Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [C] Because You REALLY Hate Yourself
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="SoupSipper" date="2021-07-07 02:50:08" ] hey would you mind if i made one like this if i link back to your post here? i feel like a challenge like this would be llll oooo nnnn gggg and putting it in comments or somethin would probably be. eh for both of us- also sorry if this isnt needed to ask- figure it's better to just incase though- also im already regretting thinking about this [/quote] @SoupSipper you can absolutely do all of that! I don't mind :)
SoupSipper wrote on 2021-07-07 02:50:08:
hey would you mind if i made one like this if i link back to your post here? i feel like a challenge like this would be llll oooo nnnn gggg and putting it in comments or somethin would probably be. eh for both of us-

also sorry if this isnt needed to ask- figure it's better to just incase though-

also im already regretting thinking about this

@SoupSipper you can absolutely do all of that! I don't mind :)
bababooey
@Swageus Could I be added to the pinglist?
@Swageus Could I be added to the pinglist?
Fwooomf1-sig.png
Lio/Vash | He/him FR+2 | Still working on lore, lair is a mess rn. | avatar
Fwooomf2-sig.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/r97qHjO.png[/img] whats up with all the arcane eggs im getting smh [center] [u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u] @Absinthine @Wingzoffirefan @Rapirisu @fwuitgummy @Delcat @KestrelSky @caelafireheart @ZippoFeuer @Weredogalism @Saddi @tourmalinesmoke @Fwooomf[/center]
r97qHjO.png

whats up with all the arcane eggs im getting smh
bababooey
@Swageus We are all made of starstuff [emoji=planet size=1]
@Swageus
We are all made of starstuff
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
oooh congrats! One step closer
oooh congrats! One step closer
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
Hell yeah man!
Hell yeah man!

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
Nice job!
Nice job!
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vh4Wjkg.png[/img] oh, you thought it was over? think again! [center][b]Pinglist[/b] @Absinthine @Wingzoffirefan @Rapirisu @fwuitgummy @Delcat @KestrelSky @caelafireheart @ZippoFeuer @Weredogalism @Saddi @tourmalinesmoke @Fwooomf
Vh4Wjkg.png

oh, you thought it was over? think again!
bababooey
Yesssss!! We love to see it! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] I would also love to be added to your pinglist for future egg discoveries!
Yesssss!! We love to see it!
I would also love to be added to your pinglist for future egg discoveries!
oh dear Arcanist your INSANE. I eventually want to do the version of this where you get a egg from every venue but i would never even think to attempt this version NGL add me to the ping list?
oh dear Arcanist your INSANE. I eventually want to do the version of this where you get a egg from every venue but i would never even think to attempt this version NGL add me to the ping list?
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11