1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Aaaa nooo D: I missed the plague update earlier haha
RIP dragons. You served well.

But at least penny is getting buff
Aaaa nooo D: I missed the plague update earlier haha
RIP dragons. You served well.

But at least penny is getting buff
FR +3
@naranciag @Folktale @Necralisk @Amubun [quote][columns][item=sentinel armor][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]Roll for a challenge.[/quote] [s]narrows eyes at sentinel armor[/s] 11. ok nobody can quit so uhhh 4. YAH YEET WE GOT A FREELOADER [size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f] A deal was made within the brush today. As Penny lumbered back home from an arduous day of hunting, she heard a clamor coming from the shelter in the valley below. She glided silently down the hill towards the shelter, eyes narrowing as she surveyed the scene. A thin, sly-looking mirror had Glitterflower pinned against a rock with one hand and one of Penny's eggs in another. She landed with a heavy rumble. "What are you doing here?!" Penny snarled. The mirror whipped around, eyes wide with fear. His snout almost touching hers, he picked up Glitterflower by the throat and held him out to her. His eyes narrowed as he broke into a smirk. "You know, you made a rash decision leaving your kiddos out here on the prairie alone. Folks like me, well..." He shook Penny's egg in his other hand. "...we just can't pass up a good meal when we see it-" Talons, encircled around his throat. He dropped the egg and the kid, clamoring at the strong arm which lifted him high above the ground. "I know folks like you," snarled Penny. "Scavengers. Looters. You take what isn't yours because you don't [i] own anything [/i]." She shook him a little bit, tilting her head to inspect him further. "And yet, you intrigue me. Your ribs are showing. You're weak. But smart. I pity you." The mirror's eyes were like saucers. "Too much death has occurred on this land. Stay with me, and do right by me, and I'll make sure you don't wind up in the ground before your time. How does that sound?" She dropped him onto the ground as he gasped and coughed, clutching his throat. And yet, he nodded. So it goes in the Valley. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74917162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749172/74917162_350.png[/img][/url] [/font][/color][/size][s] im gonna do more pulls but this deserves it's own post [/s] ----- [quote][columns][item=cryptic molding runescrap][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]Roll for a challenge.[/quote] bruh backstabbing...ong... ok ill write lore for this in a minute i have ideas i jus.t...hoh...bye glitterflower [size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f]Glitterflower eventually succumbs to injuries sustained in the altercation with Maximo. Better to make allies than enemies, or so Penny figures, but she can afford to be a little rough with him. Rage is powerful, but patience builds empires. [quote][columns][item=ire tweet][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]40-50 battles.[/quote] apneic misunderstands the rules of the locke and accidentally levels up maximo by himself instead of just grinding in the training fields with him and penny.png oops anyways hes lvl 4 now i guess [size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f] Penny kicks Maximo out for the day to retrieve food for the group from the fields. It's safer than the forest - she'd like for him to actually come back. She cherishes the time alone, but it is better spent working than mourning. She buries Glitterflower before she spends time gathering sticks and logs to create a sturdier shelter, all the while mumbling about how Maximo is most definitely sleeping outside. notable loot: [item=leafy pack] [quote][columns][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]Uh Oh.[/quote] aight we got a uhhh beastclan attack sweats Penny - 5 Maximo - 5 Generous - 8 Marudeva - 4 all is well no lore for this just imagine a bumble came in and stung everyone a couple of times boo hiss [quote][columns][item=pressed flower][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]Roll for a challenge.[/quote] ITS QUEST TIME Rolls on return: Penny - 4 Maximo - 6 [size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f] Penny is now level 9. Maximo is now level 5. Notable loot: [item=contuse][item=leafy pack] [quote][columns][item=fiery acuity fragment][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]Uh Oh.[/quote] we keep getting beastclan attacks and tbh im not complaining Penny - 9 Maximo - 6 Generous - 12 Marudeva - 7 this luck will run out. lore-wise, there's a bumble hive nearby i guess. we gotta find out where the BEES are coming from... [img]https://c.tenor.com/E7eCsMBS04gAAAAC/bees-oprah.gif[/img] [quote][columns][item=pelagas feathers][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]10-20 battles.[/quote] Quick jaunt in the woodland path for old times sake I guess lol. It's an easy item grab since Penny has an ambush now and Maximo laps up the scraps of EXP they're still getting there. No lore for this either it's boring to write out Penny getting supplies. She's building wowwww #girlbossdiy Also Maximo is level 6 Notable loot: [item=leafy pack][item=minor health potion][item=sap] [quote][columns][item=song cricket][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]20-30 battles.[/quote] everybody was kung fu fighting Notable loot: [item=leafy pack][item=clown charger][item=minor health potion]
@naranciag @Folktale @Necralisk @Amubun
Quote:
Sentinel Armor Roll for a challenge.

narrows eyes at sentinel armor
11. ok nobody can quit so uhhh
4. YAH YEET WE GOT A FREELOADER

A deal was made within the brush today.

As Penny lumbered back home from an arduous day of hunting, she heard a clamor coming from the shelter in the valley below. She glided silently down the hill towards the shelter, eyes narrowing as she surveyed the scene. A thin, sly-looking mirror had Glitterflower pinned against a rock with one hand and one of Penny's eggs in another. She landed with a heavy rumble.

"What are you doing here?!" Penny snarled. The mirror whipped around, eyes wide with fear. His snout almost touching hers, he picked up Glitterflower by the throat and held him out to her. His eyes narrowed as he broke into a smirk.

"You know, you made a rash decision leaving your kiddos out here on the prairie alone. Folks like me, well..." He shook Penny's egg in his other hand. "...we just can't pass up a good meal when we see it-"

Talons, encircled around his throat. He dropped the egg and the kid, clamoring at the strong arm which lifted him high above the ground. "I know folks like you," snarled Penny. "Scavengers. Looters. You take what isn't yours because you don't own anything ." She shook him a little bit, tilting her head to inspect him further. "And yet, you intrigue me. Your ribs are showing. You're weak. But smart. I pity you." The mirror's eyes were like saucers.

"Too much death has occurred on this land. Stay with me, and do right by me, and I'll make sure you don't wind up in the ground before your time. How does that sound?"
She dropped him onto the ground as he gasped and coughed, clutching his throat. And yet, he nodded. So it goes in the Valley.

74917162_350.png

im gonna do more pulls but this deserves it's own post

Quote:
Cryptic Molding Runescrap Roll for a challenge.

bruh backstabbing...ong...

ok ill write lore for this in a minute i have ideas i jus.t...hoh...bye glitterflower

Glitterflower eventually succumbs to injuries sustained in the altercation with Maximo. Better to make allies than enemies, or so Penny figures, but she can afford to be a little rough with him. Rage is powerful, but patience builds empires.

Quote:
Ire Tweet 40-50 battles.

apneic misunderstands the rules of the locke and accidentally levels up maximo by himself instead of just grinding in the training fields with him and penny.png oops anyways hes lvl 4 now i guess

Penny kicks Maximo out for the day to retrieve food for the group from the fields. It's safer than the forest - she'd like for him to actually come back. She cherishes the time alone, but it is better spent working than mourning. She buries Glitterflower before she spends time gathering sticks and logs to create a sturdier shelter, all the while mumbling about how Maximo is most definitely sleeping outside.

notable loot: Leafy Pack

Quote:
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Uh Oh.

aight we got a uhhh beastclan attack sweats
Penny - 5
Maximo - 5
Generous - 8
Marudeva - 4

all is well

no lore for this just imagine a bumble came in and stung everyone a couple of times boo hiss
Quote:
Pressed Flower Roll for a challenge.

ITS QUEST TIME
Rolls on return:
Penny - 4
Maximo - 6

Penny is now level 9.
Maximo is now level 5.
Notable loot: Contuse Leafy Pack

Quote:
Fiery Acuity Fragment Uh Oh.

we keep getting beastclan attacks and tbh im not complaining

Penny - 9
Maximo - 6
Generous - 12
Marudeva - 7

this luck will run out. lore-wise, there's a bumble hive nearby i guess. we gotta find out where the BEES are coming from...

bees-oprah.gif
Quote:
Pelagas Feathers 10-20 battles.

Quick jaunt in the woodland path for old times sake I guess lol. It's an easy item grab since Penny has an ambush now and Maximo laps up the scraps of EXP they're still getting there. No lore for this either it's boring to write out Penny getting supplies. She's building wowwww #girlbossdiy

Also Maximo is level 6

Notable loot: Leafy Pack Minor Health Potion Sap
Quote:
Song Cricket 20-30 battles.

everybody was kung fu fighting

Notable loot: Leafy Pack Clown Charger Minor Health Potion
ohhh wow i love this -eyes- a very dramatic first meeting! he didn't make a good impression now did he lol, good for him there's been too much death or else i can't see his story ending well
ohhh wow i love this -eyes- a very dramatic first meeting! he didn't make a good impression now did he lol, good for him there's been too much death or else i can't see his story ending well
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

Ooooo yay not the plague
Ooooo yay not the plague
FR +3
Penny is NOT messing around, and we love to see it. You come into HER HOUSE and threaten HER CHILDREN!? Not gonna fly. Such a fun lore update!
Penny is NOT messing around, and we love to see it. You come into HER HOUSE and threaten HER CHILDREN!? Not gonna fly. Such a fun lore update!
oh no glitterflower D:
also nice maximo buff
oh no glitterflower D:
also nice maximo buff
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

Pinglist me, please? The story is already making me feel things, oh no.
Pinglist me, please? The story is already making me feel things, oh no.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@naranciag @Folktale @Necralisk @Amubun @Venusian [quote][columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/749172/74917162p.png[/img][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]Someone give this idiot a job!!!!!!![/quote] Maximo is now an architect. Maybe our stick house isn't as structurally sound as we thought. [quote][columns][item=game fowl][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]40-50 battles.[/quote] Sigh. Maximo is now level 7. Notable loot: [item=leafy pack][item=might fragment][item=minor health potion]x2 [quote][columns][item=envenom][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]Oh No.[/quote] D..death streak. Somehow, Maximo lived. Penny died once but food rules so uhhh phew [quote][columns][item=muckbottom shell][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]Roll for a challenge.[/quote] DA PLAGUE Penny - 12 Maximo - 10 Marudeva - 11 Generous - 3 (bruh) [size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f]Sickness continues to ravage the band. Baby Generous struggles to keep up with the rest of the crew, and she’s small for her age - it’s unclear as to if she’ll keep growing. She hasn’t in a few days. No matter - construction on the shelter is going great, though it looks more like a refined lean-to than anything. Next on the list is better insulation for the eggs. If you hold them up to your ears, a faint rumble can be heard from inside. They are going to hatch soon!
@naranciag @Folktale @Necralisk @Amubun @Venusian
Quote:
74917162p.png Someone give this idiot a job!!!!!!!

Maximo is now an architect. Maybe our stick house isn't as structurally sound as we thought.
Quote:
Game Fowl 40-50 battles.

Sigh.
Maximo is now level 7.
Notable loot: Leafy Pack Might Fragment Minor Health Potion x2
Quote:
Envenom Oh No.

D..death streak.

Somehow, Maximo lived. Penny died once but food rules so uhhh phew
Quote:
Muckbottom Shell Roll for a challenge.

DA PLAGUE

Penny - 12
Maximo - 10
Marudeva - 11
Generous - 3 (bruh)

Sickness continues to ravage the band. Baby Generous struggles to keep up with the rest of the crew, and she’s small for her age - it’s unclear as to if she’ll keep growing. She hasn’t in a few days. No matter - construction on the shelter is going great, though it looks more like a refined lean-to than anything. Next on the list is better insulation for the eggs. If you hold them up to your ears, a faint rumble can be heard from inside. They are going to hatch soon!
I am loving your run commentary for yesterday and today so SO much
I am loving your run commentary for yesterday and today so SO much
your commentary is so golden... i feel like against my better judgement i will love maximo
your commentary is so golden... i feel like against my better judgement i will love maximo
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread