Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Beneath the Boughs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 249 250
@MisterMylez

Her spiral eyes are actually new!!! Just applied them today!!! So don't worry, you haven't missed anything!
@MisterMylez

Her spiral eyes are actually new!!! Just applied them today!!! So don't worry, you haven't missed anything!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall

Ahh, ok. I love seeing people put unique spins on aspects of a dragon, like eye type or skins. It can add a lot to a dragon's standalone lore.
@Petall

Ahh, ok. I love seeing people put unique spins on aspects of a dragon, like eye type or skins. It can add a lot to a dragon's standalone lore.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
Clever of both sides there, actually. The poisoned food versus the wise hunter.

I wonder who shall fall in the trap when they dig up that 'perfectly good' eel.
Clever of both sides there, actually. The poisoned food versus the wise hunter.

I wonder who shall fall in the trap when they dig up that 'perfectly good' eel.
@Dakala

It will be interesting, that's for sure!
@Dakala

It will be interesting, that's for sure!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
imagine later sage or another dragon smells the eel and shes just like oh what a convieniently placed peice of food and she just eats it [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
imagine later sage or another dragon smells the eel and shes just like oh what a convieniently placed peice of food and she just eats it
I love the fact that Morning's tertiary colour is "Shale". It feels like the two have a connection there [emoji=coatl star size=1]
I love the fact that Morning's tertiary colour is "Shale". It feels like the two have a connection there
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Petall Whew, now that I've clocked out, I have time to read this next chapter! Ngl, when I saw Shale, I thought "Oh man, are we gonna have to say goodbye?" Glad he survived his Coli trip! And his encounter with Adriel, too. o.O
@Petall Whew, now that I've clocked out, I have time to read this next chapter! Ngl, when I saw Shale, I thought "Oh man, are we gonna have to say goodbye?" Glad he survived his Coli trip! And his encounter with Adriel, too. o.O
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Wufflesnuff That would be pretty awful!!! @Drachenschwinge Yeah, that's a pretty cool coincidence! I didn't realize the connection until after I named Shale, and I'm going to have to find a very cool way to connect it in the story! @Disillusionist Omg, me too! I have to do another Coli run for my next day too! [emoji=mirror scared size=2]
@Wufflesnuff

That would be pretty awful!!!

@Drachenschwinge

Yeah, that's a pretty cool coincidence! I didn't realize the connection until after I named Shale, and I'm going to have to find a very cool way to connect it in the story!

@Disillusionist

Omg, me too! I have to do another Coli run for my next day too!
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3079103/4#post_49672517]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 3: Hatchling Adventure[/u][/b] [item=ivy] Sentence: 10-20 Coli Battles[/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73985412][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=105&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=177&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=37&auth=e19bd1578319812e484c078d60c8134560ea3a3d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] The sun was bright and warm between the branches - perfect weather for playing. Morning liked the warm days. He also liked the cold days. Every day was fun. There was so much to see in the clearing! Like bugs and animals! One day, he was going to learn how to hunt, like his Dad! And he wold grow big and strong to protect everything like his Mom! Suddenly, Morning caught an interesting scent on the wind. The tiny tundra followed behind it, bounding as he went. It smelled like promises, and fun. Suddenly, he looked up. He didn't know where he was anymore. The clearing was gone and all there was were trees all around, as far as the little hatchling could see. It was then that he caught sight of where the scent had originated. It was a squirrel! He could show his dad just how good he was at hunting!!! He just needed to get into the tree. It was a little hard to fit in, but if he used his breath around the entrance- Yes, that did it, the entrance was bigger now! The tiny tundra began to climb, closer and closer and closer to the squirrel's nest. Just then, he caught a whiff of another scent, this time - was it a dragon? He had only smelled two other dragons before. Using his breath, he decomposed enough of the bark around to look outside. And sure enough- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37364871][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=37364871&skin=0&apparel=27355,18030,25797,25793,25792,25794,1748&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Morning had never seen a dragon so long before, or so thin. They hadn't spotted him, he was hiding too good. The little hatchling couldn't help but giggle at his cleverness. He watched the long dragon move around the tree for a bit, examining something in the trunk. Then, after what seemed like a long time, they turned and moved away, deeper until they were completely out of sight. How many dragons existed in the world? Morning wanted to see them all. He wondered just how much there was in the world that he had not seen. He could go on big adventures, and see amazing things beyond his wildest dreams. But for now, he was getting tired, and hungry, and he missed his mom and dad, so it was time to go home. He wondered what they would think of his adventures today! ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3079103/7#post_49695681]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@Drachenschwinge @Dynami @Leopardmask @Sabariel @BarbaraFett @Disillusionist @Dakala @Wufflesnuff @Tirtouga678 @chippertowns @Aetherstorm @MisterMylez @cartographic[/center] ----- I spent most of today writing a paper so I don't have a lot of energy, so you get a lowkey chapter about Morning where I don't have to use proper grammar because he's a kid. Also I'm on my Winter Break now so I am really hyped to dive back into Flight Rising with no other major responsibilities for a little while, get myself established again.

Day 3: Hatchling Adventure
Ivy
Sentence: 10-20 Coli Battles

dragon?age=0&body=105&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=177&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=37&auth=e19bd1578319812e484c078d60c8134560ea3a3d&dummyext=prev.png

The sun was bright and warm between the branches - perfect weather for playing. Morning liked the warm days. He also liked the cold days. Every day was fun. There was so much to see in the clearing! Like bugs and animals! One day, he was going to learn how to hunt, like his Dad! And he wold grow big and strong to protect everything like his Mom!

Suddenly, Morning caught an interesting scent on the wind. The tiny tundra followed behind it, bounding as he went. It smelled like promises, and fun.

Suddenly, he looked up. He didn't know where he was anymore. The clearing was gone and all there was were trees all around, as far as the little hatchling could see.

It was then that he caught sight of where the scent had originated. It was a squirrel! He could show his dad just how good he was at hunting!!! He just needed to get into the tree. It was a little hard to fit in, but if he used his breath around the entrance-

Yes, that did it, the entrance was bigger now!

The tiny tundra began to climb, closer and closer and closer to the squirrel's nest. Just then, he caught a whiff of another scent, this time - was it a dragon? He had only smelled two other dragons before.

Using his breath, he decomposed enough of the bark around to look outside. And sure enough-
dragon?did=37364871&skin=0&apparel=27355,18030,25797,25793,25792,25794,1748&xt=dressing.png

Morning had never seen a dragon so long before, or so thin. They hadn't spotted him, he was hiding too good. The little hatchling couldn't help but giggle at his cleverness.

He watched the long dragon move around the tree for a bit, examining something in the trunk. Then, after what seemed like a long time, they turned and moved away, deeper until they were completely out of sight.

How many dragons existed in the world? Morning wanted to see them all. He wondered just how much there was in the world that he had not seen. He could go on big adventures, and see amazing things beyond his wildest dreams.

But for now, he was getting tired, and hungry, and he missed his mom and dad, so it was time to go home. He wondered what they would think of his adventures today!

I spent most of today writing a paper so I don't have a lot of energy, so you get a lowkey chapter about Morning where I don't have to use proper grammar because he's a kid.

Also I'm on my Winter Break now so I am really hyped to dive back into Flight Rising with no other major responsibilities for a little while, get myself established again.
Oh. Oh, that was lowkey terrifying. What a close call for Morning!
Oh. Oh, that was lowkey terrifying. What a close call for Morning!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 249 250