Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ21] Kite Contest --closed!--
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Contest has closed!

Judging and prize drawings will take place within the next couple weeks (probably on the sooner end, but part of the judging panel has other events to wrap up). Prize distribution will be immediately afterward!

Hope everyone's enjoyed the kites!
Contest has closed!

Judging and prize drawings will take place within the next couple weeks (probably on the sooner end, but part of the judging panel has other events to wrap up). Prize distribution will be immediately afterward!

Hope everyone's enjoyed the kites!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I KNOW AHAH we like living on the edge in this house :D
I KNOW AHAH we like living on the edge in this house :D
@Legendia @Sidegrinder @smolfroglesbian @ShadowGlen3000 @Spirice @tigressRising @Andraya @Eggsin @LuckyStarline @Robotzebra @Redspike944 @MotherOfBeardies @GrimdarkRoxy @Wildclaw101 @BubbleBirb @Zulaya @Zureay @Wiem @DarksilverHawk @Magnoliahybrid @Lollich0p @Sarenderpity [center][size=5]Time to announce the winners![/size] First, showing off the best of each category: [quote=Delta] Eggsin's "Wave Sweeper" [img]https://i.imgur.com/mRL4bl8.png[/img] [/quote] [quote=Diamond] Wiem's "Fairy Flight" [img]https://i.imgur.com/84RpCAa.png[/img] [/quote] [quote=Sode] LuckyStarline's "Mom's old kite" [img]https://i.imgur.com/B5HZUfY.png[/img] [/quote] [quote=Spiral] Sarenderpity's "Wish Dragon" [img]https://i.imgur.com/0ZrGNf4.png[/img] [/quote] And now the prize draw! The best four earned the first slots, then RNG determined the remainder. Please ping me with a list of your prize preferences from most to least wanted, depending on the number next to your name - if your number is 5, list your top five picks. Prizes will go out as soon as everyone's made their choices! If anyone doesn't respond within 48 hours they'll get dropped and I'll draw a new winner. 1. Eggsin 2. Wiem 3. Sarenderpity 4. LuckyStarline 5. Sidegrinder 6. MotherOfBeardies 7. Robotzebra 8. smolfroglesbian 9. Zulaya 10. GrimdarkRoxy [/center] All the kites submitted were truly amazing this year, it was a pleasure (and near impossibility) to judge them and made me regret not having twice as many prizes to hand out. :) I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed your kites! (RNG winners: I forgot to assign tickets to each entry rather than total per entrant, and I didn't want to redraw, so I don't have the winning kites of yours to showcase on the front page. My apologies! If you'd like I can pick a random kite of yours or you can pick your favorite and I'll put them up there!)
@Legendia @Sidegrinder @smolfroglesbian @ShadowGlen3000 @Spirice @tigressRising @Andraya @Eggsin @LuckyStarline @Robotzebra @Redspike944 @MotherOfBeardies @GrimdarkRoxy @Wildclaw101 @BubbleBirb @Zulaya @Zureay @Wiem @DarksilverHawk @Magnoliahybrid @Lollich0p @Sarenderpity

Time to announce the winners!

First, showing off the best of each category:
Delta wrote:
Eggsin's "Wave Sweeper"
mRL4bl8.png
Diamond wrote:
Wiem's "Fairy Flight"
84RpCAa.png
Sode wrote:
LuckyStarline's "Mom's old kite"
B5HZUfY.png
Spiral wrote:
Sarenderpity's "Wish Dragon"
0ZrGNf4.png

And now the prize draw! The best four earned the first slots, then RNG determined the remainder. Please ping me with a list of your prize preferences from most to least wanted, depending on the number next to your name - if your number is 5, list your top five picks. Prizes will go out as soon as everyone's made their choices! If anyone doesn't respond within 48 hours they'll get dropped and I'll draw a new winner.

1. Eggsin
2. Wiem
3. Sarenderpity
4. LuckyStarline
5. Sidegrinder
6. MotherOfBeardies
7. Robotzebra
8. smolfroglesbian
9. Zulaya
10. GrimdarkRoxy

All the kites submitted were truly amazing this year, it was a pleasure (and near impossibility) to judge them and made me regret not having twice as many prizes to hand out. :) I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed your kites!

(RNG winners: I forgot to assign tickets to each entry rather than total per entrant, and I didn't want to redraw, so I don't have the winning kites of yours to showcase on the front page. My apologies! If you'd like I can pick a random kite of yours or you can pick your favorite and I'll put them up there!)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Ohh this is so exciting! My favorite entry was actually the only one that I had originally planned on doing, inspired by the Azure Dragon! [img]https://i.imgur.com/lrNT2rf.png[/img] Congratulations to all the winners! They're all absolutely gorgeous! and here is my list: 1. Waymarkers 2. Traffic Hazards 3. Disguised Kite 4. A Confused Nest 5. Cheer Section 6. Handmade Kites 7. Follow the Pupper 8. Don't Hit That Branch 9. Views From Above 10. Finish Line
Ohh this is so exciting!
My favorite entry was actually the only one that I had originally planned on doing, inspired by the Azure Dragon!
lrNT2rf.png

Congratulations to all the winners! They're all absolutely gorgeous!

and here is my list:
1. Waymarkers
2. Traffic Hazards
3. Disguised Kite
4. A Confused Nest
5. Cheer Section
6. Handmade Kites
7. Follow the Pupper
8. Don't Hit That Branch
9. Views From Above
10. Finish Line
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

Congrats to everyone who won!! All the entries were really creative and pretty and I’m real surprised to see mine chosen. Thank you for organising this!!

Here’s my list:
1. Waymarkers
2. Disguised Kite
Congrats to everyone who won!! All the entries were really creative and pretty and I’m real surprised to see mine chosen. Thank you for organising this!!

Here’s my list:
1. Waymarkers
2. Disguised Kite
@Sockmonkeygerald

congratulations to the winners and well done to all the participants. so many pretty kites.

Here is my list:
  1. A Confused Nest
  2. Waymarkers
  3. Handmade Kites
  4. Views from Above
  5. Cheer Section
  6. Finish Line
  7. Traffic Hazards

As for the kite, you can use my diamond-kite for the showcase.
@Sockmonkeygerald

congratulations to the winners and well done to all the participants. so many pretty kites.

Here is my list:
  1. A Confused Nest
  2. Waymarkers
  3. Handmade Kites
  4. Views from Above
  5. Cheer Section
  6. Finish Line
  7. Traffic Hazards

As for the kite, you can use my diamond-kite for the showcase.
Wn94zHr.png
dEe2UrM.png
sQMcqHN.png
TdTJOrw.png........
old-oaks-2.png
Oh cool, thanks for running this! I like my Spiral kite the best.

1. Waymarkers
2. A Confused Nest
3. Follow the Pupper
4. Don't Hit That Branch
5. Traffic Hazards
6. Finish Line
Oh cool, thanks for running this! I like my Spiral kite the best.

1. Waymarkers
2. A Confused Nest
3. Follow the Pupper
4. Don't Hit That Branch
5. Traffic Hazards
6. Finish Line
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Aaaa thank you so much, everyone's entries were lovely!

My list is

1. Views from above
2. Disguised Kite
3. Waymarkers
Aaaa thank you so much, everyone's entries were lovely!

My list is

1. Views from above
2. Disguised Kite
3. Waymarkers
Oh! I'm so honored, thank you so much! There were so many amazing entries, I want everyone here to know they did an incredible job :)

As for the prize I want, ah

1) Disguised Kite!

(I don't know if just posting on the forum pings you, but uh @sockmonkeygerald just in case?)
Oh! I'm so honored, thank you so much! There were so many amazing entries, I want everyone here to know they did an incredible job :)

As for the prize I want, ah

1) Disguised Kite!

(I don't know if just posting on the forum pings you, but uh @sockmonkeygerald just in case?)
9km0E.gif
aaaaaaaaaa i totally forgot about this and the drawing ended up landing on my birthday!! this is so exciting eeeeeee!!! I'd like this kite to be displayed please: [img]https://i.imgur.com/D3ft4fw.png[/img] my picks are [list=1] [*] Disguised Kite [*] Finish Line [*] Views From Above [*] Handmade Kites [*] A Confused Nest [*] Cheer Section [*] Follow the Pupper [*] Traffic Hazards [/list] Thank you for hosting this game! i had so much fun coloring all the kites
aaaaaaaaaa i totally forgot about this and the drawing ended up landing on my birthday!! this is so exciting eeeeeee!!!

I'd like this kite to be displayed please:
D3ft4fw.png

my picks are
  1. Disguised Kite
  2. Finish Line
  3. Views From Above
  4. Handmade Kites
  5. A Confused Nest
  6. Cheer Section
  7. Follow the Pupper
  8. Traffic Hazards

Thank you for hosting this game! i had so much fun coloring all the kites
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14