Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Perfect Baldwin Rep- Bogsneak Mass Hatch
1 2
A couple years ago, I hatched eggs for every flight trying to find perfect flight reps. No scatters allowed. I just picked the best colors from the hatchlings I got. Gave them all fancy genes, breed changed them into their flight's representative breed, and gave them all lots of festival apparel. They are my pride and joys. I am currently hatching eggs trying to find a Primal for every flight. So, I'll have multiple Gen1 flight reps for every flight. But what about Baldwin? Bogsneaks are one of my favorite breeds! I want to hatch the [i]perfect[/i] Baldwin rep. I want this rep to look good in all Baldwin genes, only wear Baldwin apparel, and even have a Baldwin familiar. This means I'm going to need a lot of Bogsneak Eggs. So, instead of just hatching them as I brew them, kind of like I've been doing for my Primal quest, I want to do a mass hatch! My end date is Halloween. I thought that sounded like a nice fun date for a Bogsneak mass hatch. I'm hoping for at least 20 eggs, but I'm going to try to get even more than that. 50 would be the ultimate goal if I can swing that. I'd also like to have all the Baldwin genes brewed and ready to go. That way I could gene the hatchling I pick as soon as I decide. So this will just be where I keep progress on how many eggs, genes, and materials I have. Feel free to keep me company! [EDIT: I'm going for 50! I've decided 20 is not enough.] [quote=Hatchday pinglist:] Phlegethos , almosteverything [/quote]
A couple years ago, I hatched eggs for every flight trying to find perfect flight reps.
No scatters allowed. I just picked the best colors from the hatchlings I got.
Gave them all fancy genes, breed changed them into their flight's representative breed, and gave them all lots of festival apparel.
They are my pride and joys.

I am currently hatching eggs trying to find a Primal for every flight.
So, I'll have multiple Gen1 flight reps for every flight.

But what about Baldwin?
Bogsneaks are one of my favorite breeds!
I want to hatch the perfect Baldwin rep.
I want this rep to look good in all Baldwin genes, only wear Baldwin apparel, and even have a Baldwin familiar.

This means I'm going to need a lot of Bogsneak Eggs.
So, instead of just hatching them as I brew them, kind of like I've been doing for my Primal quest, I want to do a mass hatch!

My end date is Halloween.
I thought that sounded like a nice fun date for a Bogsneak mass hatch.

I'm hoping for at least 20 eggs, but I'm going to try to get even more than that.
50 would be the ultimate goal if I can swing that.
I'd also like to have all the Baldwin genes brewed and ready to go. That way I could gene the hatchling I pick as soon as I decide.

So this will just be where I keep progress on how many eggs, genes, and materials I have.
Feel free to keep me company!

[EDIT: I'm going for 50! I've decided 20 is not enough.]

Hatchday pinglist: wrote:
Phlegethos , almosteverything
[b]Brewed:[/b] [columns][center] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [b]4/50[/b] [/center] [/columns]
Brewed:

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
4/50
[b]Brewed:[/b] Primary: [columns][center] [item=primary gene: skink] [b]0[/b] [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=primary gene: poison] [b]0[/b] [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=primary gene: stitched] [b]0[/b] [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=primary gene: pinstripe] [b]0[/b] [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=primary gene: slime] [b]0[/b] [/center][/columns] Secondary: [columns][center] [item=secondary gene: spinner] [b]0[/b] [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=secondary gene: toxin] [b]0[/b] [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=secondary gene: patchwork] [b]0[/b] [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=secondary gene: trail] [b]0[/b] [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=secondary gene: sludge] [b]0[/b] [/center][/columns] Tertiary: [columns][center] [item=tertiary gene: scales] [b]0[/b] [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=tertiary gene: capsule] [b]0[/b] [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=tertiary gene: veined] [b]0[/b] [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=tertiary gene: keel] [b]0[/b] [/center][/columns]
Brewed:

Primary:
Primary Gene: Skink
Primary Gene: Poison
Primary Gene: Stitched
Primary Gene: Pinstripe
Primary Gene: Slime

Secondary:
Secondary Gene: Spinner
Secondary Gene: Toxin
Secondary Gene: Patchwork
Secondary Gene: Trail
Secondary Gene: Sludge

Tertiary:
Tertiary Gene: Scales
Tertiary Gene: Capsule
Tertiary Gene: Veined
Tertiary Gene: Keel

[b]Egg Materials:[/b] [columns][center] [item=imbued sulfur] 1/46 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=silver muck] 35/92 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=grey slime] 25/46 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=purple ooze] 45/138 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=blue ooze] 25/46 [/center] [/columns] [b]Imbued Sulfur Materials:[/b] [columns][center] [item=black slime] 7/46 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=white slime] 4/46 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=green ooze] 90/138 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=blue goo] 7/46 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=fine alchemical reduction] 3/92 [/center] [/columns] [b]Fine Alchemical Reduction Materials:[/b] [columns][center] [item=yellow goo] 59/182 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=purple sludge] 7/182 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=reinforced glass beaker] 14/90 [/center] [/columns]
Egg Materials:
Imbued Sulfur
1/46
Silver Muck
35/92
Grey Slime
25/46
Purple Ooze
45/138
Blue Ooze
25/46

Imbued Sulfur Materials:
Black Slime
7/46
White Slime
4/46
Green Ooze
90/138
Blue Goo
7/46
Fine Alchemical Reduction
3/92

Fine Alchemical Reduction Materials:
Yellow Goo
59/182
Purple Sludge
7/182
Reinforced Glass Beaker
14/90

extra
extra
Okay, I think that's all the posts I need.
I'm off to work so I'll fancy the thread up later when I get home.
Okay, I think that's all the posts I need.
I'm off to work so I'll fancy the thread up later when I get home.
If anyone is looking at this, can you tell me if I did my math right for how many of each material I'll need. Hahaha
If anyone is looking at this, can you tell me if I did my math right for how many of each material I'll need. Hahaha
Trying to decide if I should collect all the materials first and just brew all the eggs back to back?
or try to brew the eggs asap?
Trying to decide if I should collect all the materials first and just brew all the eggs back to back?
or try to brew the eggs asap?
Good luck on your quest! I know it's a bit early, but could I be added to a pinglist for when you hatch?
Good luck on your quest! I know it's a bit early, but could I be added to a pinglist for when you hatch?
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
1. I agree, I know this is early on but please can I be added to a pinglist for the hatch ??? this is such an exciting idea !!!

2. I think your math is off just a small amount, you should have 144 purple and green oozes.
1. I agree, I know this is early on but please can I be added to a pinglist for the hatch ??? this is such an exciting idea !!!

2. I think your math is off just a small amount, you should have 144 purple and green oozes.

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
1 2