Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Road to 11 Primal Imps
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/BGzhXkG/unknown.png[/img][/url] [b][color=navy][font=courier new]no primal from my nest either :(
unknown.png

no primal from my nest either :(
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
Can I be added to the pinglist? also, my nests are almost always empty due to having a hibden liar so if you need any help I can lend them XD

If you want, I can get my own obsidian imps and breed them and give you any primal hatchlings because my lair is so darn empty- fuel the madness lol
Can I be added to the pinglist? also, my nests are almost always empty due to having a hibden liar so if you need any help I can lend them XD

If you want, I can get my own obsidian imps and breed them and give you any primal hatchlings because my lair is so darn empty- fuel the madness lol
pecknec.gif
@peckneck1
Added!
I can toss you some pairs you can just breed indefinitely if you'd like?
@peckneck1
Added!
I can toss you some pairs you can just breed indefinitely if you'd like?
Wxlfiez
sure, why not :D Id prefer 3 or less pairs though, due to my tiny lair i dont usually have my food stocks that high and i personally find restocking food more often to be annoying because im used to doing so like once a month or two
sure, why not :D Id prefer 3 or less pairs though, due to my tiny lair i dont usually have my food stocks that high and i personally find restocking food more often to be annoying because im used to doing so like once a month or two
pecknec.gif
@peckneck1
I'll send some over when they get closer to being RTB then
@peckneck1
I'll send some over when they get closer to being RTB then
Wxlfiez
Can you add me to the pinglist? I can also do long-term nest rentals if you need me to
Can you add me to the pinglist? I can also do long-term nest rentals if you need me to
MuAIaYM.png
@ChatoicConfetti
Added!
@ChatoicConfetti
Added!
Wxlfiez
I can help with an ice nest!
I can help with an ice nest!
jyAnoct.pngnINn6B5.png
This project seems like a nightmare, you're so brave XD. I can help with an arcane nest if you need it!
This project seems like a nightmare, you're so brave XD. I can help with an arcane nest if you need it!
I see you need a wind nest! I’d happily nest for you to get you farther along in your goal. Can I also be added to the pinglist?
I see you need a wind nest! I’d happily nest for you to get you farther along in your goal. Can I also be added to the pinglist?
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11