1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Day 21: January 5, 2022
Difficulty: Very Hard
Treasure Earned: 75,000
Start: 22:08
End: 10:18
Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
Total Treasure: 1,552,000

Once again advertising my little quest Sand for a Tesla! Although. It's not really little. Still! Go on over and see if you'd like some sand.

Also fun fact: Did you know that you have a chicken-wing sized organ called the thymus above your heart? It's part of the lymphatic (immune) system. It produces immune cells and trains them to not attack your own cells. However, if a cell that does recognize your own cells as pathogens, that's called autoimmune disease.
Day 21: January 5, 2022
Start: 22:08
End: 10:18
Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
Total Treasure: 1,552,000

Once again advertising my little quest Sand for a Tesla! Although. It's not really little. Still! Go on over and see if you'd like some sand.

Also fun fact: Did you know that you have a chicken-wing sized organ called the thymus above your heart? It's part of the lymphatic (immune) system. It produces immune cells and trains them to not attack your own cells. However, if a cell that does recognize your own cells as pathogens, that's called autoimmune disease.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Day 22: January 10, 2022
Start: 19:33
End: 19:43
Total Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
Total Treasure: 1,627,000

A little late... but a week hasn't elapsed yet so I consider that progress!
---
And once more... advertising Sand for a Tesla... You can't get Sand right now, but you could either a Portal Watcher (familiar), Autumn Breeze (apparel), Blue Sludge (Baldwin material), or other offer someone might make?

If that doesn't pique your interest, I'm also offering The Original Bad Doodles, 99% Off, which are Terrible Dragon DoodlesTM now expanded to other non-dragon characters as well. (still no human(oids), sorry) Also, very cheap add-ons for backgrounds and shading and such
---

Also, another fun fact because I love fun facts! Did you know that stretched to it's full length, the DNA of one cell is three feet long? If you did that to all your cells, you'd die. also the DNA would be 90-120 trillion feet long
Day 22: January 10, 2022
Start: 19:33
End: 19:43
Total Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
Total Treasure: 1,627,000

A little late... but a week hasn't elapsed yet so I consider that progress!
---
And once more... advertising Sand for a Tesla... You can't get Sand right now, but you could either a Portal Watcher (familiar), Autumn Breeze (apparel), Blue Sludge (Baldwin material), or other offer someone might make?

If that doesn't pique your interest, I'm also offering The Original Bad Doodles, 99% Off, which are Terrible Dragon DoodlesTM now expanded to other non-dragon characters as well. (still no human(oids), sorry) Also, very cheap add-ons for backgrounds and shading and such
---

Also, another fun fact because I love fun facts! Did you know that stretched to it's full length, the DNA of one cell is three feet long? If you did that to all your cells, you'd die. also the DNA would be 90-120 trillion feet long
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
Day 23: January 11, 2022
Start: 21:26
End: 21:36
Total Time: 3 hours 40 minutes
Total Treasure: 1,702,000

Heck I keep forgetting it's 2022... I kept writing '2021' on everything today. Also Jan 10, instead of Jan 11. I think my brain is running out of battery.
---
And... as usual... Sand for a Tesla, currently offering a Blue Sludge, and The Original Bad Doodles, 99% Off, which right now is a bit full.
---

And the now daily-when-I-remember-to-G&G fun fact: A tautology is a saying in which both/all words or phrases mean the same thing. It's redundant, basically. For example, straight from a Bing search: They arrived one after the other in succession. Another one is The La Brea Tar Pits, which is basically "The The Tar Tar Pits".
Day 23: January 11, 2022
Start: 21:26
End: 21:36
Total Time: 3 hours 40 minutes
Total Treasure: 1,702,000

Heck I keep forgetting it's 2022... I kept writing '2021' on everything today. Also Jan 10, instead of Jan 11. I think my brain is running out of battery.
---
And... as usual... Sand for a Tesla, currently offering a Blue Sludge, and The Original Bad Doodles, 99% Off, which right now is a bit full.
---

And the now daily-when-I-remember-to-G&G fun fact: A tautology is a saying in which both/all words or phrases mean the same thing. It's redundant, basically. For example, straight from a Bing search: They arrived one after the other in succession. Another one is The La Brea Tar Pits, which is basically "The The Tar Tar Pits".
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
Day 24: January 14, 2022
Start: 21:57
End: 22:08
Total Time: 3 hours 51 minutes
Total Treasure: 1,777,000

Only 24 days of G&G and it's already a new year... You can tell I'm a master procrastinator (amazing video; also on YouTube).
---
Last time for now, I promise! Sand for a Tesla is still open, because I am nowhere near close to my goal. I'm currently offering a Whirlwind Crown, worth about 30g LAH.

Not interested getting apparel? What about giving? I sure could use some stuff, which you can find in Eleint's bio. Keep in mind that this is my project wishlist for project dragons; the regular wishlist (not as important) is on Rapid, the previous dragon.
---

So now, the best part: multiple fun facts! A shrimp's heart is in its head. Pigs physically cannot look up. Pointing your car keys to your head increases its range. Sunglasses were originally designed for Chinese judges to hide their faces in court. Ephebiphobia is the fear of teenagers/adolescents.
Day 24: January 14, 2022
Start: 21:57
End: 22:08
Total Time: 3 hours 51 minutes
Total Treasure: 1,777,000

Only 24 days of G&G and it's already a new year... You can tell I'm a master procrastinator (amazing video; also on YouTube).
---
Last time for now, I promise! Sand for a Tesla is still open, because I am nowhere near close to my goal. I'm currently offering a Whirlwind Crown, worth about 30g LAH.

Not interested getting apparel? What about giving? I sure could use some stuff, which you can find in Eleint's bio. Keep in mind that this is my project wishlist for project dragons; the regular wishlist (not as important) is on Rapid, the previous dragon.
---

So now, the best part: multiple fun facts! A shrimp's heart is in its head. Pigs physically cannot look up. Pointing your car keys to your head increases its range. Sunglasses were originally designed for Chinese judges to hide their faces in court. Ephebiphobia is the fear of teenagers/adolescents.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
Day 25: January 18, 2022
Start: 23:05
End: 23:14
Total Time: 4 hours
Total Treasure: 1,852,000

I'll admit - I was lazy these past few days and didn't do much, which includes G&G. (I personally find a valid excuse in the fact that I was skiing and it was my birthday this past weekend so hmph)
---
Yes, I have a discount rn thanks to (a very surprising, considering Nature doesn't push often or push very hard compared to other flights) dominance, but what do I enjoy more than discounts? Free stuff! Eleint has a list of stuff I need for my project dragons. I could trade some items too...
---

No fun facts, but a thought: Why did Pikachu never evolve?
Day 25: January 18, 2022
Start: 23:05
End: 23:14
Total Time: 4 hours
Total Treasure: 1,852,000

I'll admit - I was lazy these past few days and didn't do much, which includes G&G. (I personally find a valid excuse in the fact that I was skiing and it was my birthday this past weekend so hmph)
---
Yes, I have a discount rn thanks to (a very surprising, considering Nature doesn't push often or push very hard compared to other flights) dominance, but what do I enjoy more than discounts? Free stuff! Eleint has a list of stuff I need for my project dragons. I could trade some items too...
---

No fun facts, but a thought: Why did Pikachu never evolve?
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
Day 26: January 24, 2022
Start: 21:45
End: 21:55
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
Total Treasure: 1,927,000

I ought to get a schedule. A physical schedule; like a calendar, but less look-over-able.
---
Eleint! Projects!

i really really need a schedule
Day 26: January 24, 2022
Start: 21:45
End: 21:55
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
Total Treasure: 1,927,000

I ought to get a schedule. A physical schedule; like a calendar, but less look-over-able.
---
Eleint! Projects!

i really really need a schedule
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
Day 27: February 13, 2022
Start: 22:05
End: 22:16
Total Time: 4 hours 21 minutes
Total Treasure: 2,002,000

Uh oh, it's February already. That's okay! As long as I do a year of G&G it counts. I'd just... prefer to finish sooner so I can finish my projects sooner and not worry about getting new projects. Please help fund my projects. I can offer... food, apparel, familiars, trinkets (maybe some scrolls/skins?), and low-ish-quality art. I might be able to do high-quality art again if I get a new stylus.

But did you know? I might be opening pigeon adopts. Pigeons are amazing. Please look up 'pigeons'. They're beautiful.
Day 27: February 13, 2022
Start: 22:05
End: 22:16
Total Time: 4 hours 21 minutes
Total Treasure: 2,002,000

Uh oh, it's February already. That's okay! As long as I do a year of G&G it counts. I'd just... prefer to finish sooner so I can finish my projects sooner and not worry about getting new projects. Please help fund my projects. I can offer... food, apparel, familiars, trinkets (maybe some scrolls/skins?), and low-ish-quality art. I might be able to do high-quality art again if I get a new stylus.

But did you know? I might be opening pigeon adopts. Pigeons are amazing. Please look up 'pigeons'. They're beautiful.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
Day 27.5: February 13, 2022
Start: 17:11
End: 17:21
Total Time: 4 hours 31 minutes
Total Treasure: 2,025,000

What's this? Two days in a row? Impossible! Scandalous!

The treasure count was bothering me, so I rounded it out. And to make it fair, I need to do one more day. Tomorrow (or whenever I do G&G again) is Day 28.

Oh, I got a new signature. How's it look? You really should look up pigeons. Try 'nicobar pigeon' and 'pygmy pouter pigeon'. And, if you're into nature being weird, 'pigeon chick'.
Day 27.5: February 13, 2022
Start: 17:11
End: 17:21
Total Time: 4 hours 31 minutes
Total Treasure: 2,025,000

What's this? Two days in a row? Impossible! Scandalous!

The treasure count was bothering me, so I rounded it out. And to make it fair, I need to do one more day. Tomorrow (or whenever I do G&G again) is Day 28.

Oh, I got a new signature. How's it look? You really should look up pigeons. Try 'nicobar pigeon' and 'pygmy pouter pigeon'. And, if you're into nature being weird, 'pigeon chick'.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
Day 28: February 25, 2022
Difficulty: Hard + Special
Start: ~13:40
End: ~14:05
Total Time: 4 hours 56 minutes
Total Treasure: 2,100,000

I’m on mobile right now and don’t know how to track time so… it’s a rough estimate.
Day 28: February 25, 2022
Difficulty: Hard + Special
Start: ~13:40
End: ~14:05
Total Time: 4 hours 56 minutes
Total Treasure: 2,100,000

I’m on mobile right now and don’t know how to track time so… it’s a rough estimate.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
Day 29: February 26, 2022
Start: 21:03
End: 21:12
Total Time: 5 hours 5 minutes
Total Treasure: 2,175,000

*whistles*
One leap year February's worth of days over! Only three more years to go (at the rate I'm currently finishing this at)
Day 29: February 26, 2022
Start: 21:03
End: 21:12
Total Time: 5 hours 5 minutes
Total Treasure: 2,175,000

*whistles*
One leap year February's worth of days over! Only three more years to go (at the rate I'm currently finishing this at)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24