Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coat of Arms: a Kingdomlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sailor Blackwood, arrr. Guardians look like pirates I can't help it-
Sailor Blackwood, arrr. Guardians look like pirates I can't help it-
FR +3
[center]DAY 6 Item collected: Brilliant Feather Cluster [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/6347.png[/img] [b]Roll for a challenge: 4. Freeloader. Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult level 1 dragon off the AH. They join your kingdom.[/b] Gotta love getting those dergs :} ------------------------ [b][u]Prismacolor Palace[/b][/u] [i][b]Rockspine:[/b] What's...what's this?[/i] Rockspine blinked rapidly whilst she stood in place, eyeing the corner of the palace intently. The thing that caught her attention? Some pile that could have been easily mistaken as trash. Rockspine wouldn't have been so intrigued if...the pile wasn't so...tidy? Was that an appropriate word? The fae's pondering was abruptly interrupted by a loud thumping sound. Upon whipping her head around, Moondancer abruptly halted themself behind her, brandishing a grin whilst he peered at the Royal. [i][b]Moondancer:[/b] Ah, Queen Rockspine! Forgive me, I've—I've been helping a travel buddy gather his things, and I thought, well, since you're letting me stay here, I might as well bring a friend! You don't mind...right?[/i] Rockspine stared at the dark-tinted Guardian, her expression a blend of surprise and glee. More subjects to rule over! It's all so sudden, too! [i][b]Rockspine:[/b] Ah, of course! As I said, we could really use the company. So, when is he coming..?[/i] [i][b]Moondancer:[/b] Actually, he's here now! Let me just...[/i] Upon completing his sentence, Moondancer's head swiveled around, examining the surroundings around him. Before Rockspine could question him, Moondancer heaved in an inhale and bellowed: [i][b]Moondancer:[/b] [b]Gustavo![/b] Come on over; our new friend is here![/i] As if it were right on cue, a green Fae pranced out of the bushes, his beady eyes widening as soon as he slowed his pace. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74853310][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748534/74853310_350.png[/img][/url] [i][b]Rockspine:[/b] Ah, hello! I'm—[/i] [i][b]Gustavo:[/b] Pleased to get acquainted with you. Now, if you excuse me, Moondancer is helping me move into a cave with him.[/i] Rockspine fluttered her eyelashes, stunned at how curt the second Fae was. She tilted her head back towards Moondancer, only to be offered a forced grin before the pair padded off, tidy pile in tow. How odd. ------------------------ Gustavo has joined the palace. (On an off topic note, I noticed a second ruleset @Folktale made involving Crim circling around and I feel very tempted to join the bandwagon. However, I'm going to modify it to make things even more challenging! Make Crim an even bigger blessing, but also a dreaded curse. When I get home from work, I'll begin writing myself a tampered ruleset and give it a brief test run before I opt to use it. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll ping you when I have completed it!) ------------------------ Pings: @Amubun @naranciag @Necralisk @Folktale[/center]
DAY 6

Item collected: Brilliant Feather Cluster
6347.png

Roll for a challenge: 4. Freeloader. Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult level 1 dragon off the AH. They join your kingdom.

Gotta love getting those dergs :}

Prismacolor Palace
Rockspine: What's...what's this?
Rockspine blinked rapidly whilst she stood in place, eyeing the corner of the palace intently. The thing that caught her attention? Some pile that could have been easily mistaken as trash. Rockspine wouldn't have been so intrigued if...the pile wasn't so...tidy? Was that an appropriate word? The fae's pondering was abruptly interrupted by a loud thumping sound. Upon whipping her head around, Moondancer abruptly halted themself behind her, brandishing a grin whilst he peered at the Royal.
Moondancer: Ah, Queen Rockspine! Forgive me, I've—I've been helping a travel buddy gather his things, and I thought, well, since you're letting me stay here, I might as well bring a friend! You don't mind...right?
Rockspine stared at the dark-tinted Guardian, her expression a blend of surprise and glee. More subjects to rule over! It's all so sudden, too!
Rockspine: Ah, of course! As I said, we could really use the company. So, when is he coming..?
Moondancer: Actually, he's here now! Let me just...
Upon completing his sentence, Moondancer's head swiveled around, examining the surroundings around him. Before Rockspine could question him, Moondancer heaved in an inhale and bellowed:
Moondancer: Gustavo! Come on over; our new friend is here!
As if it were right on cue, a green Fae pranced out of the bushes, his beady eyes widening as soon as he slowed his pace.
74853310_350.png
Rockspine: Ah, hello! I'm—
Gustavo: Pleased to get acquainted with you. Now, if you excuse me, Moondancer is helping me move into a cave with him.
Rockspine fluttered her eyelashes, stunned at how curt the second Fae was. She tilted her head back towards Moondancer, only to be offered a forced grin before the pair padded off, tidy pile in tow. How odd.

Gustavo has joined the palace.

(On an off topic note, I noticed a second ruleset @Folktale made involving Crim circling around and I feel very tempted to join the bandwagon. However, I'm going to modify it to make things even more challenging! Make Crim an even bigger blessing, but also a dreaded curse. When I get home from work, I'll begin writing myself a tampered ruleset and give it a brief test run before I opt to use it. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll ping you when I have completed it!)

Pings: @Amubun @naranciag @Necralisk @Folktale
oh i'm so interested in that ruleset, please lemme know when it gets posted!

also welcome to Gustavo!!
oh i'm so interested in that ruleset, please lemme know when it gets posted!

also welcome to Gustavo!!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

Update: I decided to give a new ruleset a run for my locke! I've tested it out and made sure things are both rewarding AND deadly...but not too rewarding or deadly. Enter Crim's Calamity! (ruleset-specific ping: @naranciag)
Update 2: I stared at the ruleset too long and decided...too much effort. I'll stick with normal Crim rules for now, but mayhaps I'll use this for a future second locke should this one fail? Hardcore Kingdomlocke is definitely a challenge up my sleeves.

As Crim seemingly collects twice as much as Pinkerton gives away, our favorite little collector is bound to go on some hijinks. This ruleset inspired by @Folktale's additional ruleset will offer the chance for Crim to be twice the blessing, but also twice the curse. As always, you do not have to participate in Crim's Calamity daily, but if you get a roll you don't like, you better commit to it!
If you opt for some bonus Crim sessions, roll a d6 before your roll(s). Odd numbers means that the roll is treated like a normal Pinkerton roll, but evens mean that Crim has some tricks up her sleeves, and the risk and reward is doubled (not literally, though)! In that case, rely on the rolls below (so that y'all don't strain yourselves to read, CC additions / edits will have a star ?):

Food: Coliseum time!
? Plants: 20-30 matches
? Insects: 30-40 matches
? Seafood: 40-50 matches
? Meat: 50-60 matches

You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the lowest level dragon of that group. (If a scout is in your lair then any venue can be selected.) If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regain health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate.

Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge! These have been edited both for the Kingdomlocke and the Crim's Calamity ruleset.
Roll a 12-sided die. Your challenge is as follows:

1. There’s a scandal afoot. Pick two of your ready-to-breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them in a nest. The hatchlings, if they survive, join your kingdom.
If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchling off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered!
? However, depending on how scandalous this little scandal is, this relationship could have a chance of harming the palace's dynamic. Roll a d6!
1-2 — No one has caught on to the scandal...or, maybe, it's just a normal relationship, and our imaginations are running wild! Both partners are safe.
3-4 — One dragon admits they are at fault, but do not clarify who their partner is! Exalt one of the partners.
5-6 — Both dragons are caught! Exalt both partners as soon as they stop nesting. Those hatchlings, however, can stay. It's not their fault.

2. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets exalted, so does the other.

3. Hunting trip. Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a familiar drop.
Alternate Hunting Trip Variation (based on a suggestion by Alphazi) Roll 1d4:
1) Hunting Trip (Look for a familiar)
2) Treasure Hunt (Look for a chest or other openable)
3) Stocking up on Supplies (Look for a battlestone)
4) Costume Shopping (Look for an apparel item)

4. Freeloader. Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy????
? Grab the 2 cheapest adult level 1 dragons off the AH. They join your kingdom.

5. Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each.
? If the dragon gets a 1-2, they get exalted!

6. Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each.

7. Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each.

8. The Plague! A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal.
? On a 1-2 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.

9. Backstabbing. Choose a dragon at random who is not the Royal. Exalt them. Bye.
Alternate Honorable Duel Option (inspired by a suggestion by TheAwesoMew): Flip a coin, if heads, take two random not-leader dragons into the coli, and exalt whoever faints first. If tails, do the backstabbing as above.

10. Train the Newbies. Take all your level 4 or lower dragons and level them up one level. If you don’t have any, skip this roll.

11. I quit. Choose a dragon at random. That dragon hates their job and quits. They now have to roll for a new one. The Royal is exempt from this.

12. A coup!
? Roll 5 d20s. If you roll a 1 with any of them then your kingdom has dramatically betrayed your Royal a la the ides of march and you must exalt them. The dragons elect a new Royal. Randomize a dragon from your kingdom to become the new Royal.

Familiars: ? Buy the 2 cheapest level 2 dragons in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-18) to determine which breed you will get! You can roll two different numbers or keep the breed the same!

1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer
14. Bogsneak
15. Gaoler
16. Banescale
17. Obelisk
18. Veilspun

If not playing with ancient breeds, roll a 1-14.

Apparel: Romance! Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you.
? The female might have complications during egg laying. Roll a d6. If you get a 1, the female has to get exalted.

Battle items: UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result.
Heads = Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal.
? Any dragon who rolls a 1-2 is exalted or loses a life.
Tails = DEATH STREAK. Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Assassins are exempt. Fight in the coliseum at the highest dragons level using the "food" rules, 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies.
Update: I decided to give a new ruleset a run for my locke! I've tested it out and made sure things are both rewarding AND deadly...but not too rewarding or deadly. Enter Crim's Calamity! (ruleset-specific ping: @naranciag)
Update 2: I stared at the ruleset too long and decided...too much effort. I'll stick with normal Crim rules for now, but mayhaps I'll use this for a future second locke should this one fail? Hardcore Kingdomlocke is definitely a challenge up my sleeves.

As Crim seemingly collects twice as much as Pinkerton gives away, our favorite little collector is bound to go on some hijinks. This ruleset inspired by @Folktale's additional ruleset will offer the chance for Crim to be twice the blessing, but also twice the curse. As always, you do not have to participate in Crim's Calamity daily, but if you get a roll you don't like, you better commit to it!
If you opt for some bonus Crim sessions, roll a d6 before your roll(s). Odd numbers means that the roll is treated like a normal Pinkerton roll, but evens mean that Crim has some tricks up her sleeves, and the risk and reward is doubled (not literally, though)! In that case, rely on the rolls below (so that y'all don't strain yourselves to read, CC additions / edits will have a star ?):

Food: Coliseum time!
? Plants: 20-30 matches
? Insects: 30-40 matches
? Seafood: 40-50 matches
? Meat: 50-60 matches

You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the lowest level dragon of that group. (If a scout is in your lair then any venue can be selected.) If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regain health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate.

Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge! These have been edited both for the Kingdomlocke and the Crim's Calamity ruleset.
Roll a 12-sided die. Your challenge is as follows:

1. There’s a scandal afoot. Pick two of your ready-to-breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them in a nest. The hatchlings, if they survive, join your kingdom.
If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchling off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered!
? However, depending on how scandalous this little scandal is, this relationship could have a chance of harming the palace's dynamic. Roll a d6!
1-2 — No one has caught on to the scandal...or, maybe, it's just a normal relationship, and our imaginations are running wild! Both partners are safe.
3-4 — One dragon admits they are at fault, but do not clarify who their partner is! Exalt one of the partners.
5-6 — Both dragons are caught! Exalt both partners as soon as they stop nesting. Those hatchlings, however, can stay. It's not their fault.

2. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets exalted, so does the other.

3. Hunting trip. Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a familiar drop.
Alternate Hunting Trip Variation (based on a suggestion by Alphazi) Roll 1d4:
1) Hunting Trip (Look for a familiar)
2) Treasure Hunt (Look for a chest or other openable)
3) Stocking up on Supplies (Look for a battlestone)
4) Costume Shopping (Look for an apparel item)

4. Freeloader. Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy????
? Grab the 2 cheapest adult level 1 dragons off the AH. They join your kingdom.

5. Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each.

6. Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each.

7. Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each.

8. The Plague! A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal.
? On a 1-2 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.

9. Backstabbing. Choose a dragon at random who is not the Royal. Exalt them. Bye.
Alternate Honorable Duel Option (inspired by a suggestion by TheAwesoMew): Flip a coin, if heads, take two random not-leader dragons into the coli, and exalt whoever faints first. If tails, do the backstabbing as above.

10. Train the Newbies. Take all your level 4 or lower dragons and level them up one level. If you don’t have any, skip this roll.

11. I quit. Choose a dragon at random. That dragon hates their job and quits. They now have to roll for a new one. The Royal is exempt from this.

12. A coup!
? Roll 5 d20s. If you roll a 1 with any of them then your kingdom has dramatically betrayed your Royal a la the ides of march and you must exalt them. The dragons elect a new Royal. Randomize a dragon from your kingdom to become the new Royal.

Familiars: ? Buy the 2 cheapest level 2 dragons in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-18) to determine which breed you will get! You can roll two different numbers or keep the breed the same!

1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer
14. Bogsneak
15. Gaoler
16. Banescale
17. Obelisk
18. Veilspun

If not playing with ancient breeds, roll a 1-14.

Apparel: Romance! Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you.
? The female might have complications during egg laying. Roll a d6. If you get a 1, the female has to get exalted.

Battle items: UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result.
Heads = Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal.
? Any dragon who rolls a 1-2 is exalted or loses a life.
Tails = DEATH STREAK. Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Assassins are exempt. Fight in the coliseum at the highest dragons level using the "food" rules, 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies.
[center]DAY 7 Item collected: Spineback Slug [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/8103.png[/img] [b]30-40 matches in the Training Fields[/b] Dragons going on the expedition: Blackwood, Moondancer, Gustavo ------------------------ CODE TO USE: [i][b]Name:[/b]Speech[/i] No lore today! (stumped with ideas. Sorry! Don't worry, I'll try to make an attempt to mention this day in potential future days.) ------------------------ Blackwood, Moondancer, and Gustavo have traversed 40 different paths in the Training Fields. Gustavo stretches his limbs...he is now level 4! ------------------------ Pings: @Amubun @naranciag @Necralisk @Folktale[/center]
DAY 7

Item collected: Spineback Slug
8103.png

30-40 matches in the Training Fields

Dragons going on the expedition: Blackwood, Moondancer, Gustavo

CODE TO USE: Name:Speech

No lore today! (stumped with ideas. Sorry! Don't worry, I'll try to make an attempt to mention this day in potential future days.)

Blackwood, Moondancer, and Gustavo have traversed 40 different paths in the Training Fields. Gustavo stretches his limbs...he is now level 4!

[center]Bonus Crim Craziness! [u]Event #1[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/10220.png[/img] Crushed Petals [b]Roll for a challenge: Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.[/b] Dragons gone on the expedition: Rockspine and Blackwood Rockspine breathed heavily, allowing a low growl to rumble from her throat. This forest was nothing like the lush fields that she and her subjects had explored intently. These foes we're much harder to defeat, much scarier to face. However, her eyes traveled to her partner Blackwood, and upon noticing the grin spreading across the sailor's face, she noticed that he was having much more fun. This sentiment alone made the royal beam. She remembered the two's very first brawl; Blackwood was so reluctant to travel with her, but due to her absolute coolness, he decided to come along with her! Yep, that was totally what happened. Rockspine's reminiscing was put to an abrupt halt when her gaze shifted upwards to watch Blackwood shoot her a lopsided grin. Pointing his talon at the downed foes he had bested, he bellowed out in glee. However, Blackwood's victory was not what Rockspine was paying attention to. She squinted ahead, noticing some movement in the flora...and she warily eyed the Guardian whilst he padded closer to it. "Blackwood? Blackwood, you better be careful..." Rockspine tentatively murmured, her fins getting pinned against her head. At her statement, Blackwood spun his head around, batting his eyelids at the concerned Fae. "Ah, I've been careful this whole time! I think this whole sailor gig has toughened me up! I feel as strong as an ox! No worries, I'll keep you safe, my leige," Blackwood chuffed in response, allowing his tail to twitch whilst he spoke. Unbeknownst to him, the flora seemed to be creeping closer to the party. As soon as Rockspine noticed what was happening, she abruptly perked up. "Blackwood, watch out—" the Fae began to shout, but unfortunately, she was too late. Rockspine turned back to face in front of himself, only to witness a green plant shoot out and aim a bite directly onto his neck. The guardian let out a pained cry, attempting to pull away from the plant. However, he ended up tripping over his feet, letting out a grunt as he did so. Rockspine's eyes widened in horror whilst she watched this event unfold, staring at the helpless guardian whilst he convulsed. "Rockspine!" a cry gurgled out from the back of his throat, "Rockspine, don't—don't leave me alone here! Please..." Rockspine continued watching Blackwood, her talons piercing the earth. This was the most vulnerable he had been in front of her. His cheeks had begun to grow shinier at each year that dripped down, and that injury...that terrible gash piercing his skin...there was no one to treat it. Rockspine certainly wasn't able to carry Blackwood. His last moments would have to be spent suffering, and Rockspine could not bear the thought of having to witness that. Thus, she ran. She ran until his pleading stopped echoing through the clearing. She ran until she was no longer encompassed in bushes. She ran until she couldn't run anymore. • Blackwood has been slain in the Woodland Path by a Greenroot Janustrap. He is exalted. Bye, sailor man unu • Rockspine is now level 6! I rolled a 4...she survives! ---------- [u]Event #2[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/15296.png[/img] Leporidae Guise [b]Roll for a challenge: 8. The Plague! A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life. [/b] Rockspine: 1 Moondancer: 6 Gustavo: 2 [i]throws myself on the floor and wails[/i] • Rockspine has fallen too ill to lead. She opts to pass the scepter to Moondancer should she not recover. When someone comes to check on her next, Rockspine had seemingly disappeared from her quarters, not a trace of her left. That's weird... --------------- [u]Event #3[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/968.png[/img] Rose Quartz [b]Roll for a challenge: 4. Freeloader. Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult level 1 dragon off the AH. They join your kingdom.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74643356][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746434/74643356_350.png[/img][/url] Enter Nihmedu! ----------------- [u]Event #4[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/489.png[/img] Exotic Arcanist Idol [b]Roll for a challenge: 1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready-to-breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them in a nest. The hatchlings, if they survive, join your kingdom. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchling off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75062329][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/750624/75062329_350.png[/img][/url] Enter Laudwine! She's been discovered when a search party had been sent out in search of Rockspine. Could she be related to someone here..? Starting tomorrow, I will roll for her survival. ------------ Pings: @Amubun @naranciag @Necralisk @Folktale
Bonus Crim Craziness!

Event #1

10220.png
Crushed Petals
Roll for a challenge: Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.

Dragons gone on the expedition: Rockspine and Blackwood

Rockspine breathed heavily, allowing a low growl to rumble from her throat. This forest was nothing like the lush fields that she and her subjects had explored intently. These foes we're much harder to defeat, much scarier to face. However, her eyes traveled to her partner Blackwood, and upon noticing the grin spreading across the sailor's face, she noticed that he was having much more fun. This sentiment alone made the royal beam. She remembered the two's very first brawl; Blackwood was so reluctant to travel with her, but due to her absolute coolness, he decided to come along with her! Yep, that was totally what happened.
Rockspine's reminiscing was put to an abrupt halt when her gaze shifted upwards to watch Blackwood shoot her a lopsided grin. Pointing his talon at the downed foes he had bested, he bellowed out in glee. However, Blackwood's victory was not what Rockspine was paying attention to. She squinted ahead, noticing some movement in the flora...and she warily eyed the Guardian whilst he padded closer to it.
"Blackwood? Blackwood, you better be careful..." Rockspine tentatively murmured, her fins getting pinned against her head. At her statement, Blackwood spun his head around, batting his eyelids at the concerned Fae.
"Ah, I've been careful this whole time! I think this whole sailor gig has toughened me up! I feel as strong as an ox! No worries, I'll keep you safe, my leige," Blackwood chuffed in response, allowing his tail to twitch whilst he spoke. Unbeknownst to him, the flora seemed to be creeping closer to the party. As soon as Rockspine noticed what was happening, she abruptly perked up.
"Blackwood, watch out—" the Fae began to shout, but unfortunately, she was too late. Rockspine turned back to face in front of himself, only to witness a green plant shoot out and aim a bite directly onto his neck. The guardian let out a pained cry, attempting to pull away from the plant. However, he ended up tripping over his feet, letting out a grunt as he did so. Rockspine's eyes widened in horror whilst she watched this event unfold, staring at the helpless guardian whilst he convulsed.
"Rockspine!" a cry gurgled out from the back of his throat, "Rockspine, don't—don't leave me alone here! Please..."
Rockspine continued watching Blackwood, her talons piercing the earth. This was the most vulnerable he had been in front of her. His cheeks had begun to grow shinier at each year that dripped down, and that injury...that terrible gash piercing his skin...there was no one to treat it. Rockspine certainly wasn't able to carry Blackwood. His last moments would have to be spent suffering, and Rockspine could not bear the thought of having to witness that.
Thus, she ran. She ran until his pleading stopped echoing through the clearing. She ran until she was no longer encompassed in bushes. She ran until she couldn't run anymore.

• Blackwood has been slain in the Woodland Path by a Greenroot Janustrap. He is exalted. Bye, sailor man unu
• Rockspine is now level 6! I rolled a 4...she survives!

Event #2
15296.png
Leporidae Guise
Roll for a challenge: 8. The Plague! A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.

Rockspine: 1
Moondancer: 6
Gustavo: 2

throws myself on the floor and wails
• Rockspine has fallen too ill to lead. She opts to pass the scepter to Moondancer should she not recover. When someone comes to check on her next, Rockspine had seemingly disappeared from her quarters, not a trace of her left. That's weird...

Event #3
968.png
Rose Quartz
Roll for a challenge: 4. Freeloader. Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult level 1 dragon off the AH. They join your kingdom.

74643356_350.png
Enter Nihmedu!

Event #4
489.png
Exotic Arcanist Idol
Roll for a challenge: 1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready-to-breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them in a nest. The hatchlings, if they survive, join your kingdom.

75062329_350.png
Enter Laudwine! She's been discovered when a search party had been sent out in search of Rockspine. Could she be related to someone here..? Starting tomorrow, I will roll for her survival.

ohhh level four, exciting!! can't wait to see the crim pulls if you do em
ohhh level four, exciting!! can't wait to see the crim pulls if you do em
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

Nooo not the pirate
and rockspine nooooo
Nooo not the pirate
and rockspine nooooo
FR +3
[center]DAY 8 Baby rolls: Laudwine: 5 Item collected: Bronze Fabric Scrap [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/3451.png[/img] [b]Roll for a challenge: 2. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets exalted, so does the other.[/b] Dragons chosen: Gustavo and Moondancer ------------------------ [b][u]Prismacolor Palace[/b][/u] Moondancer heaved in an inhale, eyeing the entrance to the palace intently. Rockspine and Blackwood hadn't returned yesterday, and the guardian's concern was growing more visible. He was hoping that he could see the door burst open, to the pair bickering to each other, but the longer he anticipated it, the more tense he grew. Noticing the supposedly temporary king's melancholic state, Gustavo gingerly slinked over to his side and planted his talon on top of Moondancer's. The Guardian's eyes drooped, his head turning so that he could stare down the Fae. [i][b]Gustavo:[/b] You're still waiting for them, right..?[/i] [i][b]Moondancer:[/b] Of course, I am. I hope they come back safe.[/i] [i][b]Gustavo:[/b] Me, too.[/i] The silence between the two grew, only being broken occasionally by the sound of babbling and play from Laudwine, who was currently being watched over by Nihmedu. [i][b]Moondancer:[/b] What if...[/i] Moondancer's speech silenced so that he could swallow the lump in his throat. [i][b]Moondancer:[/b] What if they don't come back? I mean—this was all so sudden. We've only been traveling mere days prior, and now Rockspine's entrusting me with her throne?[/i] [i][b]Gustavo:[/b] I'm sure she did it for a reason.[/i] [i][b]Moondancer:[/b] I know, but what if I sully her name? What if I—what if something goes wrong?[/i] [i][b]Gustavo:[/b] Oh, don't stress yourself out. I'm sure you'll be fine.[/i] Gustavo turned his head away, briefly smacking his lips. [i][b]Gustavo:[/b] You know, you're not the very first kind individual I've come across, but you're certainly the first that I could call a...best friend.[/i] Moondancer maintained his gaze at the Fae, intrigued by his tangent. He slowly nodded in acknowledgement, his tension slowly easing away. [i][b]Gustavo:[/b] Thank you for coming back for me. I am forever in your debt.[/i] [i][b]Moondancer:[/b] As am I. Whatever hardships we face, we'll face them together.[/i] [i][b]Gustavo:[/b] I second that.[/i] Gustavo turned to glance over his shoulder, watching the newly found Nocturne and Tundra hatchling play together. Allowing his lips to curl upwards, he began to pad away. [i][b]Gustavo:[/b] Nihmedu seems to have her paws full! When you're ready, feel free to come with us.[/i] Moondancer nodded at him in response, turning back so that he could watch the door. And just like that, a burden has been lifted from his shoulders. ------------------------ Moondancer and Gustavo are now in a pair bond! Should one get exalted, the other will follow. ------------------------ Pings: @Amubun @naranciag @Necralisk @Folktale[/center]
DAY 8

Baby rolls:
Laudwine: 5

Item collected: Bronze Fabric Scrap
3451.png

Roll for a challenge: 2. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets exalted, so does the other.

Dragons chosen: Gustavo and Moondancer

Prismacolor Palace
Moondancer heaved in an inhale, eyeing the entrance to the palace intently. Rockspine and Blackwood hadn't returned yesterday, and the guardian's concern was growing more visible. He was hoping that he could see the door burst open, to the pair bickering to each other, but the longer he anticipated it, the more tense he grew. Noticing the supposedly temporary king's melancholic state, Gustavo gingerly slinked over to his side and planted his talon on top of Moondancer's. The Guardian's eyes drooped, his head turning so that he could stare down the Fae.
Gustavo: You're still waiting for them, right..?
Moondancer: Of course, I am. I hope they come back safe.
Gustavo: Me, too.
The silence between the two grew, only being broken occasionally by the sound of babbling and play from Laudwine, who was currently being watched over by Nihmedu.
Moondancer: What if...
Moondancer's speech silenced so that he could swallow the lump in his throat.
Moondancer: What if they don't come back? I mean—this was all so sudden. We've only been traveling mere days prior, and now Rockspine's entrusting me with her throne?
Gustavo: I'm sure she did it for a reason.
Moondancer: I know, but what if I sully her name? What if I—what if something goes wrong?
Gustavo: Oh, don't stress yourself out. I'm sure you'll be fine.
Gustavo turned his head away, briefly smacking his lips.
Gustavo: You know, you're not the very first kind individual I've come across, but you're certainly the first that I could call a...best friend.
Moondancer maintained his gaze at the Fae, intrigued by his tangent. He slowly nodded in acknowledgement, his tension slowly easing away.
Gustavo: Thank you for coming back for me. I am forever in your debt.
Moondancer: As am I. Whatever hardships we face, we'll face them together.
Gustavo: I second that.
Gustavo turned to glance over his shoulder, watching the newly found Nocturne and Tundra hatchling play together. Allowing his lips to curl upwards, he began to pad away.
Gustavo: Nihmedu seems to have her paws full! When you're ready, feel free to come with us.
Moondancer nodded at him in response, turning back so that he could watch the door. And just like that, a burden has been lifted from his shoulders.

Moondancer and Gustavo are now in a pair bond! Should one get exalted, the other will follow.

[center]Bonus Crim Craziness! [u]Event #1[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/23878.png[/img] Sage Shell [b]Roll for a challenge: 10. Train the Newbies. Take all your level 4 or lower dragons and level them up one level. If you don’t have any, skip this roll.[/b] Dragons going on a training session: Moondancer, Gustavo, Nihmedu • Gustavo has been slain in the Woodland Path by a Clown Charger. Upset by this sudden death, and keeping in mind the conversation the two had earlier, Moondancer seats himself next to his corpse. He calls out to Nihmedu, who had finished her training session earlier, and had followed the two to watch them. He passes his scepter to the Nocturne, telling her to take care of the kingdom. This is his place...his and Gustavo's place. Not wanting to press the grieving king forwards, Nihmedu nods at him before turning around and padding away. ---------- [u]Event #2[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/697.png[/img] Frozen Might Fragment I have only 1 dragon and 1 hatchling, so there's no way to go except heads! [b]Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life.[/b] Nihmedu: 6 Laudwine: 5 Everyone survives! ---------- [u]Event #3[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/31215.png[/img] Auburn Wooly Pelt [b]Roll for a challenge: 10. Train the Newbies. Take all your level 4 or lower dragons and level them up one level. If you don’t have any, skip this roll.[/b] • Nihmedu is now level 3! ----------- [u]Event #4[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/251.png[/img] Scroll Case [b]Roll for a challenge: 1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready-to-breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them in a nest. The hatchlings, if they survive, join your kingdom. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchling off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75108655][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751087/75108655_350.png[/img][/url] Enter Mitch! Nihmedu spotted the poor hatchling huddled up behind a rock on her way home. Starting tomorrow, his survival will be rolled. ----------- [u]Event #5[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/248.png[/img] Birch Twigs [b]Roll for a challenge: 8. The Plague! A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.[/b] Nihmedu: 12 Laudwine: 12 Mitch: 3 Everyone survives! ----------- [u]Event #6[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/8098.png[/img] Rusted Chain [b]Roll for a challenge: 4. Freeloader. Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult level 1 dragon off the AH. They join your kingdom.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74217412][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/742175/74217412_350.png[/img][/url] Enter Nareena! ------------ Pings: @Amubun @naranciag @Necralisk @Folktale
Bonus Crim Craziness!

Event #1

23878.png
Sage Shell
Roll for a challenge: 10. Train the Newbies. Take all your level 4 or lower dragons and level them up one level. If you don’t have any, skip this roll.

Dragons going on a training session: Moondancer, Gustavo, Nihmedu

• Gustavo has been slain in the Woodland Path by a Clown Charger. Upset by this sudden death, and keeping in mind the conversation the two had earlier, Moondancer seats himself next to his corpse. He calls out to Nihmedu, who had finished her training session earlier, and had followed the two to watch them. He passes his scepter to the Nocturne, telling her to take care of the kingdom. This is his place...his and Gustavo's place. Not wanting to press the grieving king forwards, Nihmedu nods at him before turning around and padding away.

Event #2

697.png
Frozen Might Fragment
I have only 1 dragon and 1 hatchling, so there's no way to go except heads! Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life.

Nihmedu: 6
Laudwine: 5

Everyone survives!

Event #3

31215.png
Auburn Wooly Pelt
Roll for a challenge: 10. Train the Newbies. Take all your level 4 or lower dragons and level them up one level. If you don’t have any, skip this roll.

• Nihmedu is now level 3!

Event #4

251.png
Scroll Case
Roll for a challenge: 1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready-to-breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them in a nest. The hatchlings, if they survive, join your kingdom. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchling off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered!

75108655_350.png
Enter Mitch! Nihmedu spotted the poor hatchling huddled up behind a rock on her way home. Starting tomorrow, his survival will be rolled.

Event #5
248.png
Birch Twigs
Roll for a challenge: 8. The Plague! A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.

Nihmedu: 12
Laudwine: 12
Mitch: 3

Everyone survives!

Event #6
8098.png
Rusted Chain

74217412_350.png
Enter Nareena!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8