Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Lazy Leafy Lunches! (live!)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72551808][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/725519/72551808_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][i]After attentively listening to the bogsneak, Blossom excitedly hops over to grab a pair of protective gloves, and then hurries over to the bonfire. Once she's arrived, she slides the gloves over her scaley hands, and extends her arm with wand in hand into the fire and focuses all her attention on infusing the wand with her aether. Suddenly electricity crackles around the wand and gives Blossom a small zap. Blossom lets out a faint squeak, (or a much of a squeak a dragon could muster lmao) startled by the shock, and then holds up the wand to her face and stares in amusement as the wand now swirls with energy. She then walks over to the other table and looks for the tray with her name. "Aha! There you are, you little bugger, my name always seems to hide in the back." Blossom then gently dips her wand into the glistening green water and lets it soak up the color. [/i][/center] ----- [center]Meant to do this yesterday, but rollover bonked me qwq (which was kinda irritating cause I lost what I had wrote T-T)[/center]
72551808_350.png
After attentively listening to the bogsneak, Blossom excitedly hops over to grab a pair of protective gloves, and then hurries over to the bonfire. Once she's arrived, she slides the gloves over her scaley hands, and extends her arm with wand in hand into the fire and focuses all her attention on infusing the wand with her aether.

Suddenly electricity crackles around the wand and gives Blossom a small zap. Blossom lets out a faint squeak, (or a much of a squeak a dragon could muster lmao) startled by the shock, and then holds up the wand to her face and stares in amusement as the wand now swirls with energy.

She then walks over to the other table and looks for the tray with her name. "Aha! There you are, you little bugger, my name always seems to hide in the back." Blossom then gently dips her wand into the glistening green water and lets it soak up the color.

Meant to do this yesterday, but rollover bonked me qwq (which was kinda irritating cause I lost what I had wrote T-T)
9WT9rXz.gifezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gifvJSpImf.gif
The sound of hatchlings chattering greets you as you enter Finch's corner of the market this morning. It seems that Zelifarn has gathered several friends and they are attempting to rainbow-fy the stage with the leftover dyes. You idly wonder how long it will take them to realize that this will not work as you approach the table to collect your wand. Looking it over you see that, while the dyes will not paint a stage, they worked wonderfully for their actual purpose. Everybody the Imperial is sitting in the snow in front of the stage keeping an eye on the hatchlings. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26883481][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/268835/26883481_350.png[/img][/url] When she notices your arrival she gives you an absent-minded wave, eyes still on the stage. "Finch is sleeping in today but he said to tell you that you should figure out what plant you wish to test your wand with and procure two for us to reduce to seeds. Also, he said 'Be grand.' With the plant, I assume." Sounds easy enough to you. __________________________ What's your favourite Sorniethian plant? Send in two so we'll have seeds for the grand test tomorrow! [size=1]@AlphaSnowdust @Cnidocyte @MotherOfBeardies @Snapdragoon @sockmonkeygerald @Dekomaru @Mistwhisker @LittleGuy @Bxy26 @StormHeart413 @mgcltwo @Eschtaaa @Saerel @TWiSTEDWiND @Pufferheart @FairyForestKing @GameMaker @DoppelBia @Crustacean @Elsu @RavineCat @BellatheITgirl @Koyako @asolrock @firegem1401 @MapleMantle @RiftenThief @PtolemyII @JoweeTheRaposa @FinalFlight @Katsuji @Tenrecidae @Tarany @CrownedLadybug @uruhead @robouiop @Qumack @virtualpet @MarinaQuakenbush @beskad @SugarValentine @dragonpals @mrgbmommy @Malsware @Luei @Krawald @Ajgreelyfan3 @Cheshly @tigressRising @cartographic @JinxMoonstone @LissaJade @Beatoriche @Skycloud @angemagica @StarlightDragon7 @givemeyourbones @ClockworkEclipse @Kothra @ClearBright @spadespins @argylion @Peachbug @Sidegrinder @SilentWanderer @TwelveBrackets @TheAwesoMew @winterbright @TheCat @WhitePhoenix @princesquishable @Storygeek @Kvon @KairinRose[/size]
The sound of hatchlings chattering greets you as you enter Finch's corner of the market this morning. It seems that Zelifarn has gathered several friends and they are attempting to rainbow-fy the stage with the leftover dyes.

You idly wonder how long it will take them to realize that this will not work as you approach the table to collect your wand. Looking it over you see that, while the dyes will not paint a stage, they worked wonderfully for their actual purpose.

Everybody the Imperial is sitting in the snow in front of the stage keeping an eye on the hatchlings.

26883481_350.png

When she notices your arrival she gives you an absent-minded wave, eyes still on the stage. "Finch is sleeping in today but he said to tell you that you should figure out what plant you wish to test your wand with and procure two for us to reduce to seeds. Also, he said 'Be grand.' With the plant, I assume."

Sounds easy enough to you.

What's your favourite Sorniethian plant? Send in two so we'll have seeds for the grand test tomorrow!

@AlphaSnowdust @Cnidocyte @MotherOfBeardies @Snapdragoon @sockmonkeygerald @Dekomaru @Mistwhisker @LittleGuy @Bxy26 @StormHeart413 @mgcltwo @Eschtaaa @Saerel @TWiSTEDWiND @Pufferheart @FairyForestKing @GameMaker @DoppelBia @Crustacean @Elsu @RavineCat @BellatheITgirl @Koyako @asolrock @firegem1401 @MapleMantle @RiftenThief @PtolemyII @JoweeTheRaposa @FinalFlight @Katsuji @Tenrecidae @Tarany @CrownedLadybug @uruhead @robouiop @Qumack @virtualpet @MarinaQuakenbush @beskad @SugarValentine @dragonpals @mrgbmommy
@Malsware @Luei @Krawald @Ajgreelyfan3 @Cheshly @tigressRising @cartographic @JinxMoonstone @LissaJade @Beatoriche @Skycloud @angemagica @StarlightDragon7 @givemeyourbones @ClockworkEclipse @Kothra @ClearBright @spadespins @argylion @Peachbug @Sidegrinder @SilentWanderer @TwelveBrackets @TheAwesoMew @winterbright @TheCat @WhitePhoenix @princesquishable @Storygeek @Kvon @KairinRose
8Lpal06.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73338716][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/733388/73338716_350.png[/img][/url] This little conversation makes Malai happy again. She loves plants and talking about them, and also she already knows which plant she will bring. -I'll take my favorite, Myosotis flowers are so beautiful! [item=Myosotis]
73338716_350.png
This little conversation makes Malai happy again. She loves plants and talking about them, and also she already knows which plant she will bring.
-I'll take my favorite, Myosotis flowers are so beautiful!

Myosotis
''And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero''
~ Vriska Serket ~
WvEXipG.png
UMevL3r.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1YB0OjO.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61177654][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611777/61177654_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Jowee thinks for a bit about what to bring, before snapping his claws. “I know exactly what I should bring!” he exclaims. “I’ll be back in a jiffy!” He dashes away excitedly; and, after an hour of so, Jowee returns with some flowers. A grin widens on his face as he hands in the plants. “Here are the plants,” he beams. “They’re Marigolds. A friend of mine loves these!”
61177654_350.png

Jowee thinks for a bit about what to bring, before snapping his claws.

“I know exactly what I should bring!” he exclaims. “I’ll be back in a jiffy!”

He dashes away excitedly; and, after an hour of so, Jowee returns with some flowers. A grin widens on his face as he hands in the plants.

“Here are the plants,” he beams. “They’re Marigolds. A friend of mine loves these!”
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49886956][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/498870/49886956_350.png[/img][/url] Delta approaches the wand-making area and hears the joyful chittering of hatchlings. Sure enough, when she gets closer, she can see various hatchlings trying to dye the stage all different colors. A wide smile appears on her face but she pulls her gaze from the children to see an Imperial that instructs her what to do next. Plants! She has lots of plants back home. One of them will definitely be grand enough for this magic!
49886956_350.png

Delta approaches the wand-making area and hears the joyful chittering of hatchlings. Sure enough, when she gets closer, she can see various hatchlings trying to dye the stage all different colors. A wide smile appears on her face but she pulls her gaze from the children to see an Imperial that instructs her what to do next. Plants! She has lots of plants back home. One of them will definitely be grand enough for this magic!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75338604][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753387/75338604_350.png[/img][/url] Coldwater is delighted at how her wand has taken the dye, and turns it over in her hands as she listens to Everybody. She eats bugs, so isn't sure what kind of plants to bring at first. Then she remembers seeing something in the hoard while she had been looking for other things. She quickly reaches into Icy's pack and pulls out a handful of beans. [item=Chilled Edamame] "Are you sure you want to use those?" Icy asks her. "Of course, we always have some around so everyone must like it!" "Well, go for it, little one," Icy said. Coldwater ran up to the imperial with her handful of beans. Icy didn't have the heart to tell her that they always had those laying around because no one likes them.
75338604_350.png

Coldwater is delighted at how her wand has taken the dye, and turns it over in her hands as she listens to Everybody.

She eats bugs, so isn't sure what kind of plants to bring at first. Then she remembers seeing something in the hoard while she had been looking for other things. She quickly reaches into Icy's pack and pulls out a handful of beans.

Chilled Edamame

"Are you sure you want to use those?" Icy asks her.

"Of course, we always have some around so everyone must like it!"

"Well, go for it, little one," Icy said. Coldwater ran up to the imperial with her handful of beans.

Icy didn't have the heart to tell her that they always had those laying around because no one likes them.
12144842p.png
Riftie • They/Them • FR+3
Just your friendly neighbourhood cicada

a soul in tension that's learning to fly
Glass Cicada
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38232064][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/382321/38232064.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61693933][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/616940/61693933.png[/img][/url][/center] Samael appraoched the stage with his partner this time, happy to see his new wine-colored wand was in one piece. His partner was practically fawning over the hatchlings, reminding Sam that she was still fond of the idea of having a little one charging about of her own. He was watching her help the little ones dye the stage when Everybody told him the next step. Wand testing? Perfect! He frowned as he thought of a plant to grow for food. "Flower, what should I-?" He cut off when he saw the Imperial, his beloved Kami, showing some of the hatchlings how to instead put the dyes to good use with some extra cloth she'd bought from one of the vendors. She'd used some of the twine holding her tea supplies to her wings to tie some cloth together in complex little knots, perfect for dying interesting patterns on their new canvases. Next to her were some berries she used partly as a garnish, partly to flavor some teas. He snapped up a few bundles of [b]Winter's Delight,[/b] holding them out. "These will work perfectly!" Kami remained none the wiser as her partner darted over with the plants to make seeds. So long as it was something his partner loved the flavor of, it was grand enough for him!
38232064.png61693933.png
Samael appraoched the stage with his partner this time, happy to see his new wine-colored wand was in one piece. His partner was practically fawning over the hatchlings, reminding Sam that she was still fond of the idea of having a little one charging about of her own. He was watching her help the little ones dye the stage when Everybody told him the next step. Wand testing? Perfect! He frowned as he thought of a plant to grow for food.

"Flower, what should I-?"

He cut off when he saw the Imperial, his beloved Kami, showing some of the hatchlings how to instead put the dyes to good use with some extra cloth she'd bought from one of the vendors. She'd used some of the twine holding her tea supplies to her wings to tie some cloth together in complex little knots, perfect for dying interesting patterns on their new canvases. Next to her were some berries she used partly as a garnish, partly to flavor some teas. He snapped up a few bundles of Winter's Delight, holding them out.

"These will work perfectly!"

Kami remained none the wiser as her partner darted over with the plants to make seeds. So long as it was something his partner loved the flavor of, it was grand enough for him!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
This sounds fun! Please could I be added to pinglist? :D
This sounds fun! Please could I be added to pinglist? :D
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
@8611945 thank you! I'll be sending over celestine and an avian gemstaff shortly! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74685478][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746855/74685478_350.png[/img][/url] Yesterday, Vane listened to the adorable hatchling. Awww! She figured that if the hatchling wanted a rainbow, well, why would you neglect the rest of the colors?! So she went shopping in one of the farms. However, she forgot about the hatchling and the wands until the very last minute, when she saw two beautiful things: a staff from a beastclan, and a crystal from the Starfall Isles, her home. She bought both, before going back to the stand. She put her items in the crate, and brought them back to her place. Unfortunatly, no one had explained the fact she was supposed to leave the supplies there to her. So, she took the supplies back with her, along with some other things she bought. That night, she looked through some books that were given to her at the cabin. She found one on woodcarving. In it was a how-to on a wand. And so, she went to work. She wittled out the inside of the staff, including the crystal at the end of it. Through trial and error, she eventually made the staff work. First, she strung the core through the wittled wand. Then she attached it to the crystal at the top (which had exploded at least once), then she plugged up the sides with crystals and attached the core to these 2 crystals. She winded the ribbon through the wand itself, and then left a massive part of it hanging out. It was good enough she could channel wind through it, but not plant magic. She went to sleep. So when the wizard said "we made your wands", she was extremely confused, until she realized she was supposed to leave the supplies there and let them make the wand for her. No matter. She liked how her wand looked. But then when the wizard said "put your wand in the fire and channel the aether", she was again confused. But she went to the fire and thought of the druid back at home, with that tree that gleamed and glowed. Perhaps... perhaps that was what he meant by aether? Probably. And so, she called up her magic, but she focused on the image of the tree. Wind came out, but then the windiness dissipated, into an etherial blue mist which went into the fire... ...and leaped out, straight into the crystal. The crystal began to glow brightly, and her ribbon-wand gleamed brightly. She then dumped her ribbon-wand into the color of the tree back home. [center]~~~[/center] She brought some [item=marsh choker] that she had picked from the snow yesterday, after her wand was made. (this is for yesterday and for today)
@8611945

thank you! I'll be sending over celestine and an avian gemstaff shortly!

74685478_350.png

Yesterday, Vane listened to the adorable hatchling. Awww! She figured that if the hatchling wanted a rainbow, well, why would you neglect the rest of the colors?! So she went shopping in one of the farms. However, she forgot about the hatchling and the wands until the very last minute, when she saw two beautiful things: a staff from a beastclan, and a crystal from the Starfall Isles, her home. She bought both, before going back to the stand. She put her items in the crate, and brought them back to her place.

Unfortunatly, no one had explained the fact she was supposed to leave the supplies there to her.

So, she took the supplies back with her, along with some other things she bought. That night, she looked through some books that were given to her at the cabin. She found one on woodcarving. In it was a how-to on a wand.

And so, she went to work.

She wittled out the inside of the staff, including the crystal at the end of it. Through trial and error, she eventually made the staff work. First, she strung the core through the wittled wand. Then she attached it to the crystal at the top (which had exploded at least once), then she plugged up the sides with crystals and attached the core to these 2 crystals. She winded the ribbon through the wand itself, and then left a massive part of it hanging out.

It was good enough she could channel wind through it, but not plant magic. She went to sleep.

So when the wizard said "we made your wands", she was extremely confused, until she realized she was supposed to leave the supplies there and let them make the wand for her.

No matter. She liked how her wand looked.

But then when the wizard said "put your wand in the fire and channel the aether", she was again confused. But she went to the fire and thought of the druid back at home, with that tree that gleamed and glowed. Perhaps... perhaps that was what he meant by aether? Probably.

And so, she called up her magic, but she focused on the image of the tree. Wind came out, but then the windiness dissipated, into an etherial blue mist which went into the fire...

...and leaped out, straight into the crystal. The crystal began to glow brightly, and her ribbon-wand gleamed brightly. She then dumped her ribbon-wand into the color of the tree back home.
~~~

She brought some Marsh Choker that she had picked from the snow yesterday, after her wand was made.

(this is for yesterday and for today)
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
[center]------- [b]Envy[/b] ------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55934242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/559343/55934242_350.png[/img][/url] ------- Envy emerged from the smoking mist, holding up her newly assembled wand for all of the world to see. She could hardly contain her excitement, as she hugged it to her chest with glee. With a sly grin and, with a slight flick of the wrist, some [b]Satin Violets[/b] cascaded down her sleeves and into their proper bin. It was almost as if they had been procured from thin air, only to be returned to the soils of the earth with great tenderness and care. -------[/center]

Envy
55934242_350.png
Envy emerged from the smoking mist, holding up her newly assembled wand for all of the world to see. She could hardly contain her excitement, as she hugged it to her chest with glee.

With a sly grin and, with a slight flick of the wrist, some Satin Violets cascaded down her sleeves and into their proper bin. It was almost as if they had been procured from thin air, only to be returned to the soils of the earth with great tenderness and care.
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22