Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Birthday Mass Opening! - NOW~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
ooo this looks fun! mass openings are always a blast :3 can I be on your pinglist?
ooo this looks fun! mass openings are always a blast :3 can I be on your pinglist?
oh this exists. wild
@PlanetariumPixel | Of course, the more the merrier :D
@PlanetariumPixel | Of course, the more the merrier :D
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
Thanks! My old one was just my gamertag but I figured I'd change it to something that fits the FR username vibe more haha
Thanks! My old one was just my gamertag but I figured I'd change it to something that fits the FR username vibe more haha
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
Looks awesome, I love mass openings! (Happy early birthday, by the way!) Could you please add me to the ping list?
Looks awesome, I love mass openings! (Happy early birthday, by the way!) Could you please add me to the ping list?
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
Can I be on the ping list! I’m about to bomb you with some openahles so get ready
Can I be on the ping list! I’m about to bomb you with some openahles so get ready
weasel-s-light-sprite.png
I’d like to be added to the pinglist, please! :)c
I’d like to be added to the pinglist, please! :)c
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
[font=Candara]@TastyPastry @rowanash @Cordially | You've all been added to the opening day pinglist ~! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm so excited to celebrate it with you!
@TastyPastry @rowanash @Cordially | You've all been added to the opening day pinglist ~! I'm so excited to celebrate it with you!
could I be added to the pinglist? ty!
could I be added to the pinglist? ty!
@Sage0 | Of course :D
@Sage0 | Of course :D
ooh i'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
ooh i'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10