Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Screaming at Coliseum RNG
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27
Day 4 Pain and suffering... 1670 enemies in Volcanic Vents, 15 Hydras, and too many battlestones, and the only thing noteworthy that dropped is a venue apparel I already have... [item=Toxophilite's Treads] I guess I was right when I say Volcanic Vents is the worst venue for me OTL but this is my suffering, and will be one of my most difficult challenges in coliseum ever. [s]Can't wait for day 30 already[/s] ~ I'll take a look and record those few days tomorrow, tired today to update XD Life first, busy is understandable, SmrTim! Not bad, another skin! And happy birthday! :o hope it's a good day for you!
Day 4

Pain and suffering... 1670 enemies in Volcanic Vents, 15 Hydras, and too many battlestones, and the only thing noteworthy that dropped is a venue apparel I already have...
Toxophilite's Treads

I guess I was right when I say Volcanic Vents is the worst venue for me OTL but this is my suffering, and will be one of my most difficult challenges in coliseum ever. Can't wait for day 30 already

~

I'll take a look and record those few days tomorrow, tired today to update XD Life first, busy is understandable, SmrTim!
Not bad, another skin! And happy birthday! :o hope it's a good day for you!
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
[b]Day 3 [/b] On the hunt for [item=bearded pupowl] Stop condition: 200 battles Date: 14 Sept No. of bosses fought: 12 Interesting items obtained: [item=Springfoot Bilworper] School has not been kind, and so has rng today
Day 3
On the hunt for Bearded Pupowl

Stop condition: 200 battles
Date: 14 Sept
No. of bosses fought: 12

Interesting items obtained:
Springfoot Bilworper

School has not been kind, and so has rng today
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
Day 5 Another grindy session, 1444 enemies in Volcanic Vents, 10 Hydras and... [item=Toxophilite's Treads] [item=Toxophilite's Wing Cover] [item=Tunnel Hydra] I really do hate it here, although the Tunnel Hydra still gives a decent amount of gems when sold, it's barely close to a Hydra. Also not noting it but I also got 2 of [gamedb item=521]>.>" The challenge here is whether I'd get a Hydra, an egg, or the venue vista first. ~ Oof Meowruff, you too? >.< Hopefully your luck turns for the better tomorrow or when you have time again. Also, it's been a while, hi again! ^^
Day 5

Another grindy session, 1444 enemies in Volcanic Vents, 10 Hydras and...

Toxophilite's Treads Toxophilite's Wing Cover Tunnel Hydra

I really do hate it here, although the Tunnel Hydra still gives a decent amount of gems when sold, it's barely close to a Hydra. Also not noting it but I also got 2 of Haste>.>" The challenge here is whether I'd get a Hydra, an egg, or the venue vista first.

~

Oof Meowruff, you too? >.< Hopefully your luck turns for the better tomorrow or when you have time again. Also, it's been a while, hi again! ^^
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
[center][b]Day 26[/b][/center] battles: 100 Goldenbeast encounters: 1 Silverbeast encounters: 1 good drops: [item=budwing morpho] quiet day drops wise
Day 26

battles: 100

Goldenbeast encounters: 1

Silverbeast encounters: 1

good drops:
Budwing Morpho

quiet day drops wise
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
[b]Day 3 part 2 [/b] On the hunt for [item=bearded pupowl] Stop condition: 100 battles or until I get the pupowl Date: 14 Sept No. of bosses fought: 0 Interesting items obtained: Did 18 battles and the [item=bearded pupowl] finally dropped :D
Day 3 part 2
On the hunt for Bearded Pupowl

Stop condition: 100 battles or until I get the pupowl
Date: 14 Sept
No. of bosses fought: 0

Did 18 battles and the Bearded Pupowl finally dropped :D
@BlueLatios The 2nd challenge has been completed and compiled [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3040991/15#post_48886707]here[/url]! Goal 3: [item=hydra] Located: Volcanic Vents Started and ended: 15 Sept It is time to join you in the search for the big snek Total no. of battles: 400 Total no. of boss encounters: 13 Day 1 drops: [item=Fire Runestone][item=Brown Birdskull Legband][item=Weathered Scale Greaves][item=Armored Duskflapper][item=Fiendcat][item=Flamerest Fiendcat][item=Firebelly Weaver][item=Ultraram][item=Ghost Manticore][item=Ignited Imp][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Serthis Archivist][item=hydra][item=scroll of renaming]
@BlueLatios The 2nd challenge has been completed and compiled here!

Goal 3: Hydra
Located: Volcanic Vents
Started and ended: 15 Sept
It is time to join you in the search for the big snek

Total no. of battles: 400
Total no. of boss encounters: 13

Day 1 drops:
Fire Runestone Brown Birdskull Legband Weathered Scale Greaves Armored Duskflapper Fiendcat Flamerest Fiendcat Firebelly Weaver Ultraram Ghost Manticore Ignited Imp Serthis Loremaster Serthis Archivist Hydra Scroll of Renaming
[b]Day 1 [/b] On the hunt for [item=hydra] Stop condition: 400 battles Date: 15 Sept No. of bosses fought: 13 Interesting items obtained: [item=Fire Runestone][item=Brown Birdskull Legband][item=Weathered Scale Greaves][item=Armored Duskflapper][item=Fiendcat][item=Flamerest Fiendcat][item=Firebelly Weaver][item=Ultraram][item=Ghost Manticore][item=Ignited Imp][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Serthis Archivist] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1taBIe7.png[/img] Mr Snek dropped yay!
Day 1
On the hunt for Hydra

Stop condition: 400 battles
Date: 15 Sept
No. of bosses fought: 13

Fire Runestone Brown Birdskull Legband Weathered Scale Greaves Armored Duskflapper Fiendcat Flamerest Fiendcat Firebelly Weaver Ultraram Ghost Manticore Ignited Imp Serthis Loremaster Serthis Archivist

1taBIe7.png Mr Snek dropped yay!
3rd challenge is complete! Link is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3040991/18#post_48996935]here[/url] Goal 4: [item=sand creeper]x26 for [item=autumnal wreath] Location: arena Started: 19 Sept End: Total no. of battles: Total no. of boss fights: Day 1 drops:
3rd challenge is complete! Link is here

Goal 4: Sand Creeper x26 for Autumnal Wreath
Started: 19 Sept
End:
Total no. of battles:
Total no. of boss fights:

Day 1 drops:
dang @Meowruff congrats on the luck!
dang @Meowruff congrats on the luck!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
Day 6 In Volcanic Vents, 482 enemies to find 2 Hydras, still no drop. 14 more days to go, I guess, I stopped wanting to grind for more and just meet the bare minimum of 2 Hydras, and then that's that for the day u_u on the plus side, venue apparel did drop, and guess what, it's another apparel that had dropped before, [i]again[/i] [item=Weathered Scale Cuirass] ~ Whew, grats, Meowruff! Honestly I'm so tired these days that I haven't updated the second post for a few days now, I will be adding two completed challenges later, then. If only I have that luck... but then again, I wouldn't make this thread if I was that lucky, haha. It's because of the unluck, hence I make this thread so that I know that even the unluckiest people can get what they want given enough time and dedication. I could get the seemingly impossible robobosses in Golem Workshop, and if I can get Hydra in my currently least favorite venue of all, then I'm confident anything is possible. [i]Looks at River Muck[/i] [s]...maybe almost anything[/s]
Day 6

In Volcanic Vents, 482 enemies to find 2 Hydras, still no drop. 14 more days to go, I guess, I stopped wanting to grind for more and just meet the bare minimum of 2 Hydras, and then that's that for the day u_u on the plus side, venue apparel did drop, and guess what, it's another apparel that had dropped before, again

Weathered Scale Cuirass

~

Whew, grats, Meowruff! Honestly I'm so tired these days that I haven't updated the second post for a few days now, I will be adding two completed challenges later, then.

If only I have that luck... but then again, I wouldn't make this thread if I was that lucky, haha. It's because of the unluck, hence I make this thread so that I know that even the unluckiest people can get what they want given enough time and dedication. I could get the seemingly impossible robobosses in Golem Workshop, and if I can get Hydra in my currently least favorite venue of all, then I'm confident anything is possible.
Looks at River Muck ...maybe almost anything
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27