Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Finances Tracking
1 2 3
Welcome! This thread's more of a casual, personal tracking of my wealth for both gems and eggs. Nocturne eggs because I have decided that Nocturne eggs may act as another type of "vault" so I don't spend a lot, while doubling as an investment for a slight profit as egg prices go up. I'll see whether I could reach a high enough number of gems again to be satisfied and prepared for whatever happens in the future. ----- [center]Old Post[/center] [columns][color=transparent]_______[/color] [nextcol] An incredibly rare creature, no dragon knows how many can still be found in Sornieth, save for Fiona's... [nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [item=Bone Fiend] [nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] Bone Fiend... Are you still obtainable? [nextcol][color=transparent]_______[/color] [/columns] ----- Update: The answer, at last, is yes! ~ Starting on 30 Jan 2022, current wealth: 5679 gems 542 Nocturne eggs
Welcome! This thread's more of a casual, personal tracking of my wealth for both gems and eggs. Nocturne eggs because I have decided that Nocturne eggs may act as another type of "vault" so I don't spend a lot, while doubling as an investment for a slight profit as egg prices go up. I'll see whether I could reach a high enough number of gems again to be satisfied and prepared for whatever happens in the future.

Old Post
_______ An incredibly rare creature,
no dragon knows how many
can still be found in Sornieth,
save for Fiona's...
__ Bone Fiend __ Bone Fiend...
Are you still obtainable?
_______

Update: The answer, at last, is yes!
~

Starting on 30 Jan 2022, current wealth:
5679 gems
542 Nocturne eggs
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
I forgot to account for the few eggs I listed in AH. Updating that today, and after spending on some things here and there, current wealth:
1299 gems
557 Nocturne eggs

Let's pretend I did not have lesser wealth than when I started this thread
I forgot to account for the few eggs I listed in AH. Updating that today, and after spending on some things here and there, current wealth:
1299 gems
557 Nocturne eggs

Let's pretend I did not have lesser wealth than when I started this thread
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
I want to wait a week but also now I'm kinda curious how I'm doing. Current wealth:
2948 gems
564 Nocturne eggs

It helps I haven't bought much stuff for myself the past few days, and some things sold. But I feel that spending days are coming soon >.>
This month I'll try to train and exalt at least two dragons a day, that should help a lot.
I want to wait a week but also now I'm kinda curious how I'm doing. Current wealth:
2948 gems
564 Nocturne eggs

It helps I haven't bought much stuff for myself the past few days, and some things sold. But I feel that spending days are coming soon >.>
This month I'll try to train and exalt at least two dragons a day, that should help a lot.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
I saw an opportunity for a Shadow Sprite, and while it's not something I need ASAP, it's an offer I'd accept, and the gems would make the person happy. That said, I assume this would be quite the setback, although Light's Public Buy should help a lot. At present, I have:

477 gems
599 Nocturne eggs

...the spending did not hurt too bad, although the surplus does come from selling one or two expensive items like a Rogue Excavator. Maybe I should keep a more detailed record but I think it's for the best to not keep track, and just continue to hope numbers go up. Atm selling some eggs to get the gems back, just in case
I saw an opportunity for a Shadow Sprite, and while it's not something I need ASAP, it's an offer I'd accept, and the gems would make the person happy. That said, I assume this would be quite the setback, although Light's Public Buy should help a lot. At present, I have:

477 gems
599 Nocturne eggs

...the spending did not hurt too bad, although the surplus does come from selling one or two expensive items like a Rogue Excavator. Maybe I should keep a more detailed record but I think it's for the best to not keep track, and just continue to hope numbers go up. Atm selling some eggs to get the gems back, just in case
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
During Valentine event, I got a boost of gems from selling Potted Cactus. Also some other stuff sold and a few gilded chests opened, but I also spent a considerate amount of gems. Currently at:

2200 gems
615 Nocturne eggs

Which, compared to last week, I should be very grateful for. I've spent so much in just a few days that I felt like I'm going the opposite of progressing OTL. Maybe, maybe keeping a tracking thread isn't a bad idea.
During Valentine event, I got a boost of gems from selling Potted Cactus. Also some other stuff sold and a few gilded chests opened, but I also spent a considerate amount of gems. Currently at:

2200 gems
615 Nocturne eggs

Which, compared to last week, I should be very grateful for. I've spent so much in just a few days that I felt like I'm going the opposite of progressing OTL. Maybe, maybe keeping a tracking thread isn't a bad idea.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
I have bought a few more dragons along the way, but I've been training and exalting several dragons and doing other stuff to get money as well! With the release of Aberrations, egg prices have slightly lowered so I may see myself not selling any eggs for a while. But let's see how much I have now.

6109 gems
633 eggs

This thread is definitely a good idea, I thought I've been spending way too much recently. Still knowing I have to keep saving up, I won't spend too much and try to save up more.
I have bought a few more dragons along the way, but I've been training and exalting several dragons and doing other stuff to get money as well! With the release of Aberrations, egg prices have slightly lowered so I may see myself not selling any eggs for a while. But let's see how much I have now.

6109 gems
633 eggs

This thread is definitely a good idea, I thought I've been spending way too much recently. Still knowing I have to keep saving up, I won't spend too much and try to save up more.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
I bought dragons again, but I did coli a lot to support both Nature and Plague. A lot of profit is to be made during the week and especially the final day, so let's see how much do I have now compared to last time.

8194 gems
666 Nocturne eggs

Not too bad! As long as there's progress, maybe eventually I have a shot at owning a Bone Fiend, or if not, enough collateral to borrow one (or other KS fams) XD
I bought dragons again, but I did coli a lot to support both Nature and Plague. A lot of profit is to be made during the week and especially the final day, so let's see how much do I have now compared to last time.

8194 gems
666 Nocturne eggs

Not too bad! As long as there's progress, maybe eventually I have a shot at owning a Bone Fiend, or if not, enough collateral to borrow one (or other KS fams) XD
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Today's log:

40811 gems
681 Nocturne eggs

The numbers look promising, but who knows. I'll try bumping my thread again and see what happens as time goes on. Sometimes I feel like I'm too late to a time when there were more sellers, but we'll see. I'll continue on with what I do as usual.
Today's log:

40811 gems
681 Nocturne eggs

The numbers look promising, but who knows. I'll try bumping my thread again and see what happens as time goes on. Sometimes I feel like I'm too late to a time when there were more sellers, but we'll see. I'll continue on with what I do as usual.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Now that I have successfully borrowed and awakened a Bone Fiend, I got the collateral back and could log my wealth again. I did spend and gift a considerable amount, so I think I'll have a deficit this time compared to last month, let's see the numbers.

Today's log:
52546 gems
640 Nocturne eggs

Interestingly, the difference is not as bad as I thought it would be. I guess I'm still somewhat in the safe line, despite the recent expensive purchases pretty dragons why. I'll try to get more money, even during the battle next week... somehow.
Now that I have successfully borrowed and awakened a Bone Fiend, I got the collateral back and could log my wealth again. I did spend and gift a considerable amount, so I think I'll have a deficit this time compared to last month, let's see the numbers.

Today's log:
52546 gems
640 Nocturne eggs

Interestingly, the difference is not as bad as I thought it would be. I guess I'm still somewhat in the safe line, despite the recent expensive purchases pretty dragons why. I'll try to get more money, even during the battle next week... somehow.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
It has been a while, I've been busy and almost burnt out. But I'm almost back, and been selling several eggs, so a finance check sounds good enough. Perhaps better now, right before FR Anniversary soon.

Today's log:
167101 gems
291 Nocturne eggs

Well, at least there is an increase in amounts overall XD Also did well with Wind having 1st place dom (Lightning fought hard as well!) and got genes for some dragons, while selling the rest for gems. Not too bad.
It has been a while, I've been busy and almost burnt out. But I'm almost back, and been selling several eggs, so a finance check sounds good enough. Perhaps better now, right before FR Anniversary soon.

Today's log:
167101 gems
291 Nocturne eggs

Well, at least there is an increase in amounts overall XD Also did well with Wind having 1st place dom (Lightning fought hard as well!) and got genes for some dragons, while selling the rest for gems. Not too bad.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
1 2 3