Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [kingdomlocke] the fact it rains
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@naranciag @Folktale @Necralisk [quote][columns][item=diaphanous wing][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]Roll for a challenge.[/quote] [s]aaand BEAU QUITS HIS JOB[/s] [size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f] It's not long into the day before Beau decides he [b]hates being an Alchemist[/b]. It's far too much work...and way too much pressure. He decides, instead, he wants to take care of the familiars the party brings home. He teaches Generous how to care for the [b]Sweetpuff[/b] from the day's hunt, and the Sweetpuff perches delightedly on Generous' shoulder. What a pair! [quote][columns][item=darterbane leaf beetle][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]20-30 battles.[/quote] [size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f] Will our beloved heroes ever catch a break? The days seem to stretch longer and longer. It also appears as though a couple combatants want to come home with the warriors.. Notable loot: [item=autumn dryad][item=basilisk][item=meditate][item=shred][item=leafy pack][item=minor health potion]
@naranciag @Folktale @Necralisk
Quote:
Diaphanous Wing Roll for a challenge.

aaand BEAU QUITS HIS JOB

It's not long into the day before Beau decides he hates being an Alchemist. It's far too much work...and way too much pressure. He decides, instead, he wants to take care of the familiars the party brings home. He teaches Generous how to care for the Sweetpuff from the day's hunt, and the Sweetpuff perches delightedly on Generous' shoulder. What a pair!

Quote:
Darterbane Leaf Beetle 20-30 battles.

Will our beloved heroes ever catch a break? The days seem to stretch longer and longer. It also appears as though a couple combatants want to come home with the warriors..

Notable loot: Autumn Dryad Basilisk Meditate Shred Leafy Pack Minor Health Potion
@apneic slap me on this pinglist! I meant to ask earlier but was too excited to hatch my nests and forgot whoops.

Can I just say your formatting is aesthetically beautiful? I didn't even think of tracking notable loot! Reading through is a pleasure!
Also lol Beau just like SCREW THIS POTIONS ARE DUMB :(
Loving the story so far! :D
@apneic slap me on this pinglist! I meant to ask earlier but was too excited to hatch my nests and forgot whoops.

Can I just say your formatting is aesthetically beautiful? I didn't even think of tracking notable loot! Reading through is a pleasure!
Also lol Beau just like SCREW THIS POTIONS ARE DUMB :(
Loving the story so far! :D
FR +3
oh wow you got two fams from 20-30 battles??? nice! they must really like your dragons lol. and rip to Beau, good thing he got out early?
oh wow you got two fams from 20-30 battles??? nice! they must really like your dragons lol. and rip to Beau, good thing he got out early?
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag @Folktale @Necralisk @Amubun [quote][columns][item=sentinel armor][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]Roll for a challenge.[/quote] [s]woe plague be upon ye[/s] Penny - 5 Beau - 1 [s] SCREAMS [/s] Stella - 1 [s] SCREAMS LOUDER [/s] Glitterflower - 8 Generous - 4 [size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f] The air is thick with the smell of sick. [b]Some dragons did not wake up today.[/b] And yet, the sunrise once again casts a golden glow on the valley dwellers' makeshift shelter, bathing their resting figures in a brilliant light. We bury their bodies by the river. There is more work to be done today.
@naranciag @Folktale @Necralisk @Amubun
Quote:
Sentinel Armor Roll for a challenge.

woe plague be upon ye
Penny - 5
Beau - 1 SCREAMS
Stella - 1 SCREAMS LOUDER
Glitterflower - 8
Generous - 4

The air is thick with the smell of sick. Some dragons did not wake up today. And yet, the sunrise once again casts a golden glow on the valley dwellers' makeshift shelter, bathing their resting figures in a brilliant light.

We bury their bodies by the river. There is more work to be done today.
oh noooo the plague :( poor dragons! always more work to be done...
oh noooo the plague :( poor dragons! always more work to be done...
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

SCREAMING INTENSIFIES NOOOOO
SCREAMING INTENSIFIES NOOOOO
@naranciag @Folktale sobs violently fingers crossed we get a freeloader or smth Penny cannot handle single parent life with like five hatchlings running around
@naranciag @Folktale sobs violently fingers crossed we get a freeloader or smth Penny cannot handle single parent life with like five hatchlings running around
oh yeah fingers definitely crossed :( poor penny
oh yeah fingers definitely crossed :( poor penny
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag @Folktale @Necralisk @Amubun [quote][columns][item=catfeather loop][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]Roll for a challenge.[/quote] NOT THE PLAGUE AGAIN BY TALOS Penny - 9 Glitterflower - 2 (sweats) Generous - 10 No lore for this theyre just all still sick I guess cries [quote][columns][item=sacridite][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]Roll for a challenge.[/quote] 10 - no newbies 1 - ok hatchling time [size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f] A hardy little creature emerges from the brush. A youngling, not quite sure where he came from or where he's going, but he likes this group so he's gonna stick with em. He has taken on a helper role quite early. [b] Marudeva [/b] joins the party. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74939808][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749399/74939808_350.png[/img][/url] [quote][columns][item=burrowing porcupine][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f][b]40-50 matches.[/quote] this was the most painful 50 matches ever i had to reset after every battle because poor penny is all alone hsdjkhdskjg [size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#6e415f] Penny's eyes are dark as she leaves the shelter today. Nothing ever goes as planned, does it? Why did she think this was a good idea? Was there really anything out there for her in the valley? ...No use in sulking, she concludes. It may take more battles today to obtain a feasible amount of food, as she's doing this work alone, but she knows the hatchlings back at camp are ready for training in a few days' time. Time heals all wounds, doesn't it? Penny is now [b] level 8 [/b] . Notable loot: [item=leafy pack] x2 [item=clown charger] [item=minor health potion]
@naranciag @Folktale @Necralisk @Amubun
Quote:
Catfeather Loop Roll for a challenge.

NOT THE PLAGUE AGAIN BY TALOS
Penny - 9
Glitterflower - 2 (sweats)
Generous - 10

No lore for this theyre just all still sick I guess cries
Quote:
Sacridite Roll for a challenge.

10 - no newbies
1 - ok hatchling time

A hardy little creature emerges from the brush. A youngling, not quite sure where he came from or where he's going, but he likes this group so he's gonna stick with em. He has taken on a helper role quite early.

Marudeva joins the party.

74939808_350.png

Quote:
Burrowing Porcupine 40-50 matches.

this was the most painful 50 matches ever i had to reset after every battle because poor penny is all alone hsdjkhdskjg

Penny's eyes are dark as she leaves the shelter today. Nothing ever goes as planned, does it? Why did she think this was a good idea? Was there really anything out there for her in the valley?

...No use in sulking, she concludes. It may take more battles today to obtain a feasible amount of food, as she's doing this work alone, but she knows the hatchlings back at camp are ready for training in a few days' time. Time heals all wounds, doesn't it?

Penny is now level 8 .
Notable loot: Leafy Pack x2 Clown Charger Minor Health Potion
ogh holy cow, resetting every battle :( and poor poor Penny... I hope it gets easier for her soon! at least she's level 8 now and also got a friend (the familiar)
ogh holy cow, resetting every battle :( and poor poor Penny... I hope it gets easier for her soon! at least she's level 8 now and also got a friend (the familiar)
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread