Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Where in the Coli is DemonKid??
1 2
Where In the Coli is DemonKid?

So, I’m bored from fest grinding in a literal desert(the burned forest offers nothing but liessss) IMPORTANT REMINDER: only 30 minutes in each place. And mind the mess. I’m tired.
So name a place, one item you want (no boss fams, eggs, eliminate, or genes please. I’m a hoarder and broke, I need those) and if I get it in 30 minutes it’s found, you get it :3

BY THE WAY, I do not go to the same place for the same item 2 times in a row. if you'd item didn't show up...don't keep coming here trying to get it, or at least ask once a day. this is free, if you try to get an item from me like this I'll charge you the lowest auction house price for it.

CAUTION: ask for stuff from higher places, don’t expect much, I don’t have real proper builds for the 25 venues. I doubt you’ll get apperal. Plus this is 100% FREEEE.

You can ask for:
Food
Materials
Apperal
Battle stones(besides the coveted mob killer)
Other stuff(ya know. That category)
Or famillisrs.
Oh and specialties.(aka that swirly eye. I got enough. I’ll give you em)

Order form:
[*item]
[location]
[dumb joke]

List of people:
1)

Waiting here to be noticed:

Places I’ve been!

Crispy Trees (Scorched Forrest)
Bamboo Hecc (Bamboo Falls)
Stinky swewers
Where In the Coli is DemonKid?

So, I’m bored from fest grinding in a literal desert(the burned forest offers nothing but liessss) IMPORTANT REMINDER: only 30 minutes in each place. And mind the mess. I’m tired.
So name a place, one item you want (no boss fams, eggs, eliminate, or genes please. I’m a hoarder and broke, I need those) and if I get it in 30 minutes it’s found, you get it :3

BY THE WAY, I do not go to the same place for the same item 2 times in a row. if you'd item didn't show up...don't keep coming here trying to get it, or at least ask once a day. this is free, if you try to get an item from me like this I'll charge you the lowest auction house price for it.

CAUTION: ask for stuff from higher places, don’t expect much, I don’t have real proper builds for the 25 venues. I doubt you’ll get apperal. Plus this is 100% FREEEE.

You can ask for:
Food
Materials
Apperal
Battle stones(besides the coveted mob killer)
Other stuff(ya know. That category)
Or famillisrs.
Oh and specialties.(aka that swirly eye. I got enough. I’ll give you em)

Order form:
[*item]
[location]
[dumb joke]

List of people:
1)

Waiting here to be noticed:

Places I’ve been!

Crispy Trees (Scorched Forrest)
Bamboo Hecc (Bamboo Falls)
Stinky swewers
TBD
@DemonKid

Order form:
item: Red-Winged Owlcat or Wintermane Bowman
Joke: What happens when you witness a shipwreck? Nothing, you let it sink in (Lmao, my boyfriend read this to me and I died)

It'll let you grind in the best venue for the fest too xD
@DemonKid

Order form:
item: Red-Winged Owlcat or Wintermane Bowman
Joke: What happens when you witness a shipwreck? Nothing, you let it sink in (Lmao, my boyfriend read this to me and I died)

It'll let you grind in the best venue for the fest too xD
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@COparade

Dang. That’s bad. I love iiit. (This isn’t a ploy to get a ton of jokes to annoy people with I swear. It’s just a thing I thought of now!) plus, enjoy a random boost giving you 45 minutes! It’s not much. But Hey, maybe you’ll get more fams?
@COparade

Dang. That’s bad. I love iiit. (This isn’t a ploy to get a ton of jokes to annoy people with I swear. It’s just a thing I thought of now!) plus, enjoy a random boost giving you 45 minutes! It’s not much. But Hey, maybe you’ll get more fams?
TBD
Oh there's more lol
What do you call a belt with watches on it?

A waste of time.

no worries - I'm just trying to give u motivation to grind for more fest stuff :3
Oh there's more lol
What do you call a belt with watches on it?

A waste of time.

no worries - I'm just trying to give u motivation to grind for more fest stuff :3
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@COparade

Sorry that took so long. I’m easily distracted. Sending one of each. They did not wanna drop.
@COparade

Sorry that took so long. I’m easily distracted. Sending one of each. They did not wanna drop.
TBD
@DemonKid
How about picking up some of the green yarn (skein of silky yarn) in the Bamboo Falls?

Why was the student mad that the teacher called him average? Because it was a mean thing to say!
@DemonKid
How about picking up some of the green yarn (skein of silky yarn) in the Bamboo Falls?

Why was the student mad that the teacher called him average? Because it was a mean thing to say!
uDNAbBS.png
@Kvon

I’m turning in for the night but wanna check I got what you wanted right. The green bows right? The glittery ones?

Also I hate to be annoying, but the order form is awkward but helpful! If you could use it from now on it’d be awesome :3 also good joke. Gave me a chuckle. I’ll be sure to annoy friends with it put it to good use ;3
@Kvon

I’m turning in for the night but wanna check I got what you wanted right. The green bows right? The glittery ones?

Also I hate to be annoying, but the order form is awkward but helpful! If you could use it from now on it’d be awesome :3 also good joke. Gave me a chuckle. I’ll be sure to annoy friends with it put it to good use ;3
TBD
@DemonKid--not the bows, the skeins --[item=skein of silky yarn]. If it's a problem that it's a Baldwin mat, that's fine. (I just like the way they look!) DemonKid *item] [item=skein of silky yarn] [location] Bamboo Falls [dumb joke] What's a cat's favorite color? Answer:[color=white]Purr-ple[/color]!
@DemonKid--not the bows, the skeins -- Skein of Silky Yarn . If it's a problem that it's a Baldwin mat, that's fine. (I just like the way they look!)

DemonKid

*item] Skein of Silky Yarn
[location] Bamboo Falls
[dumb joke] What's a cat's favorite color? Answer:Purr-ple!
uDNAbBS.png
@Kvon

Not a problem at all! I just forgot about that being an item XD! I’ll get started soon, but uhh. Woke up too early and tired. Sorry ;p
@Kvon

Not a problem at all! I just forgot about that being an item XD! I’ll get started soon, but uhh. Woke up too early and tired. Sorry ;p
TBD
@Kvon

Eesh. It’s been a while. Sorry! Just entered a funk out of no where! I got a few but felt bad so I added a few extra from my hoard! Sorry!
@Kvon

Eesh. It’s been a while. Sorry! Just entered a funk out of no where! I got a few but felt bad so I added a few extra from my hoard! Sorry!
TBD
1 2