruits: 67
DRAGONS !
[center][font=Courier][b]DAY 1[/b] [item=Discipline] Battle item - Uh oh![/center] ----- [font=Courier]COIN FLIP: Heads - Beastclan attack 1s?: None! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76998129] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/978713579224178718/unknown.png[/img][/url] "AND STAY OUT!" Mercury roared after the last retreating tail of the serthis beasts disappearing down the charred slope. The guardian sniffed, tossing her head as if to say good riddance. Her tail lashed as she turned back to the bedraggled troupe of dragons picking themselves up after the ambush. "Well," she said, in deep satisfaction, eyes gleaming. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?" Kazoo looked around the ruined circle of their "camp", with ripped tents, belongings torn free of packs, and the wood of their fire scattered about. He looked at the other two dragons, both hissing as they attempted to clean the blood off their fur. He looked back to Mercury. "Right," he said. Mercury showed her teeth, still pumped full of adrenaline, apparently, as she strode back and forth, completely unaware that she trampled through a bag of their rations. "Just think!" she hissed in delight. "Day one, and already the scars to prove our resolve! Why, I'd dare say Independent will sign on with us right now!" "Uh, maybe," Kazoo said politely. "If she were here." Mercury stopped short, blinked, and swung on him. Kazoo couldn't help but take a step back as she towered over him. "What?" Their old leader had sent him to go scouting, or, well, "give Independent our regards as her new recruits have arrived", into the dormant volcano the Contractors kept as their prime base. He hadn't dared enter the cone itself, but flew a few circles over the top, before hearing the battle cries of the beastclan attack on his comrades, and so had zipped back, but not before he'd confirmed— "Nobody's home," he told Mercury, with a careful shrug of his wings, trying to look nonchalant. Totally not intimidated. Not at all. But her red eyes narrowed. "You're sure?" Kazoo clicked his jaw, first uncertain, but then impatient. "For a pack of mercenaries? The level of noise [i]those[/i] type make? [i]Yeah[/i]. Place is empty." "Hmm." Mercury pulled back, lifting her head to look up the slope to the volcano's crater. She looked thoughtful, eyes slitted in calculation. Kazoo sent a quick prayer to the Windsinger, then remembered where he was and sidetracked to Flamecaller. He'd have to get used to that. [i]Please, for the sake of all that burns and rots, do [b]not[/b] have Mercury make us go exploring[/i]. Kazoo could admit he didn't know much about Independent's temperament, or that of her crew. But he figured they would most very likely [i]not[/i] appreciate a scrap of hopefuls digging through their stuff while they were gone. "We'll tell her when they get back, then," Mercury decided, and Kazoo sighed in relief. But that meant . . . well, since seeing the empty crater, and [i]especially[/i] after the ambush, Kazoo had wondered if the group would call quits and move on. But by the guardian's words . . . they were staying? Mercury stalked down the slope to where the body of their former leader lay. The wildclaw had been the first target of the serthis' ambush. Without a hint of shame, she nosed at it, clawing through their things. Kazoo grimaced, but said nothing as Mercury grunted, then tugged something free off the corpse. Splattered with blood draconic and serpentine alike, Mercury set the crown atop her horned head and marched back up to the camp with viciously bared teeth. "Recruits!" she bellowed, wings lifted and tail lashing for full impressive display. "We have defended our camp by routing those snakes, but our training is [i]far[/i] from complete. From now on, with me as your best fighter, [i]I[/i] will be running this camp." Kazoo, standing nearby, winced, but at the volume rather than the words. Old Yona had carried a different vision for the camp, but, well, they all saw where [i]that[/i] had taken them. This . . . this could work. The tundra Siltbloom and gaoler Vaz looked at Mercury with dour expressions, and eyed the crown, but Kazoo sensed the same wary compliance from them. No one wanted to challenge the battle-hungry guardian, that was for sure. Silence rested on the camp, but for a gust of wind that stirred the ashes of their cookfire. Mercury's toothy grin widened. "So! First order of business. Clean up this place! When Independent returns, she'll find a well-oiled machine of a camp." "And after that?" Siltbloom called. "After that," Mercury rumbled, a shine in her eyes brighter than that of the bejeweled crown at her brow, "we start training." ----- [font=Courier][i]damn[/i], pink! what a start! heart skipped a beat at that pull, i swear . . . but thankfully no one rolled a one, and thus! the camp commences in triumph!! [s]minus the nonexistent wildclaw shhh no one talks about them[/s] i certainly won't be writing this much every time but i do hope to do at least a lil something each day :> maybe an art some days rather than writing also i looked at the beastclan encyclopedia entries to see which clans inhabit the flintlock fumaroles but i don't think any do so i just picked one lol. snakes are cool :> other updates: stripped the recruits of their familiars now that the 'locke has officially begun and slapped on skins instead, so i don't accidentally exalt/sell one of them :p mercury and kazoo laid a nest together, since no one else is eligible to mate with the champion ha! he's a lucky guy ;)
DAY 1

Discipline
Battle item - Uh oh!

COIN FLIP: Heads - Beastclan attack
1s?: None!

unknown.png

"AND STAY OUT!" Mercury roared after the last retreating tail of the serthis beasts disappearing down the charred slope. The guardian sniffed, tossing her head as if to say good riddance. Her tail lashed as she turned back to the bedraggled troupe of dragons picking themselves up after the ambush.

"Well," she said, in deep satisfaction, eyes gleaming. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

Kazoo looked around the ruined circle of their "camp", with ripped tents, belongings torn free of packs, and the wood of their fire scattered about. He looked at the other two dragons, both hissing as they attempted to clean the blood off their fur. He looked back to Mercury.

"Right," he said.

Mercury showed her teeth, still pumped full of adrenaline, apparently, as she strode back and forth, completely unaware that she trampled through a bag of their rations. "Just think!" she hissed in delight. "Day one, and already the scars to prove our resolve! Why, I'd dare say Independent will sign on with us right now!"

"Uh, maybe," Kazoo said politely. "If she were here."

Mercury stopped short, blinked, and swung on him. Kazoo couldn't help but take a step back as she towered over him. "What?"

Their old leader had sent him to go scouting, or, well, "give Independent our regards as her new recruits have arrived", into the dormant volcano the Contractors kept as their prime base. He hadn't dared enter the cone itself, but flew a few circles over the top, before hearing the battle cries of the beastclan attack on his comrades, and so had zipped back, but not before he'd confirmed—

"Nobody's home," he told Mercury, with a careful shrug of his wings, trying to look nonchalant. Totally not intimidated. Not at all.

But her red eyes narrowed. "You're sure?"

Kazoo clicked his jaw, first uncertain, but then impatient. "For a pack of mercenaries? The level of noise those type make? Yeah. Place is empty."

"Hmm." Mercury pulled back, lifting her head to look up the slope to the volcano's crater. She looked thoughtful, eyes slitted in calculation.

Kazoo sent a quick prayer to the Windsinger, then remembered where he was and sidetracked to Flamecaller. He'd have to get used to that. Please, for the sake of all that burns and rots, do not have Mercury make us go exploring. Kazoo could admit he didn't know much about Independent's temperament, or that of her crew. But he figured they would most very likely not appreciate a scrap of hopefuls digging through their stuff while they were gone.

"We'll tell her when they get back, then," Mercury decided, and Kazoo sighed in relief. But that meant . . . well, since seeing the empty crater, and especially after the ambush, Kazoo had wondered if the group would call quits and move on. But by the guardian's words . . . they were staying?

Mercury stalked down the slope to where the body of their former leader lay. The wildclaw had been the first target of the serthis' ambush. Without a hint of shame, she nosed at it, clawing through their things. Kazoo grimaced, but said nothing as Mercury grunted, then tugged something free off the corpse. Splattered with blood draconic and serpentine alike, Mercury set the crown atop her horned head and marched back up to the camp with viciously bared teeth.

"Recruits!" she bellowed, wings lifted and tail lashing for full impressive display. "We have defended our camp by routing those snakes, but our training is far from complete. From now on, with me as your best fighter, I will be running this camp."

Kazoo, standing nearby, winced, but at the volume rather than the words. Old Yona had carried a different vision for the camp, but, well, they all saw where that had taken them. This . . . this could work. The tundra Siltbloom and gaoler Vaz looked at Mercury with dour expressions, and eyed the crown, but Kazoo sensed the same wary compliance from them. No one wanted to challenge the battle-hungry guardian, that was for sure. Silence rested on the camp, but for a gust of wind that stirred the ashes of their cookfire.

Mercury's toothy grin widened. "So! First order of business. Clean up this place! When Independent returns, she'll find a well-oiled machine of a camp."

"And after that?" Siltbloom called.

"After that," Mercury rumbled, a shine in her eyes brighter than that of the bejeweled crown at her brow, "we start training."

damn, pink! what a start! heart skipped a beat at that pull, i swear . . . but thankfully no one rolled a one, and thus! the camp commences in triumph!! minus the nonexistent wildclaw shhh no one talks about them

i certainly won't be writing this much every time but i do hope to do at least a lil something each day :> maybe an art some days rather than writing

also i looked at the beastclan encyclopedia entries to see which clans inhabit the flintlock fumaroles but i don't think any do so i just picked one lol. snakes are cool :>

other updates: stripped the recruits of their familiars now that the 'locke has officially begun and slapped on skins instead, so i don't accidentally exalt/sell one of them :p
mercury and kazoo laid a nest together, since no one else is eligible to mate with the champion ha! he's a lucky guy ;)
DRAGONS !
[center][font=Courier][b]DAY 2[/b] [item=Sweet Towel] Apparel - Breeding[/center] ----- [font=Courier]No available nests nor dragons available for breeding lmao, so roll for abandoned hatchlings it is! Dice roll: 3 NEW RECRUITS: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78205879][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/977942247943331902/unknown.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78210068][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/977942298866360411/unknown.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78210914][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/977942339374956636/unknown.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77867057][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/978713981546024980/unknown.png[/img][/url] Vaz scowled as the tundra hatchling's tail flopped down over his eyes. "Stop that," he growled, swiping his claws at it as the hatchling yipped and snatched it away. "We're almost there." "What's the camp like, Vazzie?" the ridgeback chirped. It rode on the highest point of his rack as it could reach, constantly straining its head to try and peer through the tetrahedrons. "Vaz. And it's, uh—" "WHO GOES THERE?" roared a guardian jumping out from behind a particularly large tetrahedron. "STATE YOUR NAMES AND PURPOSE—oh, Vaz, hello. Oh, Vaz. Vaz!" Mercury rumbled a deep laugh in her chest as she spotted the hatchlings clinging to his horns, and stalked closer, red eyes intent. "What have you got there?" The tundra and guardian hatchlings cowered back, but that ridgeback sat up taller, staring at Mercury with huge eyes. Vaz shuffled his feet. "Found 'em. Said they've got no parents. Can't hunt. So, I, uh—" "You brought us new recruits!" Mercury crowed, swiping one huge forefoot at his head. He ducked, but she merely scooped up all three hatchlings from his antlers, ignoring how they yipped and squirmed as she held them up close to her eyes for inspection. Only the ridgeback didn't wiggle. Its eyes were locked on Mercury's crown. "Are you a—a—" It gasped, overwhelmed in its excitement. "A [i]royal[/i]." Mercury blinked, looking taken aback, then laughed. "Look at you! All three of you! [i]Delightful[/i]. No, I am not any sort inbred richblooded powder-nosed Shade-cursed royal." She leaned in close, teeth bared, and Vaz winced in sympathy as all three hatchlings leaned back. He too had smelled Mercury's morning breath at close proximity before. "But I am your champion." ----- [font=Courier]pinkerton saying sorry for yesterday heh. cmon my dude let's get training! send me some foods these guys are ready and raring to go (mercury at least)
DAY 2

Sweet Towel
Apparel - Breeding

No available nests nor dragons available for breeding lmao, so roll for abandoned hatchlings it is!

Dice roll: 3

NEW RECRUITS:

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

Vaz scowled as the tundra hatchling's tail flopped down over his eyes. "Stop that," he growled, swiping his claws at it as the hatchling yipped and snatched it away. "We're almost there."

"What's the camp like, Vazzie?" the ridgeback chirped. It rode on the highest point of his rack as it could reach, constantly straining its head to try and peer through the tetrahedrons.

"Vaz. And it's, uh—"

"WHO GOES THERE?" roared a guardian jumping out from behind a particularly large tetrahedron. "STATE YOUR NAMES AND PURPOSE—oh, Vaz, hello. Oh, Vaz. Vaz!" Mercury rumbled a deep laugh in her chest as she spotted the hatchlings clinging to his horns, and stalked closer, red eyes intent. "What have you got there?"

The tundra and guardian hatchlings cowered back, but that ridgeback sat up taller, staring at Mercury with huge eyes.

Vaz shuffled his feet. "Found 'em. Said they've got no parents. Can't hunt. So, I, uh—"

"You brought us new recruits!" Mercury crowed, swiping one huge forefoot at his head. He ducked, but she merely scooped up all three hatchlings from his antlers, ignoring how they yipped and squirmed as she held them up close to her eyes for inspection.

Only the ridgeback didn't wiggle. Its eyes were locked on Mercury's crown. "Are you a—a—" It gasped, overwhelmed in its excitement. "A royal."

Mercury blinked, looking taken aback, then laughed. "Look at you! All three of you! Delightful. No, I am not any sort inbred richblooded powder-nosed Shade-cursed royal." She leaned in close, teeth bared, and Vaz winced in sympathy as all three hatchlings leaned back. He too had smelled Mercury's morning breath at close proximity before.

"But I am your champion."

pinkerton saying sorry for yesterday heh. cmon my dude let's get training! send me some foods these guys are ready and raring to go (mercury at least)
DRAGONS !
[center][font=Courier][b]DAY 3[/b] [item=Ashfall Bat] Meat - 40-50 matches[/center] ----- [font=Courier]Rolls for hatchlings (3): 6, 3, 2 - healthy Coli team rolls: 2- Siltbloom (Lvl 1), 3- Vaz (Lvl 1), 1- Kazoo (Lvl 1) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77672621][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952688392167108628/978714306281607198/unknown.png[/img][/url] Siltbloom lay on her back struggling to catch her breath, staring up at the hazy sky without comprehension. She turned her head to the side, where Kazoo sat in his customary coil, dribbling a health potion over his wounds. "How'd you do it?" she panted. "Keep—keep going, match after match?" Kazoo shrugged, green eyes narrowing in pain as steam rose up from the mending cuts—even healing, fire-aligned potions were nasty. "Just, uh. Kept flying. Circling around their heads, clawing them whenever I saw an opening." The tundra shook her head, half-impressed, half-bewildered. "Can't imagine launching myself in head-on like you do. Magework suits me best." She hissed out a chuckle. "Though my spells are hardly all that flashy." "Oh, I don't know. I remember a number of times your cast knocked the monster unconscious before it could go cross-eyes." Kazoo looked up with his teeth bared friendly-like, and Siltbloom found herself grinning back. ----- [font=Courier]huzzah pinkerton heard my wish! these three all survived the fifty matches! they're all level four now yeehaw
DAY 3

Ashfall Bat
Meat - 40-50 matches

Rolls for hatchlings (3): 6, 3, 2 - healthy

Coli team rolls: 2- Siltbloom (Lvl 1), 3- Vaz (Lvl 1), 1- Kazoo (Lvl 1)

unknown.png

Siltbloom lay on her back struggling to catch her breath, staring up at the hazy sky without comprehension. She turned her head to the side, where Kazoo sat in his customary coil, dribbling a health potion over his wounds.

"How'd you do it?" she panted. "Keep—keep going, match after match?"

Kazoo shrugged, green eyes narrowing in pain as steam rose up from the mending cuts—even healing, fire-aligned potions were nasty. "Just, uh. Kept flying. Circling around their heads, clawing them whenever I saw an opening."

The tundra shook her head, half-impressed, half-bewildered. "Can't imagine launching myself in head-on like you do. Magework suits me best." She hissed out a chuckle. "Though my spells are hardly all that flashy."

"Oh, I don't know. I remember a number of times your cast knocked the monster unconscious before it could go cross-eyes."

Kazoo looked up with his teeth bared friendly-like, and Siltbloom found herself grinning back.

huzzah pinkerton heard my wish! these three all survived the fifty matches! they're all level four now yeehaw
DRAGONS !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8