Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] One of Everything From Each Venue
1 2 3 4 5
I'm really impressed with the progress you've made so far
You're doing great!
I'm really impressed with the progress you've made so far
You're doing great!
HSBKvao.png
Oh my G-d this is a huge undertaking, GOOD LUCK!!! You may or may not be interested in this at all, but if you like badges this is actually the same goal as the last level of Sesshin's determination challenge, so if you want you could claim those badges for yourself when you finish! If you finish... Holy s*** I'm beyond impressed by your level of dedication here
Oh my G-d this is a huge undertaking, GOOD LUCK!!! You may or may not be interested in this at all, but if you like badges this is actually the same goal as the last level of Sesshin's determination challenge, so if you want you could claim those badges for yourself when you finish! If you finish... Holy s*** I'm beyond impressed by your level of dedication here
DnMQ7ja.png
vistafestival_6.png
Brr 6.png he/him
I collect Black Tetras!
@NotChoco

Ahaha... I have no clue. I thought I would have given up by now, but everyday when I log on, I'm just so eager to get started on crunching down on the lists. I'm worried of when I'll get burn out, but it's not really happening yet. Plus, the constant grinding is helping me fund my awful Skin/Accent addiction, so that's definitely good enough for motivation for me, haha.

@BenjiBenge

Thanks for the encouragement! I just got a Light Egg from the Forbidden Portal so that felt pretty great. 10 more eggs to go, but I'm one step closer in that venue. I think my main focus is making a dent in the apparel list for the Mire.. it comes so rare, unless it's the swamp mane! Thanks for checking in though. (:

@Brr

THANKS!
It's always a treat knowing another has come to witness the madness! Haha, jokes aside though, I had no idea that challenge existed! I actually was doing that Scavenger Hunt challenge when the idea for this sparked, but that one seems cool too! I don't know if I followed it properly enough to claim all the badges, but it would be a cool little trophy to earn. Thanks for sharing that!

I also am thinking of it as "if I finish" but at this point I definitely think I'll keep this up for a long while. I don't know whether to label myself as dedicated or mad, but all I know is that it's been super fun. So that's enough for me to continue.

I must say though, I've gotten a lot of "why would you do this??" questions, and really my only response is "I thought it'd be fun!" I hope that's not crazy, haha.
@NotChoco

Ahaha... I have no clue. I thought I would have given up by now, but everyday when I log on, I'm just so eager to get started on crunching down on the lists. I'm worried of when I'll get burn out, but it's not really happening yet. Plus, the constant grinding is helping me fund my awful Skin/Accent addiction, so that's definitely good enough for motivation for me, haha.

@BenjiBenge

Thanks for the encouragement! I just got a Light Egg from the Forbidden Portal so that felt pretty great. 10 more eggs to go, but I'm one step closer in that venue. I think my main focus is making a dent in the apparel list for the Mire.. it comes so rare, unless it's the swamp mane! Thanks for checking in though. (:

@Brr

THANKS!
It's always a treat knowing another has come to witness the madness! Haha, jokes aside though, I had no idea that challenge existed! I actually was doing that Scavenger Hunt challenge when the idea for this sparked, but that one seems cool too! I don't know if I followed it properly enough to claim all the badges, but it would be a cool little trophy to earn. Thanks for sharing that!

I also am thinking of it as "if I finish" but at this point I definitely think I'll keep this up for a long while. I don't know whether to label myself as dedicated or mad, but all I know is that it's been super fun. So that's enough for me to continue.

I must say though, I've gotten a lot of "why would you do this??" questions, and really my only response is "I thought it'd be fun!" I hope that's not crazy, haha.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
[center][img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/redrock/_thumbnail.png[/img] [b]Redrock Cove[/b] [6/18] [b][i]Insects[/i][/b] [6/6] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Meat[/i][/b] [6/6] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Seafood[/i][/b] [8/8] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Plants[/i][/b] [6/6] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Organics[/i][/b] [12/12] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Dragonmade[/i][/b] [5/15] [item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Wind Runestone] ----- ----- [b][i]Apparel[/i][/b] [1/90] [item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Bloody Head Bandage][item=Brown Birdskull Armband][item=Brown Birdskull Headdress][item=Brown Birdskull Legband][item=Brown Birdskull Necklace][item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Brown Wizard Hat][item=Copper Steampunk Gloves][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Copper Steampunk Spats][item=Crimson Rogue Belt][item=Crimson Rogue Bracers][item=Crimson Rogue Cape][item=Crimson Rogue Footpads][item=Crimson Rogue Gloves][item=Crimson Rogue Hood][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Crimson Rogue Tail Binding][item=Crimson Rogue Trousers][item=Crimson Rogue Vest][item=Crimson Rogue Wing Guard][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Dented Iron Gorget][item=Emerald Aviator Boots][item=Emerald Aviator Gloves][item=Emerald Aviator Helmet][item=Emerald Aviator Satchel][item=Forest Green Tail Wrap][item=Forest Green Wing Wraps][item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat][item=Nebula Starsilk Circlet][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings][item=Nebula Starsilk Scarf][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Nebula Starsilk Socks][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Pathfinder's Gloves][item=Pathfinder's Leggings][item=Pathfinder's Tail Twist][item=Pathfinder's Treads][item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow][item=Pretty Aqua Leg Bow][item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow][item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow][item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow][item=Simple Darksteel Bracelets][item=Simple Darksteel Necklace][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs][item=Starlight Unicorn Mane][item=Teardrop Citrine Anklet][item=Teardrop Citrine Armlet][item=Teardrop Citrine Belt][item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet][item=Teardrop Citrine Choker][item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings][item=Teardrop Citrine Leg Band][item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace][item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant][item=Teardrop Citrine Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring][item=Tropical Birdskull Armband][item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress][item=Tropical Birdskull Legband][item=Tropical Birdskull Necklace][item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Arm Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Banner][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Collar][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Crown][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=White Wooly Antennae][item=White Wooly Coat][item=White Wooly Tail][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy] ----- ----- [b][i]Familiars[/i][/b] [10/26] [item=Dainty Wavehopper][item=Vivid Wavehopper][item=Mirage Puffer][item=Mottled Sea Serpent][item=Noxious Coralclimber][item=Maren Spearmaiden][item=Tradewinds Gull][item=Oceansurf Magus][item=Maren Sorceress][item=Redfin Wavespinner][item=Coastline Sawbeak][item=Coast Charger][item=Igueel Matriarch][item=Toxic Igueel][item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Spiney Whale] ----- ----- [b][i]Energy Stones[/i][/b] [1/3] [item=Anticipate][item=Scratch] ----- ----- [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [10/47] [item=Mana Bolt][item=Rune Slash][item=Enfeeble][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Rock Slash][item=Flame Bolt][item=Blazing Slash][item=Sear][item=Freezing Slash][item=Congeal][item=Bright Bolt][item=Blinding Slash][item=Shock Bolt][item=Thunder Slash][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Envenom][item=Vile Bolt][item=Pestilent Slash][item=Contaminate][item=Dark Bolt][item=Mist Slash][item=Shroud][item=Hydro Bolt][item=Wave Slash][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Gust Slash][item=Aid][item=Bolster][item=Clobber][item=Concentration][item=Eliminate][item=Guard][item=Haste][item=Reflect][item=Regeneration][item=Sap][item=Ward] ----- ----- [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [7/26] [item=Might Fragment][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Charged Acuity Fragment][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Shining Acuity Fragment][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Berserker][item=Scholar] ----- ----- [b][i]Accessory Stones[/i][/b] [0/3] [item=Ambush][item=Discipline][item=Field Manual] ----- ----- [b][i]Battle Items[/i][/b] [2/3] [item=Tincture of Dissolution] ----- ----- [b][i]Trinkets[/i][/b] [10/10] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Chests[/i][/b] [1/17] [item=Dainty Wavehopper Crate][item=DaintyWavehopper Crate][item=Deeprealm Hunter Crate][item=Highfin Crate][item=Highfin Sea Crate][item=Leopard Coralclimber Crate][item=Mirage Puffer Crate][item=Noxious Coralclimber Crate][item=Oceansurf Crate][item=Oceansurf Magus Crate][item=Redrock Cove Crate][item=Redrock Keeper Crate][item=Spiney Whale Crate][item=SpineyWhale Crate][item=Tradewinds Gull Crate][item=Vivid Wavehopper Crate] ----- ----- [b][i]Skins[/i][/b] [0/4] [skin=37083][skin=37169][skin=37188][skin=37331] ----- ----- [b][i]Dragon Eggs[/i][/b] [0/11] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] ----- ----- [b][i]Specialty Items[/i][/b] [1/16] [item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=Vista: Redrock Cove][item=Primary Gene: Diamond (Aberration)][item=Secondary Gene: Spade (Aberration)][item=Tertiary Gene: Polkadot (Aberration)][/center]
_thumbnail.png

Redrock Cove
[6/18]

Insects [6/6]

Meat [6/6]

Seafood [8/8]

Plants [6/6]

Organics [12/12]

Dragonmade [5/15]

Apparel [1/90]

Familiars [10/26]

Energy Stones [1/3]

Ability Stones [10/47]

Augment Stones [7/26]

Accessory Stones [0/3]

Battle Items [2/3]

Trinkets [10/10]

Chests [1/17]

Skins [0/4]

Dragon Eggs [0/11]

Specialty Items [1/16]
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
[center][img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/waterway/_thumbnail.png[/img] [b]Waterway[/b] [5/19] [b][i]Insects[/i][/b] [6/6] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Meat[/i][/b] [7/9] [item=Blueridge Fin][item=Meaty Bat Wing] ----- ----- [b][i]Seafood[/i][/b] [6/6] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Plants[/i][/b] [7/7] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Minerals & Ores[/i][/b] [2/2] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Organics[/i][/b] [17/18] [item=Oozing Tusk] ----- ----- [b][i]Dragonmade[/i][/b] [4/15] [item=Arcane Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Wind Runestone] ----- ----- [b][i]Apparel[/i][/b] [1/97] [item=Bloodscale Bracers][item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Bloodscale Wing Guard][item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Bloody Head Bandage][item=Blue and Green Flair Scarf][item=Brown Birdskull Armband][item=Brown Birdskull Headdress][item=Brown Birdskull Legband][item=Brown Birdskull Necklace][item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Brown Wizard Hat][item=Cleaver][item=Copper Steampunk Gloves][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Copper Steampunk Spats][item=Crimson Rogue Belt][item=Crimson Rogue Bracers][item=Crimson Rogue Cape][item=Crimson Rogue Footpads][item=Crimson Rogue Gloves][item=Crimson Rogue Hood][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Crimson Rogue Tail Binding][item=Crimson Rogue Trousers][item=Crimson Rogue Vest][item=Crimson Rogue Wing Guard][item=Dented Iron Belt][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Dented Iron Gorget][item=Dented Iron Helmet][item=Dented Iron Pauldrons][item=Dented Iron Tail Cuffs][item=Forest Green Head Wrap][item=Forest Green Tail Wrap][item=Forest Green Wing Wraps][item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat][item=Nebula Starsilk Circlet][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings][item=Nebula Starsilk Scarf][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Nebula Starsilk Socks][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Pathfinder's Gloves][item=Pathfinder's Tail Twist][item=Pathfinder's Treads][item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow][item=Pretty Aqua Leg Bow][item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow][item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow][item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow][item=Simple Darksteel Bracelets][item=Simple Darksteel Necklace][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs][item=Teardrop Citrine Anklet][item=Teardrop Citrine Armlet][item=Teardrop Citrine Belt][item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet][item=Teardrop Citrine Choker][item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings][item=Teardrop Citrine Leg Band][item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace][item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant][item=Teardrop Citrine Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring][item=Tropical Birdskull Armband][item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress][item=Tropical Birdskull Legband][item=Tropical Birdskull Necklace][item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Vermilion Harvest Bracelet][item=Vermilion Harvest Goblet][item=Vermilion Harvest Robe][item=Vermilion Harvest Sandals][item=Vermilion Harvest Tail Twist][item=Vermilion Harvest Vines][item=Vermilion Harvest Wreath][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Waverider Cape][item=White Wooly Antennae][item=White Wooly Coat][item=White Wooly Tail][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy] ----- ----- [b][i]Familiars[/i][/b] [3/27] [item=Brown River Flight][item=Cumulus Seal][item=Dappled Seal][item=Everglade Lasher][item=Greater Sandstrike][item=Granite Thresher][item=Shale Thresher][item=Maren Shark Hunter][item=Noggle][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Radioactive Slime][item=River Muck][item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Crested River Flight][item=Goldfin River Flight][item=Giant White Toridae][item=Scaleside Noggle][item=Sludge Sifter][item=Fanrat][item=Silky Fanrat][item=Rat King][item=Ghostly Rat Lord][item=Blueridge Greatshell] ----- ----- [b][i]Energy Stones[/i][/b] [0/3] [item=Anticipate][item=Meditate][item=Scratch] ----- ----- [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [0/47] [item=Mana Bolt][item=Rune Slash][item=Enfeeble][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Rock Slash][item=Fossilize][item=Flame Bolt][item=Blazing Slash][item=Sear][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Freezing Slash][item=Congeal][item=Bright Bolt][item=Blinding Slash][item=Enamor][item=Shock Bolt][item=Thunder Slash][item=Shock][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Jungle Slash][item=Envenom][item=Vile Bolt][item=Pestilent Slash][item=Contaminate][item=Dark Bolt][item=Mist Slash][item=Shroud][item=Hydro Bolt][item=Wave Slash][item=Drown][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Gust Slash][item=Disorient][item=Aid][item=Bolster][item=Clobber][item=Concentration][item=Contuse][item=Eliminate][item=Guard][item=Haste][item=Rally][item=Reflect][item=Regeneration][item=Sap][item=Shred][item=Ward] ----- ----- [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [1/29] [item=Acuity Fragment][item=Might Fragment][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Charged Acuity Fragment][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Shining Acuity Fragment][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Berserker][item=Scholar] ----- ----- [b][i]Accessory Stones[/i][/b] [0/3] [item=Ambush][item=Discipline][item=Field Manual] ----- ----- [b][i]Battle Items[/i][/b] [1/2] [item=Tincture of Dissolution] ----- ----- [b][i]Trinkets[/i][/b] [4/4] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Chests[/i][/b] [1/23] [item=Burlap Sack][item=Canvas Sack][item=Fishscale Basket][item=Glimmerscale Basket][item=Cumulus Crate][item=Everglade Crate][item=Everglade Lasher Crate][item=Flycatcher Crate][item=Granite Thresher Crate][item=Grey River Crate][item=Maren Sharkhunter Crate][item=Radioactive Crate][item=Radioactive Slime Crate][item=River Flight Crate][item=Sandstrike Crate][item=Shale Thresh Crate][item=Shale Thresher Crate][item=ShaleThresher Crate][item=Sharkhunter's Crate][item=Sprite Crate][item=Sunset Lasher Crate][item=Thresher Crate] ----- ----- [b][i]Skins[/i][/b] [0/6] [skin=37050][skin=37060][skin=37074][skin=37164][skin=37172][skin=37175] ----- ----- [b][i]Dragon Eggs[/i][/b] [0/11] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] ----- ----- [b][i]Specialty Items[/i][/b] [1/19] [item=Scroll of Renaming][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=Vista: Waterway][item=Vista: Waterway II][item=Scene: Waterway][item=Primary Gene: Diamond (Aberration)][item=Secondary Gene: Spade (Aberration)][item=Tertiary Gene: Polkadot (Aberration)][/center]
_thumbnail.png

Waterway
[5/19]

Insects [6/6]

Meat [7/9]

Seafood [6/6]

Plants [7/7]

Minerals & Ores [2/2]

Organics [17/18]

Dragonmade [4/15]

Apparel [1/97]

Familiars [3/27]

Energy Stones [0/3]

Ability Stones [0/47]

Augment Stones [1/29]

Accessory Stones [0/3]

Battle Items [1/2]

Trinkets [4/4]

Chests [1/23]

Skins [0/6]

Dragon Eggs [0/11]

Specialty Items [1/19]
X
[center][img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/arena/_thumbnail.png[/img] [b]Arena[/b] [0/19] [b][i]Insects[/i][/b] [5/6] [item=Tendrilback Caterpillar] ----- ----- [b][i]Meat[/i][/b] [8/9] [item=Emerald Ratsnake] ----- ----- [b][i]Seafood[/i][/b] [6/8] [item=Ringscale Arowana][item=Showman's Arowana] ----- ----- [b][i]Plants[/i][/b] [6/7] [item=Sand Creeper] ----- ----- [b][i]Minerals & Ores[/i][/b] [2/3] [item=Round Pebbles] ----- ----- [b][i]Organics[/i][/b] [4/10] [item=Greatowl Feather][item=Giant Feather][item=Chimera Hide][item=Featherback Pelt][item=Ash Logs][item=Chimera Fangs] ----- ----- [b][i]Dragonmade[/i][/b] [1/14] [item=Tattered Interloper Scrap][item=Waterskin][item=Arcane Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Wind Runestone] ----- ----- [b][i]Apparel[/i][/b] [0/98] [item=Bloodscale Bracers][item=Bloodscale Chest Guard][item=Bloodscale Greaves][item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Bloodscale Wing Guard][item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Bloody Head Bandage][item=Brown Birdskull Armband][item=Brown Birdskull Headdress][item=Brown Birdskull Legband][item=Brown Birdskull Necklace][item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Brown Wizard Hat][item=Blue and Green Flair Scarf][item=Cleaver][item=Copper Steampunk Gloves][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Copper Steampunk Spats][item=Crimson Rogue Belt][item=Crimson Rogue Bracers][item=Crimson Rogue Cape][item=Crimson Rogue Footpads][item=Crimson Rogue Gloves][item=Crimson Rogue Hood][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Crimson Rogue Tail Binding][item=Crimson Rogue Trousers][item=Crimson Rogue Vest][item=Crimson Rogue Wing Guard] [item=Dented Iron Belt][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Dented Iron Gorget][item=Dented Iron Helmet][item=Dented Iron Pauldrons][item=Dented Iron Tail Cuffs][item=Duneglider Cape][item=Emerald Aviator Boots][item=Emerald Aviator Gloves][item=Emerald Aviator Helmet][item=Emerald Aviator Satchel][item=Forest Green Tail Wrap][item=Forest Green Wing Wraps][item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat][item=Nebula Starsilk Circlet][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings][item=Nebula Starsilk Scarf][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Nebula Starsilk Socks][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Nomad's Sandwastes Sash][item=Nomad's Sandwastes Vest][item=Pathfinder's Gloves][item=Pathfinder's Leggings][item=Pathfinder's Tail Twist][item=Pathfinder's Treads][item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow][item=Pretty Aqua Leg Bow][item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow][item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow][item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow][item=Simple Darksteel Bracelets][item=Simple Darksteel Necklace][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs][item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles][item=Teardrop Citrine Anklet][item=Teardrop Citrine Armlet][item=Teardrop Citrine Belt][item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet][item=Teardrop Citrine Choker][item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings][item=Teardrop Citrine Leg Band][item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace][item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant][item=Teardrop Citrine Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring][item=Tropical Birdskull Armband][item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress][item=Tropical Birdskull Legband][item=Tropical Birdskull Necklace][item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=White Wooly Antennae][item=White Wooly Coat][item=White Wooly Tail][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy] ----- ----- [b][i]Familiars[/i][/b] [1/27] [item=Boran Veteran][item=Spellwall Boran][item=Celestial Antelope][item=Silver Springbok][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Sprangyroo][item=Double-Tailed Warcat][item=Warcat Protector][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Marshland Poodle Mith][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Longneck Magi][item=Armored Greatowl][item=Hulking Greatowl][item=Bengal Chimera][item=Ashmane Chimera][item=Longneck Gladiator][item=Longneck Scrapper][item=Raptorik Ringmaster][item=Stormclaw Showman][item=Raptorik Bladedancer][item=Greenwing Razorclaw][item=Featherback Boar][item=Undying Featherback][item=Chimera] ----- ----- [b][i]Energy Stones[/i][/b] [0/3] [item=Anticipate][item=Meditate][item=Scratch] ----- ----- [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [0/47] [item=Mana Bolt][item=Rune Slash][item=Enfeeble][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Rock Slash][item=Fossilize][item=Flame Bolt][item=Blazing Slash][item=Sear][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Freezing Slash][item=Congeal][item=Bright Bolt][item=Blinding Slash][item=Enamor][item=Shock Bolt][item=Thunder Slash][item=Shock][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Jungle Slash][item=Envenom][item=Vile Bolt][item=Pestilent Slash][item=Contaminate][item=Dark Bolt][item=Mist Slash][item=Shroud][item=Hydro Bolt][item=Wave Slash][item=Drown][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Gust Slash][item=Disorient][item=Aid][item=Bolster][item=Clobber][item=Concentration][item=Contuse][item=Eliminate][item=Guard][item=Haste][item=Rally][item=Reflect][item=Regeneration][item=Sap][item=Shred][item=Ward] ----- ----- [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [1/29] [item=Acuity Fragment][item=Might Fragment][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Charged Acuity Fragment][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Berserker][item=Scholar] ----- ----- [b][i]Accessory Stones[/i][/b] [0/3] [item=Ambush][item=Discipline][item=Field Manual] ----- ----- [b][i]Battle Items[/i][/b] [0/2] [item=Health Potion][item=Tincture of Dissolution] ----- ----- [b][i]Trinkets[/i][/b] [10/16] [item=Hardshell Helmet][item=Spikeshell Cover][item=Mender's Healing Staff][item=Showy Bells][item=Ringmaster's Bellwhip][item=Crumbling Relief] ----- ----- [b][i]Chests[/i][/b] [2/17] [item=Longneck Pack][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Celestial Crate][item=Chimera Crate][item=Chimeric Crate][item=Magi Crate][item=Protector Crate][item=Skirmisher Crate][item=Springbok Crate][item=Warcat Crate][item=Featherback Boar Crate][item=Undying Featherback Crate][item=Spellwall Boran Crate][item=Goldenplains Mith Crate][item=Marshland Poodle Mith Crate] ----- ----- [b][i]Skins[/i][/b] [0/7] [skin=37032][skin=37033][skin=37037][skin=37077][skin=37088][skin=37110][skin=37162] ----- ----- [b][i]Dragon Eggs[/i][/b] [0/11] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] ----- ----- [b][i]Specialty Items[/i][/b] [0/19] [item=Scroll of Renaming][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=Vista: Arena][item=Vista: Arena II][item=Primary Gene: Diamond (Aberration)][item=Secondary Gene: Spade (Aberration)][item=Tertiary Gene: Polkadot (Aberration)][item=Scene: Arena][/center]
_thumbnail.png

Arena
[0/19]

Insects [5/6]

Meat [8/9]

Seafood [6/8]

Plants [6/7]

Minerals & Ores [2/3]

Organics [4/10]

Dragonmade [1/14]

Apparel [0/98]

Familiars [1/27]

Energy Stones [0/3]

Ability Stones [0/47]

Augment Stones [1/29]

Accessory Stones [0/3]

Battle Items [0/2]

Trinkets [10/16]

Chests [2/17]

Skins [0/7]

Dragon Eggs [0/11]

Specialty Items [0/19]
X
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/volcanic_vents/_thumbnail.png[/img] [b]Volcanic Vents[/b] [7/18] [b][i]Insects[/i][/b] [8/8] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Meat[/i][/b] [6/6] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Seafood[/i][/b] [6/6] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Plants[/i][/b] [6/6] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Organics[/i][/b] [10/10] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Dragonmade[/i][/b] [4/15] [item=Arcane Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Wind Runestone] ----- ----- [b][i]Apparel[/i][/b] [2/99] [item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Bloody Head Bandage][item=Brown Birdskull Armband][item=Brown Birdskull Headdress][item=Brown Birdskull Legband][item=Brown Birdskull Necklace][item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Brown Wizard Hat][item=Copper Steampunk Gloves][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Copper Steampunk Spats][item=Crimson Rogue Belt][item=Crimson Rogue Bracers][item=Crimson Rogue Cape][item=Crimson Rogue Footpads][item=Crimson Rogue Gloves][item=Crimson Rogue Hood][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Crimson Rogue Tail Binding][item=Crimson Rogue Trousers][item=Crimson Rogue Vest][item=Crimson Rogue Wing Guard][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Dented Iron Gorget][item=Emerald Aviator Boots][item=Emerald Aviator Gloves][item=Emerald Aviator Helmet][item=Emerald Aviator Satchel][item=Forest Green Tail Wrap][item=Forest Green Wing Wraps][item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat][item=Nebula Starsilk Circlet][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings][item=Nebula Starsilk Scarf][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Nebula Starsilk Socks][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Pathfinder's Gloves][item=Pathfinder's Leggings][item=Pathfinder's Tail Twist][item=Pathfinder's Treads][item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow][item=Pretty Aqua Leg Bow][item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow][item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow][item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow][item=Simple Darksteel Bracelets][item=Simple Darksteel Necklace][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs][item=Teardrop Citrine Anklet][item=Teardrop Citrine Armlet][item=Teardrop Citrine Belt][item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet][item=Teardrop Citrine Choker][item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings][item=Teardrop Citrine Leg Band][item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace][item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant][item=Teardrop Citrine Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring][item=Toxophilite's Cape][item=Toxophilite's Hat][item=Toxophilite's Leggings][item=Toxophilite's Quiver][item=Toxophilite's Tail Twist][item=Toxophilite's Wing Cover][item=Tropical Birdskull Armband][item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress][item=Tropical Birdskull Legband][item=Tropical Birdskull Necklace][item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Weathered Leather Skullcap][item=Weathered Scale Bracers][item=Weathered Scale Greaves][item=Weathered Scale Wingplates][item=Weathered Scale Gorget][item=Weathered Scale Tassets][item=Weathered Scale Cuirass][item=Weathered Tail Tatters][item=White Wooly Antennae][item=White Wooly Coat][item=White Wooly Tail][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy] ----- ----- [b][i]Familiars[/i][/b] [3/26] [item=Spectral Duskflapper][item=Armored Duskflapper][item=Chillwind Harpy][item=Stormcloud Harpy][item=Flamescale Illusionist][item=Flamescale Venomcaster][item=Flamerest Fiendcat][item=Ashspine Widow][item=Firebelly Weaver][item=Dreadram][item=Ultraram][item=Flamescale Spearman][item=Flamescale Lancer][item=Ghost Manticore][item=Firemane Manticore][item=Basalt Vent Hop][item=Magma Runner][item=Nightfall Imp][item=Ignited Imp][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Tunnel Hydra][item=Hydra] ----- ----- [b][i]Energy Stones[/i][/b] [1/3] [item=Meditate][item=Scratch] ----- ----- [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [1/47] [item=Mana Bolt][item=Rune Slash][item=Enfeeble][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Rock Slash][item=Fossilize][item=Flame Bolt][item=Blazing Slash][item=Sear][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Freezing Slash][item=Congeal][item=Bright Bolt][item=Blinding Slash][item=Enamor][item=Shock Bolt][item=Thunder Slash][item=Shock][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Jungle Slash][item=Envenom][item=Vile Bolt][item=Pestilent Slash][item=Contaminate][item=Dark Bolt][item=Mist Slash][item=Hydro Bolt][item=Wave Slash][item=Drown][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Gust Slash][item=Disorient][item=Aid][item=Bolster][item=Clobber][item=Concentration][item=Contuse][item=Eliminate][item=Guard][item=Haste][item=Rally][item=Reflect][item=Regeneration][item=Sap][item=Shred][item=Ward] ----- ----- [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [3/29] [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Charged Acuity Fragment][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Shining Acuity Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Berserker][item=Scholar] ----- ----- [b][i]Accessory Stones[/i][/b] [0/3] [item=Ambush][item=Discipline][item=Field Manual] ----- ----- [b][i]Battle Items[/i][/b] [1/2] [item=Tincture of Dissolution] ----- ----- [b][i]Trinkets[/i][/b] [12/12] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Chests[/i][/b] [1/1] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Skins[/i][/b] [0/14] [skin=37034][skin=37036][skin=37053][skin=37061][skin=37062][skin=37063][skin=37064][skin=37071][skin=37082][skin=37089][skin=37100][skin=37179][skin=37185][skin=37334] ----- ----- [b][i]Dragon Eggs[/i][/b] [0/11] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] ----- ----- [b][i]Specialty Items[/i][/b] [1/18] [item=Scroll of Renaming][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=Vista: Volcanic Vents][item=Primary Gene: Diamond (Aberration)][item=Secondary Gene: Spade (Aberration)][item=Tertiary Gene: Polkadot (Aberration)][/center]
_thumbnail.png

Volcanic Vents
[7/18]

Insects [8/8]

Meat [6/6]

Seafood [6/6]

Plants [6/6]

Organics [10/10]

Dragonmade [4/15]

Apparel [2/99]

Familiars [3/26]

Energy Stones [1/3]

Ability Stones [1/47]

Augment Stones [3/29]

Accessory Stones [0/3]

Battle Items [1/2]

Trinkets [12/12]

Chests [1/1]

Skins [0/14]

Dragon Eggs [0/11]

Specialty Items [1/18]
X
@KnucklePuck
Varied Apparel doesn't like dropping, but I know every venue likes giving out repeats lol You can do it though! if you're bouncing between venues you should at least be able to avoid getting too bored of 1 area too soon
@KnucklePuck
Varied Apparel doesn't like dropping, but I know every venue likes giving out repeats lol You can do it though! if you're bouncing between venues you should at least be able to avoid getting too bored of 1 area too soon
HSBKvao.png
[center][img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/harpys_roost/_thumbnail.png[/img] [b]Harpy's Roost[/b] [5/19] [b][i]Insects[/i][/b] [6/6] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Meat[/i][/b] [10/11] [item=Black Capped Chickadee] ----- ----- [b][i]Seafood[/i][/b] [6/7] [item=Sea Bass] ----- ----- [b][i]Plants[/i][/b] [6/6] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Minerals & Ores[/i][/b] [3/5] [item=Even More Beautiful Boulder][item=Smooth Pebbles] ----- ----- [b][i]Organics[/i][/b] [12/12] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ----- ----- [b][i]Dragonmade[/i][/b] [2/14] [item=Cracked Leather][item=Arcane Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Wind Runestone] ----- ----- [b][i]Apparel[/i][/b] [3/102] [item=Bamboo Apron][item=Bamboo Dried Tea][item=Bamboo Tea Cups][item=Bamboo Tea Tray][item=Bamboo Towel][item=Bloodscale Bracers][item=Bloodscale Greaves][item=Bloodscale Helmet][item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Bloodscale Tail Guard][item=Bloodscale Wing Guard][item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Bloody Head Bandage][item=Brass Steampunk Spats][item=Brown Birdskull Armband][item=Brown Birdskull Headdress][item=Brown Birdskull Legband][item=Brown Birdskull Necklace][item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Brown Wizard Hat][item=Cleaver][item=Copper Steampunk Gloves][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Copper Steampunk Spats][item=Crimson Rogue Belt][item=Crimson Rogue Bracers][item=Crimson Rogue Cape][item=Crimson Rogue Footpads][item=Crimson Rogue Gloves][item=Crimson Rogue Hood][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Crimson Rogue Tail Binding][item=Crimson Rogue Trousers][item=Crimson Rogue Vest][item=Crimson Rogue Wing Guard][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Dented Iron Gorget][item=Emerald Aviator Boots][item=Emerald Aviator Gloves][item=Emerald Aviator Helmet][item=Emerald Aviator Satchel][item=Forest Green Tail Wrap][item=Forest Green Wing Wraps][item=Friend Budgies][item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat][item=Midnight Sandwastes Sash][item=Nebula Starsilk Circlet][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings][item=Nebula Starsilk Scarf][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Nebula Starsilk Socks][item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Pathfinder's Gloves][item=Pathfinder's Leggi