Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Mahogi's mega fest collect quest! 100% !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Mahogi I have a copy of and , if you're still looking for both! Are you only looking to buy directly, or are you interested in trading as well?
@Mahogi I have a copy of and , if you're still looking for both! Are you only looking to buy directly, or are you interested in trading as well?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept

Actually just got Spirit wings, how much were you thinking for the Shimmer Trick? And yes I gladly trade stuff :)
@Waveswept

Actually just got Spirit wings, how much were you thinking for the Shimmer Trick? And yes I gladly trade stuff :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi [LIST] [*]For [i]Lighting [/i]I have the [i]2017 Skin: Brass Centurion[/i]. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/23594.png[/img] Lowest auction house price is 79 Gems. [*]For [i]Fire [/i]I have the [i]2019 Accent: Beltane[/i]. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/31432.png[/img] Lowest auction house price is 95 Gems. [/LIST] [*]For [i]Plague[/i] I have the [i]2015 Accent: Wyrmwound Glow[/i][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/14113.png[/img] Lowest auction house price is 50 Gems. [*]For [i]Wind[/i] I have the [i]2018 Accent: Zephyr Guide[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/26146.png[/img] Lowest auction house price is 124,500 Treasure. [*]For [i]Earth[/i] I have the [i]2015 Skin: The Awakening[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/14690.png[/img] Lowest auction house price is 80,000 Treasure. I have a couple skins/accents for years that are blank so I don't know of you need them or not. A couple are from several years ago and several are from the last 2 years (you'll most likely [i]not [/i]need the later.) [LIST=1] [*]2017 Shadow Accent: Snake Eyes [*]2017 Wind Accent: Windblown Bonsai [*]2016 Nature Skin: Old Growth [*]2016 Earth Skin: Unearthed Ancestor [*]2020 Nature Skin: Mother's Guard [*]2021 Nature Accent: Lemonskeeper [*]2021 Ice Accent: Snapglobe [*] 2021 Wind Accent: Journey Joinery [/LIST] If you need them let me know how much you want to pay and I'll compare it to the current lowest auction price and let you know if I'm okay with the price you'd like to pay.
@Mahogi
  • For Lighting I have the 2017 Skin: Brass Centurion. 23594.png
    Lowest auction house price is 79 Gems.
  • For Fire I have the 2019 Accent: Beltane. 31432.png
    Lowest auction house price is 95 Gems.

[*]For Plague I have the 2015 Accent: Wyrmwound Glow14113.png
Lowest auction house price is 50 Gems.

[*]For Wind I have the 2018 Accent: Zephyr Guide 26146.png
Lowest auction house price is 124,500 Treasure.

[*]For Earth I have the 2015 Skin: The Awakening 14690.png
Lowest auction house price is 80,000 Treasure.

I have a couple skins/accents for years that are blank so I don't know of you need them or not. A couple are from several years ago and several are from the last 2 years (you'll most likely not need the later.)
  1. 2017 Shadow Accent: Snake Eyes
  2. 2017 Wind Accent: Windblown Bonsai
  3. 2016 Nature Skin: Old Growth
  4. 2016 Earth Skin: Unearthed Ancestor
  5. 2020 Nature Skin: Mother's Guard
  6. 2021 Nature Accent: Lemonskeeper
  7. 2021 Ice Accent: Snapglobe
  8. 2021 Wind Accent: Journey Joinery

If you need them let me know how much you want to pay and I'll compare it to the current lowest auction price and let you know if I'm okay with the price you'd like to pay.
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
@Mahogi Shimmer Trick is 145g on the AH, so I can do 125g! I'd be glad to trade for these, if you have them: Adult Fodder Dragons [item=scene: rocky refuge][item=scene: starksand dunes][item=scene: sandswept delta][item=spare inventory crate]
@Mahogi Shimmer Trick is 145g on the AH, so I can do 125g! I'd be glad to trade for these, if you have them:

Adult Fodder Dragons
Scene: Rocky Refuge Scene: Starksand Dunes Scene: Sandswept Delta Spare Inventory Crate
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept

Alright, I can add the backgrounds for the Shimmer! Sounds good? Price should be super close
@Waveswept

Alright, I can add the backgrounds for the Shimmer! Sounds good? Price should be super close
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@KiwiNeko
Hello! Thank you for the list of items :) Let me look through it!

Interested in these!
Accent: Zephyr Guide - 124500t
Skin: The Awakening - 80kt
Skin: Unearthed Ancestor - 35g

Are you more interested in gems or treasure, or items? I would offer 154 gems or 170,000 treasure at this moment! (30% off LAH)
@KiwiNeko

Interested in these!

Are you more interested in gems or treasure, or items? I would offer 154 gems or 170,000 treasure at this moment! (30% off LAH)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Waveswept

Hey! Wanted to ask you will you be trading the Shimmer Trick for the 3 backgrounds that you listed?
@Waveswept

Hey! Wanted to ask you will you be trading the Shimmer Trick for the 3 backgrounds that you listed?
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@KiwiNeko [quote name="Mahogi" date="2021-06-20 08:37:18" ] Hello! Thank you for the list of items :) Let me look through it! Interested in these! Accent: Zephyr Guide - 124500t Skin: The Awakening - 80kt Skin: Unearthed Ancestor - 35g Are you more interested in gems or treasure, or items? I would offer 154 gems or 170,000 treasure at this moment! (30% off LAH) [/quote] Poking you again in case you missed this!
@KiwiNeko
Mahogi wrote on 2021-06-20 08:37:18:

Interested in these!

Poking you again in case you missed this!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi
I take sell you Zephyr Guide and Unearthed Ancestor. Type of payment doesn’t matter to me. As for items instead maybe if you have a gene on my wishlist.
@Mahogi
I take sell you Zephyr Guide and Unearthed Ancestor. Type of payment doesn’t matter to me. As for items instead maybe if you have a gene on my wishlist.
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
@KiwiNeko

I happened to obtain Zephyr Guide, so for now, only these 2 skins :)
Skin: The Awakening (do you still sell this?)
Skin: Unearthed Ancestor

77 gems for both, or, 24 gems for the Skin: Unearthed Ancestor only?
@KiwiNeko

I happened to obtain Zephyr Guide, so for now, only these 2 skins :)
Skin: The Awakening (do you still sell this?)
Skin: Unearthed Ancestor

77 gems for both, or, 24 gems for the Skin: Unearthed Ancestor only?
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8