Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Ch] Rainbow Glowtail Spirals (WIP)
1 2 3 4 5
@Kaminotea that’s so kind of you!!! You’re right, hibernal den space is a little scarce for me too, so I’ll be sure to keep your offer in mind!!
@Kaminotea that’s so kind of you!!! You’re right, hibernal den space is a little scarce for me too, so I’ll be sure to keep your offer in mind!!
firefly_left.pngtitle.pngfirefly_right.png
@celesstialdreams Feel free to borrow my nest if you want.
@celesstialdreams Feel free to borrow my nest if you want.

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@Nature3468 thank you!! i think im okay for now since ill have a nest free tomorrow, or i could even just buy one now, but i rlly appreciate the offer!!!
@Nature3468 thank you!! i think im okay for now since ill have a nest free tomorrow, or i could even just buy one now, but i rlly appreciate the offer!!!
@Kaminotea since i consider this a pretty big update

a potential pair to get me my first founder started nesting today! only two eggs unfortunately and only 11.5% chance of getting the dragon i need out of it but it’s still a chance, and if i don’t get anything good then well. I’ll have some hatchlings up for grabs in five days jdkdkdkdk
@Kaminotea since i consider this a pretty big update

a potential pair to get me my first founder started nesting today! only two eggs unfortunately and only 11.5% chance of getting the dragon i need out of it but it’s still a chance, and if i don’t get anything good then well. I’ll have some hatchlings up for grabs in five days jdkdkdkdk
Ooh! Crossing my fingers for you!!
Ooh! Crossing my fingers for you!!
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
[quote name="celesstialdreams" date="2021-02-24 04:15:35" ] update: borrowed a dragon from a friend and put together a nest with 12.5% chance of xxy iridescent-shimmer and a third rare gene. only had two eggs but i have Hope [/quote] General pinglist: @Kaminotea I GOT AN XXY WHITE IRISHIMMER FROM ONE OF THE EGGS I DIDNT THINK ID BE THAT LUCKY....... this sets me up perfectly to start attempting to get a snap point pair too I’m very excited, hopefully my luck holds out for tomorrow’s nest too
celesstialdreams wrote on 2021-02-24 04:15:35:
update: borrowed a dragon from a friend and put together a nest with 12.5% chance of xxy iridescent-shimmer and a third rare gene. only had two eggs but i have Hope

General pinglist: @Kaminotea

I GOT AN XXY WHITE IRISHIMMER FROM ONE OF THE EGGS I DIDNT THINK ID BE THAT LUCKY....... this sets me up perfectly to start attempting to get a snap point pair too I’m very excited, hopefully my luck holds out for tomorrow’s nest too
NICEEEEEEEEE!!! That's great!! Show the lucky bab please I want to see *-*
NICEEEEEEEEE!!! That's great!! Show the lucky bab please I want to see *-*
@Kaminotea this lovely lady!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67680976][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/676810/67680976_350.png[/img][/url]
@Kaminotea this lovely lady!!

67680976_350.png
Awh she's so cute! Crossing my fingers!
Awh she's so cute! Crossing my fingers!
@celesstialdreams

I'd love to be put on the pinglist! I have a breeding pair for my own breeding rainbow challenge that's XXY White pair but they're guardian/pearlcatchers, but I'd still be willing to let you know if I get something that you might find useful!
@celesstialdreams

I'd love to be put on the pinglist! I have a breeding pair for my own breeding rainbow challenge that's XXY White pair but they're guardian/pearlcatchers, but I'd still be willing to let you know if I get something that you might find useful!
ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
DVhai54.png Opal's Quest Board | Breeding Rainbow Challenge | Back to Basics BOTUC | Long Drop Coli Challenge | Weggacy Challenge | Kingdomlock - Ivory Chains
1 2 3 4 5