Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Amble Zigzags Legacy Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 17.

I opened Waterlogged Trunk X4 for 800t and Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X16 for 2,800t, gaining a total of 3,600t.

Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 17.

I opened Waterlogged Trunk X4 for 800t and Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X16 for 2,800t, gaining a total of 3,600t.

JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 19.

I opened Waterlogged Trunk X3 for 600t and Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X3 for 525t, gaining a total of 1,125t.
Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 19.

I opened Waterlogged Trunk X3 for 600t and Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X3 for 525t, gaining a total of 1,125t.
Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 20.

I opened Waterlogged Trunk X3 for 600t and Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X9 for 1,575t, gaining a total of 2,175t.
Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 20.

I opened Waterlogged Trunk X3 for 600t and Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X9 for 1,575t, gaining a total of 2,175t.
Bertrand hastily tears off an entire tree branch and drags it back to the nesting site. The sprouts atop their two precious eggs started glowing last night, which means they will hatch today. He sets the branch in place to complete the nest wall, ruffling out the leaves just so. Soil splatters around his feet as Audrey rapidly finishes digging out the central pit. He carefully brings over the basket containing their eggs that he's carried the last week. The thick fibrous shells are tougher even than they look, but he still delicately scoops them out. The rich scent of damp leaf litter wafts over them as Audrey tips the rest of the basket's contents into the pit. She takes the eggs, and he bounds away to collect armfuls of grasses, reeds, and moss to line the nest. Every Shadow instinct is telling him to conceal the nest - it should be tucked away in brambles in the darkness, but Nature eggs need sunlight as well as mulch. Audrey is claws deep in the stuff, raking it precisely around the newly half buried eggs. At least decaying leaves are satisfying enough to a Plague dragon that she's not tempted to dunk them in goop. She snorts at the few sweet flowers he offers, but doesn't object to him hanging them on the branches so their scent helps obscure their eggs. He wants some thorns to finish the nest, but none are around. His body will have to do. He winds around the entire nest and anxiously peers over the side while Audrey calmly perches on his shoulder. They wait, and wait. The eggs' leaves rustle. Tiny drips of sap ooze from steadily widening gaps in the fibrous shell until one egg suddenly bursts open like a flower unfurling its petals. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68655968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=66&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=101&auth=3836c65f62951334ef9cc9ce7f86a6207491294e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] The little Nocturne flails, sap coated wings slapping his eggshell and sticking him there. His distressed chirps barely begin before Audrey hops down to tenderly lick him clean. Bertrand did not think his heart could get any bigger, yet the feeling seizing him as the other egg splits open knocks all the breath from his body in a delighted wheeze. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68655969][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=67&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=174&auth=e37d69dfecad88bd5deb4109673047a83489a7af&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] Their Imperial son quietly blinks up at him. One swipe of Bertrand's tongue covers all of him. The hatchling squirms in surprise over his first bath, but makes no fuss. His tiny mane is all in disarray afterwards, so Bertrand smooths it down with a claw. His besotted smile falters when they start wailing. He absolutely does not panic. Nope. He's completely calm when he turns wide-eyed to Audrey. She boops him on the nose. "They're hungry, silly." He guides the hatchlings into gnawing on their eggshells while they wait for her to hunt. She drags back a Blackwing Croaker and feeds them small strips of meat. Satisfied, the siblings curl up together for a nap. The bones make a good decoration for the nest. [emoji=nocturne deadpan size=1] [emoji=imperial love size=1] Bertrand's tail flops down into the nest and his rambunctious sons take turns pouncing on the fluffy tuft at the end. "He looks like an Etienne, don't you think?" Bertrand says as he untangles the Imperial's tiny claws. "And I'm not sure for him, but it should begin with a 'C'." Audrey narrows her eyes at him. "Surely his name should begin with 'D' then, not an 'E'?" "Well..." "You expect our sons to find mates with names beginning with 'D' and 'F'?" "Family tradition?" he tries. She headbutts him fondly. "We'll call this one Crescenzo then," she says as she scoops up the Nocturne. Bertrand beams happily as he cuddles Audrey and his newly named sons. ----- Yep, their nest hatched. Say hello to Crescenzo and Etienne. Gene plans for them are in their bios and in the genes post. As you might see by now, I'm going for weird, unusual, and slightly unsettling looks for everyone in Amble Zigzags. I also opened Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X6 for 1,050t.
Bertrand hastily tears off an entire tree branch and drags it back to the nesting site. The sprouts atop their two precious eggs started glowing last night, which means they will hatch today. He sets the branch in place to complete the nest wall, ruffling out the leaves just so. Soil splatters around his feet as Audrey rapidly finishes digging out the central pit.

He carefully brings over the basket containing their eggs that he's carried the last week. The thick fibrous shells are tougher even than they look, but he still delicately scoops them out. The rich scent of damp leaf litter wafts over them as Audrey tips the rest of the basket's contents into the pit.

She takes the eggs, and he bounds away to collect armfuls of grasses, reeds, and moss to line the nest. Every Shadow instinct is telling him to conceal the nest - it should be tucked away in brambles in the darkness, but Nature eggs need sunlight as well as mulch.

Audrey is claws deep in the stuff, raking it precisely around the newly half buried eggs. At least decaying leaves are satisfying enough to a Plague dragon that she's not tempted to dunk them in goop.

She snorts at the few sweet flowers he offers, but doesn't object to him hanging them on the branches so their scent helps obscure their eggs. He wants some thorns to finish the nest, but none are around.

His body will have to do. He winds around the entire nest and anxiously peers over the side while Audrey calmly perches on his shoulder.

They wait, and wait. The eggs' leaves rustle. Tiny drips of sap ooze from steadily widening gaps in the fibrous shell until one egg suddenly bursts open like a flower unfurling its petals.
dragon?age=0&body=66&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=101&auth=3836c65f62951334ef9cc9ce7f86a6207491294e&dummyext=prev.png

The little Nocturne flails, sap coated wings slapping his eggshell and sticking him there. His distressed chirps barely begin before Audrey hops down to tenderly lick him clean.

Bertrand did not think his heart could get any bigger, yet the feeling seizing him as the other egg splits open knocks all the breath from his body in a delighted wheeze.
dragon?age=0&body=67&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=174&auth=e37d69dfecad88bd5deb4109673047a83489a7af&dummyext=prev.png

Their Imperial son quietly blinks up at him. One swipe of Bertrand's tongue covers all of him. The hatchling squirms in surprise over his first bath, but makes no fuss. His tiny mane is all in disarray afterwards, so Bertrand smooths it down with a claw.

His besotted smile falters when they start wailing. He absolutely does not panic. Nope. He's completely calm when he turns wide-eyed to Audrey.

She boops him on the nose. "They're hungry, silly."

He guides the hatchlings into gnawing on their eggshells while they wait for her to hunt. She drags back a Blackwing Croaker and feeds them small strips of meat. Satisfied, the siblings curl up together for a nap. The bones make a good decoration for the nest.

Bertrand's tail flops down into the nest and his rambunctious sons take turns pouncing on the fluffy tuft at the end.

"He looks like an Etienne, don't you think?" Bertrand says as he untangles the Imperial's tiny claws. "And I'm not sure for him, but it should begin with a 'C'."

Audrey narrows her eyes at him. "Surely his name should begin with 'D' then, not an 'E'?"

"Well..."

"You expect our sons to find mates with names beginning with 'D' and 'F'?"

"Family tradition?" he tries.

She headbutts him fondly.

"We'll call this one Crescenzo then," she says as she scoops up the Nocturne.

Bertrand beams happily as he cuddles Audrey and his newly named sons.

Yep, their nest hatched. Say hello to Crescenzo and Etienne. Gene plans for them are in their bios and in the genes post. As you might see by now, I'm going for weird, unusual, and slightly unsettling looks for everyone in Amble Zigzags.

I also opened Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X6 for 1,050t.
Deep in the Mire, a lone [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] tucked away in the hollow remains of a tree pulses with a steady glow. Fluid shifts within the globules. Gently at first to match the pulse, then with increasing vigour until it sloshes violently. Pop! All the globules burst at once and a tiny Fae slumps in the gooey remains of the eggshell. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68690121][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=49&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=164&auth=3f24105e1cd82b87a00a0d6dcabdc029a68eb4c7&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] He's still for a long time. When hunger finally drives him to lift his head, a feeble little wail seeps out. No one comes. ----- Found the first egg of the challenge! It's a boy though so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet. No name until I figure things out since it'll need to match alphabetically with whoever I end up pairing him with. Not sure on scries too, but a couple are in his bio - I'll think more on his design later. Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 21. I also opened Waterlogged Trunk X7 for 1,400t. The genes fund has hit 10kt!
Deep in the Mire, a lone Unhatched Shadow Egg tucked away in the hollow remains of a tree pulses with a steady glow. Fluid shifts within the globules. Gently at first to match the pulse, then with increasing vigour until it sloshes violently.

Pop! All the globules burst at once and a tiny Fae slumps in the gooey remains of the eggshell.
dragon?age=0&body=49&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=164&auth=3f24105e1cd82b87a00a0d6dcabdc029a68eb4c7&dummyext=prev.png

He's still for a long time. When hunger finally drives him to lift his head, a feeble little wail seeps out.

No one comes.

Found the first egg of the challenge! It's a boy though so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet. No name until I figure things out since it'll need to match alphabetically with whoever I end up pairing him with. Not sure on scries too, but a couple are in his bio - I'll think more on his design later.

Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 21.

I also opened Waterlogged Trunk X7 for 1,400t. The genes fund has hit 10kt!
I gave Bertrand his Morph gene.

I also opened Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X14 for 2,450t.
I gave Bertrand his Morph gene.

I also opened Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle X14 for 2,450t.
Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 22.

Audrey's Tattertail Bilworper is now named Axl.

Bertrand's Nightfall Imp is now named Biborka.

Both Familiars became Tolerant, so I got 2 Rusted Treasure Chests. From them I got 2,988t, and sold some junk from them for a further 524t.

I also opened Waterlogged Trunk X4 for 800t.

The Pinglist section has also been updated to be more clear.
Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 22.

Audrey's Tattertail Bilworper is now named Axl.

Bertrand's Nightfall Imp is now named Biborka.

Both Familiars became Tolerant, so I got 2 Rusted Treasure Chests. From them I got 2,988t, and sold some junk from them for a further 524t.

I also opened Waterlogged Trunk X4 for 800t.

The Pinglist section has also been updated to be more clear.
Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 23.

I opened Waterlogged Trunk X3 for 600t, Basket of Treasure X10 for 1,000t, and Fishscale Basket X4 for 800t, gaining a total of 2,400t.
Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 23.

I opened Waterlogged Trunk X3 for 600t, Basket of Treasure X10 for 1,000t, and Fishscale Basket X4 for 800t, gaining a total of 2,400t.
Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 24.

I opened Waterlogged Trunk X5 for 1,000t. The genes fund reached 20kt!
Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 24.

I opened Waterlogged Trunk X5 for 1,000t. The genes fund reached 20kt!
Lots of things happened today so buckle up. Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 25! Crescenzo and Etienne are now adults, so they headed off to train in the Ghostlight Ruins and reached Level 10. Etienne wants a set of the Swallow's samurai armour, hence why I'm training there. ----- Midday sun beats down in relentless rays, temperatures swelling enough to mimic ideal conditions for the [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] dumped unceremoniously in the sand to hatch. Embers pulse, writhe, and the cragged surface explodes outwards in a shower of smouldering shrapnel. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68791102][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=159&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=133&auth=fa31afe6ef2b99923a388a78be1d435e5748d629&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] The tiny Tundra dries off quickly under the heat of the desert. No one comes when she cries, so she hauls herself out of her hatching crater and toddles off into the burning sands. [emoji=tundra happy size=2] Yep, found the second egg of the challenge. And this time it's a girl. She's being paired with Crescenzo, so she'll have a 'D' name, which is undecided for now. Scries are in her bio, but I'll finalise her design and add it to the gene plan post when she gets named. ----- This means we also have our first gay couple, since the Shadow boy that came from the first egg I hatched will be paired with Etienne. He'll get an 'F' name some time soon. ----- In the depths of the pool in a moonlit oasis, a stream of bubbles steadily rises from the [item=Unhatched Water Egg] tangled in reeds. Cracks spread slowly over the porous surface until the pieces split off and drift gently away. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68798624][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=98&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=50&auth=95ec9a18ba2faf0dd9f9453bf87a0044e72328ff&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] The egg doesn't fully crack. The Fae hatchling within struggles to push away the rest of the shell and in turn gets all tangled up in the clinging reeds and weeds surrounding his egg's resting place. [emoji=fae confused size=2] Somehow the RNG smiled on me today and blessed me with another egg :D He'll eventually be paired with one of Crescenzo's offspring. I'll do scries for him another day. ----- I also opened Bonebound Chest 3 for 600t, Fishscale Basket X13 for 2,600t, and Basket of Treasure X23 for 2,300t, gaining a total of 5,500t. So yeah, plenty happened today.
Lots of things happened today so buckle up.

Audrey and Bertrand reached Level 25!

Crescenzo and Etienne are now adults, so they headed off to train in the Ghostlight Ruins and reached Level 10. Etienne wants a set of the Swallow's samurai armour, hence why I'm training there.

Midday sun beats down in relentless rays, temperatures swelling enough to mimic ideal conditions for the Unhatched Fire Egg dumped unceremoniously in the sand to hatch. Embers pulse, writhe, and the cragged surface explodes outwards in a shower of smouldering shrapnel.
dragon?age=0&body=159&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=133&auth=fa31afe6ef2b99923a388a78be1d435e5748d629&dummyext=prev.png

The tiny Tundra dries off quickly under the heat of the desert. No one comes when she cries, so she hauls herself out of her hatching crater and toddles off into the burning sands.

Yep, found the second egg of the challenge. And this time it's a girl. She's being paired with Crescenzo, so she'll have a 'D' name, which is undecided for now. Scries are in her bio, but I'll finalise her design and add it to the gene plan post when she gets named.

This means we also have our first gay couple, since the Shadow boy that came from the first egg I hatched will be paired with Etienne. He'll get an 'F' name some time soon.

In the depths of the pool in a moonlit oasis, a stream of bubbles steadily rises from the Unhatched Water Egg tangled in reeds. Cracks spread slowly over the porous surface until the pieces split off and drift gently away.
dragon?age=0&body=98&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=50&auth=95ec9a18ba2faf0dd9f9453bf87a0044e72328ff&dummyext=prev.png

The egg doesn't fully crack. The Fae hatchling within struggles to push away the rest of the shell and in turn gets all tangled up in the clinging reeds and weeds surrounding his egg's resting place.

Somehow the RNG smiled on me today and blessed me with another egg :D
He'll eventually be paired with one of Crescenzo's offspring. I'll do scries for him another day.

I also opened Bonebound Chest 3 for 600t, Fishscale Basket X13 for 2,600t, and Basket of Treasure X23 for 2,300t, gaining a total of 5,500t.

So yeah, plenty happened today.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10