Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Piratelocke] .:Of the Stars and Sea:.
1 2 3
Thread is officially done and the challenge will start tomorrow! Feel free to ask me to be on any of the pinglists. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thread is officially done and the challenge will start tomorrow! Feel free to ask me to be on any of the pinglists.
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
Can I be on all three pinglists please? TY!
Can I be on all three pinglists please? TY!
IjC5EUm.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
[center] [item=obsidian gryphon staff] [font=papyrus] [size=7]Log 0.1[/size][/font] 4/4/22 [b]Loot:[/b] Trinket [/center] [b][i]2 years ago...[/i][/b] The stars flickered on the night sky, as Polaris took a deep breath. The Veilspun wasn't sure what happened, but one thing was clear - her family got swallowed by the raging waves. The storm has already calmed down and there wasn't anything left after the huge storm, except for the apparent absence of her close ones and fish and shells laying about on the beach. Upon seeing free seafood, her stomach growled. The urge to eat has overwhelmed her and she ate what she could. The fish have served this dragon greatly. Polaris decided to explore this island she ended up on. There was a few trees in the distance, but she couldn't see much else. Island seemed small and uninhabited. She stretched her wings. Polaris could easily get away from here if she wanted, but the lack of energy bothered her. Without any idea where an island with any residents is, she couldn't risk her wings giving out when she's flying above the dangerous waters. She wandered, until she met them. Three dragons, meeting under the north star. [b][i]... Present.[/i][/b] "Our new ship is ready to sail, Captain." Dubhe proclaimed. Despite usually being very collected, it was difficult for her to hide her excitement. This is what they have been waiting for ever since they got off the island where they met and became nakamas. The ship was made by the local Shipwright. They didn't have much experience, but the ship could comfortably fit several dragons of any breed on deck and for the start of the journey Polaris knew it was enough. Sometimes it's better to start out small. Also... It was all they could afford. Polaris was very careful about spending their hard-earned money and treasure. The figurehead of the ship had a shape of a creature resembling an owl. It had stars instead of eyes and a big beak. There was a cannon under the figurehead, with 2 other cannons at each side of the ship. The ship was designed mainly to store a lot of loot, as the new crew always looked for treasure, food and clothing, either for themselves or to sell. "The Rising Star." Polaris said simply. "Perfect name." Agreed Dubhe, immediately understanding her captain's thought process. Soon enough, Merak joined them with some fresh fruit they have gathered. And as the sun went down, the three friends were on their way. Towards their new adventure. Towards a better life. --------- [i][size=2] [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Faedora @Germs[/i]
Obsidian Gryphon Staff
Log 0.1

4/4/22
Loot: Trinket

2 years ago...
The stars flickered on the night sky, as Polaris took a deep breath. The Veilspun wasn't sure what happened, but one thing was clear - her family got swallowed by the raging waves. The storm has already calmed down and there wasn't anything left after the huge storm, except for the apparent absence of her close ones and fish and shells laying about on the beach. Upon seeing free seafood, her stomach growled. The urge to eat has overwhelmed her and she ate what she could. The fish have served this dragon greatly.

Polaris decided to explore this island she ended up on. There was a few trees in the distance, but she couldn't see much else. Island seemed small and uninhabited. She stretched her wings. Polaris could easily get away from here if she wanted, but the lack of energy bothered her. Without any idea where an island with any residents is, she couldn't risk her wings giving out when she's flying above the dangerous waters.

She wandered, until she met them.
Three dragons, meeting under the north star.

... Present.
"Our new ship is ready to sail, Captain." Dubhe proclaimed. Despite usually being very collected, it was difficult for her to hide her excitement. This is what they have been waiting for ever since they got off the island where they met and became nakamas.

The ship was made by the local Shipwright. They didn't have much experience, but the ship could comfortably fit several dragons of any breed on deck and for the start of the journey Polaris knew it was enough. Sometimes it's better to start out small. Also... It was all they could afford. Polaris was very careful about spending their hard-earned money and treasure.

The figurehead of the ship had a shape of a creature resembling an owl. It had stars instead of eyes and a big beak. There was a cannon under the figurehead, with 2 other cannons at each side of the ship. The ship was designed mainly to store a lot of loot, as the new crew always looked for treasure, food and clothing, either for themselves or to sell.

"The Rising Star." Polaris said simply.

"Perfect name." Agreed Dubhe, immediately understanding her captain's thought process.

Soon enough, Merak joined them with some fresh fruit they have gathered. And as the sun went down, the three friends were on their way. Towards their new adventure. Towards a better life.
Pinglist:
@Faedora @Germs
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
@Germs Adding you now! Sorry, totally missed that!
@Germs Adding you now! Sorry, totally missed that!
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
[center] [item=ruffletail slug] [font=papyrus] [size=7]Log 0.2[/size][/font] 4/5/22 [b]Loot:[/b] Food [/center] Merak genuinely enjoyed gathering supplies for their crewmates. Being useful made them feel proud of themselves and Polaris and Dubhe's gratitude meant everything to them. The Aberration has always been treated strangely by other dragons - not everyone carries two big heads on their shoulders. Lot of other dragons were either scared of them, avoided them or outright avoided them. They have been used to that since they were just a hatchling. Merak remembered the times of sadness and anger, whenever someone stepped on their tails and yelled at them for being an ugly abomination. It was tough, but they didn't mind remembering it. They have embraced their unique appearence and now take full advantage of it, for their friends' sake. Polaris is the kind of dragon who doesn't appear threatening, unless it comes to words and Dubhe is physically strong and huge, but again, lacks in something unique that would gain respect and Imperials were a fairly common sight, given that they run most of the cities and territories. Two heads though? You don't see that every day. Their friends were never weirded out by them, yes, there were some interesting question related to how exactly it works, but Merak wasn't sure either and those conversations always led to friendly banter between the dragons. So that was Merak's job. Look scary and create respect. Also, two heads can carry more than one, which was why Merak took their gathering job very seriously. They were about to head to the sea, finally, after two years of that being just a dream, ever since they had met. As Merak was sorting their loot and storing it inside the Rising Star, they noticed Dubhe staring at the supplies intently. "Somethin' wrong?" Merak's left head turned around and looked at the Imperial questioningly. "I like these earrings. Should I try them out?" Dubhe asked them. "Be our guest!" Merak laughed and handed the small gemstone to the Imp. The earrings were smaller than Dubhe would have prefered, but she didn't mind all that much. She thought it was very symbolic - putting an earring on right at the start of their long journey. Dubhe was honestly proud of herself. She decided to look through more of their loot, to see if she could fetch any accessories for her friends too, but to no avail. "Ay, it's awright." Seeing Dubhe's disappointent expression, the Aberration pat them on the shoulder. "The earring looks great on you. We honestly don't even rememba' pickin' that one up." ... Polaris sighed, as she watched the sunset from the top of the Rising Star's Crow's nest. She looked down at her nakamas, happily talking and preparing for them to go, willing to go on this dangerous journey with her. And she couldn't help but wonder... ... If this all was the right decision. --------- [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/719628098022408274/960878092140822618/unknown.png[/img] [i]Polaris, Dubhe and Merak have all got to level 4 without any harm! [item=teardrop citrine earrings] has been equipped to Dubhe. [/i] [/center] --------- [i][size=2] [b]Pinglist:[/b] [i]@Faedora @Germs @Anomalies[/i]
Ruffletail Slug
Log 0.2

4/5/22
Loot: Food

Merak genuinely enjoyed gathering supplies for their crewmates. Being useful made them feel proud of themselves and Polaris and Dubhe's gratitude meant everything to them. The Aberration has always been treated strangely by other dragons - not everyone carries two big heads on their shoulders. Lot of other dragons were either scared of them, avoided them or outright avoided them.

They have been used to that since they were just a hatchling. Merak remembered the times of sadness and anger, whenever someone stepped on their tails and yelled at them for being an ugly abomination.

It was tough, but they didn't mind remembering it. They have embraced their unique appearence and now take full advantage of it, for their friends' sake.
Polaris is the kind of dragon who doesn't appear threatening, unless it comes to words and Dubhe is physically strong and huge, but again, lacks in something unique that would gain respect and Imperials were a fairly common sight, given that they run most of the cities and territories.

Two heads though? You don't see that every day. Their friends were never weirded out by them, yes, there were some interesting question related to how exactly it works, but Merak wasn't sure either and those conversations always led to friendly banter between the dragons.

So that was Merak's job. Look scary and create respect. Also, two heads can carry more than one, which was why Merak took their gathering job very seriously. They were about to head to the sea, finally, after two years of that being just a dream, ever since they had met.

As Merak was sorting their loot and storing it inside the Rising Star, they noticed Dubhe staring at the supplies intently.

"Somethin' wrong?" Merak's left head turned around and looked at the Imperial questioningly.

"I like these earrings. Should I try them out?" Dubhe asked them.

"Be our guest!" Merak laughed and handed the small gemstone to the Imp.

The earrings were smaller than Dubhe would have prefered, but she didn't mind all that much. She thought it was very symbolic - putting an earring on right at the start of their long journey. Dubhe was honestly proud of herself. She decided to look through more of their loot, to see if she could fetch any accessories for her friends too, but to no avail.

"Ay, it's awright." Seeing Dubhe's disappointent expression, the Aberration pat them on the shoulder. "The earring looks great on you. We honestly don't even rememba' pickin' that one up."

Polaris sighed, as she watched the sunset from the top of the Rising Star's Crow's nest. She looked down at her nakamas, happily talking and preparing for them to go, willing to go on this dangerous journey with her.

And she couldn't help but wonder...

... If this all was the right decision.

unknown.png

Polaris, Dubhe and Merak have all got to level 4 without any harm!

Teardrop Citrine Earrings has been equipped to Dubhe.

Pinglist:
@Faedora @Germs @Anomalies
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
[center] [item=vivid wavehopper] [font=papyrus] [size=7]Log 0.3[/size][/font] 4/6/22 [b]Loot:[/b] Familiar [/center] The Rising Star was on her way, her first night on the dangerous seas. Polaris resided in the Crow's Nest comfortably, thinking about nothing and everything and looking out for potential land and danger. Dubhe took care of the helm and Merak was exploring the various rooms of the ship. They managed to find the storage room, where they previously brought all their loot, there was a kitchen, a big room for crew meetings and a bedroom separated into smaller rooms for each individual to get the good night's rest. What a nice little ship they got. The whole crew was already warming up to it, though they still had a few problems to solve. Without a navigator they were quite lost. They did have a compass in their hoard of things they brought on the ship, but it seemed broken and unreliable. Polaris had some knowledge of stars and their positions, so she could say where they were with some accuracy. They lacked a proper map and a direction. The sea was wide and who knew what could come next. Merak, still deep in thought, decided to head back to the deck and maybe help Dubhe with the helm... ... Meanwhile, in the storage room, an uninvited guest woke up. [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76974105][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769742/76974105_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] The Skydancer stretched her limbs and yawned. Sneaking into this ship was easy - the crew was inexperienced and had no idea she was on board. She has filled her leather bag with a bunch of their gold and food and now was waiting till they stop somewhere. That was her life. Going from ship to ship, stealing and hiding. No family, no friends, no boundaries, only sweet freedom. She smiled happily and went back to her lovely nap. "So... Merak, what's your explanation?" Polaris stared at her Second Mate. "I told ya, I checked the loot and there was no dragon! They must have sneaked on board somehow!" Merak defended themselves. "What should we do, Captain?" Dubhe asked, waiting for commands. They have found the purple thief and tied their muzzle, limbs and tail together while they were fast asleep, so now they couldn't fly away or try to fight them. The Skydancer was definitely not happy about it, she was trying to get out of the ropes, but Dubhe's amazing knots would not let her. "Listen, dragon." Polaris started, staring at the newcomer. "We will untie your muzzle and you will state your intentions. Nod if you understand." The Skydancer frowned, but nodded without much thinking. They will probably want to keep her hostage for a while, but given they are rookies, it should be easy enough to escape... along with some of their treasure. Dubhe untied the rope around her muzzle and the Skydancer coughed, before talking. "Hey there, noobs." Merak immediately stepped on the Sykdancer's tail and she growled in pain. "Watch yer beak, thief." Merak recommended, eyeing the dragon aggressively. The Skydancer was now convinced that the Aberration and Imperial were strong and that she would not be able to stand her own against them, judging by their muscles and the fact that one of them outright almost intentionally harmed her without hesitation. The Veilspun though... Looked weak. And tiny. That could be her way out. "Right, right. Sorry for intruding your ship, just needed a lift." Well, that wasn't a lie. Though the Skydancer had no idea where they were going, she loved the adventure. Not knowing what's coming next. Even though that could be scary to some, she embraced it. "And that's why you dare steal from us?" Dubhe asked with a raised eyebrow, shoving the leather bag of stolen goods right in front of her face. "Hey, mate. It's not easy, y'know. I used to run a repair shop back in my old town, but no derg was ever really interested. Eventually I was forced to close down and ever since then-" "Yeah, yeah. We get it." Merak interrupted. They could sympathize with the Skydancer a little. Life is hard and everyone is on their own. Merak was really lucky to find their friends and crew. Polaris and Dubhe understand that too. "What's your name?" Polaris asked. "I'm Jane." The purple Skydancer, Jane, introduced herself simply. "Okay. We'll decide what to do with you tomorrow. You will remain tied down and silent, if you don't want us to tie your snout again." Polaris decided and Jane understood that the Veilspun is the Captain. Interesting. Usually the strongest one of the bunch is the leader. Jane nodded silently and the other dragons have gone back to talking and work. --------- [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8Ghjc4F.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/E5JEV9g.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=76974105][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/769742/76974105p.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/0BtlfJu.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/olxgTZd.png[/img] [color=transparent] --- [/color] [nextcol] [font=papyrus] [size=7]Jane[/size][/font] [b]Rank: [/b]N/A [b]Life Points:[/b] 0 [b]Level:[/b] 1 [/columns] [i]Jane has been found on the ship![/i] --------- [i][size=2] [b]Pinglist:[/b] [i]@Faedora @Germs @Anomalies[/i]
Vivid Wavehopper
Log 0.3

4/6/22
Loot: Familiar

The Rising Star was on her way, her first night on the dangerous seas. Polaris resided in the Crow's Nest comfortably, thinking about nothing and everything and looking out for potential land and danger. Dubhe took care of the helm and Merak was exploring the various rooms of the ship.

They managed to find the storage room, where they previously brought all their loot, there was a kitchen, a big room for crew meetings and a bedroom separated into smaller rooms for each individual to get the good night's rest. What a nice little ship they got. The whole crew was already warming up to it, though they still had a few problems to solve. Without a navigator they were quite lost. They did have a compass in their hoard of things they brought on the ship, but it seemed broken and unreliable. Polaris had some knowledge of stars and their positions, so she could say where they were with some accuracy. They lacked a proper map and a direction. The sea was wide and who knew what could come next.

Merak, still deep in thought, decided to head back to the deck and maybe help Dubhe with the helm...

... Meanwhile, in the storage room, an uninvited guest woke up.

76974105_350.png

The Skydancer stretched her limbs and yawned. Sneaking into this ship was easy - the crew was inexperienced and had no idea she was on board. She has filled her leather bag with a bunch of their gold and food and now was waiting till they stop somewhere. That was her life. Going from ship to ship, stealing and hiding. No family, no friends, no boundaries, only sweet freedom.
She smiled happily and went back to her lovely nap.

"So... Merak, what's your explanation?" Polaris stared at her Second Mate.
"I told ya, I checked the loot and there was no dragon! They must have sneaked on board somehow!" Merak defended themselves.
"What should we do, Captain?" Dubhe asked, waiting for commands.
They have found the purple thief and tied their muzzle, limbs and tail together while they were fast asleep, so now they couldn't fly away or try to fight them. The Skydancer was definitely not happy about it, she was trying to get out of the ropes, but Dubhe's amazing knots would not let her.

"Listen, dragon." Polaris started, staring at the newcomer.
"We will untie your muzzle and you will state your intentions. Nod if you understand."

The Skydancer frowned, but nodded without much thinking. They will probably want to keep her hostage for a while, but given they are rookies, it should be easy enough to escape... along with some of their treasure.

Dubhe untied the rope around her muzzle and the Skydancer coughed, before talking.
"Hey there, noobs."

Merak immediately stepped on the Sykdancer's tail and she growled in pain.
"Watch yer beak, thief." Merak recommended, eyeing the dragon aggressively.

The Skydancer was now convinced that the Aberration and Imperial were strong and that she would not be able to stand her own against them, judging by their muscles and the fact that one of them outright almost intentionally harmed her without hesitation. The Veilspun though... Looked weak. And tiny. That could be her way out.

"Right, right. Sorry for intruding your ship, just needed a lift." Well, that wasn't a lie. Though the Skydancer had no idea where they were going, she loved the adventure. Not knowing what's coming next. Even though that could be scary to some, she embraced it.

"And that's why you dare steal from us?" Dubhe asked with a raised eyebrow, shoving the leather bag of stolen goods right in front of her face.

"Hey, mate. It's not easy, y'know. I used to run a repair shop back in my old town, but no derg was ever really interested. Eventually I was forced to close down and ever since then-"

"Yeah, yeah. We get it." Merak interrupted. They could sympathize with the Skydancer a little. Life is hard and everyone is on their own. Merak was really lucky to find their friends and crew. Polaris and Dubhe understand that too.

"What's your name?" Polaris asked.

"I'm Jane." The purple Skydancer, Jane, introduced herself simply.

"Okay. We'll decide what to do with you tomorrow. You will remain tied down and silent, if you don't want us to tie your snout again." Polaris decided and Jane understood that the Veilspun is the Captain. Interesting. Usually the strongest one of the bunch is the leader.

Jane nodded silently and the other dragons have gone back to talking and work.

8Ghjc4F.png
E5JEV9g.png76974105p.png0BtlfJu.png
olxgTZd.png ---
Jane
Life Points: 0
Level: 1

Jane has been found on the ship!

Pinglist:
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
[center] [item=fallout streak pinion] [font=papyrus] [size=7]Log 0.4[/size][/font] 4/7/22 [b]Loot:[/b] Material [/center] When Dubhe and Merak went to sleep that night, Polaris was left alone with Jane. The small Veilspun was struggling with the helm a bit, but it was a calm night without any breeze and only with ocean around them, so she felt comfortable letting the ship go in one direction. Jane was observing the crew's Captain. As much as she wanted to sleep, she also wanted to learn more about the dragons that she was on board with. For now. The Veilspun never tried to start a conversation for the past few hours they were near each other so the Skydancer assumed she was of a quiet nature. Jane could respect that. She's always been more of the quiet type too, until she learned that sly words and lies can get you far in this world. Being a travelling thief has helped her come out of her shell a lot. "You never gave me your names." Jane stated simply, looking at the Veilspun, who was currently watching the night sky above them. "I'm Polaris, the big one was Dubhe and the green one was Merak." Polaris said without looking at Jane, which irritated her a little. Polaris, Dubhe and Merak. She will try to remember that. "Thanks. So, what's your goal?" Jane asked. "What do you mean?" Polaris' question hung in the air for a bit. Jane was thinking and then proceeded with her reply. "Why do you have a pirate ship? You don't look like a pirate crew, I'm pretty sure you've just got on the sea and have no idea what you're doing. Or where are you going. Do you seek treasure? Do you have a map to it? Is there a place you want to go to?" A pause. Jane was genuinely curious, since all the pirate ships she's ever been on already had it all. Crew of 30+ dragons, big ship, lot of treasure on board, maps that led to interesting places, weapons... It was difficult to live in hiding on a ship like that. Or maybe it was in fact easier, since everyone there was busy and no one suspected much when some food went missing. This crew has found her right the night she got on board and that's impressive, considering Jane's skills and experience. Polaris gazed at her and without hesitation answered. "We want to find a place to call home." --------- [i][size=2] [b]Pinglist:[/b] [i]@Faedora @Germs @Anomalies[/i]
Fallout Streak Pinion
Log 0.4

4/7/22
Loot: Material

When Dubhe and Merak went to sleep that night, Polaris was left alone with Jane. The small Veilspun was struggling with the helm a bit, but it was a calm night without any breeze and only with ocean around them, so she felt comfortable letting the ship go in one direction.

Jane was observing the crew's Captain. As much as she wanted to sleep, she also wanted to learn more about the dragons that she was on board with. For now. The Veilspun never tried to start a conversation for the past few hours they were near each other so the Skydancer assumed she was of a quiet nature. Jane could respect that. She's always been more of the quiet type too, until she learned that sly words and lies can get you far in this world. Being a travelling thief has helped her come out of her shell a lot.

"You never gave me your names." Jane stated simply, looking at the Veilspun, who was currently watching the night sky above them.

"I'm Polaris, the big one was Dubhe and the green one was Merak." Polaris said without looking at Jane, which irritated her a little.

Polaris, Dubhe and Merak.

She will try to remember that.

"Thanks. So, what's your goal?" Jane asked.

"What do you mean?" Polaris' question hung in the air for a bit.

Jane was thinking and then proceeded with her reply.
"Why do you have a pirate ship? You don't look like a pirate crew, I'm pretty sure you've just got on the sea and have no idea what you're doing. Or where are you going. Do you seek treasure? Do you have a map to it? Is there a place you want to go to?" A pause. Jane was genuinely curious, since all the pirate ships she's ever been on already had it all. Crew of 30+ dragons, big ship, lot of treasure on board, maps that led to interesting places, weapons... It was difficult to live in hiding on a ship like that. Or maybe it was in fact easier, since everyone there was busy and no one suspected much when some food went missing. This crew has found her right the night she got on board and that's impressive, considering Jane's skills and experience.

Polaris gazed at her and without hesitation answered.

"We want to find a place to call home."

Pinglist:
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
[center] [item=scholar] [font=papyrus] [size=7]Log 0.5[/size][/font] 4/8/22 [b]Loot:[/b] Battle Item [/center] The morning brought something unexpected. All dragons, except for Dubhe who was preparing some food for the crew, were woken up by cannon shots. "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" Dubhe dropped the plates on the floor and roared, immediately spreading her wings. Merak quickly ran towards her and grabbed her tail with their mouth. "DON'T! THEY WILL SHOOT YOU DOWN!" Dubhe was breathing heavily, the thought of a fight riled her up that much. "You're... You're right." The Imperial calmed down, but flinched as another cannon shot. It all seemed like warning shots, cause nothing actually hit the ship. Jane was panicking and flailing about. "Ugh I need to get away quick, these newbies will get killed for sure!!" But the rope tying her wings was too strong. Polaris quickly got into the Crow's nest, to check on the ship that was warning them. It was a big pirate ship, much bigger than theirs. It had a figurehead shaped like a crocodile head, the sails were bright blue with a jolly roger resembling a Guardian's head with some symbol around it. "It was just a warning. Maybe if we turn around, they will let us go!" Polaris yelled from the Crow's nest at her comrades. Merak, not losing their heads, quickly got to the helm and spun it around. The ship swiftly changed its direction. Suddenly, something fast flew above their ship. The enemy Guardian dragon tore down the sails. That's when Dubhe snapped. Dubhe quickly flew up, grabbed the Guardian by his shoulders and threw him into the ocean below. Guardian, being a very skilled swimmer, immediately flew up again and flew back towards his ship, with Dubhe following him. "DUBHE! COME BACK!" Merak yelled and Polaris sighed. This was very foolish of Dubhe and this will have its consequences... Dubhe, realizing what she was doing, dodged a cannon ball. It scratched her side a little, but she has dodged successfully and the cannon ball ended up in the sea. She got back to the Rising Star, panting. "Hahahah!" A laughter could be heard above them. "You stupid Imperial! Thinking you can mess with us! The Rogues! Remember our name!"A different Guardian was circling above them. "So you're not the ship we've expected. Rookies, I doubt you have any treasure worthy keeping on your deck. I shall take my leave and report to the Captain, but know you were lucky today." They stated and flew back to their ship. Dubhe was met with Polaris' upset gaze. "We will talk about this later, but this is not the behaviour I would expect from you." ... Dubhe was laying down in her bed... Well, more of a nest. She was trying to relax. Polaris rare got upset over things, but Dubhe had to admit that she messed up there. She's never seen Polaris so angry and cold. "Hey, ya good?" Merak's voice woke up Dubhe from her thoughts. "I'm fine. I don't know what I was doing... I'm usually calm and nothing can really stress me out, but the thought of losing our dream... The thought of losing our ship right the first day, it was too much on me, I just wanted to tear and scratch and I wanted them to bleed..." Dubhe closed her eyes and sighed. "I've only lost Polaris' trust." "She just didn't want ya to get hurt for no reason. The other ship was clearly testin' us. If we'd fight back with our weapons, it would get much worse." Merak said truthfully. "Speaking of our ol' Cap, she wants to see ya on tha deck." ... Dubhe climbed back on the deck, her head down in shame. But she quickly rose up, as she saw Jane sitting next to Polaris, untied. "Jane has agreed that she will help fix the sails. She has some experience with repair work and she used to do this on the other ships she's been on. She is still under mine and Merak's watch though." Polaris explained right away. Jane looked quite proud of herself - this was a lot better than being tied up. She could finally stretch her limbs freely. "As for you... I am still mad. From now on I will rely on Merak more and you will take on more duties than usual to make up for it. You can help Jane to fix the sails." And with that, Polaris disappeared into the Crow's nest again. --------- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/604277775838216224/962055474256171018/unknown.png[/img] [b]Coin Flip: Tails - Fight.[/b] [b]Result:[/b] Victory (10/10 battles won) [i]Dubhe has lost 1 life point during the battle. = No awakenings.[/i] [b]Crew updates:[/b] Dubhe has been demoted to the Second Mate. Merak has been promoted to the First Mate. --------- [i][size=2] [b]Pinglist:[/b] [i]@Faedora @Germs @Anomalies[/i]
Scholar
Log 0.5

4/8/22
Loot: Battle Item

The morning brought something unexpected. All dragons, except for Dubhe who was preparing some food for the crew, were woken up by cannon shots.

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" Dubhe dropped the plates on the floor and roared, immediately spreading her wings. Merak quickly ran towards her and grabbed her tail with their mouth.

"DON'T! THEY WILL SHOOT YOU DOWN!" Dubhe was breathing heavily, the thought of a fight riled her up that much.

"You're... You're right." The Imperial calmed down, but flinched as another cannon shot. It all seemed like warning shots, cause nothing actually hit the ship.

Jane was panicking and flailing about. "Ugh I need to get away quick, these newbies will get killed for sure!!" But the rope tying her wings was too strong.

Polaris quickly got into the Crow's nest, to check on the ship that was warning them. It was a big pirate ship, much bigger than theirs. It had a figurehead shaped like a crocodile head, the sails were bright blue with a jolly roger resembling a Guardian's head with some symbol around it.

"It was just a warning. Maybe if we turn around, they will let us go!" Polaris yelled from the Crow's nest at her comrades. Merak, not losing their heads, quickly got to the helm and spun it around. The ship swiftly changed its direction.

Suddenly, something fast flew above their ship. The enemy Guardian dragon tore down the sails. That's when Dubhe snapped. Dubhe quickly flew up, grabbed the Guardian by his shoulders and threw him into the ocean below. Guardian, being a very skilled swimmer, immediately flew up again and flew back towards his ship, with Dubhe following him.

"DUBHE! COME BACK!" Merak yelled and Polaris sighed. This was very foolish of Dubhe and this will have its consequences...

Dubhe, realizing what she was doing, dodged a cannon ball. It scratched her side a little, but she has dodged successfully and the cannon ball ended up in the sea. She got back to the Rising Star, panting.

"Hahahah!" A laughter could be heard above them. "You stupid Imperial! Thinking you can mess with us! The Rogues! Remember our name!"A different Guardian was circling above them.

"So you're not the ship we've expected. Rookies, I doubt you have any treasure worthy keeping on your deck. I shall take my leave and report to the Captain, but know you were lucky today." They stated and flew back to their ship.

Dubhe was met with Polaris' upset gaze.

"We will talk about this later, but this is not the behaviour I would expect from you."

Dubhe was laying down in her bed... Well, more of a nest. She was trying to relax. Polaris rare got upset over things, but Dubhe had to admit that she messed up there. She's never seen Polaris so angry and cold.

"Hey, ya good?" Merak's voice woke up Dubhe from her thoughts.

"I'm fine. I don't know what I was doing... I'm usually calm and nothing can really stress me out, but the thought of losing our dream... The thought of losing our ship right the first day, it was too much on me, I just wanted to tear and scratch and I wanted them to bleed..." Dubhe closed her eyes and sighed. "I've only lost Polaris' trust."

"She just didn't want ya to get hurt for no reason. The other ship was clearly testin' us. If we'd fight back with our weapons, it would get much worse." Merak said truthfully. "Speaking of our ol' Cap, she wants to see ya on tha deck."

Dubhe climbed back on the deck, her head down in shame. But she quickly rose up, as she saw Jane sitting next to Polaris, untied.

"Jane has agreed that she will help fix the sails. She has some experience with repair work and she used to do this on the other ships she's been on. She is still under mine and Merak's watch though." Polaris explained right away. Jane looked quite proud of herself - this was a lot better than being tied up. She could finally stretch her limbs freely.

"As for you... I am still mad. From now on I will rely on Merak more and you will take on more duties than usual to make up for it. You can help Jane to fix the sails."

And with that, Polaris disappeared into the Crow's nest again.

unknown.png

Coin Flip: Tails - Fight.
Result: Victory (10/10 battles won)
Dubhe has lost 1 life point during the battle. = No awakenings.

Crew updates:
Dubhe has been demoted to the Second Mate.
Merak has been promoted to the First Mate.

Pinglist:
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
[center] [item=aviar cave painting] [font=papyrus] [size=7]Log 0.6[/size][/font] 4/9/22 [b]Loot:[/b] Trinket [/center] It's been a week since the Guardian pirate crew, The Rogues, have attacked them. The sails have been fixed thanks to Jane's help and thanks to Dubhe' who kept an eye on her the whole time. Dubhe was not proud of her actions and since the incident has become very quiet and always following Polaris or Merak's direct commands. Merak has never seen Dubhe behave like that, but at the same time they understood. Dubhe had to be better if she wanted to be on the crew. They were close friends, but the crew does has rules that need to be followed and respected. To Merak it was very impressive that Dubhe is actively trying to change her behaviour and better herself and they would talk to their Imperial friend often about random things, just making small talk, to make her feel a little more comfortable. Meanwhile, Jane has really warmed up to the crew. It's been only a week, but the way Polaris treated her made her feel like she belongs there. It was strange. "You could join the crew, if you want. Think about it. Maybe it's time to find your place." Polaris told her that. And Jane has been seriously considering it. --------- [i][size=2] [b]Pinglist:[/b] [i]@Faedora @Germs @Anomalies[/i]
Aviar Cave Painting
Log 0.6

4/9/22

It's been a week since the Guardian pirate crew, The Rogues, have attacked them. The sails have been fixed thanks to Jane's help and thanks to Dubhe' who kept an eye on her the whole time.

Dubhe was not proud of her actions and since the incident has become very quiet and always following Polaris or Merak's direct commands. Merak has never seen Dubhe behave like that, but at the same time they understood. Dubhe had to be better if she wanted to be on the crew. They were close friends, but the crew does has rules that need to be followed and respected. To Merak it was very impressive that Dubhe is actively trying to change her behaviour and better herself and they would talk to their Imperial friend often about random things, just making small talk, to make her feel a little more comfortable.

Meanwhile, Jane has really warmed up to the crew. It's been only a week, but the way Polaris treated her made her feel like she belongs there. It was strange.

"You could join the crew, if you want. Think about it. Maybe it's time to find your place."

Polaris told her that. And Jane has been seriously considering it.

Pinglist:
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
[center] [item=Book of eldritch horror] [font=papyrus] [size=7]Log 0.7[/size][/font] 4/10/22 [b]Loot:[/b] Trinket [/center] Jane has done numerous repairs on The Rising Star - despite it being a very young ship, she has found some minor things that could be improved. She has repaired not only the sail, but improved the Crow's Nest, the helm is easier to steer without having to put too much strength into it and from pieces of their loot she made fishing rods. None of the dragons on board were praticularly fond of water, so fishing seemed like the easiest option for gathering more food while out in the sea. Soon enough, the Skydancer fell in love with the ship. The Rising Star has become her home and the crew a welcoming company. As much as she loved sleeping, wandering around the ship and getting to know her became her new favourite activity. It was something different, than what she's experienced throughout her life as a thief. All the other ships she's been on were lively and rough, with lot of history behind them. But this one? The Rising Star was just a child, experiencing the world for the first time. The sails the Guardian has damaged were its first scars. Jane found beauty in that. And after checking up on the helm for the fifth time this day, Polaris has offered her to officially join the crew. And Jane accepted. It was time for her life to change. ------ [i]Jane has joined the crew as the Handyderg.[/i] --------- [i][size=2] [b]Pinglist:[/b] [i]@Faedora @Germs @Anomalies[/i]
Book of Eldritch Horror
Log 0.7

4/10/22

Jane has done numerous repairs on The Rising Star - despite it being a very young ship, she has found some minor things that could be improved. She has repaired not only the sail, but improved the Crow's Nest, the helm is easier to steer without having to put too much strength into it and from pieces of their loot she made fishing rods. None of the dragons on board were praticularly fond of water, so fishing seemed like the easiest option for gathering more food while out in the sea.

Soon enough, the Skydancer fell in love with the ship. The Rising Star has become her home and the crew a welcoming company. As much as she loved sleeping, wandering around the ship and getting to know her became her new favourite activity. It was something different, than what she's experienced throughout her life as a thief. All the other ships she's been on were lively and rough, with lot of history behind them. But this one? The Rising Star was just a child, experiencing the world for the first time. The sails the Guardian has damaged were its first scars. Jane found beauty in that.

And after checking up on the helm for the fifth time this day, Polaris has offered her to officially join the crew. And Jane accepted. It was time for her life to change.

Jane has joined the crew as the Handyderg.

Pinglist:
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
1 2 3