Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Breed every (primary) color
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@ventdunord Yeah I could do that. Just hatch updates?
@ventdunord Yeah I could do that. Just hatch updates?
Breed Every (Primary) Color Checklist [Guardian/Nocturne Rainbow Challenge]
The Rainbow Swarm Checklist [Veilspun Rainbow Challenge]
Bogshot [Longshot Basic-to-Rare Challenge]
Weekly egg until no more egg

zOT9E44.pngNcJZJ06.pngWjJZ2Rn.pngmlHpBMC.png
that would be lovely! every color challenges are super fun to watch :D
that would be lovely! every color challenges are super fun to watch :D
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
Can i be added 2 Pinglist too Please and thank-you? They looked pretty so far my fav is heather with grape i personally loved her!<3
Can i be added 2 Pinglist too Please and thank-you? They looked pretty so far my fav is heather with grape i personally loved her!<3
@pupster1976 Added! I love seeing all the different color combinations too, it's helping me figure out which ones are my favorites.
@pupster1976 Added! I love seeing all the different color combinations too, it's helping me figure out which ones are my favorites.

@Strotoperry i can see dat and maybe ur next challenges after u completed this one do a rainbow wheel koi challenges with obelisks though?
@Strotoperry i can see dat and maybe ur next challenges after u completed this one do a rainbow wheel koi challenges with obelisks though?
@pupster1976 I think my next challenge will be veilspun, they're my favorite. Why don't you do koi obelisks? If you do, add me to your pinglist!
@pupster1976 I think my next challenge will be veilspun, they're my favorite. Why don't you do koi obelisks? If you do, add me to your pinglist!

@Stroctoperry i cannot due any challenges yet due laptop broke n using my bfs ps4 2 played this atm? Ooh veilspuns great i breed them too?
@Stroctoperry i cannot due any challenges yet due laptop broke n using my bfs ps4 2 played this atm? Ooh veilspuns great i breed them too?
@Stroctoperry
Pinglist please I am literately following all the challenges that interest me
@Stroctoperry
Pinglist please I am literately following all the challenges that interest me
0OwZ6vk.png
@Azureus No problem! I'm happy to provide some entertainment.
@Azureus No problem! I'm happy to provide some entertainment.

They [b]mock[/b] me? They kick my body like the [b]football[/b]? It's crocodile twins today with another dose of grape freckle and I am not amused at their antics. [b](9/177 colors achieved)[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72114549][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/721146/72114549_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Crocodile[/b] - Pretty swampy but a good match for skink. This guy gets to stay. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72114550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/721146/72114550_350.png[/img][/url] [b]CrocodileII[/b] - The ugly brother. Or at least, not what I'm looking for. In several ways. 6500t and he's yours, or he'll be off to intern for the Lightweaver as soon as he's old enough to hold a pen. [b]Pinglist:[/b] @ventdunord @pupster1976 @Azureus
They mock me? They kick my body like the football? It's crocodile twins today with another dose of grape freckle and I am not amused at their antics. (9/177 colors achieved)
72114549_350.png
Crocodile - Pretty swampy but a good match for skink. This guy gets to stay.
72114550_350.png
CrocodileII - The ugly brother. Or at least, not what I'm looking for. In several ways. 6500t and he's yours, or he'll be off to intern for the Lightweaver as soon as he's old enough to hold a pen.

Pinglist:
@ventdunord @pupster1976 @Azureus

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15