Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] One of Everything From Each Venue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I... um... wow. Can I have 12% of your patience? Yes I followed the link from my thread out of curiosity and count me scared and impressed.
I... um... wow. Can I have 12% of your patience? Yes I followed the link from my thread out of curiosity and count me scared and impressed.
QdaBiJf.png
I am absolutely subscribing, this is absolutely insane (Do you have a copy of the code for anyone interested in trying it?)
I am absolutely subscribing, this is absolutely insane (Do you have a copy of the code for anyone interested in trying it?)
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
[quote name="RogueHazel" date="2022-05-21 09:56:15" ] I... um... wow. Can I have 12% of your patience? Yes I followed the link from my thread out of curiosity and count me scared and impressed. [/quote] @RogueHazel If only it was shareable! Haha. Ah, believe me, it was intimidating to even consider this idea, but it provides extra fun for me in the Coli. (: [quote name="TheBeeMafia" date="2022-07-01 14:51:37" ] I am absolutely subscribing, this is absolutely insane (Do you have a copy of the code for anyone interested in trying it?) [/quote] @TheBeeMafia Oh thanks! I actually didn't keep a copy or anything, but if you're interested in doing your own I could make you a huge code list to copy and paste. Just let me know!
RogueHazel wrote on 2022-05-21 09:56:15:

@RogueHazel
If only it was shareable! Haha. Ah, believe me, it was intimidating to even consider this idea, but it provides extra fun for me in the Coli. (:
TheBeeMafia wrote on 2022-07-01 14:51:37:

@TheBeeMafia
Oh thanks!
I actually didn't keep a copy or anything, but if you're interested in doing your own I could make you a huge code list to copy and paste. Just let me know!
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Update:

Took a bit of a needed hiatus- now I'm back at it again!

Currently updating some of the lists with the new items and with some subtractions. Also still chipping away at some of the venues. Nothing notable yet, just getting those pesky small things out of the way.

Might work on putting together a code list for people to copy and paste and complete on their own. I think it'd be fun for others to take on the challenge. :'D

All venue lists have been updated with missing items and numbers and subtractions.
Update:

Took a bit of a needed hiatus- now I'm back at it again!

Currently updating some of the lists with the new items and with some subtractions. Also still chipping away at some of the venues. Nothing notable yet, just getting those pesky small things out of the way.

Might work on putting together a code list for people to copy and paste and complete on their own. I think it'd be fun for others to take on the challenge. :'D

All venue lists have been updated with missing items and numbers and subtractions.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Got a Nature Egg from Blooming Grove; also working on cutting down the Blooming Grove entirely.
Got a Nature Egg from Blooming Grove; also working on cutting down the Blooming Grove entirely.
X
Got another Nature egg from Blooming Grove. Happy, but I don't wanna waste all my egg luck getting repeats. :'D

Got more familiars off the list too.
Got another Nature egg from Blooming Grove. Happy, but I don't wanna waste all my egg luck getting repeats. :'D

Got more familiars off the list too.
X
Got an arcane egg from Forbidden portal, and managed to chip away more from Woodland Path and the Kelp Beds with some familiars, apparel, and genes.
Got an arcane egg from Forbidden portal, and managed to chip away more from Woodland Path and the Kelp Beds with some familiars, apparel, and genes.
X
Chipped away a few pesky items from the Mire while grinding for some dragon cash, and I managed to get some battle stuff and apparel items, along with finally getting the evasive Eliminate! Everything else in other venues have been repeats, so I guess all my luck went to this for the week- I'll take it!

Edit: Managed to get Reflect from the Mire, so that's all Ability stones obtained for that venue!
Chipped away a few pesky items from the Mire while grinding for some dragon cash, and I managed to get some battle stuff and apparel items, along with finally getting the evasive Eliminate! Everything else in other venues have been repeats, so I guess all my luck went to this for the week- I'll take it!

Edit: Managed to get Reflect from the Mire, so that's all Ability stones obtained for that venue!
X
Obtained a water egg from the Mire! Only got 5 more elemental eggs to go for that venue.
Also have marked off some miscellaneous items from other venues as well.
Obtained a water egg from the Mire! Only got 5 more elemental eggs to go for that venue.
Also have marked off some miscellaneous items from other venues as well.
X
Got all the Carousel apparel pieces from the mire as well as a few other bits and pieces from the same venue.
Lots of genes dropping, too bad they're repeats.
Got all the Carousel apparel pieces from the mire as well as a few other bits and pieces from the same venue.
Lots of genes dropping, too bad they're repeats.
X
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8