Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Mahogi's mega fest collect quest! 100% !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@AgentShark

Oof indeed xD But I HAD to make sure xD Happy I was able to obtain something you were looking for :)
@AgentShark

Oof indeed xD But I HAD to make sure xD Happy I was able to obtain something you were looking for :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
hello! i have a runesinger skin, would you be interested in offering for it? (i'm looking at a bare minimum of 4,5kg since that was the previous year's offer!)
hello! i have a runesinger skin, would you be interested in offering for it? (i'm looking at a bare minimum of 4,5kg since that was the previous year's offer!)
Red-Bonsai-SIg-new.png CHAOS IS A LADDER,
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ hello, i'm briar & i like pretty dragons! ♥
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
DARE YOU CLIMB IT?
FRpixel-bonsai.png
@BloodQueen Hey! Very good offer, but I already have a crossroad pending with this skin ;v; Will edit this forum as soon as the person accepts the trade! ------------------------- Soon to be added skins OwO a hella pricey bundle but OMG!!! You don't see these everyday :) [item=Skin: Firekeeper] aa it's mine now!!!! Mega hype! [item=Skin: Arcane Warrior] simply saucy... [item=Skin: Crystalline] wahaha dance! This seems to be rare :) [item=Skin: Refraction][item=Skin: Turquoise Veins][item=Skin: Pearlescent Glacier] never even seen these babies before! [item=Skin: Thunderborn][item=Skin: Runesinger][item=Skin: Painted Goddess] More common but pricey
@BloodQueen

Hey! Very good offer, but I already have a crossroad pending with this skin ;v; Will edit this forum as soon as the person accepts the trade!
Soon to be added skins OwO a hella pricey bundle but OMG!!! You don't see these everyday :)

Skin: Firekeeper aa it's mine now!!!! Mega hype!
Skin: Arcane Warrior simply saucy...
Skin: Crystalline wahaha dance! This seems to be rare :)
Skin: Refraction Skin: Turquoise Veins Skin: Pearlescent Glacier never even seen these babies before!
Skin: Thunderborn Skin: Runesinger Skin: Painted Goddess More common but pricey
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[item=Skin: Starlight Flight][item=Skin: Dark Fortune] purchased! Less and less items remain!
Skin: Starlight Flight Skin: Dark Fortune purchased! Less and less items remain!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Just obtained 2 new collectibles!!! Super exciting :) Entire Plague festival loot is now complete AAAAAAAA [item=Skin: Virulent Experiement][item=Skin: Contagion]
Just obtained 2 new collectibles!!! Super exciting :) Entire Plague festival loot is now complete AAAAAAAA
Skin: Virulent Experiement Skin: Contagion
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Another 2 collectables have appeared! Very pricey *ouch* but AAAA so so close now! [item=Skin: Neonate][item=Skin: Storm-Charged Golem] Now, only 2 Brightshine skins remain!!
Another 2 collectables have appeared! Very pricey *ouch* but AAAA so so close now!
Skin: Neonate Skin: Storm-Charged Golem
Now, only 2 Brightshine skins remain!!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[item=Skin: Jade Idol] - obtained on 2021 December 14. May this day be forever blessed as not in my wildest dreams I saw this coming. A singular skin remains, and I am already talking to some sellers. Is this really happening?!?!?
Skin: Jade Idol - obtained on 2021 December 14. May this day be forever blessed as not in my wildest dreams I saw this coming.
A singular skin remains, and I am already talking to some sellers.

Is this really happening?!?!?
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Sellers sadly disappeared for now with this item, so, a singular fest item still remains! [item=skin: Disciple of light] Also big update on NOTN vistas! Almost all collected, and the Clock one gets deleted from my account whenever it enters so.... Until staff helps I'm not touching it
Sellers sadly disappeared for now with this item, so, a singular fest item still remains!
Skin: Disciple of Light
Also big update on NOTN vistas! Almost all collected, and the Clock one gets deleted from my account whenever it enters so.... Until staff helps I'm not touching it
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi

omg amazing project! I love how you organized all the post and how clean it looks.
Im working on a similar goal, trying to get all the skins & chest for previous fest, but seeing this... I might go after apparel + familiars as well xDD

good luck getting the Disciple of Light and hope the staff soon can fix whatever happens with the Clock vista ^^U
@Mahogi

omg amazing project! I love how you organized all the post and how clean it looks.
Im working on a similar goal, trying to get all the skins & chest for previous fest, but seeing this... I might go after apparel + familiars as well xDD

good luck getting the Disciple of Light and hope the staff soon can fix whatever happens with the Clock vista ^^U
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi

Thank you so much for the compliment OwO Aye I figured nicely organising will benefit me in the long run as oh boy the collection keeps expanding xD I actually haven't collected the chests, just the skins. MIGHT want to start collecting the chests also.... .... I'm slightly terrified of this idea ahaha!

Thank you for the wishes to obtain the skin! And it's been a while since I reported this clock bug, still no response :C I wish I at least knew how many of those vistas my account has deleted OR maybe hidden? I hope they are just hidden... .......
@Hinumi

Thank you so much for the compliment OwO Aye I figured nicely organising will benefit me in the long run as oh boy the collection keeps expanding xD I actually haven't collected the chests, just the skins. MIGHT want to start collecting the chests also.... .... I'm slightly terrified of this idea ahaha!

Thank you for the wishes to obtain the skin! And it's been a while since I reported this clock bug, still no response :C I wish I at least knew how many of those vistas my account has deleted OR maybe hidden? I hope they are just hidden... .......
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8