Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Amble Zigzags Legacy Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Crescenzo and Etienne reached Level 15. ----- Upon leaving the Ghostlight Ruins after their training session, sneering voices snag Etienne's attention. A gang of dragons picking on a lone Fae cannot stand. The dragons laugh at him and his brother, but their trainer stepping up gives them pause. LatchHook's scars and battle-hardened stare intimidate the gang, and they flee when she shrieks in their faces. The Wildclaw scoffs, unimpressed, and paces away impatiently to get them back to their parents. Etienne meets the dull eyes of the Fae. Before he can voice any of his worried inquiries, the Fae faints into his arms. He panics just a little bit. After an anxious wait back at their camp, the Fae awakens and blinks blankly up at Etienne hovering over him. He drinks and eats what's handed to him. He makes no noise. Any questions asked are met with stares, shrugs, and the occasional flick or dip of his frills while his crests stay pulled in tight to his neck. He doesn't have a name. Etienne knows his stare of sheer disbelief is rude, but the Fae simply shrugs again. "Would you like a name?" comes from him without permission. "If you w-want one o-of course." He feels bashful for no reason, nervously tugging at his beard. It is worth it for the way the Fae's crest twitches in interest for the first time. Etienne thinks long and hard. He steals glances at his parents keeping a watchful eye on them, his brother 's thoughtfully tilted head, and remembers joking stories of their family tradition. "Ferran," he blurts suddenly. "I, we, you could have the name Ferran?" In the background, his dad grins bold and confident while his mum face-palms in fond exasperation. Crescenzo hides a laugh in the crook of his arm. But they fade away to nothing when the Fae's crests finally lift and his frills relax out into a smile. "[i]Yes[/i]," he breathes. [emoji=fae happy size=2] The Shadow hatchling from the first egg found has been named Ferran. He and Etienne will be mates. I'm still undecided on his genes - out of his scries I like the Ridgeback and Pearlcatcher ones most but cannot decide between them. Plenty of time to decide though as I'll likely gene the dragons roughly in order. ----- I also opened Bonebound Chest X4 for 800t, a Pronghorn Stomper Crate which contained 2,000t, Fishscale Basket X6 for 1,200t, and Basket of Treasure X22 for 2,200t, gaining a total of 6,200t. The genes fund reached 30kt!
Crescenzo and Etienne reached Level 15.

Upon leaving the Ghostlight Ruins after their training session, sneering voices snag Etienne's attention. A gang of dragons picking on a lone Fae cannot stand. The dragons laugh at him and his brother, but their trainer stepping up gives them pause. LatchHook's scars and battle-hardened stare intimidate the gang, and they flee when she shrieks in their faces. The Wildclaw scoffs, unimpressed, and paces away impatiently to get them back to their parents.

Etienne meets the dull eyes of the Fae. Before he can voice any of his worried inquiries, the Fae faints into his arms. He panics just a little bit.

After an anxious wait back at their camp, the Fae awakens and blinks blankly up at Etienne hovering over him. He drinks and eats what's handed to him. He makes no noise. Any questions asked are met with stares, shrugs, and the occasional flick or dip of his frills while his crests stay pulled in tight to his neck.

He doesn't have a name.

Etienne knows his stare of sheer disbelief is rude, but the Fae simply shrugs again.

"Would you like a name?" comes from him without permission. "If you w-want one o-of course." He feels bashful for no reason, nervously tugging at his beard. It is worth it for the way the Fae's crest twitches in interest for the first time.

Etienne thinks long and hard. He steals glances at his parents keeping a watchful eye on them, his brother 's thoughtfully tilted head, and remembers joking stories of their family tradition.

"Ferran," he blurts suddenly. "I, we, you could have the name Ferran?"

In the background, his dad grins bold and confident while his mum face-palms in fond exasperation. Crescenzo hides a laugh in the crook of his arm.

But they fade away to nothing when the Fae's crests finally lift and his frills relax out into a smile. "Yes," he breathes.

The Shadow hatchling from the first egg found has been named Ferran. He and Etienne will be mates. I'm still undecided on his genes - out of his scries I like the Ridgeback and Pearlcatcher ones most but cannot decide between them. Plenty of time to decide though as I'll likely gene the dragons roughly in order.

I also opened Bonebound Chest X4 for 800t, a Pronghorn Stomper Crate which contained 2,000t, Fishscale Basket X6 for 1,200t, and Basket of Treasure X22 for 2,200t, gaining a total of 6,200t. The genes fund reached 30kt!
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
Crescenzo and Etienne reached Level 18.

I also opened Bonebound Chest X7 for 1,400t, Basket of Treasure X4 for 400t, and a Fishscale Basket for 200t, gaining a total of 2,000t.
Crescenzo and Etienne reached Level 18.

I also opened Bonebound Chest X7 for 1,400t, Basket of Treasure X4 for 400t, and a Fishscale Basket for 200t, gaining a total of 2,000t.
Crescenzo and Etienne reached Level 20.

Crescenzo's Turbocharged Creeper is now named Claudia.

Etienne's Foolish Prince is now named Evren.

Both Familiars became Tolerant, and Axl and Biborka became Relaxed, so I got 4 Rusted Chests. From them I got 5,775t, and I also sold some junk from them for a further 583t.

I also opened Bonebound Chest X3 for 600t, and Glittering Geode X7 for 1050t.

I gained a total of 8,008t today. The genes fund reached 40kt!
Crescenzo and Etienne reached Level 20.

Crescenzo's Turbocharged Creeper is now named Claudia.

Etienne's Foolish Prince is now named Evren.

Both Familiars became Tolerant, and Axl and Biborka became Relaxed, so I got 4 Rusted Chests. From them I got 5,775t, and I also sold some junk from them for a further 583t.

I also opened Bonebound Chest X3 for 600t, and Glittering Geode X7 for 1050t.

I gained a total of 8,008t today. The genes fund reached 40kt!
Crescenzo and Etienne reached Level 21.

I opened Bonebound Chest X2 for 400t, Champion's Purse X3 for 600t, and Skirmisher Pack X5 for 750t, gaining a total of 1,750t.
Crescenzo and Etienne reached Level 21.

I opened Bonebound Chest X2 for 400t, Champion's Purse X3 for 600t, and Skirmisher Pack X5 for 750t, gaining a total of 1,750t.
Crescenzo and Etienne reached Level 22.

I opened Bonebound Chest X4 for 800t, and Tatterwing Carcass Crate for 2,000t, gaining a total of 2,800t.
Crescenzo and Etienne reached Level 22.

I opened Bonebound Chest X4 for 800t, and Tatterwing Carcass Crate for 2,000t, gaining a total of 2,800t.
I opened a Broken Flower Pot for 70t, and a Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle for 175t, gaining a total of 245t.

Didn't have much time today.
I opened a Broken Flower Pot for 70t, and a Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle for 175t, gaining a total of 245t.

Didn't have much time today.
The Fire dragon from the second egg found has been named Dagrun. She hasn't met up with the group yet, but I wanted to get her named and dressed.

I added Dagrun's Gene plan to the 'Gene Plans' post.

I opened Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X5 for 875t.
The Fire dragon from the second egg found has been named Dagrun. She hasn't met up with the group yet, but I wanted to get her named and dressed.

I added Dagrun's Gene plan to the 'Gene Plans' post.

I opened Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X5 for 875t.
I opened Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X4 for 700t.

Claudia and Evren became Relaxed, so I got 2 Rusted Chests. From them I got 2874t, and I also sold some junk from them for an extra 307t.

I gained a total of 3,881t today. The genes fund reached 50kt!
I opened Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X4 for 700t.

Claudia and Evren became Relaxed, so I got 2 Rusted Chests. From them I got 2874t, and I also sold some junk from them for an extra 307t.

I gained a total of 3,881t today. The genes fund reached 50kt!
I opened a Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle for 175t.

Coli was stingy with the openables today, but at least it gave me lots of Giant Sand Dollars.
I opened a Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle for 175t.

Coli was stingy with the openables today, but at least it gave me lots of Giant Sand Dollars.
Crescenzo and Etienne reached Level 23.

I opened Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X8 for 1,400t.
Crescenzo and Etienne reached Level 23.

I opened Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X8 for 1,400t.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10