Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Kingdomlocke] Prisoner Colony
1 2 3
Alright, feel free to post as I edit! Criticism greatly appreciated, as this is only my second thread- and first challenge!
Alright, feel free to post as I edit! Criticism greatly appreciated, as this is only my second thread- and first challenge!
BVCmGQj.png
Please feel free to put me on your pinglist! I'm loving seeing everyone's runs [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2]
Please feel free to put me on your pinglist! I'm loving seeing everyone's runs
@Folktale ayy thanks for stopping by, will do!
@Folktale ayy thanks for stopping by, will do!
BVCmGQj.png
Pinglist: @Folktale Hiya, I finally am able to start this Kingdomlocke up! I started off with a very lucky pull, to boot :D here's to hoping my luck doesn't swing the other way hehe. I'll be updating this thread once a day, every day, so if you want to be taken off the pinglist or only pinged once a week, etc, feel free to let me know :3 [Rule] [center] [b]DAY 1 - A Fresh Start [/b] [b]Daily Activities:[/b] Royal - bred with Apsalara, produced a nest of three eggs [quote=Pinkerton Pull- FAMILIAR] [item= ashmane chimera] [b]Rules:[/b] Buy the cheapest level 1 dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-18) to determine which breed you will get! Rolled an 8- Imperial [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75129677][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751297/75129677_350.png[/img][/url] Brisk joins the colony! [/quote] [b] LORE [/b] [color=transparent]iiiii[/color] When Galeblast, Apsalara and Wyrmrot arrived at their base camp, they were prepared to start a new kingdom... Except they weren't, really. The three were scared beyond scared, stuck in the choking grasp of the Hewn City's dark mists, just now coming to the realization they may never see the outside world again. That they, like the dragons they heard about in the stories, might slowly lose all semblance of dragonhood as the poisons in the air slowly tore apart their minds and bodies until they were reduced to shambling, skeletal figures. Just another monster for later research groups to destroy. Other, smarter, more aware research groups that wouldn't overstay their welcome and would be allowed to leave these haunted grounds. [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]It was in this mindset, upset and in shock, that Galeblast and Apsalara laid together to comfort themselves, producing a clutch of three eggs. It would be a few more days, when the nest finally hatched, that Galeblast would be wracked with guilt as he realized what he'd done. Similarly, Apsalara would find any hopes she placed in these hatchlings- that they may escape this place in her stead, surviving if she couldn't- were poorly founded hopes. [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]As Galeblast and Apsalara commiserated, Wyrmrot turned to see if she could do something useful. She started by picking a relatively flat piece of rubble up and placing it next to her bedding, scratching a tick mark into it to mark their first day here. Keeping track of time, she thought, would no doubt turn out to be useful. The sun may be perpetually obscured here, but some light still seeped down to touch the ground, so days were still distinct and time could be kept. Observing her bedding, Wyrmrot noticed it was rather lacking, and she didn't want to stay around the camp while Galeblast and Apsalara got up to their own devices anyways, so she decided to go out and find more plush material to lay on. [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]A great deal of time later, Wyrmrot was still out searching for bedding. Her search had started at sometime mid morning and now it was approaching the evening. Her whiskers twitched in irritation as she came up on another patch of brambles, prickly and wholly unsuitable for sleeping on. Where had she found the reeds she slept on last night? Surely they couldn't have been far from the camp. Although, now she thought more, maybe they had come from deeper in the ruins... Spinning around to call it quits for the day, resolving to search more tomorrow, she noticed a flash of dark blue peeking out from inside a patch of dark purple bushes with thorny leaves. Looking closer, parting the branches, she saw it was a young imperial. [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]She must have been going crazy already. There's no way a hatchling would be out in this place. Touching it to make sure it was real, she recoiled as it shivered and huddled against the ground, away from her touch. So she wasn't crazy, there truly was a hatchling here. "Child," Wyrmrot started, taking a long pause to decide what to even say next, "why are you here? Are your parents here, too?" [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]The hatchling did not respond, shivering in place. Wyrmrot sighed, if it was even half as frightened as she was it would be a while before it would speak. "Well, I'm not going to leave you here, I fear you'll die. I'm going to pick you up and take you home with me, okay?" [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]No response. Wyrmrot gingerly reached in and picked the hatchling up, cradling it against her side with one paw as she walked back home. When she arrived back at camp, Galeblast and Apsalara were coiled around each other, fast asleep. Embers from the fire she had stoked before leaving cast a gentle glow over the camp. Placing the hatchling down on her bedding, Wyrmrot finally got a good look at the hatchling and was frankly appalled. The poor thing was bruised all over, wings torn and and its front right leg at an odd angle. It seemed to be having trouble breathing, its breath coming out short and raspy. On the way back, Wyrmrot remembered a few odd rumors of dragons dropping unwanted hatchlings in here, hoping if the fall didn't kill them, the inhospitality of the City would. Looking the hatchling over now, she could believe it had been dropped from a great height into this place. What an unfortunate child. She could do nothing for it now except curl around it and offer her warmth as they drifted off to sleep. "I'm sorry, child," Wyrmrot murmured as she watched the hatchling's breathing slow into sleep, "I hope your stay here will be brisk..."
Pinglist: @Folktale

Hiya, I finally am able to start this Kingdomlocke up! I started off with a very lucky pull, to boot :D here's to hoping my luck doesn't swing the other way hehe.

I'll be updating this thread once a day, every day, so if you want to be taken off the pinglist or only pinged once a week, etc, feel free to let me know :3

DAY 1 - A Fresh Start

Daily Activities:
Royal - bred with Apsalara, produced a nest of three eggs

Pinkerton Pull- FAMILIAR wrote:
Ashmane Chimera

Rules: Buy the cheapest level 1 dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-18) to determine which breed you will get!

Rolled an 8- Imperial
75129677_350.png
Brisk joins the colony!

LORE

iiiii When Galeblast, Apsalara and Wyrmrot arrived at their base camp, they were prepared to start a new kingdom... Except they weren't, really. The three were scared beyond scared, stuck in the choking grasp of the Hewn City's dark mists, just now coming to the realization they may never see the outside world again. That they, like the dragons they heard about in the stories, might slowly lose all semblance of dragonhood as the poisons in the air slowly tore apart their minds and bodies until they were reduced to shambling, skeletal figures. Just another monster for later research groups to destroy. Other, smarter, more aware research groups that wouldn't overstay their welcome and would be allowed to leave these haunted grounds.

iiiiiIt was in this mindset, upset and in shock, that Galeblast and Apsalara laid together to comfort themselves, producing a clutch of three eggs. It would be a few more days, when the nest finally hatched, that Galeblast would be wracked with guilt as he realized what he'd done. Similarly, Apsalara would find any hopes she placed in these hatchlings- that they may escape this place in her stead, surviving if she couldn't- were poorly founded hopes.

iiiiiAs Galeblast and Apsalara commiserated, Wyrmrot turned to see if she could do something useful. She started by picking a relatively flat piece of rubble up and placing it next to her bedding, scratching a tick mark into it to mark their first day here. Keeping track of time, she thought, would no doubt turn out to be useful. The sun may be perpetually obscured here, but some light still seeped down to touch the ground, so days were still distinct and time could be kept. Observing her bedding, Wyrmrot noticed it was rather lacking, and she didn't want to stay around the camp while Galeblast and Apsalara got up to their own devices anyways, so she decided to go out and find more plush material to lay on.

iiiiiA great deal of time later, Wyrmrot was still out searching for bedding. Her search had started at sometime mid morning and now it was approaching the evening. Her whiskers twitched in irritation as she came up on another patch of brambles, prickly and wholly unsuitable for sleeping on. Where had she found the reeds she slept on last night? Surely they couldn't have been far from the camp. Although, now she thought more, maybe they had come from deeper in the ruins... Spinning around to call it quits for the day, resolving to search more tomorrow, she noticed a flash of dark blue peeking out from inside a patch of dark purple bushes with thorny leaves. Looking closer, parting the branches, she saw it was a young imperial.

iiiiiShe must have been going crazy already. There's no way a hatchling would be out in this place. Touching it to make sure it was real, she recoiled as it shivered and huddled against the ground, away from her touch. So she wasn't crazy, there truly was a hatchling here.

"Child," Wyrmrot started, taking a long pause to decide what to even say next, "why are you here? Are your parents here, too?"

iiiiiThe hatchling did not respond, shivering in place. Wyrmrot sighed, if it was even half as frightened as she was it would be a while before it would speak.

"Well, I'm not going to leave you here, I fear you'll die. I'm going to pick you up and take you home with me, okay?"

iiiiiNo response. Wyrmrot gingerly reached in and picked the hatchling up, cradling it against her side with one paw as she walked back home. When she arrived back at camp, Galeblast and Apsalara were coiled around each other, fast asleep. Embers from the fire she had stoked before leaving cast a gentle glow over the camp. Placing the hatchling down on her bedding, Wyrmrot finally got a good look at the hatchling and was frankly appalled. The poor thing was bruised all over, wings torn and and its front right leg at an odd angle. It seemed to be having trouble breathing, its breath coming out short and raspy. On the way back, Wyrmrot remembered a few odd rumors of dragons dropping unwanted hatchlings in here, hoping if the fall didn't kill them, the inhospitality of the City would. Looking the hatchling over now, she could believe it had been dropped from a great height into this place. What an unfortunate child. She could do nothing for it now except curl around it and offer her warmth as they drifted off to sleep.

"I'm sorry, child," Wyrmrot murmured as she watched the hatchling's breathing slow into sleep, "I hope your stay here will be brisk..."
BVCmGQj.png
Pinglist: @Folktale Here's Day 2! A couple close calls with this one, whew. [Rule] [center] [b]DAY 2 - An Assault Already?! [/b] [b]Daily Activities:[/b] Royal - incubated his nest for the second day. Hatchling - rolled a six sided die, resulted in a 3. Brisk lives to see another day! [quote=Pinkerton Pull- BATTLE ITEM] [item= ambush] [b]Rules:[/b] UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result. Heads = Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life. Tails = DEATH STREAK. Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Assassins are exempt. Fight in the coliseum at the highest dragons level using the "food" rules, 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. COIN FLIP RESULT: Heads DIE ROLL RESULTS: Galeblast- 10 Apsalara- 9 Wyrmrot- 2 Brisk- 2 Oooh, what wonderfully lore relevant results! [/quote] [b] LORE [/b] [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]Awaking early the next morning, Apsalara and Galeblast were shocked to see Wyrmrot curled around an imperial hatchling. "Has a hatchling always been part of our group?" Apsalara hissed incredulously to Galeblast. "I don't think so," Galeblast murmured thoughtfully in response, "do you think it may have snuck in through the opening the guards created when we last saw them?" "I doubt it, those guards seemed pretty keen on keeping anything from getting past them," Apsalara snorted back. "Interesting, guess we'll have to ask Wyrmrot when she wakes up... Ah, how are our eggs doing?" "We're curled around them together you dolt, you tell me." "Sorry, I just assumed you were more aware of them than I." "Yeah, well, I'm slowly becoming aware of the fact their father's apparently an idiot. I'm also becoming aware of my hunger for some nice fresh eggs right about now." "Hey, don't say that!" Galeblast quietly giggled, batting playfully at Apsalara who gently hissed and nipped back at his outstretched paw. [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]Wyrmrot awoke from a fragile sleep to the sound of gentle bickering from her group mates. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she blearily blinked to see what the fuss was about. Galeblast and Apsalara had sobered up noticing that she had awoken and now were staring expectantly at Wyrmrot's side. Looking down, Wyrmrot saw the hatchling she had found last night was also waking up now, quickly blinking its eyes to get a bearing on its surroundings. "Hello," Wyrmrot softly murmured to the hatchling, "how are you feeling?" [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]It blinked with big, green eyes the color of tree leaves and swiveled its head around, looking from Wyrmrot to Galeblast and Apsalara to its dark misty surroundings. Then it scooted closer to Wyrmrot's foreleg, faceplanting into the crease where her shoulder met her body, seemingly trying to hide its face away from the group. A faint smile lingered on Wyrmrot's lips as she watched the hatchling's attempt to hide. "Still feeling shy? That's alright," she continued in a low, soft voice, "I'll assume you're fine for now." Galeblast has gotten up from his place curled around his clutch to come closer to the hatchling. "Where did he come from?", Galeblast asked. "I'm not entirely sure..." Wyrmrot responded, "I think he may have been an unwanted hatchling, dropped here by his parents." She frowned, "I'm hoping to bring him to the guard today, to see if it's not too late for him to find a home outside." "Ahh, a smart idea," Galeblast nodded approvingly, "I hope he still has a chance to leave. Still, we're about half a day's walk from the guard. Would you like me to accompany you?" "No, I think I'll be fine, you have your clutch to attend to anyways." Wyrmrot said, nodding at Apsalara still with her clutch of eggs, "It would be better if you stayed here as backup." [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]"Very well then, I'll see what I can do around camp to tidy up. Before you go, you two should have your ration of food for today. I'll have to reapportion things since we have a growing hatchling, now I think of it, and..." Galeblast muttered to himself as he rooted around their supply bag, dropping two packets of grain in front of Wyrmrot and Brisk and another two in front of his and Apsalara's nest. The group quietly chatted amongst themselves as they ate their small breakfast, Brisk eventually coming out of hiding to nibble on his lot of grain. For the devastating news they had received in the past few days, the group was acting surprisingly normal. It was a small blessing. [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]When they had all finished their chatting and chomping, Wyrmrot picked Brisk up by the scruff with her teeth and placed him on her back. She waited for him to get settled and took off at a slow and steady pace, mindful of his bad leg. The trip was largely uneventful until they were about an hour away from the guard. As Wyrmrot passed by a particularly fetid patch of bush filled swamp, a large set of teeth pierced her leg and pulled, attempting to drag her down. She hissed in pain as her leg was pulled out from under her, twirling around to snap at the offender. As she did so, Brisk fell off of his perch in the crook of her neck, falling to the ground with a pained squeak. [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]Crushing the twisted toridae's skull easily in her massive jaws, Wyrmrot whirled back around to see a tar black croaker attempting to drag Brisk away. Once it saw she had noticed it, and the bone meal it had made out of the much larger toridae, it quickly fled back into the swamp leaving a few hasty ripples in the surface of the water. She hissed as she approached Brisk, her leg severely wounded, now oozing a murky black substance. It was poisoned, no doubt. Inspecting Brisk, she winced to see his bad leg was now even worse off. He had suffered even more scrapes and scratches in the scuffle and was back to wide-eyed, shallow, rapid breaths. Sighing, she picked him up under one arm, deciding it would be too much to try to have him balance on her back again. She prayed to the Eleven that she would have the strength to make it to the guard. [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]Finally, Wyrmrot and Brisk arrived at their destination. After another heart pounding half hour of waiting, the branches parted and a guard appeared. Wyrmrot stumbled out to greet the guard, placing Brisk at its feet before backing away slowly. It sniffed the hatchling, carefully inspecting it. Finally, it snorted and set Brisk's broken leg and rubbed some sort of herbal poultice into his wounds. It then offered the same treatment to Wyrmrot, which she accepted gratefully. Once the two were all fixed up, it nodded towards the entrance and stepped away from them. Wyrmrot stared at it incredulously, "I didn't come just to get fixed up, this hatchling- is he infected?" It nodded. "What? How long has it been here?" It shrugged. "How did it get here?" It looked at the sky. "Ah yes, the sky. Big hole in your defenses, don't you think?" It shook its head. [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]Muttering curses under her breath, Wyrmrot nodded her thanks to the guard and placed Brisk back on her neck, going back into the Hewn City. Despite her bad leg, Wyrmrot kept up a faster gait knowing if she went as slowly as before they would be dead meat. The return trip was much faster, and much quieter, thankfully, and before long they were back in camp. [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]Galeblast and Apsalara were shocked and saddened to see Brisk return. Not wanting to upset the hatchling, they chose instead to be alarmed at Brisk and Wyrmrot's new wounds, then relieved to see they were taken care of. The two that had stayed behind showed off their own scrapes, apparently having been ambushed themselves. An ambush on a full nest was only to be expected, which was why Galeblast had stayed back in the first place and the group was glad about this good decision. Of course, Galeblast and Apsalara had a much easier time fending off the predators than Wyrmrot and Brisk had, so their wounds were much lighter. As a result, the group decided that Wyrmrot and Brisk would be on nesting duty until their wounds healed while Galeblast and Apsalara took turns on scavenging duty. [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]The nesting pair would murmur to themselves about how they would raise their hatchlings in this dark environment, what they would do to keep them from harm, as they laid in their nest waiting for sleep to come. Wyrmrot only quietly purred as she laid in her nest with Brisk, lulling the pair to sleep with the steady rumbling. The end to day two had come, so far successfully. What would day three bring?
Pinglist: @Folktale

Here's Day 2! A couple close calls with this one, whew.

DAY 2 - An Assault Already?!

Daily Activities:
Royal - incubated his nest for the second day.
Hatchling - rolled a six sided die, resulted in a 3. Brisk lives to see another day!

Pinkerton Pull- BATTLE ITEM wrote:
Ambush

Rules: UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result.
Heads = Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life.
Tails = DEATH STREAK. Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Assassins are exempt. Fight in the coliseum at the highest dragons level using the "food" rules, 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies.

COIN FLIP RESULT: Heads
DIE ROLL RESULTS:
Galeblast- 10
Apsalara- 9
Wyrmrot- 2
Brisk- 2

Oooh, what wonderfully lore relevant results!

LORE

iiiiiAwaking early the next morning, Apsalara and Galeblast were shocked to see Wyrmrot curled around an imperial hatchling.

"Has a hatchling always been part of our group?" Apsalara hissed incredulously to Galeblast.

"I don't think so," Galeblast murmured thoughtfully in response, "do you think it may have snuck in through the opening the guards created when we last saw them?"

"I doubt it, those guards seemed pretty keen on keeping anything from getting past them," Apsalara snorted back.

"Interesting, guess we'll have to ask Wyrmrot when she wakes up... Ah, how are our eggs doing?"

"We're curled around them together you dolt, you tell me."

"Sorry, I just assumed you were more aware of them than I."

"Yeah, well, I'm slowly becoming aware of the fact their father's apparently an idiot. I'm also becoming aware of my hunger for some nice fresh eggs right about now."

"Hey, don't say that!" Galeblast quietly giggled, batting playfully at Apsalara who gently hissed and nipped back at his outstretched paw.

iiiiiWyrmrot awoke from a fragile sleep to the sound of gentle bickering from her group mates. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she blearily blinked to see what the fuss was about. Galeblast and Apsalara had sobered up noticing that she had awoken and now were staring expectantly at Wyrmrot's side. Looking down, Wyrmrot saw the hatchling she had found last night was also waking up now, quickly blinking its eyes to get a bearing on its surroundings.

"Hello," Wyrmrot softly murmured to the hatchling, "how are you feeling?"

iiiiiIt blinked with big, green eyes the color of tree leaves and swiveled its head around, looking from Wyrmrot to Galeblast and Apsalara to its dark misty surroundings. Then it scooted closer to Wyrmrot's foreleg, faceplanting into the crease where her shoulder met her body, seemingly trying to hide its face away from the group. A faint smile lingered on Wyrmrot's lips as she watched the hatchling's attempt to hide.

"Still feeling shy? That's alright," she continued in a low, soft voice, "I'll assume you're fine for now."

Galeblast has gotten up from his place curled around his clutch to come closer to the hatchling.

"Where did he come from?", Galeblast asked.

"I'm not entirely sure..." Wyrmrot responded, "I think he may have been an unwanted hatchling, dropped here by his parents." She frowned, "I'm hoping to bring him to the guard today, to see if it's not too late for him to find a home outside."

"Ahh, a smart idea," Galeblast nodded approvingly, "I hope he still has a chance to leave. Still, we're about half a day's walk from the guard. Would you like me to accompany you?"

"No, I think I'll be fine, you have your clutch to attend to anyways." Wyrmrot said, nodding at Apsalara still with her clutch of eggs, "It would be better if you stayed here as backup."

iiiii"Very well then, I'll see what I can do around camp to tidy up. Before you go, you two should have your ration of food for today. I'll have to reapportion things since we have a growing hatchling, now I think of it, and..." Galeblast muttered to himself as he rooted around their supply bag, dropping two packets of grain in front of Wyrmrot and Brisk and another two in front of his and Apsalara's nest. The group quietly chatted amongst themselves as they ate their small breakfast, Brisk eventually coming out of hiding to nibble on his lot of grain. For the devastating news they had received in the past few days, the group was acting surprisingly normal. It was a small blessing.

iiiiiWhen they had all finished their chatting and chomping, Wyrmrot picked Brisk up by the scruff with her teeth and placed him on her back. She waited for him to get settled and took off at a slow and steady pace, mindful of his bad leg. The trip was largely uneventful until they were about an hour away from the guard. As Wyrmrot passed by a particularly fetid patch of bush filled swamp, a large set of teeth pierced her leg and pulled, attempting to drag her down. She hissed in pain as her leg was pulled out from under her, twirling around to snap at the offender. As she did so, Brisk fell off of his perch in the crook of her neck, falling to the ground with a pained squeak.

iiiiiCrushing the twisted toridae's skull easily in her massive jaws, Wyrmrot whirled back around to see a tar black croaker attempting to drag Brisk away. Once it saw she had noticed it, and the bone meal it had made out of the much larger toridae, it quickly fled back into the swamp leaving a few hasty ripples in the surface of the water. She hissed as she approached Brisk, her leg severely wounded, now oozing a murky black substance. It was poisoned, no doubt. Inspecting Brisk, she winced to see his bad leg was now even worse off. He had suffered even more scrapes and scratches in the scuffle and was back to wide-eyed, shallow, rapid breaths. Sighing, she picked him up under one arm, deciding it would be too much to try to have him balance on her back again. She prayed to the Eleven that she would have the strength to make it to the guard.

iiiiiFinally, Wyrmrot and Brisk arrived at their destination. After another heart pounding half hour of waiting, the branches parted and a guard appeared. Wyrmrot stumbled out to greet the guard, placing Brisk at its feet before backing away slowly. It sniffed the hatchling, carefully inspecting it. Finally, it snorted and set Brisk's broken leg and rubbed some sort of herbal poultice into his wounds. It then offered the same treatment to Wyrmrot, which she accepted gratefully. Once the two were all fixed up, it nodded towards the entrance and stepped away from them.

Wyrmrot stared at it incredulously, "I didn't come just to get fixed up, this hatchling- is he infected?"

It nodded.

"What? How long has it been here?"

It shrugged.

"How did it get here?"

It looked at the sky.

"Ah yes, the sky. Big hole in your defenses, don't you think?"

It shook its head.

iiiiiMuttering curses under her breath, Wyrmrot nodded her thanks to the guard and placed Brisk back on her neck, going back into the Hewn City. Despite her bad leg, Wyrmrot kept up a faster gait knowing if she went as slowly as before they would be dead meat. The return trip was much faster, and much quieter, thankfully, and before long they were back in camp.

iiiiiGaleblast and Apsalara were shocked and saddened to see Brisk return. Not wanting to upset the hatchling, they chose instead to be alarmed at Brisk and Wyrmrot's new wounds, then relieved to see they were taken care of. The two that had stayed behind showed off their own scrapes, apparently having been ambushed themselves. An ambush on a full nest was only to be expected, which was why Galeblast had stayed back in the first place and the group was glad about this good decision. Of course, Galeblast and Apsalara had a much easier time fending off the predators than Wyrmrot and Brisk had, so their wounds were much lighter. As a result, the group decided that Wyrmrot and Brisk would be on nesting duty until their wounds healed while Galeblast and Apsalara took turns on scavenging duty.

iiiiiThe nesting pair would murmur to themselves about how they would raise their hatchlings in this dark environment, what they would do to keep them from harm, as they laid in their nest waiting for sleep to come. Wyrmrot only quietly purred as she laid in her nest with Brisk, lulling the pair to sleep with the steady rumbling. The end to day two had come, so far successfully. What would day three bring?
BVCmGQj.png
I’m absolutely loving these characters and this setting so far! Feels like getting a special treat to see so much lore writing!!
I’m absolutely loving these characters and this setting so far! Feels like getting a special treat to see so much lore writing!!
@Folktale aw thank you so much! ^u^ I'm hoping to keep up the same amount of writing throughout this challenge, which is why I'm restricting myself to only Pinkerton pulls. I just hope I can keep my writing coherent and cohesive as things go on!
@Folktale aw thank you so much! ^u^ I'm hoping to keep up the same amount of writing throughout this challenge, which is why I'm restricting myself to only Pinkerton pulls. I just hope I can keep my writing coherent and cohesive as things go on!
BVCmGQj.png
This sounds really cool! Could you add me to your pinglist please?
This sounds really cool! Could you add me to your pinglist please?
oh wow the lore behind this is truly extensive and impressive, please add me to the pinglist!
oh wow the lore behind this is truly extensive and impressive, please add me to the pinglist!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@GriffinWings aw thank you, I've added you to the pinglist!

@naranciag thank you so much, that means a lot to me ^u^ I've added you to the pinglist!
@GriffinWings aw thank you, I've added you to the pinglist!

@naranciag thank you so much, that means a lot to me ^u^ I've added you to the pinglist!
BVCmGQj.png
1 2 3