Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Finders Keepers, Pizza Eaters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ixxk8KM.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34741211][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/347413/34741211_350.png[/img][/url] “Ah! You’re finally here!” A fae trots towards you across the forest floor, his frills up in greeting. His features are difficult to make out beyond the forest of brightly coloured mushrooms growing across his coat. He shakes your claw before grabbing it to pull you into the forest after him. “I have a date with Nemoni on Sunday, and I need help!” He ushers you into a clearing. Every visible surface is covered in pizzas, some of them half-eaten. The culprits are familiars, sleeping or wandering around the clearing to nibble at will. An old wooden table stands in the centre, covered in flour and dough and keeling to one side. “I’ve been cooking since yesterday, but my taste-testers say none of these are right. It needs to be perfect!” He turns to you suddenly, grabbing your shoulders. “I need more ingredients!! You can help, right? Say you can help!” [/center]
Ixxk8KM.png

34741211_350.png

“Ah! You’re finally here!”

A fae trots towards you across the forest floor, his frills up in greeting. His features are difficult to make out beyond the forest of brightly coloured mushrooms growing across his coat. He shakes your claw before grabbing it to pull you into the forest after him.

“I have a date with Nemoni on Sunday, and I need help!” He ushers you into a clearing. Every visible surface is covered in pizzas, some of them half-eaten. The culprits are familiars, sleeping or wandering around the clearing to nibble at will. An old wooden table stands in the centre, covered in flour and dough and keeling to one side.

“I’ve been cooking since yesterday, but my taste-testers say none of these are right. It needs to be perfect!” He turns to you suddenly, grabbing your shoulders. “I need more ingredients!! You can help, right? Say you can help!”
Each Day brings a new recipe for the hunters, simply send [b]All[/b] the materials for [b]two[/b] of the pizza varieties to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=426971]Tiramissyou[/url] and collect the badge! Missed a day? No problem! Send double that days ingredients, or 50kt/g and collect the badge! Help Neon decorate the clearing with the bonus task, and collect yourself the bonus daily badge! [quote=Daily Pinglist]@.Saronai @.IamNoHere @.Tarany @.Aprycus @.Stormster @.DelightedVilla @.Crystalitar @.TheMageLemon245 @.Jorybear @.vangeance @.Sea0fAtlas @.Ajgreelyfan3 @.GrimLollie @.ghostingskies @.Dragoneisha @.MotherOfBeardies @.tigressRising @.LissaJade @.Martine @.chamilet @.fallendownut @.3ctoplasm @.Raedeshe @.HollowBay @.TinkaDreamChaser [/quote] DAY ONE - Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest [columns][quote=Meat][item=herdbeast hoof] [item=game fowl] [Item=thick meat strips] [item=searing Bunny] [item=wildwood owlet] Herdbeast Hoof x5 Game Fowl x5 Thick Meat Strips x5 Searing Bunny x7 Wildwood Owlet x6[/quote][nextcol][quote=Insects][item=false leaf][item=crunchy moth legs] [item=maggot] [item=songbird mimic] [item=Daddy Longlegs] False Leaf x5 Crunchy Moth Legs x5 Maggot x6 Songbird Mimic x5 Daddy Longlegs x7[/quote][/columns] [columns][quote=Fish][item=river wiggler][item=yellow-tinged featherduster][item=rosy similis][item=umbral catfish][item=pineapple shiners] River Wiggler x7 Yellow-tinged Featherduster x5 Rosy Similis x6 Umbral Catfish x5 Pineapple Shiners x5[/quote][nextcol][quote=Plants][item=clover][item=flycatcher][item=centaur nut mix][item=honeycomb fragment][item=jungle grass] Clover x7 Flycatcher x5 Centaur Nut Mix x6 Honeycomb Fragment x5 Jungle Grass x7[/quote][/columns] [quote=Bonus Task][item=bamboo shoot][item=glowing pocket bauble][item=tiny feathers] Bamboo Shoot x5 Glowing Pocket Bauble x5 Tiny Feathers x5[/quote] DAY 2 - Sandswept Delta, Blooming Grove, Forgotten cave [columns][quote=Meat][item=Greatshell fin][item=goat][item=Dire Porcupine][item=Blue Racer][item=Shiny Anole] Greatshell Fin x7 Goat x5 Dire Porcupine x2 Blue Racer x5 Shiny Anole x6[/quote][nextcol][quote=Insects][item=nymph][item=palefoot slug][item=rolly polly][item=scalescarab][item=drywood termite] Nymph x7 Palefoot Slug x6 Rolly Polly x5 Scalescarab x5 Drywood Termite x5[/quote][/columns] [columns][quote=Fish][item=buff endler][item=broadback pleco][item=golden betta][item=citrus lionfish][item=marbled stingray] Buff Endler x5 Broadback Pleco x7 Golden Betta x5 Citrus Lionfish x5 Marbled Stingray x6[/quote][nextcol][quote=Plants][item=sand creeper][item=Blue Entoloma][item=grove fern][item=edamame][item=dustbowl ivy] Sand Creeper x7 Blue entomala x5 Grove Fern x5 Edamame x6 Dustbowl Ivy x5[/quote][/columns] [quote=Bonus Task][item=potted cactus][item=pohip planter][item=potted peacevine] Potted Cactus x7 Pohip Planter x1 Potted Peacevine x7[/quote] DAY 3 Bamboo Falls, Thunderhead Savannah, Redrock Cove [columns][quote=Meat][item=River Warden][item=Yellow Canary][item=Coral Snake][item=Chameleon Seal][item=Herdbeast Haunch] River Warden x5 Yellow Canary x5 Coral Snake x6 Chameleon Seal x5 Herdbeast Haunch x7 [/quote][nextcol][quote=Insects][item=Wisp bug][item=tiger beetle][item=Lesser bluehorn][item=verdemoth][item=whip scorpion] Wisp Bug x5 Tiger Beetle x7 Lesser Bluehorn x5 Verdemoth x6 Whip Scorpion x5[/quote][/columns] [columns][quote=Fish][item=Dried Fish][item=Swordfish][item=Speckled Hogfish][item=crowntail wanderer][item=Pastel Scallop] Dried Fish x5 Swordfish x6 Speckled Hogfish x5 Crowntail Wanderer x7 Pastel Scallop x5[/quote][nextcol][quote=Plants][item=Sour Spinach][item=Marigold][item=Blackberry][item=Fairy Ears][item=Giant Kelp] Sour Spinach x5 Marigold x6 Blackberry x5 Fairy Ears x7 Giant Kelp x5[/quote][/columns] [quote=Bonus Task][item=Cheerful Chime][item=Prairie Polearm][item=Sorceress' Loopbelt] Cheerful Chime x5 Prairie Polearm x5 Sorceress’ Loopbelt x5[/quote] DAY 4 Waterway, Arena, Volcanic Vents [columns][quote=Meat][item=Green Jelly][item=ram][item=Pallas Cat][item=Hopping Mouse][item=Everglade Hedgehog] Green Jelly x5 Ram x6 Pallas Cat x5 Hopping Mouse x7 Everglade Hedgehod x5[/quote][nextcol][quote=Insects][item=Two-tone wasp][item=scorpion fly][item=pretty vermin][item=Brown river recluse][item=softshell scorpion] Two-Tone Wasp x5 Scorpion Fly x6 Pretty Vermin x5 Brown River Recluse x5 Softshell Scorpion x7[/quote][/columns] [columns][quote=Fish][item=Nogglet][item=Uaru][item=Oarfish][item=Rainbow Mussels][item=Dragonfish] Nogglet x5 Uaru x5 Oarfish x5 Rainbow Mussels x6 Dargonfish x7[/quote][nextcol][quote=Plants][item=Siltvine][item=Hallowed Ivy][item=Water Lettuce][item=Crimson rootvine][item=Succulent spears] Siltvine x7 Hallowed Ivy x5 Water Lettuce x5 Crimson Rootvine x6 Succulent Spears x5[/quote][/columns] [quote=Bonus Task][item=reflective fish scales][item=Greatowl Feather][item=Sticky Webbing] Reflective Fish Scales x5 Greatowl Feather x5 Sticky webbing x5[/quote] DAY 5 Rainsong Jungle, Boreal Wood, Crystal Pools [columns][quote=Meat][item=Elk ear][item=jade peacock][item=solar vole][item=lovebird][item=flatback sea turtle] Elk Ear x5 Jade Peacock x5 Solar Vole x5 Lovebird x6 Flatback Sea Turtle x7[/quote][nextcol][quote=Insects][item=Wooly Bear][item=greenworm][item=Sparkling wasp][item=Vibrant flutterer][item=Firebelly scorpion] Wooly Bear x6 Greenworm x5 Sparkling Wasp x5 Vibrant Flutterer x5 Firebelly Scorpion x7[/quote][/columns] [columns][quote=Fish][item=Clownfish][item=Bamboo Shrimp][item=Amber Goby][item=Crystalline Myctophid][item=Longfin Angelfish] Clownfish x6 Bamboo Shrimp x5 Amber Goby x7 Crystalline Mycotophid x5 Longfin Angelfish x5[/quote][nextcol][quote=Plants][item=Sunflower seeds][item=cattail][item=winterbelle][item=Tundra cactus][item=bloody snapdragon] Sunflower Seeds x5 Cattail x6 Winterbelle x5 Tundra Cactus x7 Bloody Snapdragon x5[/quote][/columns] [quote=Bonus Task][item=empty Zalis nest][item=ice crystal][item=moonstone] Empty Zalis Nest x5 Ice Crystal x5 Moonstone x5[/quote] DAY 6 Harpy’s Roost, Ghostlight Ruins, Mire [columns][quote=Meat][item=Stomper Haunch][item=Sunspot Sparrow][item=Heartred croaker leg][item=oasis songbird][item=dodo wing] Stomper Haunch x7 Sunspot Sparrow x5 Heartred Croaker Leg x6 Oasis Songbird x5 Dodo Wing x5[/quote][nextcol][quote=Insects][item=Blue Fly][item=Bloodfly][item=Bloated Maggot][item=Parasitic Grub][item=aged Carcass] Blue Fly x5 Bloodfly x5 Bloated Maggot x6 Parasitic Grub x5 Aged Carcass x7[/quote][/columns] [columns][quote=Fish][item=Ragesquid][item=Sea Bass][item=Renegade Dartling][item=Dogtooth Wrasse][item=Sicklemaw Gar] Ragesquid x5 Sea Bass x5 Renegade Dartling x6 Dogtooth Wrasse x 5 Sicklemaw Gar x7[/quote][nextcol][quote=Plants][item=Rotala][item=Deadweed][item=Golden Pepper][item=Aer Sprite][item=Maple Seed] Rotala x7 Deadweed x5 Golden Pepper x6 Aer Sprite x5 Maple Seed x5[/quote][/columns] [quote=Bonus Task][item=Scroll Case][item=Scary Storybook][item=Unicorn Dust] Scroll Case x5 Scary Storybook x5 Unicorn Dust x5[/quote] DAY 7 Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop, Forbidden Portal [columns][quote=Meat][item=Southern Gull][item=Slimy Delight][item=Calico Chimera][item=Red-Crested tweeter][item=Striped Monitor] Southern Gull x5 Slimy Delight x5 Calico Chimera x5 Red-Crested Tweeter x5 Striped Monitor x5[/quote][nextcol][quote=Insects][item=Algaestrider][item=Pale Katydid][item=Mistral beetle][item=Glasswing butterfly][item=coppercoil spider] Algaestrider x5 Pale Katydid x5 Mistral Beetle x5 Glasswing Butterfly x5 Coppercoil Spider x5[/quote][/columns] [columns][quote=Fish][item=Coral Dweller][item=Fish Oil][item=Eel Larvae][item=Chewy Tentacle][item=Lap Octopus] Coral Dweller x5 Fish Oil x5 Eel Larvae x5 Chewy Tentacle x5 Lap Octopus x5[/quote][nextcol][quote=Plants][item=Watermelon][item=Blueberries][item=Pampas Grass][item=Cursed Garnish][item=Crimson Jadevine] Watermelon x5 Blueberries x5 Pampas Grass x5 Cursed Garnish x5 Crimson Jadevine x5[/quote][/columns] [quote=Bonus Task][item=Kelp Tender Plush][item=Lawn Decoration][item=Leon Mask] Kelp Tender Plush x2 Lawn Decoration x2 Leon Mask x2[/quote]
Each Day brings a new recipe for the hunters, simply send All the materials for two of the pizza varieties to Tiramissyou and collect the badge!

Missed a day? No problem! Send double that days ingredients, or 50kt/g and collect the badge!

Help Neon decorate the clearing with the bonus task, and collect yourself the bonus daily badge!
Daily Pinglist wrote:
@.Saronai @.IamNoHere @.Tarany @.Aprycus @.Stormster @.DelightedVilla @.Crystalitar @.TheMageLemon245 @.Jorybear @.vangeance @.Sea0fAtlas @.Ajgreelyfan3 @.GrimLollie @.ghostingskies @.Dragoneisha @.MotherOfBeardies @.tigressRising @.LissaJade @.Martine @.chamilet @.fallendownut @.3ctoplasm @.Raedeshe @.HollowBay @.TinkaDreamChaser

DAY ONE - Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest
Meat wrote:
Herdbeast Hoof Game Fowl Thick Meat Strips Searing Bunny Wildwood Owlet
Herdbeast Hoof x5 Game Fowl x5 Thick Meat Strips x5 Searing Bunny x7 Wildwood Owlet x6
Insects wrote:
False Leaf Crunchy Moth Legs Maggot Songbird Mimic Daddy Longlegs
False Leaf x5 Crunchy Moth Legs x5 Maggot x6 Songbird Mimic x5 Daddy Longlegs x7
Fish wrote:
River Wiggler Yellow-Tinged Featherduster Rosy Similis Umbral Catfish Pineapple Shiners
River Wiggler x7 Yellow-tinged Featherduster x5 Rosy Similis x6 Umbral Catfish x5 Pineapple Shiners x5
Plants wrote:
Clover Flycatcher Centaur Nut Mix Honeycomb Fragment Jungle Grass
Clover x7 Flycatcher x5 Centaur Nut Mix x6 Honeycomb Fragment x5 Jungle Grass x7
Bonus Task wrote:
Bamboo Shoot Glowing Pocket Bauble Tiny Feathers
Bamboo Shoot x5 Glowing Pocket Bauble x5 Tiny Feathers x5

DAY 2 - Sandswept Delta, Blooming Grove, Forgotten cave
Meat wrote:
Greatshell Fin Goat Dire Porcupine Blue Racer Shiny Anole
Greatshell Fin x7 Goat x5 Dire Porcupine x2 Blue Racer x5 Shiny Anole x6
Insects wrote:
Nymph Palefoot Slug Rolly Polly Scalescarab Drywood Termite
Nymph x7 Palefoot Slug x6 Rolly Polly x5 Scalescarab x5 Drywood Termite x5
Fish wrote:
Buff Endler Broadback Pleco Golden Betta Citrus Lionfish Marbled Stingray
Buff Endler x5 Broadback Pleco x7 Golden Betta x5 Citrus Lionfish x5 Marbled Stingray x6
Plants wrote:
Sand Creeper Blue Entoloma Grove Fern Edamame Dustbowl Ivy
Sand Creeper x7 Blue entomala x5 Grove Fern x5 Edamame x6 Dustbowl Ivy x5
Bonus Task wrote:
Potted Cactus Pohip Planter Potted Peacevine
Potted Cactus x7 Pohip Planter x1 Potted Peacevine x7

DAY 3 Bamboo Falls, Thunderhead Savannah, Redrock Cove
Meat wrote:
River Warden Yellow Canary Coral Snake Chameleon Seal Herdbeast Haunch
River Warden x5 Yellow Canary x5 Coral Snake x6 Chameleon Seal x5 Herdbeast Haunch x7
Insects wrote:
Wisp Bug Tiger Beetle Lesser Bluehorn Verdemoth Whip Scorpion
Wisp Bug x5 Tiger Beetle x7 Lesser Bluehorn x5 Verdemoth x6 Whip Scorpion x5
Fish wrote:
Dried Fish Swordfish Speckled Hogfish Crowntail Wanderer Pastel Scallop
Dried Fish x5 Swordfish x6 Speckled Hogfish x5 Crowntail Wanderer x7 Pastel Scallop x5
Plants wrote:
Sour Spinach Marigold Blackberry Fairy Ears Giant Kelp
Sour Spinach x5 Marigold x6 Blackberry x5 Fairy Ears x7 Giant Kelp x5
Bonus Task wrote:
Cheerful Chime Prairie Polearm Sorceress' Loopbelt
Cheerful Chime x5 Prairie Polearm x5 Sorceress’ Loopbelt x5

DAY 4 Waterway, Arena, Volcanic Vents
Meat wrote:
Green Jelly Ram Pallas Cat Hopping Mouse Everglade Hedgehog
Green Jelly x5 Ram x6 Pallas Cat x5 Hopping Mouse x7 Everglade Hedgehod x5
Insects wrote:
Two-tone Wasp Scorpion Fly Pretty Vermin Brown River Recluse Softshell Scorpion
Two-Tone Wasp x5 Scorpion Fly x6 Pretty Vermin x5 Brown River Recluse x5 Softshell Scorpion x7
Fish wrote:
Nogglet Uaru Oarfish Rainbow Mussels Dragonfish
Nogglet x5 Uaru x5 Oarfish x5 Rainbow Mussels x6 Dargonfish x7
Plants wrote:
Siltvine Hallowed Ivy Water Lettuce Crimson Rootvine Succulent Spears
Siltvine x7 Hallowed Ivy x5 Water Lettuce x5 Crimson Rootvine x6 Succulent Spears x5
Bonus Task wrote:
Reflective Fish Scales Greatowl Feather Sticky Webbing
Reflective Fish Scales x5 Greatowl Feather x5 Sticky webbing x5

DAY 5 Rainsong Jungle, Boreal Wood, Crystal Pools
Meat wrote:
Elk Ear Jade Peacock Solar Vole Lovebird Flatback Sea Turtle
Elk Ear x5 Jade Peacock x5 Solar Vole x5 Lovebird x6 Flatback Sea Turtle x7
Insects wrote:
Wooly Bear Greenworm Sparkling Wasp Vibrant Flutterer Firebelly Scorpion
Wooly Bear x6 Greenworm x5 Sparkling Wasp x5 Vibrant Flutterer x5 Firebelly Scorpion x7
Fish wrote:
Clownfish Bamboo Shrimp Amber Goby Crystalline Myctophid Longfin Angelfish
Clownfish x6 Bamboo Shrimp x5 Amber Goby x7 Crystalline Mycotophid x5 Longfin Angelfish x5
Plants wrote:
Sunflower Seeds Cattail Winterbelle Tundra Cactus Bloody Snapdragon
Sunflower Seeds x5 Cattail x6 Winterbelle x5 Tundra Cactus x7 Bloody Snapdragon x5
Bonus Task wrote:
Empty Zalis Nest Ice Crystal Moonstone
Empty Zalis Nest x5 Ice Crystal x5 Moonstone x5

DAY 6 Harpy’s Roost, Ghostlight Ruins, Mire
Meat wrote:
Stomper Haunch Sunspot Sparrow Heartred Croaker Leg Oasis Songbird Dodo Wing
Stomper Haunch x7 Sunspot Sparrow x5 Heartred Croaker Leg x6 Oasis Songbird x5 Dodo Wing x5
Insects wrote:
Blue Fly Bloodfly Bloated Maggot Parasitic Grub Aged Carcass
Blue Fly x5 Bloodfly x5 Bloated Maggot x6 Parasitic Grub x5 Aged Carcass x7
Fish wrote:
Ragesquid Sea Bass Renegade Dartling Dogtooth Wrasse Sicklemaw Gar
Ragesquid x5 Sea Bass x5 Renegade Dartling x6 Dogtooth Wrasse x 5 Sicklemaw Gar x7
Plants wrote:
Rotala Deadweed Golden Pepper Aer Sprite Maple Seed
Rotala x7 Deadweed x5 Golden Pepper x6 Aer Sprite x5 Maple Seed x5
Bonus Task wrote:
Scroll Case Scary Storybook Unicorn Dust
Scroll Case x5 Scary Storybook x5 Unicorn Dust x5

DAY 7 Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop, Forbidden Portal
Meat wrote:
Southern Gull Slimy Delight Calico Chimera Red-Crested Tweeter Striped Monitor
Southern Gull x5 Slimy Delight x5 Calico Chimera x5 Red-Crested Tweeter x5 Striped Monitor x5
Insects wrote:
Algaestrider Pale Katydid Mistral Beetle Glasswing Butterfly Coppercoil Spider
Algaestrider x5 Pale Katydid x5 Mistral Beetle x5 Glasswing Butterfly x5 Coppercoil Spider x5
Fish wrote:
Coral Dweller Fish Oil Eel Larvae Chewy Tentacle Lap Octopus
Coral Dweller x5 Fish Oil x5 Eel Larvae x5 Chewy Tentacle x5 Lap Octopus x5
Plants wrote:
Watermelon Blueberries Pampas Grass Cursed Garnish Crimson Jadevine
Watermelon x5 Blueberries x5 Pampas Grass x5 Cursed Garnish x5 Crimson Jadevine x5
Bonus Task wrote:
Kelp Tender Plush Lawn Decoration Leon Mask
Kelp Tender Plush x2 Lawn Decoration x2 Leon Mask x2

[center][u][b]BADGES[/b][/u] Neon hurries over to you as you approach the familiars. “These are my taste-testers! They’re here to make sure the pizza tastes [i]just[/i] right. If you want to say hi, I can introduce you!” [quote=Day One][img]https://i.imgur.com/TK1k9BF.png[/img] [b]Corey the Charoite Burrower[/b] The owl looks up slowly as you approach, following your movements carefully “Oh, don’t mind them. They’re just grumpy. This is Corey. They’re a charoite burrower, but they wouldn’t [i]tell[/i] me that so I had to look it up in my Bestiary.” [/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/TK1k9BF.png[/img] [b]Corey the Charoite Burrower[/b] The owl looks up slowly as you approach, following your movements carefully “Oh, don’t mind them. They’re just grumpy. This is Corey. They’re a charoite burrower, but they wouldn’t [i]tell[/i] me that so I had to look it up in my Bestiary.” [/code] [quote=Day Two][img]https://i.imgur.com/xICwcoF.png[/img] [b]Stan the Shellion[/b] “Ah, this is Stan,” Neon introduces. “He doesn’t like pizza, but he’s here because he wants to help me out.” He pops a slice of Pizza on Stan’s head. “Try that one next, okay?” [/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/xICwcoF.png[/img] [b]Stan the Shellion[/b] “Ah, this is Stan,” Neon introduces. “He doesn’t like pizza, but he’s here because he wants to help me out.” He pops a slice of Pizza on Stan’s head. “Try that one next, okay?” [/code] [quote=Day Three][img]https://i.imgur.com/8CdgHef.png[/img] [b]Wilbur the Wooly Walrus [/b] The walrus regards you grumpily as you approach, several slices of pizza impaled on his tusk. “This is Wilbur. Don’t touch his pizza, he gets cross about that. I [i]told[/i] him it’s just taste testing, but he’s finished every pizza he’s tried.” [/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/8CdgHef.png[/img] [b]Wilbur the Wooly Walrus [/b] The walrus regards you grumpily as you approach, several slices of pizza impaled on his tusk. “This is Wilbur. Don’t touch his pizza, he gets cross about that. I [i]told[/i] him it’s just taste testing, but he’s finished every pizza he’s tried.”[/code] [quote=Day Four][img]https://i.imgur.com/3z9Q8rm.png[/img] [b]Susie the Sparrowmouse[/b] The Sparrowmouse gets up to greet you as you approach, bouncing around you excitedly. “This is Susie. She loves pizza, so she was the first to volunteer. She likes all of them, but I told her that’s not helpful when I’m trying to pick the best one.” [/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/3z9Q8rm.png[/img] [b]Susie the Sparrowmouse[/b] The Sparrowmouse gets up to greet you as you approach, bouncing around you excitedly. “This is Susie. She loves pizza, so she was the first to volunteer. She likes all of them, but I told her that’s not helpful when I’m trying to pick the best one.”[/code] [quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/BKMeF4T.png[/img] [b]Slither the Sludge Sifter[/b] As you approach a puddle it begins to writhe, a head poking over the surface to regard you carefully. “Slither the Sludge Sifter,” Neon announces. “She’s not that good at tasting, because the pizza’s always soggy before she gets round to eating it.” [/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/BKMeF4T.png[/img] [b]Slither the Sludge Sifter[/b] As you approach a puddle it begins to writhe, a head poking over the surface to regard you carefully. “Slither the Sludge Sifter,” Neon announces. “She’s not that good at tasting, because the pizza’s always soggy before she gets round to eating it.”[/code] [quote=Day Six][img]https://i.imgur.com/iRPa1Ug.png[/img] [b]Martin the Marshland Poodle Mith[/b] The Mith stands to attention as you approach, giving you a courteous nod. “This is Martin,” Neon introduces. “They like tomato sauce, but they never eat the rest of the pizza. They leave a lot for everyone else to try, though.” [/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/iRPa1Ug.png[/img] [b]Martin the Marshland Poodle Mith[/b] The Mith stands to attention as you approach, giving you a courteous nod. “This is Martin,” Neon introduces. “They like tomato sauce, but they never eat the rest of the pizza. They leave a lot for everyone else to try, though.”[/code] [quote=Day Seven][img]https://i.imgur.com/ARsF6YG.png[/img] [b]Amy the Starry Ampelope[/b] “This is Amy,” Neon speeds up to catch up with the Ampelope, trotting leisurely around the clearing to pick at the most interesting pizzas. “She’s an expert taste-tester. She suggested putting [i]everything[/i] on just one pizza! Isn’t it a good idea??” [/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/ARsF6YG.png[/img] [b]Amy the Starry Ampelope[/b] “This is Amy,” Neon speeds up to catch up with the Ampelope, trotting leisurely around the clearing to pick at the most interesting pizzas. “She’s an expert taste-tester. She suggested putting [i]everything[/i] on just one pizza! Isn’t it a good idea??”[/code] [u][b]BONUS BADGES[/b][/u] [quote=Day One] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HSAfpZc.png[/img] "Oh perfect! These will light up the place nicely!" Neon grins as he takes the makeshift lanterns from you, putting them up around the clearing.[/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/HSAfpZc.png[/img] "Oh perfect! These will light up the place nicely!" Neon grins as he takes the makeshift lanterns from you, putting them up around the clearing.[/code] [quote=Day Two] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kbCWebI.png[/img] Neon gasps as you hand over the plants, a beaming smile spreading across his face, "These are sure to catch her eye!"[/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/kbCWebI.png[/img] Neon gasps as you hand over the plants, a beaming smile spreading across his face, "These are sure to catch her eye!"[/code] [quote=Day Three] [img]https://i.imgur.com/J9jF8PY.png[/img] "Ah!" Neon grins. "Windchimes! I'm sure the noise will draw her in!"[/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/J9jF8PY.png[/img] "Ah!" Neon grins. "Windchimes! I'm sure the noise will draw her in!"[/code] [quote=Day Four] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9XL2I0i.png[/img] "These will look great hanging from the branches!" Neon beams as you hand him the garlands, excitedly rushing to hang them up.[/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/9XL2I0i.png[/img] "These will look great hanging from the branches!" Neon beams as you hand him the garlands, excitedly rushing to hang them up.[/code] [quote=Day Five][img]https://i.imgur.com/TzsaTJQ.png[/img] "Rocks!" Neon gasps, almost snatching them from you, "Nemo loves rocks! these will look great in the middle of the table!"[/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/TzsaTJQ.png[/img] "Rocks!" Neon gasps, almost snatching them from you, "Nemo loves rocks! these will look great in the middle of the table!"[/code] [quote=Day Six][img]https://i.imgur.com/a2FJ2pN.png[/img] "Nemo [i]loves[/i] to read, a book nook is the perfect addition!" Neon adjusts the book pile, a little ghost peeking out. "Oh! bonus! Hopefully the lanterns don't scare him off."[/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/a2FJ2pN.png[/img] "Nemo [i]loves[/i] to read, a book nook is the perfect addition!" Neon adjusts the book pile, a little ghost peeking out. "Oh! bonus! Hopefully the lanterns don't scare him off."[/code] [quote=Day Seven][img]https://i.imgur.com/2y3lhkG.png[/img] "Maybe if we have a few toys around the place..." Neon rubs his chin, looking thoughtful. [/quote] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/2y3lhkG.png[/img] "Maybe if we have a few toys around the place..." Neon rubs his chin, looking thoughtful.[/code] [size=1]Bonus badges by Tiramissyou[/size] [/center]
BADGES

Neon hurries over to you as you approach the familiars. “These are my taste-testers! They’re here to make sure the pizza tastes just right. If you want to say hi, I can introduce you!”

Day One wrote:
TK1k9BF.png

Corey the Charoite Burrower

The owl looks up slowly as you approach, following your movements carefully “Oh, don’t mind them. They’re just grumpy. This is Corey. They’re a charoite burrower, but they wouldn’t tell me that so I had to look it up in my Bestiary.”
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TK1k9BF.png[/img] [b]Corey the Charoite Burrower[/b] The owl looks up slowly as you approach, following your movements carefully “Oh, don’t mind them. They’re just grumpy. This is Corey. They’re a charoite burrower, but they wouldn’t [i]tell[/i] me that so I had to look it up in my Bestiary.”
Day Two wrote:
xICwcoF.png

Stan the Shellion

“Ah, this is Stan,” Neon introduces. “He doesn’t like pizza, but he’s here because he wants to help me out.” He pops a slice of Pizza on Stan’s head. “Try that one next, okay?”
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/xICwcoF.png[/img] [b]Stan the Shellion[/b] “Ah, this is Stan,” Neon introduces. “He doesn’t like pizza, but he’s here because he wants to help me out.” He pops a slice of Pizza on Stan’s head. “Try that one next, okay?”
Day Three wrote:
8CdgHef.png
Wilbur the Wooly Walrus

The walrus regards you grumpily as you approach, several slices of pizza impaled on his tusk. “This is Wilbur. Don’t touch his pizza, he gets cross about that. I told him it’s just taste testing, but he’s finished every pizza he’s tried.”
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8CdgHef.png[/img] [b]Wilbur the Wooly Walrus [/b] The walrus regards you grumpily as you approach, several slices of pizza impaled on his tusk. “This is Wilbur. Don’t touch his pizza, he gets cross about that. I [i]told[/i] him it’s just taste testing, but he’s finished every pizza he’s tried.”
Day Four wrote:
3z9Q8rm.png
Susie the Sparrowmouse

The Sparrowmouse gets up to greet you as you approach, bouncing around you excitedly. “This is Susie. She loves pizza, so she was the first to volunteer. She likes all of them, but I told her that’s not helpful when I’m trying to pick the best one.”
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3z9Q8rm.png[/img] [b]Susie the Sparrowmouse[/b] The Sparrowmouse gets up to greet you as you approach, bouncing around you excitedly. “This is Susie. She loves pizza, so she was the first to volunteer. She likes all of them, but I told her that’s not helpful when I’m trying to pick the best one.”
Quote:
BKMeF4T.png
Slither the Sludge Sifter

As you approach a puddle it begins to writhe, a head poking over the surface to regard you carefully. “Slither the Sludge Sifter,” Neon announces. “She’s not that good at tasting, because the pizza’s always soggy before she gets round to eating it.”
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/BKMeF4T.png[/img] [b]Slither the Sludge Sifter[/b] As you approach a puddle it begins to writhe, a head poking over the surface to regard you carefully. “Slither the Sludge Sifter,” Neon announces. “She’s not that good at tasting, because the pizza’s always soggy before she gets round to eating it.”
Day Six wrote:
iRPa1Ug.png
Martin the Marshland Poodle Mith

The Mith stands to attention as you approach, giving you a courteous nod. “This is Martin,” Neon introduces. “They like tomato sauce, but they never eat the rest of the pizza. They leave a lot for everyone else to try, though.”
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/iRPa1Ug.png[/img] [b]Martin the Marshland Poodle Mith[/b] The Mith stands to attention as you approach, giving you a courteous nod. “This is Martin,” Neon introduces. “They like tomato sauce, but they never eat the rest of the pizza. They leave a lot for everyone else to try, though.”
Day Seven wrote:
ARsF6YG.png
Amy the Starry Ampelope

“This is Amy,” Neon speeds up to catch up with the Ampelope, trotting leisurely around the clearing to pick at the most interesting pizzas. “She’s an expert taste-tester. She suggested putting everything on just one pizza! Isn’t it a good idea??”
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ARsF6YG.png[/img] [b]Amy the Starry Ampelope[/b] “This is Amy,” Neon speeds up to catch up with the Ampelope, trotting leisurely around the clearing to pick at the most interesting pizzas. “She’s an expert taste-tester. She suggested putting [i]everything[/i] on just one pizza! Isn’t it a good idea??”

BONUS BADGES
Day One wrote:
HSAfpZc.png
"Oh perfect! These will light up the place nicely!" Neon grins as he takes the makeshift lanterns from you, putting them up around the clearing.
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/HSAfpZc.png[/img] "Oh perfect! These will light up the place nicely!" Neon grins as he takes the makeshift lanterns from you, putting them up around the clearing.
Day Two wrote:
kbCWebI.png
Neon gasps as you hand over the plants, a beaming smile spreading across his face, "These are sure to catch her eye!"
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/kbCWebI.png[/img] Neon gasps as you hand over the plants, a beaming smile spreading across his face, "These are sure to catch her eye!"
Day Three wrote:
J9jF8PY.png
"Ah!" Neon grins. "Windchimes! I'm sure the noise will draw her in!"
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/J9jF8PY.png[/img] "Ah!" Neon grins. "Windchimes! I'm sure the noise will draw her in!"
Day Four wrote:
9XL2I0i.png
"These will look great hanging from the branches!" Neon beams as you hand him the garlands, excitedly rushing to hang them up.
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9XL2I0i.png[/img] "These will look great hanging from the branches!" Neon beams as you hand him the garlands, excitedly rushing to hang them up.
Day Five wrote:
TzsaTJQ.png
"Rocks!" Neon gasps, almost snatching them from you, "Nemo loves rocks! these will look great in the middle of the table!"
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TzsaTJQ.png[/img] "Rocks!" Neon gasps, almost snatching them from you, "Nemo loves rocks! these will look great in the middle of the table!"
Day Six wrote:
a2FJ2pN.png
"Nemo loves to read, a book nook is the perfect addition!" Neon adjusts the book pile, a little ghost peeking out. "Oh! bonus! Hopefully the lanterns don't scare him off."
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/a2FJ2pN.png[/img] "Nemo [i]loves[/i] to read, a book nook is the perfect addition!" Neon adjusts the book pile, a little ghost peeking out. "Oh! bonus! Hopefully the lanterns don't scare him off."
Day Seven wrote:
2y3lhkG.png
"Maybe if we have a few toys around the place..." Neon rubs his chin, looking thoughtful.
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/2y3lhkG.png[/img] "Maybe if we have a few toys around the place..." Neon rubs his chin, looking thoughtful.

Bonus badges by Tiramissyou
[center]Big THANK YOU to.... [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=320548][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/347413/34741211p.png[/img] to DuskAwakening for the Daily Badges and intro lore![/url][/center]
And we're off!
Happy Hunting!

General colihunt pinglist
@LissaJade @Makosa @LadyOfTheSkies @betty @endlessstation @c33213 @tigressRising @fidothehoarder @jbapple @Blushunt @FinnFantastic @HollowBay
(feel free to be asked to be removed from this list)
And we're off!
Happy Hunting!

General colihunt pinglist
@LissaJade @Makosa @LadyOfTheSkies @betty @endlessstation @c33213 @tigressRising @fidothehoarder @jbapple @Blushunt @FinnFantastic @HollowBay
(feel free to be asked to be removed from this list)
@Tiramissyou Is there a daily pinglist I could be added to? Badges so far look cute!

Question: Are you required to do the regular badge in order to earn the bonus badge or can you earn them independently from one another (have the mats for bonus badge now is why I'm asking lol)
@Tiramissyou Is there a daily pinglist I could be added to? Badges so far look cute!

Question: Are you required to do the regular badge in order to earn the bonus badge or can you earn them independently from one another (have the mats for bonus badge now is why I'm asking lol)
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai I will add you to the list! Do you want to be added to a general pinglist for any future coli hunts?

The bonus badge and regular badge are separate, so you can earn them individually! ^^
@Saronai I will add you to the list! Do you want to be added to a general pinglist for any future coli hunts?

The bonus badge and regular badge are separate, so you can earn them individually! ^^
@Tiramissyou Yes plz to future coli hunts. I'm a badge fanatic lol. Also, totally unrelated, but I love your username :D
@Tiramissyou Yes plz to future coli hunts. I'm a badge fanatic lol. Also, totally unrelated, but I love your username :D
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Hi! Would you add us to the pinglists both for this hunt, and future coli hunts, please? ^^

The badges so far are super cute!
Hi! Would you add us to the pinglists both for this hunt, and future coli hunts, please? ^^

The badges so far are super cute!
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png