Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Screaming at Coliseum RNG
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27
Day 35

There is quite a difference in battles between the first Stone Borer encounter and the second. The first encounter is literally on the first battle >.>'
140 enemies in total, and still nothing. Not completely nothing though, got one familiar out of it, but still <.<'

Also did Waterway today, around 1026 enemies (I may have miscounted due to distractions, so I just took the lower number if I forget) and also almost nothing but battlestones and plenty of familiars. I finally got another venue apparel! ...and it's the same Vermillion Harvest apparel OTL
Day 35

There is quite a difference in battles between the first Stone Borer encounter and the second. The first encounter is literally on the first battle >.>'
140 enemies in total, and still nothing. Not completely nothing though, got one familiar out of it, but still <.<'

Also did Waterway today, around 1026 enemies (I may have miscounted due to distractions, so I just took the lower number if I forget) and also almost nothing but battlestones and plenty of familiars. I finally got another venue apparel! ...and it's the same Vermillion Harvest apparel OTL
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
[center][b]Day 19[/b][/center] battles: 180 Tunnel Hydra encounters: 1 Hydra encounters: 9 good drops: [item=stormcloud harpy] [item=toxophilite's gloves] [item=weathered scale gorget] x2 [item=basalt vent hop] [item=toxophilite's quiver] [item=ultraram] [item=toxophilite's cape] [item=firemane manticore] lots of apparel today! also a disproportionally large number of hydra's did 180 to even out the total, but I definitely lost track so I am a few off
Day 19

battles: 180

Tunnel Hydra encounters: 1

Hydra encounters: 9

good drops:
Stormcloud Harpy Toxophilite's Gloves Weathered Scale Gorget x2 Basalt Vent Hop Toxophilite's Quiver Ultraram Toxophilite's Cape Firemane Manticore

lots of apparel today! also a disproportionally large number of hydra's

did 180 to even out the total, but I definitely lost track so I am a few off
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
Hi! Stumbled across this wonderful thread [s]to drown myself in the coli[/s] I may not always have time to grind but I hope that this can motivate me to do so :) [b] Main goal 1: [/b] [item=scrapmetal tracker]x1 for hibden Found in: Golem Workshop Stop condition: 200 battles [b]Completed:[/b] 2 Sept, many thanks to BlueLatios Day 1: 30 Aug No. of battles: 650 No. of bosses fought: 33 Day 1 drops: [item=nature runestone][item=swift volt][item=war smith][item=tribeam hunter][item=Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun)] [item=unhatched nature egg] Day 2 drops: [item=Black Iron Creeper][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=unhatched ice egg] Day 3 drops: [item=Copper Filigree Wing Guard][item=Copper Filigree Boots][item=Emerald Aviator Boots] [item=Monkey Wrench][item=Tribeam Lurker]x2 [item=Wind-Up Pocketmouse][item=Robotic Tender]x2 [item=Mechanical Destroyer]
Hi! Stumbled across this wonderful thread to drown myself in the coli
I may not always have time to grind but I hope that this can motivate me to do so :)

Main goal 1:

Scrapmetal Tracker x1 for hibden
Found in: Golem Workshop
Stop condition: 200 battles
Completed: 2 Sept, many thanks to BlueLatios

Day 1: 30 Aug
No. of battles: 650
No. of bosses fought: 33

Day 1 drops:
Nature Runestone Swift Volt War Smith Tribeam Hunter Unhatched Nature Egg

Day 2 drops:
Black Iron Creeper Unhatched Ice Egg

Day 3 drops:
Copper Filigree Wing Guard Copper Filigree Boots Emerald Aviator Boots Monkey Wrench Tribeam Lurker x2 Wind-Up Pocketmouse Robotic Tender x2 Mechanical Destroyer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
Day 36

601 enemies defeated to find two Stone Borers and one Frost Delver... okay here's the thing. It took me over 200 enemies to defeat in Golem Workshop before finding the first boss, and another 200+ to find the second one. I just had to find a third one, and guess what, all that for nothing notable. Like, out of all times where I can be lucky, today is going south. Man... ok so it's not entirely fruitless, I got a few familiar friends, and a Nebula Starsilk Scarf, but that's it. No venue apparel, no scene, no eggs.

~

SmrTim that is an insane lots of apparel in such a few battles. Perhaps even Volcanic Vents blesses you as well :O

Also, welcome, @Meowruff ! Can't believe you're grinding in this cursed venue too. First day looking very good, an egg drop and a rune drop. Both from Nature as well, is the Gladekeeper saying something? XD

You hunt for that Scrapmetal Tracker I've obtained and sold probably three or more times, it's been more than a month and a Sentinel Mith still hasn't dropped for me yet. Drop rarity Scarce is an absolute LIE

Edit: a bit tired today so I'll update the posts and write a brief summary of your progress in the 2nd post tomorrow instead of today, and update all the stats etc.
Day 36

601 enemies defeated to find two Stone Borers and one Frost Delver... okay here's the thing. It took me over 200 enemies to defeat in Golem Workshop before finding the first boss, and another 200+ to find the second one. I just had to find a third one, and guess what, all that for nothing notable. Like, out of all times where I can be lucky, today is going south. Man... ok so it's not entirely fruitless, I got a few familiar friends, and a Nebula Starsilk Scarf, but that's it. No venue apparel, no scene, no eggs.

~

SmrTim that is an insane lots of apparel in such a few battles. Perhaps even Volcanic Vents blesses you as well :O

Also, welcome, @Meowruff ! Can't believe you're grinding in this cursed venue too. First day looking very good, an egg drop and a rune drop. Both from Nature as well, is the Gladekeeper saying something? XD

You hunt for that Scrapmetal Tracker I've obtained and sold probably three or more times, it's been more than a month and a Sentinel Mith still hasn't dropped for me yet. Drop rarity Scarce is an absolute LIE

Edit: a bit tired today so I'll update the posts and write a brief summary of your progress in the 2nd post tomorrow instead of today, and update all the stats etc.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
[center][b]Day 20[/b][/center] battles: 200 Tunnel Hydra encounters: 3 Hydra encounters: 3 good drops: [item=weathered scale gorget] [item=flamescale lancer] [item=ignited imp] welcome Meowruff! I hope you and BlueLatios have fun in the workshop, I for one am allergic to the level 25 venues and their horrors
Day 20

battles: 200

Tunnel Hydra encounters: 3

Hydra encounters: 3

good drops:
Weathered Scale Gorget Flamescale Lancer Ignited Imp

welcome Meowruff! I hope you and BlueLatios have fun in the workshop, I for one am allergic to the level 25 venues and their horrors
[b]Day 2 [/b] Hunting down the scrapmetal tracker Stop condition: 230 battles (did a bit more because I had no fams after 200 battles) Date: 31 Aug No. of bosses fought: 13 Interesting items obtained: [item=Black Iron Creeper][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)] Found an ice cube on 46th battle! Finally my brain moved faster than my fingers could click past the battle[emoji=coatl star size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EotSb38.png[/img]
Day 2
Hunting down the scrapmetal tracker

Stop condition: 230 battles (did a bit more because I had no fams after 200 battles)
Date: 31 Aug
No. of bosses fought: 13

Interesting items obtained:
Black Iron Creeper
Found an ice cube on 46th battle! Finally my brain moved faster than my fingers could click past the battle
EotSb38.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
Wow, That's nice!

@BlueLatios Heya, I haven't been putting updates on my area because I have been busy so I'll be having a little break ^^" I'll get back to it soon though! (I have to deal with art commissions, It's my hobby now^^)
Wow, That's nice!

@BlueLatios Heya, I haven't been putting updates on my area because I have been busy so I'll be having a little break ^^" I'll get back to it soon though! (I have to deal with art commissions, It's my hobby now^^)
KJ.jpg
Day 19

@BlueLatios Im alive!!!! I got better after a couple days then lost my computer charger somehow so yay!

Big Skellies defeated: 3
Items: A handful of battlestones...again
Day 19

@BlueLatios Im alive!!!! I got better after a couple days then lost my computer charger somehow so yay!

Big Skellies defeated: 3
Items: A handful of battlestones...again
9lYoiVo.png
Day 37

43 enemies defeated in Golem Workshop, both boss variants, nothing interesting once again. (Actually got Scrapmetal Tracker from Gilded Chest instead, whew.)

Today's short and no other venues for a while because I have some training in Mire to do, for the next few days as well.

~

Eyyy, welcome back @Bearicuda :D hopefully more luck with you in Ghostlight Ruins! I recently discovered that the Swallow set is like the armor set of Koi and Crane, those will be interesting to get!

Alrighty, Xi! You seem passionate on doing art, and I think that's a better thing to do daily than coli grinding lol, have fun! I'll start tracking again if you got something you want to co daily in coli.

Meowruff I was sleepy last night so I didn't pay attention, that's 200 battles and not enemies, so that's around 600 enemies. Long grind, but you've been getting awesome drops so it's worth it! :D grats on 2nd egg!
Day 37

43 enemies defeated in Golem Workshop, both boss variants, nothing interesting once again. (Actually got Scrapmetal Tracker from Gilded Chest instead, whew.)

Today's short and no other venues for a while because I have some training in Mire to do, for the next few days as well.

~

Eyyy, welcome back @Bearicuda :D hopefully more luck with you in Ghostlight Ruins! I recently discovered that the Swallow set is like the armor set of Koi and Crane, those will be interesting to get!

Alrighty, Xi! You seem passionate on doing art, and I think that's a better thing to do daily than coli grinding lol, have fun! I'll start tracking again if you got something you want to co daily in coli.

Meowruff I was sleepy last night so I didn't pay attention, that's 200 battles and not enemies, so that's around 600 enemies. Long grind, but you've been getting awesome drops so it's worth it! :D grats on 2nd egg!
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
[center][b]Day 21[/b][/center] battles: 100 Tunnel Hydra encounters: Hydra encounters: 1 good drops: [item=firemane manticore] [item=vista: volcanic vents] [item=flamescale venomcaster] [item=ignited imp] welcome back Bearicuda!
Day 21

battles: 100

Tunnel Hydra encounters:

Hydra encounters: 1

good drops:
Firemane Manticore Vista: Volcanic Vents Flamescale Venomcaster Ignited Imp

welcome back Bearicuda!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27